Home
How long will it be before I begin dragging my ass across the floor or peeing on the fire hydrant at the corner?šŸ˜³
Want to know what brand and active ingredients if you would tell us , open ended syringe like for horse use? Dosage? Mb
Has this happened yet?

Potential Side Effects
They say the doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient. Treating yourself with veterinary meds intended for worming dogs and horses ?
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
How long will it be before I begin dragging my ass across the floor or peeing on the fire hydrant at the corner?šŸ˜³

Sounds like you got the dog kind... Need the horse kind and watch your dick!
Originally Posted by gunswizard
They say the doctor who treats himself has a fool for a patient. Treating yourself with veterinary meds intended for worming dogs and horses ?
I heard that stuff will give you the trots! laugh

You think it'll clog your anal glands? grin
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Want to know what brand and active ingredients if you would tell us , open ended syringe like for horse use? Dosage? Mb

Durvet Ivermectin paste 1.87% - apple flavored. I set the plunger for my body weight, squeezed it out, and ate it. Worst tasting apples I've ever had.

Read up on Ivermectin treatment for COVID, oh wise one. Actually, read up on Ivermectin for humans in general.
Worst tasting apples I've ever had.

laugh

No worse than you eating Alpo

Durvet Ivermectin paste 1.87% - apple flavored. I set the plunger for my body weight, squeezed it out, and ate it. Worst tasting apples I've ever had.

Neigh!
Originally Posted by ironbender

Neigh!

A little sweet feed will get that taste right out of your mouth! laugh
Had a sister in law and her husband use this after they tested positive for covid, they had it full blown, in 30 hours after taking it they said they felt alot better, in 4 days 100% better

Read up on Ivermectin treatment for COVID, oh wise one. Actually, read up on Ivermectin for humans in general.

Super safe medication. Most places around the world sell it over the counter packaged for human usage for treating parasites of various kinds. Should be that way in the US, too. Seems to be a damned near cure for COVID19, but the establishment wants First World (read White) people to get vaccinated instead, for some reason, so they make it hard to get the kind packaged for human use, even pressuring doctors not to prescribe it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Neigh!

Love it!

My SIL knows an old rancher that got the COVID and was having trouble breathing. He started rubbing Ivermectin paste on his bald head and his breathing improved.
Originally Posted by slumlord

I'll eat Alpo before I eat Spam, that's for sure.
Originally Posted by victoro

My SIL knows an old rancher that got the COVID and was having trouble breathing. He started rubbing Ivermectin paste on his bald head and his breathing improved.

Sounds funny, but it actually does absorb into the bloodstream when applied topically.
This isnt new, some doctors have been talking about it since last April. The fact that Fauci and others in his profession have been keeping this from going mainstream months ago is criminal. Thousands have died because of their greed. I know I've known about it and been following it for months so you know they have been too. Anyone remember how the MSM said over and over again that HQ would kill you?? Well guess what, turns out it works great too, but anyone with an IQ 2-points above plant life knew that a long time ago too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xk...zdChYswMB_6WrPpcvAJjmGRayQ8USAW6JG81GO4E

And flames became random from his ass.
Originally Posted by yukon254
This isnt new, some doctors have been talking about it since last April. The fact that Fauci and others in his profession have been keeping this from going mainstream months ago is criminal. Thousands have died because of their greed. I know I've known about it and been following it for months so you know they have been too. Anyone remember how the MSM said over and over again that HQ would kill you?? Well guess what, turns out it works great too, but anyone with an IQ 2-points above plant life knew that a long time ago too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xk...zdChYswMB_6WrPpcvAJjmGRayQ8USAW6JG81GO4E

Yes, not making this proven safe and effective drug available (even making it difficult or impossible to obtain) is nothing short of murder in the cases where folks have died from COVID19 needlessly.

The Country Stew smells *almost* like Dinty Moore. Even resembles it.

lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Take worm medicine for Covid, rub WD-40 on your joints for arthritis. Just no thanks for me, the rest of you all can do as you please.
Take worm medicine for Covid, rub WD-40 on your joints for arthritis. Just no thanks for me, the rest of you all can do as you please.

Well what are you doing pissing on the carpet in this thread then?
How big a glob is it? Could a feller put it on a piece of bread, wrap it up and swaller it in one gulp like worming a dog?
step daughter and her hubby got the bat flu. guess what their doc prescribed? it wasn't mighty dog!
Originally Posted by GeoW

Sounds like you got the dog kind... Need the horse kind and watch your TURDS!

