Home
Posted By: pahick Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Just gettin stuff off my chest.

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Holy fugg dude,

you gonna survive?

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

No regrets here. Did what I did and so did all of them.

Sheesh
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Hold into the mudshark...
Posted By: Osky Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Yup. Redheads. Never again.

Osky
First, I totally know what you’re saying. I was all about “bros before hos” and “bro code” until I found out the hard way that I took it way more seriously than others.

Second, your story had me so caught up that I thought there was gonna be a punch line at the end!
Pahick,

Bygones be bygones.

I regret the few really good ones that I walked away from because I was to busy wanting to sleep around. No regrets from the crazies they were easy enough to escape. The ones you walk away from and regret but can’t have back stay in your head until you find another one at least as good. YMMV
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by Osky
Yup. Redheads. Never again.

Osky

Dated a Hispanic gal with fire red hair in HS so I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down.
Posted By: dye7barrel Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Man, I've seen a lot of chit on the 'fire. You missed your shot a few times. Not her fault, let her be.
Posted By: pahick Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
2nd one was actually the first. My first. Young dumb and scared. And as I said before, girls all around me. I had a date with a girl named Christina but dumped her ass half hour before the date for Monica. We went out for a bit but again, my dick was doing the thinking and I kept running others. Through the years we kept bumping into each other but she was always with someone else.

16, now 50 and she comes back in my life. I went to have my appendix out in July last year and found out Monica had an aneurysm and was in the hospital too. I never went to see her but made sure through her cousin I was thinking of her. She adds me to fb awhile back. We been talking. Says she has a lot she needs to say to me, and made a lot of mistakes herself. I dont know where shes going with this, but shes with someone now. I dont wanna get involved there either, but if she leaves him Im not sure what ill do. She was my first love. Again, always thought about her and what ifs and all that horse schitt. Between her and Jen I cant help but think of the past and if the past can be my future.

*pic removed*
Dont hold back guys, give me schitt, I deserve it lol
Originally Posted by dye7barrel
Man, I've seen a lot of chit on the 'fire. You missed your shot a few times. Not her fault, let her be.

No worries, as I said im not going to phugg up her life. I could, easily. I know me. But I wont.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
........... The ones you walk away from and regret but can’t have back stay in your head until you find another one at least as good. YMMV

But do you ever find one least as good. I go through them like water the last few yrs.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
This is way better than your deer bologna crisis

👍
Originally Posted by slumlord

👍

I dont know about that. lol Both are phugged up
Posted By: Stophel Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Holy crap. That was the sorriest display of wussified sad-sackery I have ever seen. I was only able to read through about the first half of that mess, and I wish I hadn't.
Originally Posted by Stophel
Holy crap. That was the sorriest display of wussified sad-sackery I have ever seen. I was only able to read through about the first half of that mess, and I wish I hadn't.

Oh go lay down.
Originally Posted by pahick
........... The ones you walk away from and regret but can’t have back stay in your head until you find another one at least as good. YMMV

But do you ever find one least as good. I go through them like water the last few yrs.

I’m “the last lemming” not Dr Phil but yes you do. The good ones are few and far between but they’re out there. I’ve had about four really good ones. One ditched me and the other three were my mistake. Learn from it move on and don’t repeat the same mistake next time. That’s hard to do when “you’re young dumb and full of ...” but you figure some things out with time. It’ll hurt until you find the next one
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
First, I totally know what you’re saying. I was all about “bros before hos” and “bro code” until I found out the hard way that I took it way more seriously than others.

Second, your story had me so caught up that I thought there was gonna be a punch line at the end!

The punch line is.....im afraid I never grew up, that ill never stick with one woman. That if I do, ill settle because I phugged up with the ones I should have been with.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I think you should buy a shrimp boat and name it Jennie.
Posted By: Fiddy Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
If you actually care about her you won't wanna mess up her life even though you have the power. You'll be content being thankful she's in a good spot. You wouldn't have worked out anyway. But someday maybe you can be friends.

I'm pretty fortunate to be friends with my high school age fling after going our separate ways 20 years ago. But I wasn't ready for or capable of being just friends until only recently in my life.

The punch line is.....im afraid I never grew up, that ill never stick with one woman. That if I do, ill settle because I phugged up with the ones I should have been with.

Serious question how old are you? If you’re 30 you have some years to burn with plenty of hot women out there. If you’re 45 time is not on your side.
Originally Posted by Morewood
I think you should buy a shrimp boat and name it Jennie.

ROFLMAO! Honest to God the other day I said im like phuggin Forrest Gump when it comes to her.

I think I just need to go on a bender and phugg everything that moves for a month or two and see what happens. lol
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Go forward, not backward, don't look back; you're just feeling sorry for yourself.

MM
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Good luck with it, there's someone for everyone. Any white woman that'll shack up with a negro ain't much to worry about.

Serious question how old are you? If you’re 30 you have some years to burn with plenty of hot women out there. If you’re 45 time is not on your side.

50, and believe me theres plenty of time. And plenty of women. I just have to figure out how to forget the past. Moving on isnt easy once the past comes back. I know I can go move on, but 10 yrs down the road is the past gonna pop back up and stick with me again? I dont know how to move on permanently. Hard to explain.
One gal in HS, lived nearby and sometimes I'd catch a ride to school with her. She was dating a good friend of my buddies in school. She never really came on to me, and vice versa.

years and years later, she's working at a business in the town my siblings still lived in at the time. One of them goes in for something, she sees the name on the check (yes, we still used checks back then), asks my sibling "Do you have a brother named Geno" . He says yeah, and we ended up getting in touch. Her seemingly happily married at the time, me? I don't remember right now.

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.

Great looking gal, even years later. And from my view in HS, a "rich girl". Daddy was a retired Lt or Lt Cmdr in the Navy. Lived up in the "big houses on the hill" development.

I have no clue where she is now, and I have no regrets how that went. We both did what was right at the time.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Go forward, not backward, don't look back; you're just feeling sorry for yourself.

MM

Youre right, I am, with these 2. I cant explain why.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
One gal in HS, lived nearby and sometimes I'd catch a ride to school with her. She was dating a good friend of my buddies in school. She never really came on to me, and vice versa.

years and years later, she's working at a business in the town my siblings still lived in at the time. One of them goes in for something, she sees the name on the check (yes, we still used checks back then), asks my sibling "Do you have a brother named Geno" . He says yeah, and we ended up getting in touch. Her seemingly happily married at the time, me? I don't remember right now.

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.

Great looking gal, even years later. And from my view in HS, a "rich girl". Daddy was a retired Lt or Lt Cmdr in the Navy. Lived up in the "big houses on the hill" development.

I have no clue where she is now, and I have no regrets how that went. We both did what was right at the time.

Lucky it turned out.

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.......

Theres where you and me are different. I always spoke up. Sometimes I wish I wasnt so forward. Woulda kept my ass out of a lot of schitt, women and otherwise.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Lucky it turned out.

Well, the one I have now seems tolerable.

And apparently able to tolerate me too.

What's to regret? grin

Turns out she had a serious crush on me, and me on her. I was a "nice guy" you know, and she was apparently a "nice girl" and therefor neither of us ever mentioned it to the other. Said the other guy was a bit of a dick and if I'd have said something she would have left him quick. Oh well.......

Theres where you and me are different. I always spoke up. Sometimes I wish I wasnt so forward. Woulda kept my ass out of a lot of schitt, women and otherwise.

I wasn't worried so much about her BF at the time, it was my buddies.

I hardly knew the guy, outside of meeting him at a party or two. He went to the HS she had transferred in from, on the other side of town.

But my friends? We were close and he was good buds with a couple of them. So, bros befo hoes type of deal........at 16 sometimes that scheidt counts.

........ bros befo hoes type of deal........at 16 sometimes that scheidt counts.

Should, but rarely does
I think I need my estrogen levels checked....

Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Epic Beaver Award thread material right here.

