Home
Failed Presidential Candidate, Marc...nvestigated For ‘Domestic Terrorism’

What happened to Marco? Just another RINO I guess
" We may be witnessing the dawn of a sustained wave of violent insurgency within our own country, perpetrated by our own countrymen."

And it's just as legitimate as when we expelled the British.
A Republican who doesn’t care about those who elected him.

shocker
Fully 90% of 'them' would prefer that 'you' have no guns.
Wow!....I’m really surprised! Who would ever think that there wasn’t a damn bit of difference between a Republican and democrat? <sarcasm>

That little POS has always struck me as a bitch.
Originally Posted by IamShado

I had him pegged that way from day one.

PS Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process. This should be needless to say, but apparently not for traitors like Rubio.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

PS Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process. This should be needless to say, but apparently not for traitors like Rubio.

Fact. Little Marco is a politician, not an American. There are squirrels in my yard far more conservative than he.
Trump had little marco pegged too. He should just switch parties and be done with it. But then the way things are looking there's very little difference.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Trump had little marco pegged too. He should just switch parties and be done with it. But then the way things are looking there's very little difference.

The New Uniparty,,,,actually, not so new.

Trump pulled their masks off.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

You bet he did. People like rubio have been waiting for a long time to crawl out from under the rock and fulfill their life long dreams. It's way past time for politicians to fear us.
Needs to be defeated in the next primary. Out of touch with his constituents and reality.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Needs to be defeated in the next primary. Out of touch with his constituents and reality.

^^ THIS ^^
The republicans are flat out begging real Americans to start a third party and they are still going to act poleaxed when it happens.
Originally Posted by RufusG
The republicans are flat out begging real Americans to start a third party and they are still going to act poleaxed when it happens.

Needs to happen sooner than later.
Little Marco, a Castro Communist, who knew?
When you figure out that basically every GOP politician is Mayor Bates....

Soon belonging to the NRA or any Shooting Range will qualify you.
Well hell! If they can take your guns for domestic abuse that has nothing to do with guns they should be able to for terror right? The little trick is that they can investigate you anytime they want and for no reason. Who has the money to fight feds in court? Edk
[Linked Image from pinknews.co.uk]

Maybe he's still the same Marco that attended foam parties.
He has always been a rino
How about if I ever farted in public ? Could be considered terrorism right ? Eventually they'll get to banning anybody that ever had a traffic ticket or a bad report card if we don't put our collective foot down and say enough already.

Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process.

That seems to matter less each day; I wonder, if it ever really passed Congress, what court would ever rule it unconstitutional. I'm beginning to think, none.

The upcoming SCOTUS case regarding warrantless searches will be a bellwether decision. If that goes badly, then the end is near.

Life is changing fast, boys & girls, & not for the better.

MM
Originally Posted by RufusG

How about The American Party, (TAP) instead of an ass or the African version for a symbol? Big hammer hitting railroad spike. Win the White House and it might be called a Double Tap?
Scumbags from both parties are going to keep pushing. They have nothing to lose, as they see it, because no one is holding them accountable for anything. If you want to instigate a change in their behavior, you are going to have to hold them accountable. Learn from the past, and shrug off the propaganda that was called "public education". We need to put these people to death if they won't honor their oaths.

As I have noted before, the story of England through the Dark Ages up through the Enlightenment was one where the people (not commoners) ended up fighting battles and finally holding a sword to the throat of the Monarch as he signed a list (called a charter) of rights. The Magna Carta came about in this vein of circumstances. Eventually, a new Monarch would stop honoring the charter, and it would have to be done again, with an uprising, lots of killing, and finally culminating in a life-or-death situation for the Monarch.
Wow, just when the commies are deciding domestic extremists need to be intensely investigated. His timing is almost as good as that of Ben Sasse.
Originally Posted by antlers
A Republican who doesn’t care about those who elected him.

shocker

This is a sad reality, congress is nothing more that rinos and dims. All out for themselves and don't care about anyone other than themselves. What other profession do you go in broke and retire a billionaire
Politicians only represent themselves.... you guys need to get that in your head. We're no longer a democracy!
The representatives of the people no longer have any accountability to the people, they do not have the slightest intent of doing as the people desire, in their infinite & omnipotent wisdom they know what is best for the people, nor do they fear the people either.

The people are fu^cked, over & over & over.

MM
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

This is it right there.

