Home
[/url]
Worth watching.
[url=https...raud-illegal-rule-changes-2020-election/
I had emailed N-Max about how upset I was about the handking of Mike Lindell and below is their response...

Tim Collie <[email protected]>
2:49 PM (6 hours ago)

We really appreciate your feedback.
There was a misunderstanding on the show. Mike was asked to discuss being banned
on twitter and he thought the topic was about the election result.
The Newsmax host should have allowed Mike to finish his thought on the matter.
We apologized to Mike.
Mike Lindell is a big fan and supporter of Newsmax. He came back on Newsmax
later Tuesday night and said he loves Newsmax.
You can see his interview on our Newsmax Youtube Channel.
And read the full article here https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/mike-lindell-cancel-culture-mypillow/2021/02/02/id/1008387/
Mike told us he will be on Newsmax a lot. We always value his opinion.

He is a true Patriot.
So what did they say about chopping L Lin Wood when he mentioned George Soros?
Fugg em. I wont watch their drivel.
Originally Posted by WildWest

Yep, back peddling vaginas that don't want to be the next fox news and lose a third of their viewers, they've shown their hand!
Originally Posted by jaguartx

They should chop Lynn Wood. He is insane. Bat-schit crazy.
Bob Sellers acted like a little bisch. He's the only one on the Network that irritates me. Totally unprofessional. Lindell also needs to calm the f down and quit ranting.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

That's just a character assassination. I'm guessing you've never bothered to dismantle any statement Wood has actually made.
Originally Posted by Raspy
I had emailed N-Max about how upset I was about the handking of Mike Lindell and below is their response...

Tim Collie <[email protected]>
2:49 PM (6 hours ago)

We really appreciate your feedback.
There was a misunderstanding on the show. Mike was asked to discuss being banned
on twitter and he thought the topic was about the election result.
The Newsmax host should have allowed Mike to finish his thought on the matter.
We apologized to Mike.
Mike Lindell is a big fan and supporter of Newsmax. He came back on Newsmax
later Tuesday night and said he loves Newsmax.
You can see his interview on our Newsmax Youtube Channel.
And read the full article here https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/mike-lindell-cancel-culture-mypillow/2021/02/02/id/1008387/
Mike told us he will be on Newsmax a lot. We always value his opinion.

He is a true Patriot.

Apparently There was a huge backlash.
I don't know who tantrum boy was(edit: bob sellers took his toys and ran home), but Rob Schmitt spoke to Mike when he came back on. Rob May be the guy with a Backbone there. The Tucker of Newsmax, but less scripted.
When the thread about this appeared awhile back, one of the fire members basically stated...it was driven about Newsmax being afraid of Dominion's lawyers..spot dead on, nailed it.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

That's just a character assassination. I'm guessing you've never bothered to dismantle any statement Wood has actually made.

Yes it is.

Just a few short months ago Woods was a hero for coming out of retirement and successfully litigating lawsuits against BIG MEDIA for spreading FAKE NEWS. He took them on and he took them down, something many if not most thought impossible.

Now all of a sudden he has gone from The Best, a Hero, to bat schit crazy in a matter of months, just because he has dared to take on the Deep State and its many tentacles of corruption.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
When the thread about this appeared awhile back, one of the fire members basically stated...it was driven about Newsmax being afraid of Dominion's lawyers..spot dead on, nailed it.

Maybe they reassessed.
It seems little bobby sellers was in fear of his job. Maybe hi
That's a bird in the Bush... Or the Schoenenxxxxx in the grove of trees along the road of "a Shamanic Tale"

Looking their actual cash streams would hurt far more than empty threats.
Even Jack Welch could only do so much to tone down CNBC, and GE owned them outright...

No more than any other Tel-evangelist.
Originally Posted by gunner500

Yep, back peddling vaginas that don't want to be the next fox news and lose a third of their viewers, they've shown their hand!

Looks like it's down to OANN.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

These ‘last stands’ and former heroes continue to fall by the wayside it appears.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

These ‘last stands’ and former heroes continue to fall by the wayside it appears.

I don't know about most of those Faux phonies as heroes.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I don't know about most of those Faux phonies as heroes.

True but it wasn’t too long ago that they were held in high esteem here at The Campfire.
Mike Lindell is another traitor conspiracy whacked in the head nut job. No one wants to hear his drivel any more than they want to hear the drivel from this thread.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Now all of a sudden he has gone from The Best, a Hero, to bat schit crazy in a matter of months, just because he has dared to take on the Deep State and its many tentacles of corruption.

No, it's because every day he has been going on and on about "He's going to jail! She's going to jail! They're going to jail! Everybody is going to jail!!!!!!"
© 24hourcampfire