Home
Someone took video of him spitting out a N-bomb. Record label cutting him loose, music pulled, he fugged up big time. He is waving his career bye bye.
And yet.......WAP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc5IbN4xw70
Who is Morgan Wallen??

L.W.
and then you have rap music lyrics....
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Who is Morgan Wallen??

L.W.

Up and coming country star, at least he was!!
Heard that on Rush the other day. He was drunk, talking to his buddy. The Karens will cancel your life without a second thought.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Heard that on Rush the other day. He was drunk, talking to his buddy. The Karens will cancel your life without a second thought.

Ain’t right, the blacks can say it all they want.
Originally Posted by hanco

Ain’t right, the blacks can say it all they want.

Nope. Wasn't right at all.
Who is Morgan Wallen??

L.W.

He sucks..no great loss. Whiskey Glasses is about all I can stand
Was he new country - tractor crap like FL/GA Line, Luke Bryant or anyone in rhinestone jeans or was he real country - Waylon, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers style?
Originally Posted by Teal
Was he new country - tractor crap like FL/GA Line, Luke Bryant or anyone in rhinestone jeans or was he real country - Waylon, Cody Jinks, Tyler Childers style?

In my book, doesn't matter. Doesn't give them the the right to cancel him.
Who is Morgan Wallen??

L.W.

Laffin at "country" star...

Morgan Wallen and FL/GA Line

The only ones that cancel him are the people that liked his music and won't partake now - that's it. The idiots on TV don't buy enough to move the needle on their own. The cancellation comes from average people.

Same as the people bitching about US sending mfg to China - that only happens because the same people are lined up at Walmart to save 85 cents on something rather than buy in the US.

It's not getting cancelled and regretting what happened - it's shooting the guy yourself and then going? How did this happen?
Morgan will be crucified for this yet they let this Ahole have his TV show back after talking crap on jewish people. Awesome world we live in anymore!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nick...ip-after-anti-white-anti-semitic-remarks
david allan coe said it a million times, we all still love him

LOL
Been all over Nashville news, the whole ‘music’ community has pretended to be fake appalled.
Originally Posted by slumlord
david allan coe said it a million times, we all still love him

LOL

Hell, I said it a million times and I still love me
Poor poor black folk. What dey gon do cuz whitey say niqqa.

[bleep] them niqqers. Back to Africa with every [bleep] one of them who plays the race card.
Poor bastard be crucified !!!
Originally Posted by Motown
Morgan will be crucified for this yet they let this Ahole have his TV show back after talking crap on jewish people. Awesome world we live in anymore!

[bleep] the Jews too. They need to end the Diaspora and go back to the homeland their god gave them, and stop meddling in others' countries and cultures.
He sounds like a whiny little bitch anyways, no big loss.

The only ones that cancel him are the people that liked his music and won't partake now - that's it. The idiots on TV don't buy enough to move the needle on their own. The cancellation comes from average people.

Same as the people bitching about US sending mfg to China - that only happens because the same people are lined up at Walmart to save 85 cents on something rather than buy in the US.

It's not getting cancelled and regretting what happened - it's shooting the guy yourself and then going? How did this happen?

You're off the Traxx, dude. You missed the point.. and the truth
Don't know who he is but I'm not sure he's done. wink

Morgan Wallen’s Sales Skyrocket After Racial Slur Controversy:

LINK
When I go to the beach condo I like to yell from the 18th floor balcony. “AAANDRE’ !!!! I gotta nutha dub sack neeguh”

LOL

I have no idea who andre’ is but I heard that one night at 3am in myrtle beach coming from the elevator lobby
When I go to the beach condo I like to yell from the 18th floor balcony. “AAANDRE’ !!!! I gotta nutha dub sack neeguh”

LOL

I have no idea who andre’ is but I heard that one night at 3am in myrtle beach coming from the elevator lobby

Andre's bro just scored 2 8-balls.

Lol.
Someone took video of him spitting out a N-bomb. Record label cutting him loose, music pulled, he fugged up big time. He is waving his career bye bye.

#Idon'tneednomoreniggermusic..