✊🏼🦫
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Have no idea.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
This girl haunts me a little been two years. The kid was magnificent. I tell myself don't be sad that it's gone, just be happy it happened. LOL
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This dude has regrets too I think:

Originally Posted by GRIZZ
This girl haunts me a little been two years. The kid was magnificent. I tell myself don't be sad that it's gone, just be happy it happened. LOL

Well....they say statutory is the best kind.

Jen and Monica who?!?!? PHUGG! See that would get me in trouble.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
50 is a bit late for the midlife crisis thing.
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Well....they say statutory is the best kind.

Jeanine, she was 28 at the time.
Thats what they always say.....
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
No Ragrets.....we don’t need no stinkin’ Ragrets.

“Though its been a while now,
I can still feel so much pain,
Like a knife that cuts you, the wound heals,
But the scar, that scar remaiiiiiiiinssssss....”

- Bret Michaels
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Well yeah, but just women.

You know, the ones who promised to the world, family and GOD to love, cherish, honor and uughhi obey.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Yep, at 30 you can move up or down a few years and still have a great looking woman. At 50 you had best ride what brought you to the dance. You’re waistline and hairline are up you’re options realistically are down.. unless you’re that guy from TX with a pet fox and a hot deckhand.

Yep, at 30 you can move up or down a few years and still have a great looking woman. At 50 you had best ride what brought you to the dance.

At 65 you just want to live in a van down by the river.

“Though its been a while now,
I can still feel so much pain,
Like a knife that cuts you, the wound heals,
But the scar, that scar remaiiiiiiiinssssss....”

- Bret Michaels

You get it dude!

Yep, at 30 you can move up or down a few years and still have a great looking woman. At 50 you had best ride what brought you to the dance.

Be nice to do some riding.

My dads 71, married 4 times. This last one he banged in high school, she left her old man for dad when she found out he got divorced. Dudes a stud lol ....aint over til its over

Dude im gonna have to go get drunk and phugg a fat chick if you keep nailin it lol

Good song. Right there with GnR Sweet Child O’ Mine and Patience

My dads 71, married 4 times. This last one he banged in high school, she left her old man for dad when she found out he got divorced. Dudes a stud lol ....aint over til its over

Well,...if you say so. But my regrets are the years that were spent so focused on getting laid that I couldn't concentrate on anything else,.....and they lasted a long while.

I don't miss that state of mind.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
WORLDSTAR !!!! LMFAO
Motley Crue Kickstart my Heart and Nothin’ but a Good Time are both good skimp busters.
Sounds like she went Black and didn't come back. lol
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

FU...thats funny schitt tho laugh

Well,...if you say so. But my regrets are the years that were spent so focused on getting laid that I couldn't concentrate on anything else,.....and they lasted a long while.

I don't miss that state of mind.

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin now going to a second mortgage.

Sorry to hear dude. Seriously
TY

Nothing to feel bad about. For most of us if you say that you have no regrets it’s probably bravado. I’ve made some good choices and some bad.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Get past that pity party you’re throwing for yourself. Stand up, man up, straighten up and for your sake GROW UP! Everyone’s been there but few stay there. Sounds like a lot of immaturity and lack of self confidence.
Posted By: strosfann Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Can’t blame a guy for having some feels pop up about a someone or two from the past but I don’t know that I’d be posting names and photos on the web.
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Get past that pity party you’re throwing for yourself. Stand up, man up, straighten up and for your sake GROW UP! Everyone’s been there but few stay there. Sounds like a lot of immaturity and lack of self confidence.

Immaturity...sure....lack of self confidence...let me tell ya if I didnt grow morals some phuggin where along the line id be phuggin em both right now. And to be honest if it was anyone else I would be. For some reason I put these on a pedestal and wont.
Originally Posted by strosfann
Can’t blame a guy for having some feels pop up about a someone or two from the past but I don’t know that I’d be posting names and photos on the web.

True...ill back off the pics

Just funning ya.

Dude im gonna have to go get drunk and phugg a fat chick if you keep nailin it lol

Haha! I feel your pain!

Just funning ya.

No I know, its cool lol.
Jeebus.

Get after it.

Haha! I feel your pain!

Ok that did it....time for Vern...and a fat chick

Haha! This will get you in the mood!

LMAO! I regretted a few of those...unfortunately. Competition gets bad sometimes, cant go home empty grin
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Never look back at what could have been, it will always prevent you from moving forward. In this case, it definitely worked out in your favor - she's a coal burner and probably would have been dreaming about getting cored out by black cock while you were giving her the business. Count yourself lucky you found out before making a profoundly poor choice. You dodged a bullet. JFC, move the f*ck on.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Posted By: FishinHank Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

I'm involved with the woman I knew I would marry 25yrs ago. Her husband might not approve but when you know, you know
Posted By: AKduck Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by FishinHank

I'm involved with the woman I knew I would marry 25yrs ago. Her husband might not approve but when you know, you know

Yeah man put the toilet seat down......I'm tired of getting blamed for it.
I grew up with 2 sisters. Must be someone else!
Posted By: RogueHunter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Ha! +1
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

I always said no regrets, none. But I lied to myself. Went through a lot of women, way too many to discuss here. Two always on my mind. Always. Never mattered who else I was with.

The first one ill get judged for on here, but is what it is. We were young, I was 17 or so, she was 14. Jen. I actually set her up with my buddy. They went out twice, but he didnt have a car so I ended up picking her up for him. I kicked myself in the ass for setting them up and not going out with her myself. After their second date, I picked her up one day and I always flirt. But I went heavy and she was so horny it wasnt funny. I told her we cant go any further, shes dating my best friend. She said pull over at a phone booth ill break up with him...so I did lol. Ya im an azzhole. So we made plans but....I had girls all over the place and I was trying to run em all. Got busted when one found out I was dating her cousin. So I went back to Jen. But found out she ran away from home. I asked all her family that knew where she was, but nobody would tell me where she was.

Eventually 3 weeks later I found where she was and went to tell her I made some mistakes and wanted her. Man did I ever. I realized she was the one. But when I got there I rang the doorbell and a guy answered. A black dude. He asked who I was looking for and I said I have the wrong place and left. I grew up racist. Try not to be today, but it still comes back. Anyhow......she ended up pregnant and had a baby girl. I ran into her at a bar about 6 years later and she ran up to me and gave me a big hug and I pushed her off and told her to get the phugg away from me. I was hurt inside because I phugged up whorin around instead of sticking with her, I was afraid of what my parents might think. And knew all my buddies would give me schitt about dating her.

Ate at me for years. Unfortunately it still does, especially now since awhile back I was talking to a coworker about women and I brought her name up. Here she married his boy. SOB! He actually asked me not to interfere in her life. She has a good life now. I cant and wont do anything to harm that. Her husband has been with her through the tough times when she had cancer and was a true man being a dad to their kids and her daughter from before him.

But I cant stop thinking of her. So much times gone by I know, but I cant help it. What might have been. Jealousy. The list goes on. Cant tell her how much I miss her and sorry for acting like an azzhole and phugging up. Really do miss her a lot.

*pic removed*
PM Birdwatcher.
Posted By: BLR358WIN Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Crazy how things turn out. My first 2 serious girlfriends both broke up with me(I was going back to college, other was a spoiled crazy woman!) But they were blessings in disguise. The first I ran into 20 years later she was on her 3rd divorce! The other I heard through the grapevine was even crazier. Boy was i lucky. Ive been married to the same wonderful hard working women for 25 years and couldnt have asked for a better life!! Lifes not perfect but sometimes its pretty close
Posted By: BobMt Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

does he know.......bob
Posted By: killerv Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Only one, I had about a year left in college and she started pressuring me to get married. All she had to do was wait a little longer but she couldn't. She was some kinda purty, father was an italian diplomat to honduras and hooked up with a pretty one down there evidently.