FIXT.

His [bleep] is gonna hate him.

laugh

Hes fixing to be dropping horse apples.

Well what are you doing pissing on the carpet in this thread then?

Itā€™s a feeling a self-importance.

Like coming onto an NFL thread to let everyone know you donā€™t approve.

OR, my personal favorite. Taking every opportunity to let everyone know that he/she hasnā€™t stepped foot in a walmart in 30 years and weā€™re supposed to award ā€œIdaho Jackā€ immediately with accolades and even a key to the city of Jerkwater Falls.
When talking about a feeling of self-importance you need to take a good look in the mirror there jackazz.

Neigh!

You probably know of my rancher bud out at Bakersfield who owns 5 big ranches and a good sized chunk of the bank in Ft Stockton who takes a dose of the liquid form pretty often.

You start licking your balls I'm gonna kick you in da head!!
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You may have discovered Zeros favorite medicine.
When talking about a feeling of self-importance you need to take a good look in the mirror there jackazz.

Hey moron, either take me off ignore or quit faking it like a $2 whore.

Sheesh!!
Originally Posted by worriedman
How big a glob is it? Could a feller put it on a piece of bread, wrap it up and swaller it in one gulp like worming a dog?

About the size of an almond. It wasn't that bad - I was just making humor.

Hey moron, either take me off ignore or quit faking it like a $2 whore.

Sheesh!!

As much BS as he spouts its plain to see he needs a dose fit for a bull.

Lady doc on another video, said take it with a lump of apple sauce. Just an idea.

I havenā€™t had applesauce in 30 years.

If I'm able to start licking my balls it will be a long time before you hear from me again, that's for sure. šŸ˜Š
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Sounds funny, but it actually does absorb into the bloodstream when applied topically.

Most definitely does sound funny....in that you are the one that wants safe testing....depending on blood supply to the head, how much needs to be applied for an adequate dose to be absorbed into the blood stream, how much or how often will result in an adverse event?

You couldnā€™t make a pimple on Hawkeyes medical ass, and he wasnā€™t real either
Lol

Gunlizard toggling every post to see if Iā€™m talking about him.

That ā€˜self-importanceā€™

hi numbnutt šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ¤“

Lady doc on another video, said take it with a lump of apple sauce. Just an idea.

Cotdamn, just squirt out the dose and lick it off your finger like a man! 90% of the food at McDonald's bothers me more than the Ivermectin did.

This is the most appalling part of this entire thread! smile

George

Cotdamn, just squirt out the dose and lick it off your finger like a man! 90% of the food at McDonald's bothers me more than the Ivermectin did.

Word

PaHickā€™s doc not mine

Iā€™m trying to sell this idea as an alternative. Whatever works for the shy.

I got 320 tablets of hydroxy. Iā€™m holding out on the ivermec as a prophy. Not saying I wonā€™t do it if I got a +pos.

Hill

If I'm able to start licking my balls it will be a long time before you hear from me again, that's for sure. šŸ˜Š

Might consider putting some in your wifes face cream. Youre gonna owe me bro. grin

Come to think of it, my wi..., uh, nevermind. whistle
i thought it was for horses not dogs
Originally Posted by rayporter
step daughter and her hubby got the bat flu. guess what their doc prescribed? it wasn't mighty dog!

Ivermectin?
Originally Posted by battue

Most definitely does sound funny....in that you are the one that wants safe testing....depending on blood supply to the head, how much needs to be applied for an adequate dose to be absorbed into the blood stream, how much or how often will result in an adverse event?

That would be the problem with topical, i.e., dosage regulation.
Originally Posted by sse

It's for both, obviously from this thread.

Did you ever get a + test?
Recommend dose for Ivermectin is 1 cc for every 110 lbs of body weight. I'm not sure folks should be using it as a preventive against the China virus because of resistance issues. But I'd be chugging 2cc per 110 lb if I had any China virus symptoms in a heartbeat. On cattle Ivermectin has been given at 10 the recommended dose without any adverse side affects.

You musta forgot the BBQ sauce
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Recommend dose for Ivermectin is 1 cc for every 110 lbs of body weight. I'm not sure folks should be using it as a preventive against the China virus because of resistance issues. But I'd be chugging 2cc per 110 lb if I had any China virus symptoms in a heartbeat. On cattle Ivermectin has been given at 10 the recommended dose without any adverse side affects.

Best I can gather from reading on it, in vertebrates, it's entirely inert, which would suggest overdosing isn't easy to do with the stuff. The dosage question would relate, I would think, to getting at least the minimum effective dose.

"Ivermectin does in fact have central nervous system side effects in large doses, although studies have found no adverse effects at doses even 10 times higher than the FDA approved single dose." - Link

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional of any sort. Consult your physician before taking any medication.
We take ours this Saturday. Taking durvet paste, but will switch to liquid when paste runs out.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
We take ours this Saturday. Taking durvet paste, but will switch to liquid when paste runs out.

Where did you get the liquid?

Spam is some good stuff. Eat it often. Not a thing wrong with it.

I bought a bottle at the local feed store. Locals are using liquid and diluting in a drink.

Something about don't use the XL IIRC can kill you. I kinda laughed, I doubt that.... but...

box is yellow, red band, top black box. Durvet Ivermectin. Injection for cattle and swine. 1% sterile solution. Approved by FDA.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Not yet - still waiting on the results. But I've begun to lose my sense of smell and taste, so I'm almost certain I have it.
10-4

I thought you were doing a prophylaxis
Originally Posted by rost495

I bought a bottle at the local feed store. Locals are using liquid and diluting in a drink.

Something about don't use the XL IIRC can kill you. I kinda laughed, I doubt that.... but...

box is yellow, red band, top black box. Durvet Ivermectin. Injection for cattle and swine. 1% sterile solution. Approved by FDA.

I bought a 55 ml bottle of the liquid Ivermectin from JR Enterprises via www.heartwormprevention.com.
Originally Posted by sse

Neigh neigh, not so. Pooches are given the drug too.

Not yet - still waiting on the results. But I've begun to lose my sense of smell and taste, so I'm almost certain I have it.

Yeah, BFD, Trig, they are going to find out the Ivec and Hydroxychloroquine cures Flu and Cold virus too. That may be one reason we were steered away from it. whistle

Hope you recover quick.
Maybe no rug burns on the azz from the worm meds. grin
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by sse

The active ingredient in Heartguard is Ivermectin.
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by sse

ruff

Word

PaHickā€™s doc not mine

Not mine, I got her info from BRISTECD's post. But after all she posted in fb, im a believer.
I take mine on sundays. But I took an extra one today, had 7 diff people that were secondarys end up positive around me.
I bought enough pf the apple flavor paste today for everyone in my household to have 3 doses if symptoms appear. Tractor supply $14 and they had plenty. Worst case is that it does jack and I have to try the "accepted" treatments. Sister and BIL had 103 fevers for 2 days and very sick after the second vaccine end that was after having COVID. Not eligible for vaccine yet, but leaning strongly against. However, I travel internationally a lot for work (at some point when things are back to normal) and will likely have to take it at some point.

Regards,

Kris

My sister supplied us with the paste & the liquid. She bought quite a bit last year. If you get liquid you'll have to have a syringe to draw it with, & measure proper amount.
Well, I haven't pissed on the sofa yet, but when I was in my leather shop this afternoon I had a real hankering to start building a saddle instead of gun holsters for some odd reason. šŸ˜Æ
So far, so good. No stomach upset or any side effects that I've noticed.
Except for that saddle thing......
If ya pass a worm.

Please make it a "pics or it never happened" moment on here.

LOL!!!
He trailing a 16 foot tape worm right now.....ala Smokey and the Bandit.
Originally Posted by renegade50
If ya pass a worm.

Please make it a "pics or it never happened" moment on here.

LOL!!!

I may pass a tapeworm, because I eat all the time and I'm still 6'2" and 195 lbs.
Well, I haven't pissed on the sofa yet, but when I was in my leather shop this afternoon I had a real hankering to start building a saddle instead of gun holsters for some odd reason. šŸ˜Æ
So far, so good. No stomach upset or any side effects that I've noticed.
Except for that saddle thing......

Give it some time to hit you.

šŸ˜¬šŸ¦«
Ivermectin was developed for livestock. Then large kennel owners started using it on their dogs mainly for heartworm. It's been used successfully on dogs for 25 or 30 years, or so I'm told.
Just talked to a buddy of mine whoā€™s an internal medicine doctor. He said he treats COVID aggressively and highly recommends ivermectin (for humans) as part of his COVID regimen. Other things for sure,...zinc vitamin D, Pepcid and if symptoms developed in the lungs (cough, short of breath-steroid, Zithromax and an anticoagulant due to the high risk of small Blood (That can become a big problem) clots that form in the lungs and are not easily picked up on xrays.
I donā€™t have any anticoag rat poison
Myself, my wife, and my son all took it. It wasn't that bad. No side effects whatsoever.
NIH (National Institutes of Health) Revises Treatment Guidelines for Ivermectin for the Treatment of COVID-19: Ivermectin is now a Treatment Option for Health Care Providers!