Anyone that can’t see this is to stupid to own a firearm or even vote.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The representatives of the people no longer have any accountability to the people, they do not have the slightest intent of doing as the people desire, in their infinite & omnipotent wisdom they know what is best for the people, nor do they fear the people either. The people are fu^cked, over & over & over.
Every word of that is true. And, 100% of em’...Republicans and Democrats both...are primarily concerned with what’s best for themselves. Those who benefit the most from the status quo, are the least inclined to ever let it go.
I think not much positive about Rubio and wish that FL would elect someone less politically driven and more truly conservative - but I read the following in his office description.

"When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer."

For discussion: On its face, I normally bristle at any laws/rules that tend to undermine the basis of the 2nd Amendment. On the other hand, I know that you and I are unlikely to identify most serious terrorist planning and movements, and assume that we will need to depend on the Fed to do so. Apparently, Rubio's expressed intent is not to grab guns but to delay purchase under certain suspicious conditions - or to eventually deny purchase, based on evidence. (I understand - whom is to be trusted?)

Is that a sensible deterrent, or preventive action, with regard to demonstrated terrorist advances?

I hope we can.
Interesting bill considering all the talk of Republicans being accused as terrorists.
damn I miss Trump

Naturally, all such laws are unconstitutional, since they deprive citizens of due process.

That seems to matter less each day; I wonder, if it ever really passed Congress, what court would ever rule it unconstitutional. I'm beginning to think, none.

The upcoming SCOTUS case regarding warrantless searches will be a bellwether decision. If that goes badly, then the end is near.

Life is changing fast, boys & girls, & not for the better.

MM

Yes, evil times ahead, like this nation hasn't seen in a hundred and and fifty years.

How about The American Party, (TAP) instead of an ass or the African version for a symbol? Big hammer hitting railroad spike. Win the White House and it might be called a Double Tap?

The same tribe that runs our current two parties will rush into the leadership positions of a third party as soon as it appeared that it stood a chance of accomplishing anything good politically, and that would be that.
Originally Posted by ERK
Well hell! If they can take your guns for domestic abuse that has nothing to do with guns they should be able to for terror right? The little trick is that they can investigate you anytime they want and for no reason. Who has the money to fight feds in court? Edk

Yep, and then further expand domestic violence from its an original legal intent of a husband beating the crap out of his his wife. To a couple of college roommates in a fight over a girlfriend, to a boyfriend and girlfriend shoving or slapping one another. Anyone of blood relation, anyone unrelated that does or ever has lived with the other person. Anything from a knockdown drag out fight to a shove, slap, spit on, or even “threatening property damage” all gets rolled into the catch all domestic violence and means a lifetime ban of a fundamental right.

I hope we can.

Though I agree he needs to go I also know the track record of so many like him and what replaces him. It's business as usual. They need a healthy fear of us and we will never get that with the ballot. They know this as well as we do and that's why they want our guns. We can never give them up and many of us see the time coming we will be forced to use them.
Originally Posted by CCCC
I think not much positive about Rubio and wish that FL would elect someone less politically driven and more truly conservative - but I read the following in his office description.

"When an individual who was the subject of a federal terrorism investigation within the last 10 years tries to obtain a firearm, allow the U.S. Attorney General to delay the purchase or transfer for up to ten business days and file an emergency petition in court to prevent the transfer."

For discussion: On its face, I normally bristle at any laws/rules that tend to undermine the basis of the 2nd Amendment. On the other hand, I know that you and I are unlikely to identify most serious terrorist planning and movements, and assume that we will need to depend on the Fed to do so. Apparently, Rubio's expressed intent is not to grab guns but to delay purchase under certain suspicious conditions - or to eventually deny purchase, based on evidence. (I understand - whom is to be trusted?)

Is that a sensible deterrent, or preventive action, with regard to demonstrated terrorist advances?

If an individual is investigated and charges are warranted then let them prosecute and a jury decide.

Why should the state be allowed to deprive you of your rights without a hearing simply because you were once investigated for something?
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Fact. Little Marco is a politician, not an American. There are squirrels in my yard far more conservative than he.

Yep, probably swats his nub to wall posters of father fidel........crazy
They do not care about those who elected them-- because they will keep electing them.

Re- elect no one!
I thought Rubio was not seeking election again. Has he changed his mind.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
How about if I ever farted in public ? Could be considered terrorism right ? Eventually they'll get to banning anybody that ever had a traffic ticket or a bad report card if we don't put our collective foot down and say enough already.