I hear she is on heard 3rd marriage so maybe I dodged a bullet. Last time I saw her was at the grocery store with her daughter, talk about a cold sweat when you haven't seen her since you broke up years earlier. And then evidently she facebooked stalked me last year and started sending me messages. I never replied.
Posted By: antlers Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I do have regrets about it. I didn’t show the appreciation that I should have. I wasn’t emotionally attuned like I should have been. No excuses. They weren’t “mistakes” either. They were willful wrongs, and willful bad decisions.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I tore through a whole bunch of them in my 30's...a whole bunch.
Good times...😋

Only a couple still keep me wondering.

I have a good wife...no regrets.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I hope you find what your looking for. I found mine, well she actually found me and it's been a good ride for almost 35 years. Facebook has cost a lot of people their dignity, it's hard to do the right thing when no one is watching.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Regrets? Damn few.

-I didn't knock up enough of them
-First heart throb broke my heart so I joined the Army and killed a bunch of little people. All her fault. OTOH, I helped little women make medium sized kids. Guess it all worked out.
Posted By: SKane Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Posted By: hanco Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Everyone has woman regrets! My second wife has been good.
I can't think of a woman I don't have regrets about.

My present lady is very smart, but batschit crazy just like all the rest.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Al comments going forward EXCLUDE MY MOTHER, but the BEST one you'll ever meet (and probably marry) IS A PAIN IN THE ASS and if they didn't have a hole in them, there'd be a bounty out on them... But those with big tits do make me ponder....
Posted By: Stickfight Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Coming to the realization that women have great value beyond their use for sex is something that benefits all men, and society in general, and women most of all.

*pic removed*

Seems you've been fishing in an awfully small pond for 50 years.
At least consider fishing a county or two over.

Posted By: hookeye Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Never go back.

Too many want to recapture their youth and play the FB game of " just old friends" and end up wrecking families.

Grow the fugg up.
Women want attention and will accept it from even the worst sources.

They dont think. They run on feelings

They are what they are.

Some pieces of chit take advantage of that.

You go back and start sniffin around, you deserve whatever hell comes your way. And then some.

Posted By: Teal Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
No regrets

There are some I wonder what it might have been like - but I sure as pfouck don't regret it.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Gawd, too old to be thinking about girls my daughters age. Life moves on, you should too.
Posted By: efw Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Whoa man this cultural willingness to bare ones soul on the web is so odd to me.

Nothing against the op just a fascinating bit of post modern cultural development that makes me scratch my head.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Sorry for you bud, truly.

Another here that let the male slut gene overwhelm me. Don’t get me wrong I had a blast doing almost all of them.

But I’ve been fortunate to be loved deeply by 4 incredible women.

Still friends w 3 of them.

Still married to the one woman I couldn’t live w out.

Better to be lucky than good. Only reasonable explanation for me.

Truly wish you some luck in finding & keeping a good woman.

A truly good marriage is a comfort above all others
Hairdressers,,,,, need I say more
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by hookeye
Never go back.

Too many want to recapture their youth and play the FB game of " just old friends" and end up wrecking families.

Grow the fugg up.

This.

I was friends with an old high school flame on FB. She and I grew up together, in the same neighborhood.

She wanted to get back with me, (marry) after being married for nearly 30 years to a decent guy.

I wouldn't do it. Even though I loved her, and she has to be one of the sexiest, hottest women I've ever seen.

Broke her heart that I wouldn't let her wreck her marriage and drive a wedge in her family. She just didn't understand that.... I did understand it very well. I had broken up a marriage in my younger years and lived through the problems that ensued.

I stuck to my guns. She may not be happy with me, but at least she's still with her long time husband, and her kids don't hate her.
Posted By: aalf Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by aalf

Llol🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Torqued Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Yep I am guilty as well. Ditched one in high school because I was concerned that she may becone a big girl.

Turned out that she turned into a more beautiful woman than she already was. The only thing that became big in her life was her income. Haven't talked to her since a couple years after graduation and don't need to.

Have several others that I regret ever getting involved with for damn sure.

But all things aside I have a great wife now that loves to fish,hunt,camp,shoot guns and ain't afraid to get dirty. Nice to have a woman around that takes good care of me too and makes me want to go home.
Posted By: tzone Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

*pic removed*

LMFAO
If i had been a woman, id have had a lot more fun.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

I met this stripper named Tina. She seemed nice at first....
Then I met her friend Crystal....
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by mitchellmountain

I met this stripper named Tina. She seemed nice at first....

Kind of like a christian girl, huh?
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Being head over heels for a gal, and a women being a good partner / spouse / friend / ... are 2 completely different things.

So the Answer depends - do you tend to love hot chicks that are psycho’ s ?

In general letting your little head think for your big head = train wreck.
Old joke but a good un....

Know what ya call a stripper that can't dance?

A hair dresser

LMAO

*pic removed*

Better that you have those dreams undashed as you would have had you married her and then paid the price.

There are many who got that special one and lived to regret it.
As for cheatin women.....

they're gonna do what they're gonna do. They have a self destruct gene IMHO

If you have any honor your won't be part of it.

A hair dresser

LMAO

I never had a stripper rub tits and crotch all over me like a couple of hair dressers I used to go to for a haircut.

They knew exactly what they were doing! grin
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Classic case of Pu$$y Nostalgia.... they were always better in your memories than in reality. 5 minutes with those broads today and you'd be like "F this, I'm going fishing."

They're all sisters...
You should not drink. EVER. Holy schit.
God was smart for damn sure when he gave women a puzzy, otherwise all bets are off.
Originally Posted by tzone
You should not drink. EVER. Holy schit.

grin
I've been divorced 6 years...ruined me at the time, awesome now. Money in the bank, sluttier chicks, reloading bench in living room, new guns, no bitching, no schedule, no hanging out with her annoying friends.
Got divorced in 2002.
Couple gals caught my interest.

Once I learned they were democrats, lost interest.

Learned recently that neither is happy.

Gee wonder why......

Once you go black we don't want you back.
Got divorced in 2002.

Learned neither is happy.

Gee wonder why......

#liberatedwoman!
Posted By: jimy Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Now there's a song! LMAO
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
ISRO regrets that one time he tried a woman.

Once you go black we don't want you back.

Never swim in contaminated waters.

Learned one of my ex GF's last parent died.
Obviously emotionally trashed.
Guess who moved in on her...............yup, a black dude. A felon.

Great call sweetheart LMAO.

Stereotypical.

Just saw an obit for a young gal, proly cancer (pic line in photo).
Married a guy 3 months before she died..........yup, another black felon.
Posted By: deflave Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

*pic removed*

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

LMFAO

The "pa" must be short for pathetic.

Holy schit.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

A hair dresser

LMAO

I never had a stripper rub tits and crotch all over me like a couple of hair dressers I used to go to for a haircut.

You know, I think that can be true. About a month ago I had my hair cut and also a shave, even though I didn't ask for a shave

Two chicks were rubbing their tits all over my face. I gave it a 5 star rating...no regrets.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

*pic removed*
PM Birdwatcher.

This keeps getting better.
Originally Posted by SKane

Seems you've been fishing in an awfully small pond for 50 years.
At least consider a county or two over.

The black dude answering the door reminded me of Something About Mary. LOL

Originally Posted by hanco

Nope. I sure do not.
Posted By: gkt5450 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Then I met her friend Crystal....

Just like the song...”that girl Crystal.”

Originally Posted by Stickfight
Coming to the realization that women have great value beyond their use for sex is something that benefits all men, and society in general, and women most of all.

Dad, go to bed. You're drunk.
I couldn't imagine being around for 1/2 a CENTURY and be at this point of the OP.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
ISRO regrets that one time he tried TO BE a woman.
FIXT
Got divorced in 2002.

Learned recently that neither is happy.

Are any?
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

A hair dresser

LMAO

You know, I think that can be true. About a month ago I had my hair cut and also a shave, even though I didn't ask for a shave

Two chicks were rubbing their tits all over my face. I gave it a 5 star rating...no regrets.

Addy?
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I've been divorced 6 years...ruined me at the time, awesome now. Money in the bank, sluttier chicks, reloading bench in living room, new guns, no bitching, no schedule, no hanging out with her annoying friends.

The good ol days. lol

2012 I was just divorced. Just moved into my current house. Had the MN Wild game on the tube, a pizza in the oven, Hi Life in the fridge and was cleaning a rifle on the counter in the kitchen in my boxers. One of the happiest days I can remember. laugh laugh
Originally Posted by deflave

LMFAO

Holy schit.

grin grin
Originally Posted by Teal
I couldn't imagine being around for 1/2 a CENTURY and be at this point of the OP.

Or being 30.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Women and regrets go together like peas & carrots..... wink
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Drinking and Posting......any regrets?

laugh
Posted By: efw Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Nope. I sure do not.

Me either
There's an entire thread in the basement - dedicated to my ex-girlfriends. Even tho you all post their pics and talk about them - I don't regret the time spent with them one bit.
Posted By: Dess Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
No regrets. In fact, I shudder the thought of staying with most of them. Pretty sure they think the same thing..I'm ok with that.

Thankful none have resurfaced to float and won't flush.
Posted By: battue Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Originally Posted by Stophel

Only equaled by some of the sincere sympathetic replies......

The good ol days. lol

2012 I was just divorced. Just moved into my current house. Had the MN Wild game on the tube, a pizza in the oven, Hi Life in the fridge and was cleaning a rifle on the counter in the kitchen in my boxers. One of the happiest days I can remember. laugh laugh

Haha, I'm still in those days. Honestly can't see myself married or even living with a woman ever again. I've done it, and don't prefer it.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I was very serious about a loose women that dum9ed me. Best thing that could have ever ha99ended to me.

I have the best women God ever made for a wonderful wife of fifty-three years!
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Never did understand the phrase "no regrets"; That's a person who is incapable of learning or a liar. Everyone makes mistakes of one stripe or another and if you think you haven't, you just did.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
There was this slutty blonde in high school. She sure could swallow a load. I regret not ever popping it. I talked to her not long ago and she was interested but married. Fugk that
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Never did understand the phrase "no regrets"; That's a person who is incapable of learning or a liar. Everyone makes mistakes of one stripe or another and if you think you haven't, you just did.

Made mistakes - learned from them. HAPPY I DID SO means "no regrets"

I was married 1999-2006. I will not, do not and can't stand that woman to this day. Doesn't mean I "regret" it because I don't. I learned a ton and got my son out of the deal. Why would I regret that - even though it was a crap situation/6 years?

Understand the difference - regret means I wish it never happened vs realizing that it happening ended up good in the long run. Either in lessons learned or in getting me/you to a better place.

LMFAO

Holy schit.

You never seem to disappoint lol
Originally Posted by BobMt

does he know.......bob

No he doesn't. He cheated on her and she almost left him but stayed for their kids. Happened before we started talking again. She regrets not leaving him now. The kids are getting old enough now that they know something is up. He's never been abusive, his priorities are just elsewhere.

She's the first and last person I talk to every day.
Posted By: 1minute Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
No regrets whatsoever. Forty eight years so far.

does he know.......bob

No he doesn't. He cheated on her and she almost left him but stayed for their kids. Happened before we started talking again. She regrets not leaving him now. The kids are getting old enough now that they know something is up. He's never been abusive, his priorities are just elsewhere.

It’s amazing how many women totally blame their spouses for their troubles. It takes two to tango

does he know.......bob

She doesn't regret it enough to leave him now.
Posted By: overmax Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Panick, let me get this right. You were 17 at the time. Most people’s judgement is not the best at that age.

You just miss the fact that you really didn’t give it a chance back then, you didn’t really know the girl or if you did you don’t know how she may really turn out as an adult.

Like Seinfeld said go out on top, then people will remember you at your best. You remember her as a wet teenager. She may have an ole tuna cat now and flap jack tits now and not be able to cook worth a damn.

And she has a baby daddy from long ago.

Move on. Keep moving on.
pa,

maybe you need a Catholic Girl if you haven't had one yet?

How do they go, after the show?........................Aaaalllllll the way.....

Or how about a Jewish Princess?

You need something to get over these regrets man.
Bunch of internet experts.........pretty funny really
Originally Posted by BobBrown
There was this slutty blonde in high school. She sure could swallow a load. I regret not ever popping it. I talked to her not long ago and she was interested but married. Fugk that

Didn't you marry a big ol' girl awhile back ? lol

Frank was an expert I think. grin

How're the fishies doing today?
These kind of threads is what makes us come back for more. lol

Doin good. Kicked out a bunch of chums that are headed to a remote camp tomorrow. The coho haven't even started hatching out yet.
Nope. I don’t do anything with big ol girls
Posted By: Spotshooter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by irfubar
Women and regrets go together like peas & carrots..... wink

Best one so far !! Bwhaahahaha. - ain’t that the truth

Doin good. Kicked out a bunch of chums that are headed to a remote camp tomorrow. The coho haven't even started hatching out yet.

Cool,

In a way I miss it..................sorta................well, maybe not so much. wink
Originally Posted by MadMooner

laugh

LMFAO

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

laugh

LMFAO

🦫

It's not a whole lot worse than drinking and calling all those women one has regrets about at 0300 after getting home from the bar and realizing how much you regret.

laugh

LMFAO

🦫

It's not a whole lot worse than drinking and calling all those women one has regrets about at 0300 after getting home from the bar and realizing how much you regret.

My only regret was missing an arm in the morning.

😬🦫
Posted By: lvmiker Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Is there anything funnier than a bunch of old guys discussing their sexual prowess, either in the present tense or "back in the day"?

Until Roger checks in this thread will remain incomplete.

#hairplugsandacorvette

mike r
Posted By: Old_Toot Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Your Dad is an okay guy.
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Great advice. I like my life and what I’ve done with it but my biggest regret if I could go back would be to have given up the sleeping around for the first great woman I met and a meaningful relationship and memories. I didn’t do it and then settled later. Now I’m divorcing at 44 and it set me back years that I’ll never get back and cost me a cabin/dream home now going to a second mortgage.

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.
I think pahick would feel differently if these wimmins had cost him a quarter mil, a house, and a couple of vehicles from divorces.

The above reality has a way of knocking the shine off pretty pussy.

🦫
I think pahick would feel differently if these wimmins had cost him a quarter mil, a house, and a couple of vehicles from divorces.

🦫

I'd be a "ward of the State" in one of those fine Graybar Hotels if that scheidt ever happened to me.
Posted By: sse Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

🦫

I'd be a "ward of the State" in one of those fine Graybar Hotels if that scheidt ever happened to me.

Ha!
I spent many hours talking myself out of spending the rest of my broke azz life in jail getting my poop chute stretched out by some XXXL black dude for offing her sorry azz.
image share
Originally Posted by blindshooter

🦫

Ha!
I spent many hours talking myself out of spending the rest of my broke azz life in jail getting my poop chute stretched out by some XXXL black dude for offing her sorry azz.

I'd probably do the same,

Except those times it might have happened I was drinkin' man, and there are more than a few of them in the lockup due to similar situations.

I had to talk myself out of coming back to the bar after getting a note from the bartender saying "Joe Blow is here with his Luger looking for you". Note was written by a gal I was dating and she was in one of those on again/off again abusive relationship things with Joe Blow. It was all I could do to not go get a pistol and come back to deal with that situation, and I wasn't even married to her.

Gotta admit, she was one of the best of the bunch I could have regrets about though. wink

But not worth time in the joint, no house or lifetime savings involved. I just didn't like the idea of someone coming looking for me.
Posted By: the_shootist Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
On Feb 1st my wife and I celebrated our 35th anniversary. We have been married to each other for half our lives.

