Home
WTH?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli.../ar-BB1dfAJr?ocid=UE01DHP&li=BBnb7Kz
MSN is what’s the problem.

“a person familiar with the situation said on Saturday”

that’s the biggest clue.....no real evidence or names.

New York Times.

REALLY

Tarqueen, if you haven't figured out by now how to sort through this stuff there is no hope for you....
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Neither Bowers or the four other lawyers have contradicted the report, so it's likey true.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Neither Bowers or the four other lawyers have contradicted the report, so it's likey true.

You are slow.... aren't you?
Originally Posted by irfubar

No. You are because you're apparently incapable of responding to an issue on the merits, preferring instead to advertise your evidently low intellect with silly ad hominem attacks
The whole thing is ridiculous.

No way will Trump get convicted. Why? If he does, it would take enough Republican votes to destroy the Republican Party for a generation. Don't forget Trump had a 91% approval rating among Republicans.

If I were Trump I would show up at the "trial," and make a short speech. The speech would say that nobody had the right to convict him, the House vote was a kangaroo court proceeding, and he is not going to abide by whatever the Senate decides. I might briefly talk about Pelosi encouraging the criminals who broke into the Wisconsin state house, Maxine Waters telling people to "get" his supporters, and Kamala Harris aiding rioters this summer. I might ask why the murderer of Ashli Babbitt has not been arrested. And then I would walk out.
Let it go man, whether they did or didn't makes absolutely NO difference.

No. You are because you're apparently incapable of responding to an issue on the merits, preferring instead to advertise your evidently low intellect with silly ad hominem attacks

Tarquin, I’m not saying it false,,,but “likely” doesn’t cut it either. Give me something that’s from a reliable source.
They say all the attorneys were pushing an insanity defense. Trump says how so and they all kept telling him you're crazier than a schithouse mouse.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
They say all the attorneys were pushing an insanity defense. Trump says how so and they all kept telling him you're crazier than a schithouse mouse.

I saw you.
You weren't in Texas.
You, are a fu-king trainwreck.
fried ad hominy

is good stuff, wish golden corral would put that out on weekday buffets
SAcharlie believes Humpty Dumpty deserves a disability check, so he doesn’t count, as a matter of fact he’s more believable than MSN. Tarquin, we are still waiting for names.
I heard suckass charlie likes his fudge well packed!
Originally Posted by MickeyD
I heard suckass charlie likes his fudge well packed!

Charlie and paddler go shrimpin' on each other.

Tarqueen, if you haven't figured out by now how to sort through this stuff there is no hope for you....

Truth. Art of War. Look weak when you are strong.

Wasnt it Lin Wood who was saying he has some lowyers who sold out to the Cabal for millions and they were advising Trump to give up?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
The whole thing is ridiculous.

No way will Trump get convicted. Why? If he does, it would take enough Republican votes to destroy the Republican Party for a generation. Don't forget Trump had a 91% approval rating among Republicans.

If I were Trump I would show up at the "trial," and make a short speech. The speech would say that nobody had the right to convict him, the House vote was a kangaroo court proceeding, and he is not going to abide by whatever the Senate decides. I might briefly talk about Pelosi encouraging the criminals who broke into the Wisconsin state house, Maxine Waters telling people to "get" his supporters, and Kamala Harris aiding rioters this summer. I might ask why the murderer of Ashli Babbitt has not been arrested. And then I would walk out.

Actually, it wouldn't matter if Trump were impeached and found guilty by the senate of the Incorporated UNITED STATES as his job will be to become the president of the original Republic and the former and original Constitution FOR The United States.
Lol , jag , you keep the angles coming , and can’t really knock you for that .
Myself , I’m hoping there’s a rabbit in one of these hats .
We dam sure could use a good magic trick .
And If it were to happen , he dam sure better get better at vetting people around him .
Finding people who are clean enough at that power level that they can’t be blackmailed or bought is a hard pressed task .
Kenneth
Someone give Charlie his meds. Give him a double dose of lithium please.
Trump isn’t getting convicted. Even if he does I believe Roberts kept himself out of the trial for a reason. If this would go to SCOTUS I see it getting shot down. I know a lot of guys think Robert’s is a deep state POS but I think he's just got no backbone and does whatever he thinks will result in the least unrest. In this case Trump being convicted would be that which causes the most unrest.
For those too slow to remember, Tarqueen hates Trump and refused to vote for him.

