Home
Posted By: szihn Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01...tion-of-white-people-for-false-sedition/
Posted By: Stophel Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
One would hope that this sort of thing would finally drive White people to actually become White nationalists....

What they have in mind is a replay of the Maoist Cultural Revolution in the US. BLM and Antifa will fill the ranks of the American "Red Guards" towards that end, and will be authorized (whether or not overtly) to break some heads. Of course, they first need to disarm us.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Did they post the number of the bill?
I didn't see a number anywhere.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Bring it!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
"All things are ready if our minds be so!"
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Here is something that goes along the same lines, it has house numbers.

http://twelveround.com/blog/stop-it
"Someone who wrote a humorous meme during the 2016 election about being able to vote via text is arrested and facing 10 years in a POW camp. (see how long they hold onto their hate? More than four years)."

A Chinese American young woman posted a very realistic "public service announcement" on social media just before election day, pretending to represent a get out the vote Republican organization reminding Republicans to turn out and vote on Wednesday, November 4th (i.e., a day after polls close). Her purpose was to cause elderly Republicans to stay home on election day and show up the day after to vote. She hasn't even been questioned by authorities, let alone arrested and charged.
Originally Posted by Stophel
One would hope that this sort of thing would finally drive White people to actually become White nationalists....

It's impossible at this point, just too much filthy Jew indoctrination to break free for the masses.

We are not a nation of critical thinkers...more like dumb bitches.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

It's impossible at this point, just too much filthy Jew indoctrination to break free for the masses.

I'm afraid you're right.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
I hope these Marxist pukes keep overstepping their authority until the Sheeple wake up.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Ready. Been that way for a while. Hoping for a little help, but it’s not a requirement.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Get ready to fight - 01/31/21
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Ready. Been that way for a while. Hoping for a little help, but it’s not a requirement.

Nor actually expected !
Kenneth
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope these Marxist pukes keep overstepping their authority until the Sheeple wake up.

Never happen. The Sheep will load onto boxcars just as they are told. They will put their clothes by their left foot and their jewelry by their right foot and get right into the 'showers'.
Posted By: rlott Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Seems to me if the writers of these articles were as worried about being carted off by the feds as they say we should be they wouldn't be writing the articles in the first place.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Don’t come to my neighborhood, I don’t even like other white people.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
I haven’t had a day off since sometime early in the spring of 2019 besides two week trips to the beach. Jail really doesn’t sound that bad.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol.

Me either/
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
"All things are ready if our minds be so!"

Been there for awhile.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol.

Me either/

Whites gave you everything. Kkkunts.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Lol.

Me either

Add me to the list.

I'm not prejudiced. I don't like anybody. grin
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21

Attached picture IMG_20200714_203707.jpg
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21

I'm afraid you're right.

Finally admitting that you white folks truly are a bunch of easy to manipulate dumbpphhuucckks who are totally incapable of critical thinking. You’ve allowed yourselves to be dumbed down to this point and there’s no way back up from here.

You did it to yourselves and to this Nation.

The blame falls on YOU.
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by reivertom

Never happen. The Sheep will load onto boxcars just as they are told. They will put their clothes by their left foot and their jewelry by their right foot and get right into the 'showers'.

It’s already been done and completed.
Posted By: kingston Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
It's hard to believe, but I actually liked you better when you were trying to fit in.
Originally Posted by kingston
It's hard to believe, but I actually liked you better when you were trying to fit in.

Crushed, I am.

Your likes and dislikes are totally irrelevant to the Tootster. I’ll leave ‘fitting in’ in your gentle paws.

Stay well.
Old Coot is a dumb bitch with an IQ of about 92.

He loves to tout filthy Jew supremacy though. Typical fuggtard Hebe that will eventually get his ass kicked by some dumb White goy. He's got it coming.
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
More Slimeballs in action.
Old Coot is a dumb bitch with an IQ of about 92.

He loves to tout filthy Jew supremacy though. Typical fuggtard Hebe that will eventually get his ass kicked by some dumb White goy. He's got it coming.

Sheer white folk eloquence here.

I’m not touting Jewish Supremacy.

I’m touting the filthy stupidity of white people.
White people just like you.

But it was nice to see you admit your racial group stupidity in the post that you made above along with your like minded little buddy.

I bookmarked it for you to review later when you start to renew blame game again. And you will.

We Hebes were here at the beginning and we’ll be here at the end when it comes. Book it, Goy boy.
Yeah, you psychopaths love to 'document' stuff. It works well for you nation wreckers.

Get the fugg away from me...that's all I want. Israel and its schit sand dunes ain't good enough? Get the fugg out of my country...and go back to your pretend home, bitch.
Posted By: tpeavy Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
i know i'm not prejudice. i hate some white people way worse that i dislike any other.

Better bring yours when you come to make mine

https://youtu.be/XP_54B7ACbU
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Listening to some Democrats recently.

Trump is the leader of a huge dangerous mass of Nazis.

Gotta get rid of him.

Reconstructionists.
Yeah, you psychopaths love to 'document' stuff. It works well for you nation wreckers.

Get the fugg away from me...that's all I want. Israel and its schit sand dunes ain't good enough? Get the fugg out of my country...and go back to your pretend home, bitch.

No one called you here to respond, Goy Boy . The only thing documented is the obviousness of your white race’s rank stupidity that brought you to where you now are. Sadly you brought the rest of the nation down with you.