The Dosing Protocol (for both preventive and early symptomatic treatment) is contained in the second link.

See:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/
https://covid19criticalcare.com/i-mask-prophylaxis-treatment-protocol/i-mask-protocol-translations/
Have 3 tubes standing by. In the event I find myself suffering symptoms common with covid I'll treat myself. If my response to the Ivermectin is less than ideal I'll seek medical treatment .
Originally Posted by sidepass
Have 3 tubes standing by. In the event I find myself suffering symptoms common with covid I'll treat myself. If my response to the Ivermectin is less than ideal I'll seek medical treatment .

The whole point is prevention. Or at least lessen.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Ivermectin was developed for livestock. Then large kennel owners started using it on their dogs mainly for heartworm. It's been used successfully on dogs for 25 or 30 years, or so I'm told.

Thatā€™s what I thought, itā€™s been so many years since I dealt with livestock vaccines.
Well, I finally got my (Positive) COVID test results back early this morning. No side effects from the Ivermectin yet.
Well, I finally got my (Positive) COVID test results back early this morning. No side effects from the Ivermectin yet.

Keep us apprised.
The rest of the story.....While ivermectin is currently being used at certain institutions....it is not being used as a sole agent for treatment.... The question then becomes is it effective when only used as a single agent?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90552
Trigger, none of my business but how are you feeling and doing? hang tough we're rooting for you. Mb
Trigger, none of my business but how are you feeling and doing? hang tough we're rooting for you. Mb

Thanks for asking, MB.
If things don't get any worse, it has been almost a non-event. Symptoms started on Sunday with slight headache, low-grade fever, occasional dry cough, and just not feeling like my normal self. That lasted two days and then went away. Yesterday morning my sense of smell and taste dulled. No more fever or aches.
I've had FAR worse common colds and even seasonal allergies.
https://freedomplatform.tv/plandemic-indoctornation-world-premiere/
Here's a good article on Ivermectin in humans:

IVERMECTIN
I just got a good dose of Ivermectin pour on. I filled the ladle for the dose and turned to head over to the cow and stumbled. I wore about 3/4s of it now I should be good to go.
Watch for dead roundworms in your shorts.
šŸ‘

Super safe medication. Most places around the world sell it over the counter packaged for human usage for treating parasites of various kinds. Should be that way in the US, too. Seems to be a damned near cure for COVID19, but the establishment wants First World (read White) people to get vaccinated instead, for some reason, so they make it hard to get the kind packaged for human use, even pressuring doctors not to prescribe it.

So how "supersafe" would the 100x regular dose needed to be effective be? So far no study has said that is OK, or that it is a cure.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell culture. However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that ivermectin doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans would be required to achieve the plasma concentrations necessary to duplicate the drugā€™s antiviral efficacy in vitro.
https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/statement-on-ivermectin/
Originally Posted by burrinho

So how "supersafe" would the 100x regular dose needed to be effective be? So far no study has said that is OK, or that it is a cure.
All sorts of over the counter meds could be lethal if taken well beyond the instructions on the bottle.

Ivermectin has been shown to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in cell culture. However, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies suggest that ivermectin doses up to 100-fold higher than those approved for use in humans would be required to achieve the plasma concentrations necessary to duplicate the drugā€™s antiviral efficacy in vitro.

Link
Originally Posted by burrinho

Did you click on this thread to learn something or just to preach?
To quote the NIH.. "the Panel cannot draw definitive conclusions about the clinical efficacy or safety of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Results from adequately powered, well-designed, and well-conducted clinical trials are needed to provide more specific, evidence-based guidance on the role of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19."

In other words, "we're a gub'ment agency that needs more money to fund more studies...."
Meanwhile, places like Japan and India have far lower mortality rates from Covid.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Meanwhile, places like Japan and India have far lower mortality rates from Covid.

Places were Ivermectin is available over the counter.
I have the 1.87% ivermectin for horses. Can I use that or am I looking for something else. So far no 'rona for us but my brother had it pretty bad.
Originally Posted by smarquez
I have the 1.87% ivermectin for horses. Can I use that or am I looking for something else. So far no 'rona for us but my brother had it pretty bad.

That's exactly what I'm using.
Still feeling good, guys. My sense of taste and smell is completely gone, though. I can't even smell gasoline, or the glue I use in my leather shop that will typically run me out of there if I don't open the window.
Hope it runs its course soon in you. I appreciate the posts while others here feel it necessary to crack jokes and say stupid sh*t I truly value your willingness to inform. Your post caused me to click on a bunch of the links about Ivermectin and the role it's use has played in this country as a horse and dog wormer while the rest of the world regularly uses it in people to cure all sorts of parasite born disease infections quite successfully. Usually it s donated to the poor in 3rd world countries who can 't afford anything says a lot for big pharma to do so. It also makes you aware of the politics of simple cures effecting the pocket books of turds like Fauci and others who gain from the destruction of healthy life. I've got my tube and holding it as insurance in case of getting covid 19
. Others have mentioned it in threads but Triggernosis it was you who put it right out there to see and understand it's impact. I thank you a lot. Magnum _Bob
Gunswizard and urbanruralelite have the utmost faith in big pharma and western politically tainted medicine. Besides we got ventilators out the ass now just waiting for them.

Hope it runs its course soon in you. I appreciate the posts while others here feel it necessary to crack jokes and say stupid sh*t I truly value your willingness to inform. Your post caused me to click on a bunch of the links about Ivermectin and the role it's use has played in this country as a horse and dog wormer while the rest of the world regularly uses it in people to cure all sorts of parasite born disease infections quite successfully. Usually it s donated to the poor in 3rd world countries who can 't afford anything says a lot for big pharma to do so. It also makes you aware of the politics of simple cures effecting the pocket books of turds like Fauci and others who gain from the destruction of healthy life. I've got my tube and holding it as insurance in case of getting covid 19
. Others have mentioned it in threads but Triggernosis it was you who put it right out there to see and understand it's impact. I thank you a lot. Magnum _Bob

You're welcome, my friend. I've enjoyed the jokes and ribbing and j have even participated in it myself.
What I don't tolerate are naysayers just for the sake of being naysayers.
I mean, just imagine if Aspirin would have been discovered today - it likely never would have made it on the market.

Hey,Alpo taste pretty good on Ritz crackers
Ttt how is it going today triggernosis?
Ttt how is it going today triggernosis?

Still feeling fine. I took my second dose yesterday evening. Just a few sniffles from the COVID. And I can't taste or smell a single thing...nothing, not even gasoline or alcohol.
Thanks for posting.
The loss of taste/smell would worry the hell out me but I guess that's not on the list if you happen to be one of the folks that get really sick.
Hope you're back to 100% quick.
We, my wife, son, and myself were treated with Ivermectin. We are still alive and overcame the China Virus.
Thanks for posting.
The loss of taste/smell would worry the hell out me but I guess that's not on the list if you happen to be one of the folks that get really sick.

I believe the smell and taste are supposed to come back
Thanks for posting.

Taste and smell come back but not quickly. At least not for me. Had a co worker that still hadn't got all of his taste and smell after 6 months.
Originally Posted by Deans
Thanks for posting.

Taste and smell come back but not quickly. At least not for me. Had a co worker that still hadn't got all of his taste and smell after 6 months.

How long did it take for you?
My sense of taste started to come back after two weeks but four full weeks after getting over the Chinese virus ( took Ivermectin ) I still have no sense of smell. Since much of what you taste is actually your sense of smell everything tastes flat and bland for me.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
My sense of taste started to come back after two weeks but four full weeks after getting over the Chinese virus ( took Ivermectin ) I still have no sense of smell. Since much of what you taste is actually your sense of smell everything tastes flat and bland for me.

Imagine how much money you can save on food now! Just eat the cheap stuff
Triggernosis...is that how it came on, loss of smell and taste? No other symptoms? Are you taking Iver every 24hrs now?
Originally Posted by pahick
Triggernosis...is that how it came on, loss of smell and taste? No other symptoms? Are you taking Iver every 24hrs now?