Let’s not take the little bitch too serious.

LOL
Just saw on Fox News that five of Trump's lawyers "left the team". Story may have legs. And yes, I voted Trump both elections, would again.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-1-31-21
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Just saw on Fox News that five of Trump's lawyers "left the team". Story may have legs. And yes, I voted Trump both elections, would again.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/live-updates-trump-impeachment-trial-1-31-21

That’s a good source from Brie Stimson.
Self preservation.
Originally Posted by deflave
For those too slow to remember, Tarqueen hates Trump and refused to vote for him.

LOL

Another forum moron with the IQ of an ant. Too stupid to realize that whether voting is even rational and therefore whether I voted in this (or any) election has nothing to do with whether the news reports on Trump and his lawyers falling-out is true.
impeaching someone who ."used to be president" is dubious. as for the republican party, it's hard to see the way forward. mr trump started his term by attacking the republicans who didn't support him, succeeding to the extent, that by the end, the dems have control of both houses and the presidency. the dems got a gift, and all they had to do was lisren to insults for 4 years. the enduring benefit for the country will be the judges.

nobody is all good or all bad. if someone insists that their guy can do no wrong, that's a tell; something that can't be true. i think we will see a rebirth of the Native American party, and the next election will be 1856 all over again.
***You are ignoring this user***

Another Trump hater makes my list....
Originally Posted by 16bore
Self preservation.

For the lawyers or Trump? grin

LOL

Another forum moron with the IQ of an ant. Too stupid to realize that whether voting is even rational and therefore whether I voted in this (or any) election has nothing to do with whether the news reports on Trump and his lawyers falling-out is true.

Ok fugktard 👌😆

LOL

Deflave has been astute about any subject I've seen him post in for a very long time. You sir have proven to be a pussy over the same period. I hope I'm not over stepping my bounds by giving a hearty GFY for Travis at this moment.
Stop and think logically for a moment.

There is no reason to subject any attorney to the angst that the LIBs will unleash on them. After all the "party of tolerance" has a track record of "tolerance" right? Any attorney engaging in the impeachment sham will have their life and practice destroyed. So better to cut them loose and save them the hassle. Besides the GOP already took their vote and they know there will be no conviction. In order to convict they need to flip 17 senators and that isn't going to happen. The only ones I can see flipping (and I doubt even they do) are Romney and Murkowski and neither them are really members of the GOP but rather closet DEMs.

This whole thing is little more than political theater for the mindless minions of the DEM Party. Anyone with an IQ higher than 3 (which probably disqualifies the OP) can see right through this.
Originally Posted by MAC
Stop and think logically for a moment.

There is no reason to subject any attorney to the angst that the LIBs will unleash on them. After all the "party of tolerance" has a track record of "tolerance" right? Any attorney engaging in the impeachment sham will have their life and practice destroyed. So better to cut them loose and save them the hassle. Besides the GOP already took their vote and they know there will be no conviction. In order to convict they need to flip 17 senators and that isn't going to happen. The only once I can see flipping (and I doubt even they do) are Romney and Murkowski and neither them are really members of the GOP but rather closet DEMs.

This whole thing is little more than political theater for the mindless minions of the DEM Party. Anyone with an IQ higher than 3 (which probably disqualifies the OP) can see right through this.

Bingo. Orange man bad. Conservatives domestic terrorists.

Funny a leftard posts a link to a known fake news outlet that is sucking of another fake news outlet and want us to comment on the merits of the fake news. And then calls others "evidently low intellect". Hah! Retard.
© 24hourcampfire