Ain’t nobody leaving but would welcome your attempt to effect it. But you won’t because you can’t. You built your own fences around your stupidity so,,,live with it because you own it.

Enjoy your ride in the boxcars. First class is reserved for the true dumbpphhuucks such as you.

Shalom.
The Tootster
Yeah, exactly like I said, an IQ of 92.

Maybe someday people will actually wake up to the truth and Put you into reeducation camps or worse.

I don't like you or yours and I don't like what you pieces of schit have done to this once great country.

Suck on it bitch.
So universally despised they had to steal and create a fake (state)country to house the deviant retard mofos..but that didn't work out too well because more than half of the fake Hebrews still live outside of Israhell..

Get the fugg away from me.
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
It's definitely getting to be time to be done espousing political views online.

If there were honorable men in positions of power, we would not be where we are.

The Titanic is sinking, and I will not rearrange deck chairs, which is what it feels like to try to sell freedom to a bunch of slaves. I've been surprised repeatedly at the sheer number of "patriots" that argue for their bondage, continue to support people who are only fuucking them and lying to them, and finally, do nothing as things get worse. Those who get it, get it, and those who don't weren't going to, I suppose.

The Revolution will not be televised.

Keep your head on swivel, men.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
I have learned to not bother with directly engaging the chosenites, except in certain rare instances where it would be advantageous. Just let them shriek away and show the world what they really are.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
It's definitely getting to be time to be done espousing political views online.

If there were honorable men in positions of power, we would not be where we are.

The Titanic is sinking, and I will not rearrange deck chairs, which is what it feels like to try to sell freedom to a bunch of slaves. I've been surprised repeatedly at the sheer number of "patriots" that argue for their bondage, continue to support people who are only fuucking them and lying to them, and finally, do nothing as things get worse. Those who get it, get it, and those who don't weren't going to, I suppose.

The Revolution will not be televised.

Keep your head on swivel, men.

Exactamundo.
Yeah, exactly like I said, an IQ of 92.

Maybe someday people will actually wake up to the truth and Put you into reeducation camps or worse.

I don't like you or yours and I don't like what you pieces of schit have done to this once great country.

Suck on it bitch.

Yeah, maybe “someday “.
The mantra of you dumbass white Goy.

You ain’t gonna do a Fuggin thing but bitch and bemoan while blaming others for your stupidity.

Black people are far smarter than you white Goy. They understand cohesiveness and dedication to purpose. Meanwhile and for a long while all you do and now can do is piss and moan.

You’ve made yourselves “the footstool” and without coercion or even a single shot fired. You did so willingly and the proof is plain for all to see,

Suck on that, Goy bitch .
I have learned to not bother with directly engaging the chosenites, except in certain rare instances where it would be advantageous. Just let them shriek away and show the world what they really are.

Your inability to engage is plainly evident.

You’ve given up ANY advantage that you even ever thought you had. The ship has sailed and your boxcars are waiting.

Fact.
So universally despised they had to steal and create a fake (state)country to house the deviant retard mofos..but that didn't work out too well because more than half of the fake Hebrews still live outside of Israhell..

Get the fugg away from me.

The fake State that you mentioned,,,just told your white Goy President (that you white folks elected ) to stand down and not renew the Iran deal and that they (The Fake State that you mentioned) are at the consideration and planning point for a strike on Iran .

Source:
TBN

Suck on that, too, Goy boy.
Old Fruit, all I want is your kind to go away, forever. Get on a plane and head to your promised land...even though you have more Neanderthal DNA than any other group or race.

Everything you think you know about your brethren is all based on lies. The world heavyweight champs of prevericatiion.

Congrats?
I'm Norwegian...we are not brothers.
Old Fruit, all I want is your kind to go away, forever. Get on a plane and head to your promised land...even though you have more Neanderthal DNA than any other group or race.

Everything you think you know about your brethren is all based on lies. The world heavyweight champs of prevericatiion.

Congrats?

Well,,,put all you want in one hand and scchitt in the other then see what you wind up with.
Hint:
It’s what you now have politically and for just about forever, it appears. You’re done.

We ain’t going anywhere but where we want to go, whenever we want to go and for as long as we want to go. You white Goy,,,well not so much as you can’t even begin to trust one another.

I know more about you “brethren” than you could even imagine and recent events bear that knowledge out completely.

Suck on another one, Goy boy.
I'm Norwegian...we are not brothers.

That would mean you came from Ishmael’s side and not Abraham’s side.

We are not brothers as you say . Truth.

We are 1st Cousins. Truth.

You still wiping your ass with your bare left hand, evidently?
Posted By: duck911 Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I haven’t had a day off since sometime early in the spring of 2019 besides two week trips to the beach. Jail really doesn’t sound that bad.

Fugg that.

4 weeks off a year was a negotiating STARTING POINT with my current employer.
Posted By: windridge Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

That's because this is a Resolution, Not a Bill. See "HR" at the top? wink
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

That's because this is a Resolution, Not a Bill. See "HR" at the top? wink

It's a web of cockroaches.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/justi...ium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2021-02-01

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/01...tion-of-white-people-for-false-sedition/
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Get ready to fight - 02/01/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Listening to some Democrats recently.

Trump is the leader of a huge dangerous mass of Nazis.

Gotta get rid of him.

Reconstructionists.

I think they may be right about the dangerous part, Nazi's are the Antifa/BLM and any idiot that voted for Biden.
© 24hourcampfire