No, I didn't lose my sense of smell until about 4 days in.
My very first symptoms, 4 days after a known exposure to a positive employee of mine, was a dry cough and just feeling a little bit run down. By dry cough, I mean just a little tickle that would cause me to cough about twice every hour or so. Then, low grade 99,5-100.5 fever for 2 days. Then, on the 4th day I went from "this sausage is good!" to can't taste schit in about 2 hours. Just a teeny bit of runny nose now and then, but not even enough to stop me up at night when I'm sleeping.

I took the first dose of Ivermectin on day 4, the second dise on day 6 - that's all I will take .

It it doesn't suddenly turn on me and kill me, I can honestly say that it has probably been the most inconsequential respiratory infection I've ever had in my lifetime. Cutting grass in the summer gets me more worked up than this COVID thing has. I'm keeping an eye on it like a hawk, though. First sign of chest congestion or breathing problems and I'm calling the Dr. for a steroid and antibiotic.

My very first symptoms, 4 days after a known exposure to a positive employee of mine, was a dry cough and just feeling a little bit run down. By dry cough, I mean just a little tickle that would cause me to cough about twice every hour or so. Then, low grade 99,5-100.5 fever for 2 days. Then, on the 4th day I went from "this sausage is good!" to can't taste schit in about 2 hours. Just a teeny bit of runny nose now and then, but not even enough to stop me up at night when I'm sleeping.

I took the first dose of Ivermectin on day 4, the second dise on day 6 - that's all I will take .

It it doesn't suddenly turn on me and kill me, I can honestly say that it has probably been the most inconsequential respiratory infection I've ever had in my lifetime. Cutting grass in the summer gets me more worked up than this COVID thing has. I'm keeping an eye on it like a hawk, though. First sign of chest congestion or breathing problems and I'm calling the Dr. for a steroid and antibiotic.

Thanks. We're back up to 13 positives in the last week. I started feeling like schitt last sunday, but started a small cough monday. Have it since, plus nasal congestion. Woke up this morning spitting schitt up when I coughed. I still got taste and smell. Figuring just a cold, im not gonna get tested, but it did cross my mind this morning. Im not around most of those positives long, but im through their buildings/work area for hours every day.

Maybe I outta just take Ivermectin every day for 4-5 days just in case. Shouldnt hurt.

Thanks. We're back up to 13 positives in the last week. I started feeling like schitt last sunday, but started a small cough monday. Have it since, plus nasal congestion. Woke up this morning spitting schitt up when I coughed. I still got taste and smell. Figuring just a cold, im not gonna get tested, but it did cross my mind this morning. Im not around most of those positives long, but im through their buildings/work area for hours every day.

Maybe I outta just take Ivermectin every day for 4-5 days just in case. Shouldnt hurt.

If you have it, you don't need to take Ivermectin every day. I think two spread out doses are recommended. Look into the correct regimen.

Scratch that. Looks like FLCCC Alliance recommends one dose per day till symptoms subside, maximum five days in a row.

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional of any sort. Seek advice from your doctor before starting any treatment regimen.
Took my first dose weds. Prophylactic use for me. Iā€™m Curious to see if I end up feeling better because it kills some parasites I donā€™t know I have. Just hoping I donā€™t end up on a table with something climbing out of my stomach trying to escape the treatment ala Alien

If only Kane had been administered some intravenous Ivermectin as soon as they got him back on board the USCSS Nostromo things might have been very different for the crew.

If you have it, you don't need to take Ivermectin every day. I think two spread out doses are recommended. Look into the correct regimen.

Scratch that. Looks like FLCCC Alliance recommends one dose per day till symptoms subside, maximum five days in a row.

Disclaimer: I'm not a medical professional of any sort. Seek advice from your doctor before starting any treatment regimen.

This is what ill follow....

pahick, I should have recognized you by your avatar. What was I thinking giving you advice on dosing with Ivermectin. You've been on top of it for a while now.
pahick, I should have recognized you by your avatar. What was I thinking giving you advice on dosing with Ivermectin. You've been on top of it for a while now.

Way I see it we're all in this together. You may have found something I havent. So I always look at these threads for updated guidance.
BTW, if you were diagnosed with COVID, make sure you do a follow-up with your Dr. Get a chest x-ray and blood work to see if you have blood clots. If you had/have COVID, you WILL HAVE OPACITY in the lungs (Covid lung). Send a PM if you need more info.
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
BTW, if you were diagnosed with COVID, make sure you do a follow-up with your Dr. Get a chest x-ray and blood work to see if you have blood clots. If you had/have COVID, you WILL HAVE OPACITY in the lungs (Covid lung). Send a PM if you need more info.

My Dr. says not to go into his office unless I feel like it's moving to my chest, then he will prescribe Zithromax, a steroid, and order a chest xray.

This is what ill follow....

I don't know where I saw it, but Drs. are no longer recommending taking the Ivermectin on a empty stomach - they are saying to take it with a meal, as absorption is profoundly more effective.

This is the protocol I'm following:
Marik Covid Protocol

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:49f90307-1f2c-4bd4-85c3-5dadf0f2cada

I caught my case from an infected employee, who didn't know it at the time. I was sitting approximately 5 feet across a table from him for approximately 30 minutes. He started feeling like crap that evening and tested positive the following day. I started feeling bad, 4 days later.

I caught my case from an infected employee, who didn't know it at the time. I was sitting approximately 5 feet across a table from him for approximately 30 minutes. He started feeling like crap that evening and tested positive the following day. I started feeling bad, 4 days later.

Out of curiosity, were you both wearing masks?
You guys are gonna be full of worms from taking all this invormect.
The birds are gonna think spring came early after I take a wormy dump out in the yard.

laugh

Road apples?

Out of curiosity, were you both wearing masks?

We were until we sat down at the table. We met for lunch.
The employee is a loud, forceful talker and probably blew those Corona balls all up in my face. I wasn't sitting exactly across from him, but a little bit offset. There was another employee there, sitting directly beside him, who hasn't come down with it. I was sitting across from the two of them, in the middle between them. I will be talking to the loudmouth employee about his continuing employment with my agency. šŸ˜„

My Dr. says not to go into his office unless I feel like it's moving to my chest, then he will prescribe Zithromax, a steroid, and order a chest xray.

Iā€™m talking a follow-up. About 2 weeks after you get ā€œbetterā€, get your D-dimer checked.

Iā€™m talking a follow-up. About 2 weeks after you get ā€œbetterā€, get your D-dimer checked.

I didn't know I had a D-dimer. Where mightily find it?

I didn't know I had a D-dimer. Where mightily find it?

Your Dr will know. Just wear clean underwear and take a bunch of Kleenex with you šŸ˜
I take aspirin every day anyway but itā€™s recommended for anyone with Chinese virus to take an aspirin a day while suffering and for a month or two afterwards to fight blood clots. Exercise is also recommended. Also while experiencing symptoms you should get up and walk around to get the blood flowing hourly to prevent clots from forming. This is 24hrs a day while suffering symptoms. I wasnā€™t that disciplined but I would get up a couple times a night and walk around for a few minutes.
I take aspirin every day anyway but itā€™s recommended for anyone with Chinese virus to take an aspirin a day while suffering and for a month or two afterwards to fight blood clots. Exercise is also recommended. Also while experiencing symptoms you should get up and walk around to get the blood flowing hourly to prevent clots from forming. This is 24hrs a day while suffering symptoms. I wasnā€™t that disciplined but I would get up a couple times a night and walk around for a few minutes.

Good info.

I've been pretty much my normal self ever since I got it. Just doing my thing to stay home away from people.

In addition to the Ivermectin that I'm taking now, I've been taking D3, zinc, and Vitamin C on a regular basis as an immune booster for the past year. I already take a daily aspirin as part of my cardiac health plan.

Exactly correct. And sleep on your stomach if at all possible.

Good info.

I've been pretty much my normal self ever since I got it. Just doing my thing to stay home away from people.

In addition to the Ivermectin that I'm taking now, I've been taking D3, zinc, and Vitamin C on a regular basis as an immune booster for the past year. I already take a daily aspirin as part of my cardiac health plan.

Again, all correct. But if you have Covid, bump to the 325 mg aspirin, not the 81mg.

Again, all correct. But if you have Covid, bump to the 325 mg aspirin, not the 81mg.

Why?
How many doses are in the tube? Found it online, didn't know how many I should buy. Thanks
Just my .02 c For those who don't go the medical blood thinner route.
Water increase dilutes blood safely...within reason.
Consistent amounts of garlic, ginko biloba, and/ or fish oil work as anti coagulants. I've yet to find them causing gastric ulcers, but consult good nutritionally based health pros for dosages if you want more details about your intended use.
If you are reasonably healthy.....why take a mountain of 9hit and crow about its effectiveness?

Why?

So you can bleed out faster than the clots can form. šŸ˜‰
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
How many doses are in the tube? Found it online, didn't know how many I should buy. Thanks

The tubes I bought treat 1250 pounds. You dial the weight on the plunger and dispense. Figure 6 doses per tube and each tube cost me $4.

6 doses for a 200 lb person

Which is more than a full course of treatment for COVID19.

Why?

To keep clots from forming. Donā€™t stay at 325 forever, maybe a couple weeks, then go back to your regular dose. COVID causes blood clotting.

Why?

To keep clots from forming. Donā€™t stay at 325 forever, maybe a couple weeks, then go back to your regular dose. COVID causes blood clotting.

Thanks. Interesting. Article
Just tried it with Sam's Cola and no bad taste.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=ivermectin&_blrs=spell_check

Which is more than a full course of treatment for COVID19.

Exactly. I have taken 2 doses 48 hours apart and don't intend to take another dose.
Speaking of clots and aspirin, I take Warfarin -no aspirin! Anybody ever hear if Warfarin works for Covid ? laugh
Just a stab at another cure??
Originally Posted by kennymauser
Speaking of clots and aspirin, I take Warfarin -no aspirin! Anybody ever hear if Warfarin works for Covid ? laugh
Just a stab at another cure??

Do not take ivermectin if you are on Warfarin though.
Originally Posted by Clint

LOL that stuff is $3.99 at Tractor Supply
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Clint

LOL that stuff is $3.99 at Tractor Supply

Same price at Atwoods. The Durvet version,Duramectin, just bought four tubes.
Well, I don't know if the Ivermectin did anything or not, but I am back to 100%. That's 7 days from onset of symptoms to feeling perfectly fine again. Feeling good. Worked in the garage all day and went for a 2-mile walk.
Except, I still can't taste or smell anything.
Hope your taste and smell come back. Looks like the Ivermectin didn't hurt you any, and may have been the reason you're doing so well.
Well, I don't know if the Ivermectin did anything or not, but I am back to 100%. That's 7 days from onset of symptoms to feeling perfectly fine again. Feeling good. Worked in the garage all day and went for a 2-mile walk.
Except, I still can't taste or smell anything.

That's what my bud who had it tells me. His cousin, who also had it before him, said it took 10 weeks to get taste and smell back,.
I tested positive for the Rona on Sunday with one of those kits you buy at Walgreens, the rapid test. Got it confirmed today that I have it from a more accurate drive through test at CVS....

My symptoms started on Thanksgiving day. Low grade fever, dry cough, headache, and kind of stuffed up nose, slight muscle aches... I took a full dose of Ivermectin on Thanksgiving day, the liquid 1% solution...I followed the dosage for swine by weight... Took another full dose last Saturday. Noticed my sense of smell gone on Sunday and mostly cant taste much....Havent felt like I have had any fever since Saturday night, dry cough was pretty much gone by Monday...Stuffed up nose went away mostly today...Have diarrhea every day since Saturday I think from the Ivermectin, and still cant smell anything, and can barely taste some stuff like hot sauce..

Ive also took nyquil/ dayquil every day and 1 dose of Vitamin C, D, Zync every day....Havent taken more Ivermectin since Saturday...Symptoms pretty mild so far...
I did the Invermectin thing. 1 st dose and another dose every 24 hrs for 5 days. and also Did vitamin D, zinc, Quercetin and aspirin . And a dose of antibiotics . No diarrhea or other symptoms after treatment.
Originally Posted by sidepass
I did the Invermectin thing. 1 st dose and another dose every 24 hrs for 5 days. and also Did vitamin D, zinc, Quercetin and aspirin . And a dose of antibiotics . No diarrhea or other symptoms after treatment.

You took a full dose of ivermectin by weight for 5 straight days?
A full dose by weight is almond size. And yes that's what the protocol I followed called for. 12 mg per day.
Are people still using hydroxychloriquine too? My wife just came home and said the lady that sits next to her at work has been coming to work sick all week saying she was sure it wasn't covid because she's vaccinated tested positive today.

Now my wife's worried she's going to get it and I just had abdominal surgery Monday and they cat my spleen accidentally. I'm not feeling real great so I'd rather not have covid make a run through our house this week. My wife goes by the book as a PA and does what the state tells her. I'm much less trusting of the state and know things are being covered up that could help.

I'd personally like to use hydroxychloriquine or ivermectin because I see little downside. I'm just wondering what the word on the street is for alternative treatments these days. Particularly if hydroxychloriquine is still proving useful for some for some?

Bb
© 24hourcampfire