This is what their end game will eventually be. A traffic ticket or a parking ticket will be enough for you to lose your 2A Rights.
This way they can disarm us little by little, one guy at a time. Mass confiscation is still sorta risky. Too much chance of us banding together. By one by one, little by little, bite by bite is no problem. Frogs in the pot.
7mm

The same tribe that runs our current two parties will rush into the leadership positions of a third party as soon as it appeared that it stood a chance of accomplishing anything good politically, and that would be that.

Just as the Tea Party was co-opted by rinos and diluted into nothingness.
Some of y'all seem to think Dominion software won't work against a new party. Like, the Democrats own most of the state bureaucracies that run elections. The Republican party may be the majority party in most state capitols, but the bureaucrats that run things are almost invariably Democrats and they obstruct everything at their level, just like Trump got at the Executive one. Then you have the RINO Republicans who, while they don't hold the dominant positions in the Republican Party that they used to, still have a lot of power, especially in leadership positions. So even if there wasn't a bunch of cheating going on, you'd have a split party to make a new party that would have a hard time overcoming the unified Democrats, even if the f u c king RINO's didn't partner up with them. You also have the FACT that if you start a new party, a lot of the old politicians (not in age but in entrenchment) are going to jump ship from the Reps and come over and start the same old bs that they did in the Republican party. You also have the big boy elites at the top of things...you think they'll just ignore an upstart party? One way they stay in control is to own both sides of any election, so they have people pre-compromised as soon as they take office. If they don't, they quickly compromise them and have another puppet on a string.
He is just jumping sides to what he perceives is the winning team. I expect that we will see more of this.

I hope we can.

Gunna have to shut down the Deep State Fraud Network first.

Rubio is Swamp 101, he knows he has nothing to fear from his constituents come Election Day.
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by CCCC

If an individual is investigated and charges are warranted then let them prosecute and a jury decide.

Why should the state be allowed to deprive you of your rights without a hearing simply because you were once investigated for something?

Rhetorical, right.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Some of y'all seem to think Dominion software won't work against a new party. Like, the Democrats own most of the state bureaucracies that run elections. The Republican party may be the majority party in most state capitols, but the bureaucrats that run things are almost invariably Democrats and they obstruct everything at their level, just like Trump got at the Executive one. Then you have the RINO Republicans who, while they don't hold the dominant positions in the Republican Party that they used to, still have a lot of power, especially in leadership positions. So even if there wasn't a bunch of cheating going on, you'd have a split party to make a new party that would have a hard time overcoming the unified Democrats, even if the f u c king RINO's didn't partner up with them. You also have the FACT that if you start a new party, a lot of the old politicians (not in age but in entrenchment) are going to jump ship from the Reps and come over and start the same old bs that they did in the Republican party. You also have the big boy elites at the top of things...you think they'll just ignore an upstart party? One way they stay in control is to own both sides of any election, so they have people pre-compromised as soon as they take office. If they don't, they quickly compromise them and have another puppet on a string.

BINGO!

It’s amazing after what we have just witnessed just a few short months ago, people, smart people, think that they can ELECT their way out of this.

It boggles the mind.
I don't trust either of the 2 vatos, Cruz or Rubio.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Does this mean you TRUST others?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
BINGO! It’s amazing after what we have just witnessed just a few short months ago, people, smart people, think that they can ELECT their way out of this.
Agreed.
Marco is widely hated in FL for being a butt hurt RINO. Senator Scott isn’t any better
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Marco is widely hated in FL for being a butt hurt RINO. Senator Scott isn’t any better

Scott is a piece of crap, too.
Three key words in that story.

"Failed Presidential Candidate"
And he was actually one of my favorites in the primaries.. geez
[Linked Image from advocate.com]
Dude likely don’t have enough arm strength to wear pull-on boots.
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP

Cruz took a needless jab at Trump. Hoping he has a primary opponent.
Which one of Trump’s daughters is going to primary Rubio. Will be interesting to say the least. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Fact
The representatives of the people no longer have any accountability to the people, they do not have the slightest intent of doing as the people desire, in their infinite & omnipotent wisdom they know what is best for the people, nor do they fear the people either.

The people are fu^cked, over & over & over.

MM

They know far better than we, what is best for us.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz told me so, personally.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, knowing such people volunteer so selflessly to keep watch over us.
He isn’t the RINO; Trump was the RINO.

That’s why so many Republicans like Rubio hated the President so much.

The Republicans are just as happy as the Dems to take our liberty and never give it back.
© 24hourcampfire