NO REGRETS!
Posted By: Raeford Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by the_shootist
On Feb 1st my wife and I celebrated our 35th anniversary. We have been married to each other for half our lives.

NO REGRETS!

In 20 days wife and I will be 36
A bit more than half of our lives, but no regrets here either.

That's Trailer Trash Tammy!
Funny as heck
Posted By: mathman Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Is he the redneck Freddie Mercury?

[Linked Image from udiscovermusic.com]
Sounds like Trailer Trash Tammy's got it figured out. OK?
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

I can feel your pain, my 2nd one robbed me. Left my stupid azz flat broke. Evil bitch. Lost a nice home, shop on 5 acres.
My first wife was great, 15yrs and she up and died on me. Ignorant, naive me must have thought all marriages would work out like my first and I put too much trust in a slick gold digger.
Now I'm on #3, she knew my story and that I was pretty much broke and still was interested. I thought that was a good sign. 7 years and its been great. I guess I'm one that needs to be married.
It was amazing how fast the ones I dated in between 2 and 3 would disappear as soon as I told them where I was financially! Figured out that was a great test if you're wife hunting instead of just looking poontang, tell'em you don't have a pot to piss in and see what happens.

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.
These kind of threads is what makes us come back for more. lol

LMAO! Post anything that makes them feel better about their lives and they run with it laugh
Originally Posted by Rooster7

One of my buddies bought and built up a very successful business. He's loaded. He tells women that he sells Kirby Vacuum cleaners to judge their character. It works well.

Its a fine tool to root out the diggers. That and stay away from the innanets.
Posted By: MIKEWERNER Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Shucks, Beaver........there you go, getting all real-life and stuff.

Every marriage starts out as Ward and June Cleaver, then Eddie shows up.

Originally thought this thread was women's buyers-remorse for Biden........given they are losing their sports.

🦫

LMFAO

Holy schit.

You never seem to disappoint lol

And you always seem to disappoint.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Dutch Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Its a fine tool to root out the diggers. That and stay away from the innanets.

After my divorce, I called my truck the “automatic woman repelling vehicle”. It was a ‘94 GMC, one of those where the paint didn’t stay on. Bought it from a tow yard for $800 bucks because the previous owner never claimed it. It was my farm truck, always something in the bed that looked bad, smelled bad, or both. My two bird dogs pretty much owned the passenger side of the bench seat. The tailgate latched on one side, some of the time. The dents were not symmetrical. She wasn’t pretty, but she had a purpose.

Stupid thing didn’t do it’s job, the redhead looked right past it...... oh, well, what a trip!

Pool of blood.

That’s what they’re gonna find you in.

LOL
Posted By: chesterwy Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
The next thing we read about you will be your obituary if you continue on that path.

Ho-Lee-Chit

Dude, when you're in a hole, throw away the shovel.

Pool of blood.

LOL

Maybe the both of them.

In Latin.

en flagrante delicto

#DeathWish

😳🦫

Ho-Lee-Chit

Bro, you realize you’re talking about pahick, right?

Beep, beep, beep.....Back hoe coming in.

🦫

Ho-Lee-Chit

🦫

Honestly - not to be a dick but outside of this thread, I'm not sure I've ever really noticed him or paid attention to who said what.

Pool of blood.

LOL

Maybe the both of them.

In Latin.

en flagrante delicto

Is that from John Wick 2?

🦫

Ho-Lee-Chit

🦫

Honestly - not to be a dick but outside of this thread, I'm not sure I've ever really noticed him or paid attention to who said what.

His Bologna thread put him on the map of hilarity and epic train wreck...

🦫
This chit just went to 5 STARS.........Leslie is that you?

LMAO

WORLDSTAR !!

Pool of blood.

LOL

🦫
GUY'S.....quiet....this chit is just getting GOOD! Continue Pahick............

Ho-Lee-Chit

🦫

🦫

Hmm - I'll look for that. Linky if you have it - appreciated. Or even a forum to start in

Ho-Lee-Chit

🦫

🦫

Hmm - I'll look for that. Linky if you have it - appreciated. Or even a forum to start in

Teal, here you go....Enjoy !

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/13363303/1

🦫
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
GUY'S.....quiet....this chit is just getting GOOD! Continue Pahick............

No schitt.

Let the dude bleed out.
This is better than the Joe Dirt movie!!

LMFAO!!!!

Pool of blood.

LOL

Maybe the both of them.

In Latin.

en flagrante delicto

🦫

Boomer here. WTF is a "John Wick"? #1 or #2?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Good thing that hubband ain’t able to read them text messages

Mrs slumlord had all that chit set up like that once.

🤔😱😱😱🤔🤬🤔
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

👍

OMG, I just started reading this, and almost spit up my vodka when I read that. Nicely done.

Pool of blood.

LOL

Maybe the both of them.

In Latin.

en flagrante delicto

🦫

Boomer here. WTF is a "John Wick"? #1 or #2?

G, you need to upgrade your tv....Grins

John *Fûck’n* Wick

🦫
Looks like some silly Keanu Reaves movie scheidt.

I'm no fan.

Who the hell names their kid "Keanu" anyway? Musta had some drug addicted hippie parents or something.

I'm no fan.

Who the hell names their kid "Keanu" anyway? Musta had some drug addicted hippie parents or something.

You’re out of your element, Donny.
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

I'm no fan.

Whoa, full stop. This is John Wick we're talking about. Immediately watch 1, 2, and 3 then get back to us. Seriously, this thread can wait.

I'm no fan.

He loves dogs...🦫
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
Three Miracles of a Woman:

1. She can bleed for a week without dying

2. She can give milk, without grazing on the grass

3. She can bury a bone, and not get her paws muddy
I was 17 or so, she was 14.

Posted By: OldHat Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
The right now is what you make. Truth is a happy relationships are MADE not found. The way this works is you don't stumble on Mrs perfect. You find someone who is good and then you build a long and strong relationship.

Don't knock yourself. The past is past. Make your current life and love the best you ever had.

Please put me in your Will....I’m calling dibs on any Pre64 rifles, Beretta O/U and reloading items.

Thanks,

Beav

🦫

I'm no fan.

You’re out of your element, Donny.

Wasn't that Keanu dude in some acid trip "matrix" movies or some scheidt?

Flippin' around and dodgin' bullits and all?

Ha Ha,.........................yeah, like that ever happened. smirk

Please put me in your Will....I’m calling dibs on any Pre64 rifles, Beretta O/U and reloading items.

Thanks,

Beav

🦫

Who gets the deer bologna?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

I'm no fan.

Whoa, full stop. This is John Wick we're talking about. Immediately watch 1, 2, and 3 then get back to us. Seriously, this thread can wait.

This here campfire stuff is REAL.

How real is this Keanu Reaves dude movie stuff. John Wiki any more realistic than the Matrix?

I mean, there's important stuff goin' on here, while it's blowin and snowin outside.

Slummy's trying to make a run on renegade's post, get viewers away from him and all. And you want me to go watch movies? crazy

And pahick's got the steam shovel out, regular pit mining equipment for diggin his grave I tell you.

🦫
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21
I have a feeling you’re going to regret this
The rabid pursuit of a whore.

LOL
Posted By: sse Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

make good choices
Nothin' but a hayseed trying to reconquer something that should have been appropriately left in the past.

LOL

She's THE one though.
And her promiscuity will end once she's in his loving arms. whistle
Keanu is the real deal in Wick, seen some of his training with 3 gun on youtube.

Its him, not a double going full speed.
LOL

She's THE one though.

If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you and in 6 weeks we get another thread with text screen shots and tears.
BONE HER.... Pahick...........lol

LOL

Phuggin hilarious!!!! laugh

Posted By: jmdriver Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

Thanks,

Beav

🦫

Who gets the deer bologna?

Has it even been paid for yet?
Keanu is the real deal in Wick, seen some of his training with 3 gun on youtube.

Its him, not a double going full speed.

coolio.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/03/21

*pic removed*

just my 2nd............

jeez what a greedy ______________

U fill in the blanks

LOL

You got a fishing license for all those you gut hooked? laugh

ROFLMFAO!!!
Bunch of sick phuggs sitting by your computers with a box of Kleenex waiting for me to tag this bitch LMAO!!
Bunch of sick phuggs sitting by your computers with a box of Kleenex waiting for me to tag this bitch LMAO!!

Pics or it didn’t happen..

LOL
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by OldHat
The right now is what you make. Truth is a happy relationships are MADE not found. The way this works is you don't stumble on Mrs perfect. You find someone who is good and then you build a long and strong relationship.

Don't knock yourself. The past is past. Make your current life and love the best you ever had.

Watch more porn, read less Harlequin Novels.

LOL

🦫
Posted By: SKane Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

LOL

Ohhh, no, no, no - just waiting and hoping you find the next Mrs. Right to fetch your bologna from the processor.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Watch more porn, read less Harlequin Novels.

LOL

🦫

The perfect relationship is she delivers ass to your house, then goes home afterwards.
Excellent point, right up to where pahick looks out his bedroom window to see an Indian tracker pointing at his front door and telling a raging dude with a 12 gauge. “She went in there”

🤣🦫
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
"Regrets, I have a few, but then again, too few to mention." Mostly about opportunities I didn't take for various reasons. I think I ended up where I'm supposed to be and likely just spared myself some heartache along the way. Every relationship taught me something important and things I needed to learn. Just remember, no matter how pretty or sweet some woman may seem, more likely than not, there's some guy who is sick and tired of putting up with her excrement.
Posted By: AKCHOPPER Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Pahick, How far does this whore live from you ? lol
Posted By: pahick Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

LMAO! Send me a self addressed envelope and ill send you some of "her" soiled panties laugh
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I aint touchin this with a three meter 9ole!
Posted By: irfubar Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

Pic's or it didn't happen........ smile
Posted By: Higginez Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by wabigoon

I bet she weighs 20 stone!
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Uh, huh....Sure.

🦫
Posted By: SockPuppet Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

I'm no fan.

How real is this Keanu Reaves dude movie stuff. John Wiki any more realistic than the Matrix?

I mean, there's important stuff goin' on here, while it's blowin and snowin outside.

Slummy's trying to make a run on renegade's post, get viewers away from him and all. And you want me to go watch movies? crazy

And pahick's got the steam shovel out, regular pit mining equipment for diggin his grave I tell you.

Brother Val,

There is a Puppy in John Wick 1, more muscle cars and bikes in II, and kickazz dogs and cleavage in III. I'm not sayin' it's better than 'Fire drama, but it ain't bad.

LMAO! Send me a self addressed envelope and ill send you some of "her" soiled panties laugh

pm sent,
Posted By: jmdriver Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

I’d bet one pair doesn’t fit a medium flat rate box. Book it
Posted By: hookeye Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

I'm no fan.

Brother Val,

There is a Puppy in John Wick 1, more muscle cars and bikes in II, and kickazz dogs and cleavage in III. I'm not sayin' it's better than 'Fire drama, but it ain't bad.

HK or STI
Posted By: cooper57m Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I heard this today listening to the blues channel on SirrusXM and thought, "this guy has it figured out". Every woman's got one and I'm not talking about what's between their legs, I'm talking about this - - - -

Posted By: ol_mike Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Pahick ,

Was it you a few years ago - had a thread - you met a woman she had a double DD boobjob , and you were asking should I type question ?

You're a legend hoss gittrDone .
Excellent point, right up to where pahick looks out his bedroom window to see an Indian tracker pointing at his front door and telling a raging dude with a 12 gauge. “She went in there”

🤣🦫

OhHale I'm dying laughing - FUNNY laugh
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pahick ,

Was it you a few years ago - had a thread - you met a woman she had a double DD boobjob , and you were asking should I type question ?

LMAO sorry wasnt me
Banged a girl with double F's a couple years ago. 😳
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Pahick ,

LMAO sorry wasnt me

10FO
Banged a girl with double F's a couple years ago. 😳

You should have married her -
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I was 17 or so, she was 14.

Lol!!!
I just caught this
I was 17 or so, she was 14

Or so.

That mean the high end of " so" like 19 or 20

Or the low end of "so" like 18 or 19.

LOL!!!

Was she on the low side or high side of 14.

LOL!!

This schit is better than The Jerry Springer Show
pahick pahick pahick........
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

🦫

There it is.

Anyhoo... the only one I regret is the one who’s heart I broke.
LOL

She's THE one though.

Love doesn’t always last, herpes does tho, warts too....
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
ISRO regrets that one time he tried a woman.

That would make her a lesbian.......
Posted By: Tarbe Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
This thread makes me really grateful to be with the same good woman for 40 years.

Thanks for starting it...I needed the reminder (I am a dude after all!).
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
pahick, she seems nice. Maybe you should drop by her place unexpected with some roses.

#Ialwayslikedthatguy
Posted By: EdM Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by Tarbe
This thread makes me really grateful to be with the same good woman for 40 years.

Thanks for starting it...I needed the reminder (I am a dude after all!).

Yep but a few years shy.

Throw in a couple of other Africa trips and twelve long days chasing brown bear in SE Alaska, well I have no complaints. Our three sons think there is no better Mom out there.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
There are two that if things had gone different I wouldn't have minded, but life had other plans. Regrets no, I'm still good friends with both and talk to them on a regular basis.
Originally Posted by sse

I'd hit that.
Originally Posted by sse

I'd hit that.

That’s a dude.

😳🦫
Posted By: ewc Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
https://youtu.be/cfrFY-uaupY

Don’t know how to imbed. Maybe one of you geniuses can help.

That’s a dude.

😳🦫

I know, he's hot.
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
You young dudes take note and save yourself a lot of aggravation. Just find some bitch you hate and buy her a house. Get it out of your system.
Originally Posted by ewc

Thats f'in awesome lol downloaded. Thx!

Posted By: jaguartx Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Dont marry a good girl.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
You young dudes take note and save yourself a lot of aggravation. Just find some bitch you hate and buy her a house. Get it out of your system.

Would you consummate the relationship first?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dont marry a good girl.

Whats a good girl? Theyre all good until theyre bad. Which takes all of about 10 minutes if you do it right.
Posted By: add Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by EdM

Based on the obvious lower leg fluid retention...

Have you had the heart/circulation checked recently?
If you cant figure it out, that may be part of your problem.

Men fall in love with women. Women fall in love with what they expect to get from a man.

Lot of them now days want a big black dicck. Problem is, they too often get a big black prick, until he finds another dumb chick.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Gotdamn, you's awful emotional, I have had no problems with Women, no fits, no hell raising, no drama, no giving me BS about anything, EVER! never lied to one, cheated on her or struck one with my hand, it's easy, as a younger man, duty called at times, I had to travel for work, always gave them a good hug and wished them the very best, it remains all good, then one fine sunny day I met my Wife, it's over, I DO NOT deserve/rate an Angel, yet here she remains.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by EdM

Based on the obvious lower leg fluid retention...

Have you had the heart/circulation checked recently?

Arby’s does that to me

Friggin meat sweats
He who finds a wife finds a good thing,
And obtains favor from the Lord.

Problem is, HE was referring to a real wife. Not some female the law says is your wife because you walked down the isle and tied the knot.

You are blessed.

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

How would HE know? HE knows everything. HE made them, from men.

HE also didnt give Jesus one. HE didnt want Jesus to commit sin so HE made women for mortal men.

HE put a woman in every corner of the world for us men, then made the world round.

There are a lot of clams in the sea, but not many have pearls.
https://youtu.be/myJDBos5Vyw

Again, imbed disfunctional I am.

Posted By: antlers Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
And obtains favor from the Lord. Problem is, HE was referring to a real wife. Not some female the law says is your wife because you walked down the isle and tied the knot. You are blessed. Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. How would HE know? HE knows everything.
The disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

lol
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

Heavens NO!! Something about the OP banging jailbait is how this how this thread got started.
He was 17 vs 14.

No jailbait.

Great thread though.
Posted By: DeadHead Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by ewc
He was 17 vs 14.

No jailbait.

Great thread though.

17 “or so”
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by ewc
He was 17 vs 14.

No jailbait.

Great thread though.

17 “or so”

I was a minor for while yet lol
“With such nagging she prodded him day after day until he was sick to death of it.”
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

*pic removed*

Originally Posted by sse

I'd hit that.

#stormingoutofthecloset

LOL you fuggin phagg
Ballz loves him some cock!
Originally Posted by jackmountain

*pic removed*

I dont drink anymore, how else am I to entertain myself? lol

What’s the going rate on a mail order bride these days? Not including Spanish lessons you needed.
LMAO!

*pic removed*

*pic removed*

Spanish lessons and self flagellation if your name is fireballz.

What a pussy...

Spanish lessons and self flagellation if your name is fireballz.

Minus the spanish lessons.
On the bright side, with lumber prices skyrocketing, your T-111 is now T-222!
LOL
Tee one eleven. Yah man.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

I'm no fan.

Brother Val,

Well, I'm not stopping what I'm doing to go stream them now. Puppies, tiddies, and vehicles notwithstanding.

I think the wife was watching one of them the other day, I went and did other scheidt. Perhaps, especially for the third version and cleavage (any good azz shots, I'm more of an azz than tiddies man) I may pay more attention the next time it comes around.

But, if 48 Hours, or Murder in the Heartland, is on........all bets are off on the Keanu stuff.
Originally Posted by ewc

That's pretty funny alright.

buttfugged in Boston. shocked laugh
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Son of a bitch, been driving 2 days and missed this sheit. I need an update.
Tagged teamed down in Tennessee....
Butt rugged in Boston
Anal in Austin
Givin head down in New Orleans

😀
Originally Posted by mirage243

Abridged version:

pahick fûck’d a kid, when he was a kid, and still loves her after 20 years.

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of a Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

Kleenex and jack lube is reportedly out of stock in several small town stores.

More to come....Hopefully.

🦫

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

Members are reminiscing about love and whores lost, yada, yada, yada, with the occasional post of please post pictures if you hump her or it didn’t happen.

🦫

Lmfao . . . . . .oh I read it, every single post. 🤣

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of an Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

🦫

Blessed we are to have pahick....He’s one of a kind.

🦫
Posted By: reivertom Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I only regret the waste of time and money I spent on this one psycho.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I only regret the waste of time and money I spent on this one psycho.

Did you send her to therapy to see if they could fix the software?
Nm
Originally Posted by antlers
And obtains favor from the Lord. Problem is, HE was referring to a real wife. Not some female the law says is your wife because you walked down the isle and tied the knot. You are blessed. Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife. How would HE know? HE knows everything.
The disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.”

lol

Well, if thats the case with a man and his wife, he already screwed up and is married, and you know what HE said about divorce. wink

Marriage results in a lot of loneliness.

Abridged version:

🦫

🦫

Well, this thread IS funner than some others.

Abridged version:

🦫

🦫

Well, this thread IS funner than some others.

Indeed.

Although, I’m not certain whether members are rooting for pahick to hit her clam or catch a bullet.

Time will tell.

🦫
Some are maybe hoping.....................................Both?

for entertainment value only.

Maybe if he only does her a little bit.(just the tip?) ........................he'll just catch a flesh wound to teach him a lesson?
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Any man who lives long enough will eventually come to the conclusion that everything associated with procreation is a form of hormone induced insanity.

Abridged version:

pahick has a death wish of dying by sucking on the muzzle of a Remington 870 held by the now older Lass’s husband. Gauge size of the 870 to be determined later at time of his autopsy.

🦫

Solid work !
Posted By: HitnRun Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

I think you should find an oak pallet and get some 16 penny nails and drive them into the pallet with your forehead.

Abridged version:

🦫

🦫

Thanks, I guess grin
Posted By: Morewood Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Any man who lives long enough will eventually come to the conclusion that everything associated with procreation is a form of hormone induced insanity.

Nah, I disagree. I'd be a much lesser man without my family. Lonely and bitter is no way to go through life.

Nah, I disagree. I'd be a much lesser man without my family. Lonely and bitter is no way to go through life.

Maybe so. But unless I miss my guess, you weren't thinking about "family" when puzzy first caught your attention.
I'm still trying to figure out which thread is mo better....the baloney chronicles or the lost love rekindled facebook hook up. lol

Thanks for the laughs Pahick....you're a good sport too!
I'm still trying to figure out which thread is mo better....the baloney chronicles or the lost love rekindled facebook hook up. lol

No doubt ! pahick is solid.

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but the kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

So you can hear all the scheidty decisions he makes and decide they're not for you?

He’s nut-fûck’n crazy, but kind of pard you want to know, so you can hear all the shîtty decisions he makes in his life while pounding beers and doing shots together.

😬
🦫

So you can hear all the scheidty decisions he makes and decide they're not for you?

Nah, I made plenty of bad decisions on my own...That’s why there’s no judgment from me for pahick.

It’s his rodeo. I’m just watching, hoping he makes it to 8 seconds or get’s stomped. Either way, he’ll survive for another good story in the future.

🦫

Just because you're alone doesn't mean you're lonely. Maybe if you're a codependent beta male...
Posted By: DMc Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Posted By: blindshooter Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

😬
🦫

Nah, I made plenty of bad decisions on my own...That’s why there’s no judgment from me for pahick.

It’s his rodeo. I’m just watching, hoping he makes it to 8 seconds or get’s stomped. Either way, he’ll survive for another good story in the future.

🦫

Wish I'd been a 'fire reader before I committed financial suicide by marrying evil #2.

Not saying anyone could have changed my mind since it was completely controlled by the little head...

I'm hoping he gets a good ride and lives through it with his wallet intact and no extra holes.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
It’s pretty entertaining to have one try and convince you that you SHOULD settle down with them . There are no MORALS anymore 🤣
There’s worse things than ending up in a pool of blood. She might move in..... and bring his kids.....
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
There’s worse things than ending up in a pool of blood. She might move in..... and bring his kids.....

tell me about that chit, got up to go heat up the enchiladas I saved for today, and they're gone, one of those f-cking stepsons ate them after I told her to make sure nobody ate them.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by stxhunter

tell me about that chit, got up to go heat up the enchiladas I saved for today, and they're gone, one of those f-cking stepsons ate them after I told her to make sure nobody ate them.

Do they have a man bun?
Best not be armed when you check the fridge in the morning Rog.... crimes of passion and all that.....
Posted By: deflave Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

No enchiladas for you Rog!

LOL
Posted By: Teal Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Just read the baloney thread - dude that's summer sausage, not baloney

Now this pile of BS makes more sense. Especially since he believes he's "making big money" but didn't have 1/2 a brick for his meat fetish.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Never go back.

Grow the fugg up.

This.

I was friends with an old high school flame on FB. She and I grew up together, in the same neighborhood.

She wanted to get back with me, (marry) after being married for nearly 30 years to a decent guy.

I wouldn't do it. Even though I loved her, and she has to be one of the sexiest, hottest women I've ever seen.

Broke her heart that I wouldn't let her wreck her marriage and drive a wedge in her family. She just didn't understand that.... I did understand it very well. I had broken up a marriage in my younger years and lived through the problems that ensued.

I stuck to my guns. She may not be happy with me, but at least she's still with her long time husband, and her kids don't hate her.

Pretty much the way I see it.

No enchiladas for you Rog!

LOL

But the taco musta been good. 😁
Posted By: deflave Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
"I'm going to bed, save these for Rog."

"Sure thing, mom."

(NOM, NOM, NOM!)

LOL
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

LOL!!!!
Can ya even claim em as a dependant???
Originally Posted by renegade50

LOL!!!!

lol,..I recall they ate Roger's tamales last time.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

Never let a woman with baggage move in. They're welcome to visit but they can't stay. I was told this and I told my kids this.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Do they have a man bun?

cut my hair with a number 1.
I did the stepdad thing. Cleaned up somebody elses mess. Got that squared away and got kicked to the curb.

What i tell my own kids...

Told em just because their half siblings came out OK, dont believe that Brady Bunch chit.

Not worth the time or money or energy.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

LOL!!!!

I think they’re like 40.

Make up another plate and get a pic of your cock and balls laying on the food. After it’s eaten put the pic on the fridge door. 😂
I'd buy a dorm room fridge and put a hasp and lock on it,...seriously.
Posted By: Ranger_Green Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Nothing but.

Nope, that cost money, smackin' the fuqk out of somebody don't cost nothin'.
Posted By: 2legit2quit Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Originally Posted by ewc

That's pretty funny alright.

buttfugged in Boston. shocked laugh

Can’t believe I missed this catchy lil ditty on the radio
Everybody worried that Rog didn’t get his daily carbs intake from his homemade TexMex, while pahick is MIA.

pahick was supposed to meet his whore this morning.

Is he laying conduit into her or did the husband show instead and cave his head in with a hatchet?

🦫😳

LOL!!!!

I think they’re like 40.

Make up another plate and get a pic of your cock and balls laying on the food. After it’s eaten put the pic on the fridge door. 😂
LOL I'll do that, one of them when he was 16, I pinned him down pulled my shorts down, and farted in his face, use to have a pic of it on film his mom took.
Everybody worried that Rog didn’t get his daily carbs intake from his homemade TexMex, while pahick is MIA.

pahick was supposed to meet his whore this morning.

Is he laying conduit into her or did the husband show instead and cave his head in with a hatchet?

🦫😳

You missed this one Beav??? 🤣

LOL

Posted By: hanco Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I regret not chasing down more while I was single!!
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
My only regret, is that we do not "bump uglies", nearly as often as we did when we were 16.

+ side however, is that we sure got better at it, over the next 39 years !

wink
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
When I was young I gots more ass than a slow kid at a petting zoo...
Posted By: kingston Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

Didn't Roger used to date her?

Nope, that cost money, smackin' the fuqk out of somebody don't cost nothin'.

That's what I'm talking about.
Posted By: 358WCF Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
Should have boned one or two that I didn't & absolutely should not have boned one or two that I did. Otherwise all's well.
Posted By: FOsteology Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

You know well and good a Mexican woman is never gonna deny food to anyone, especially their kids.

Tienes hambre hijo? Mira mi amor, hay enchiladas en la heladera. Cometelos!
Jorge made a comment one time and said hot Hispanic chicks have a short shelf life. You know what the difference is between a Hispanic grandma and an elephant...?

‘Bout 50 pounds.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21
I haven't read much of this and I assume that some are very pro and some very anti. I got married a couple years after college and that one was a big ++. We had in 33 years before cancer took her. A couple years later, I remarried and we have in 12. It's another big ++. I wouldn't trade either of them for anything.
Originally Posted by antlers
Jorge made a comment one time and said hot Hispanic chicks have a short shelf life. You know what the difference is between a Hispanic grandma and an elephant...?

‘Bout 50 pounds.
my old lady was 102(too skinny and that was after having 4 boys) at 37 when I met her, she's about 135 now at 66. She just turned into a dud about 12 yrs ago.
Posted By: Pepper69 Re: Women...any regrets? - 02/04/21

This^^^^^^^
Do em all or dont do any.
That between the extremes seems to be where the trouble is.

At first read I thought that was brilliant, but then it occurred to me once you’ve gone there, what’s to stop them from taking pics too?
Yeah, never get another two days after one left.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
We always let the good ones slip away,i was fortunate that a friend of mine ran into one of my "good ones" almost 20 years later.He had her business card,i called her up and asked her to lunch,i apoligized for being a DICK and one thing led to another,we got married a year later and have one daughter.I was very lucky to get a second chance,most don 't.
Posted By: BobBrown Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21

That’s what I’m talking about LOL
Most of my regrets in life are for things I did not do......and most of them have female names attached.
Posted By: pahick Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Its hard....I still cant believe how torn up I am over this. She was the ONLY one! Or maybe the second one was. I dont know. Either way I just dont know how I can move on!

If only I had a direct line to Dr Flave....and now I pissed him off. Ill never get better I tell ya. Women....PFFFTTT!!!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
My biggest mistake was choosing the left hand over the right one.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
I missed out on too many by trying to make "good" decisions and "doing the right thing" only to find that it didn't matter and I should/could have had the time of my life.
Posted By: Prwlr Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Figured out long ago that chasing shoulda, woulda, coulda, is a waste of time and energy.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Its hard....I still cant believe how torn up I am over this. She was the ONLY one! Or maybe the second one was. I dont know. Either way I just dont know how I can move on!

If only I had a direct line to Dr Flave....and now I pissed him off. Ill never get better I tell ya. Women....PFFFTTT!!!

Fill us in on what's been going on you 2timing sex fiend smile .

GFY - good for you Superlight17b !!!!
Posted By: antlers Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Women...any regrets?
Yep. Plenty.
Posted By: Ray_Herbert Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Winning
Posted By: jnyork Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
49 years of mostly happy marriage, having met on a blind date. Hoping for 49 more. grin
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Figured out long ago that chasing shoulda, woulda, coulda, is a waste of time and energy.

This is how I figure it as well. You might have an opinion but really have no idea how something would have turned out should you had made a different choice. No idea.
Posted By: Dusty246 Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
The only advice my dad gave me as a kid was not to trust anybody. Then he said, "Especially your wife." I went broke twice in divorces. When your dad tells you something listen especially when you are dumber than a stump like I was.
Posted By: dale06 Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by jnyork
49 years of mostly happy marriage, having met on a blind date. Hoping for 49 more. grin

Congrats to you and Mrs.
We are 1.5 years behind you.
Met her at a keg party in college, spring of 1970.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
I am blessed
I had two wonderful wives.. Just wonderful both have passed on.. Yes I have regrets!!
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
I used to slay ‘em by putting on a suit and singing in a fake Spanish accent 😎

Posted By: rickt300 Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Well not really, it was my fault for marrying my first wife. She was a lot of fun though but that titty dancer thing never left her.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Two for sure, one while in school, going into grade ten, figured now i was moving up in the world i would find someone better, so dumper her, regret how i did that.
Another was a family that my dad had known most of his life, his buddy had four daughters, took a shine to two of them, one i did not figure i had a chance with, went for the younger one. used to go up to where they lived in Savanah, near a place called Wallachin, he was a very successful man, anyway on one trip she had gotten out of the hospital, appendicitis i believe and was in tough shape, but recuperating.
Anyway, the mom figured i overstayed my welcome and chase me out, the father just said, "you best go" sadly never went back, eventually tried to find her in Kamloops where the family had moved to, an old guy said the father had passed and he had been predeceased by a daughter, came to find out it was the one i had fallen for, she had committed suicide, but her mom blamed her boyfriend and said he had been the one who hanged her, anyway tragic and it hurt to hear of it.
Out of the four girls, three had ended up with either drug issues or booze problems, sad as i thought growing up in a small town would have kept them safe.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21

I read the title and saw twenty pages were attached.
This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this was already twenty pages in.

"Altogether now!"

😄
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
I find it's better to make women regret ever meeting me.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21
Originally Posted by Dusty246
The only advice my dad gave me as a kid was not to trust anybody. Then he said, "Especially your wife." I went broke twice in divorces. When your dad tells you something listen especially when you are dumber than a stump like I was.

lolololol
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Women...any regrets? - 07/31/21

Maybe this will cheer someone up.

© 24hourcampfire