Actually I don't think it's his intention to entertain the negro..
Apple should purge any song that says the “N” word.
Originally Posted by 16bore

good point why don't they do that, maybe 'karen' should tell them
The "N" word. Feels like we're in grade school. JFC.

Yep....
Originally Posted by sse

good point why don't they do that, maybe 'karen' should tell them

It’s hate right? Get rid of it. But they’ll say it’s “art” or some BS. It’s been my experience that most educated people don’t speak that way, and there aren’t many here.
Yeah I don’t know about that. Within a team of 10 civil and mech engineers and support personnel we talked filth, vulgar, ghetto slang, trash talk non stop lol

We even had a black female on our team, a PE. She was great.

Education has nothing to do with it
Some people are more free minded and expressive

The fugtards that claim it some educational thing are not as smart as they pretend.

Virtue signaling usually.

Got friggin people killing each other, mostly blacks killing blacks. Drug abuse and kids born out of wedlock.....both factors in a failed culture that does its damnedest to avoid joining a successful society.

Their choice.

And these same folks get bent about a word?

Lamest fuggin excuse for being a loser I ever heard.
Cry over the N word but abandon their children and shoot each other

GMAFB
Growing up in a city and going to public school w blacks....i have zero sympathy for their chitty culture

Good people are good people, color doesnt mean diddly

But popular black culture is a GD poison.
Can just imagine faith hill and tim mcgraw acting all beside themselves, fake mfers

Same cry baby types throwing a fit are the gun grabber element of country music
Originally Posted by hookeye
Cry over the N word but abandon their children and shoot each other

GMAFB

That’s right!!
White dudes call their friends nigs when they’re drunk and also when they’re sober.

People don’t know that?
it ain't the blacks bitching about it. its the stupid f ucken liberal white people who are bending over backwards to prove how woke they are. if i was black i'd be pretty pissed that all these fake whitey ass holes are pretending to like us now. i'd be like, "where the f uck have you been for the last 400 years?. hangings, jim crow, kkk didn't do nothing but sit on a POS while he OD's and now you're sorry??" this is pandering bullschit that is meant to make whitey feel good and nothing more. we are living in a freakin clown show.
Originally Posted by CBB

Yep....

I like that guy.
Yeah I don’t know about that. Within a team of 10 civil and mech engineers and support personnel we talked filth, vulgar, ghetto slang, trash talk non stop lol

We even had a black female on our team, a PE. She was great.

Thank GOD smart phones weren't around when we were in our 20's!
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by CBB

Yep....

I like that guy.

So do I.
His music sucks anyway

Thank GOD smart phones weren't around when we were in our 20's!

Damned straight , some wouldn’t have never seen daylight , LOL
Kenneth
Personally I like his music, and him. What a pussyfied fuucking world we live in now days... miss the days when you could speak your mind without being a “bully” or “racist “, and being able at beat the fuuck out someone without going to prison and losing your gun rights.... sad day for sure
He will be ok .
Guy has a great voice and has a bright future regardless of cancel culture. Check out his latest single "Cover me up", sounds pretty country to me.
I'm not personally a real fan, but with 2 teenage daughters, I can tell you that he's YUGE among the younger crowd. Hate to see it happen to the guy but it may have a silver lining by shining a light on what a joke it is.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Originally Posted by CBB

Yep....

I like that guy.

Logic is so passe'. This guy is in the sights of the leftist anarchists formerly known as the democRATS. How dare he use logic and critical thinking skills.

kwg

If the woke crowd didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.
Originally Posted by reivertom

If the woke crowd didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Malcom X knew this in 1962.

https://www.opindia.com/2020/06/mal...-iiberals-conservatives-political-pawns/
The DJ at the bar we go to is also on the radio. His name is Nick Russo. He seems to think he will recover from this. I hope he does!
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Guy has a great voice and has a bright future regardless of cancel culture. Check out his latest single "Cover me up", sounds pretty country to me.

Yeah, that’s a cover of a Jason Isbell song. I prefer Wallens version.
This thread calls for a,,,,,,,,,,,,

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire