Home
Posted By: hanco Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Going to punch in at 4:30 today. Anybody else up? No waffles!!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
been up since 1, slept two hours.
Posted By: frogman43 Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Always up "early"......usually never get past 0303 hrs
Posted By: sidewinder72 Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Yes, I also have problems sleeping. Been up since 12.30. Back to bed at 4.30 or 5.00 Sleep no more than 3 hours at a time. I go work in reloading room to pass the time. Good shooting
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
I'm up and dressed. Got to clock in at 0530. Forty five minute drive to work.
Posted By: jeeper Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21

Yep
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Can’t sleep, per normal. Will be up for about an hour then back and sleep until 8 am.
Posted By: WayneShaw Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
been up since 0330
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Always up at 0330-0400 hrs.!
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Nope. Hit the snooze 3 times.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up at 4:00 for work ,18* deg here with ice from 3days ago,,
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
You get old and tired, go to bed early wake up after 6 hrs or so then go back to sleep it's a vicious cycle damn it. Fug that clocking in sh*t retired tired and retired over and over .Mb
Posted By: shaman Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
I was up at 0300 and into work about 0450.

The COVID wrecked my sleep schedule, so I've been coming into work an hour or so early and leaving early as well-- true Taoist Crank fashion

"When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm tired, I sleep."

KYHillChick has had it worse than me. She's sleeping days now. The COVID really screwed with us in all sorts of fiendish ways.
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Teleworking today. Clocked in at 04:00.
Posted By: CBB Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Had been getting up at 4 and starting work at 5. Schedule change with the new year. Now I'm up at 515 and at work at 615. Kinda like it, don't sleep real well past 430am tjough
Posted By: andy57 Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up for sure since 3:45, 10 degrees here ,morning coffee then off to work early.
Posted By: Osky Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Out the door now.
Coyotes to kill, beaver traps to tend.
-30F this morning.
Osky
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Going fishing.
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
On duty at 0330. Sitting on a train hoping our air flow problems will resolve when the sun comes up and we can depart. Not looking good right now.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Going fishing.

waiting on the cold, there will be fish stacked up in deep water.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
the meaning of 'early' has changed for me. Used to be up 4:30 or 5 every morning. Now early usually means 6:30 or 7
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up at 4am today, an hour early. I had gotten into this thing of taking the dogs out to hike steep terrain in the woods about a hour before dawn for 90 minutes but the little 15lb one keeps getting far enough out that I got tired of worrying about a coyote nabbing her, which I figure was bound to happen eventually.

Gonna head out on my bicycle instead, put in an hour before work. Saves on gas anyhow, it’s a 50 mile round trip to the woods.

Anymore the early mornings are my time to kick back, I generally get home late.
Posted By: Boarmaster123 Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
4:30 to 4:45 for me most morning. I go to bed about 8:00 so I get plenty of sleep. I like to have that time before work and find its easier when hunting and fishing to be used to getting up that time.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up at 3. Had shixt to do. Got 'er done.
Posted By: louiethedrifter Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Always
Posted By: Redneck Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Got outta bed at 4:38 today, already baked a fresh loaf of bread - it's cooling even as I type this.. smile
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
The Polar Vortex has arrived in Oklahoma and is making its presence known. Its 19 outside now, headed for a series of lows this week of -6, highs in the single digits.
Someone in MN needs to shut the damn gate.
Posted By: EdM Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up at 6 this AM, about normal. Two coffees and a biscotti are down. I'll fiddle with a couple of rifles and load for them as well.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Up?

3-4 AM?

Will your ladies back up that story?
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Who is up early? - 02/10/21
Since retirement, "9 to 5" are now my sleep hours instead of work. I don't sleep well, though. Wake up just about every hour, roll over and get back to sleep after a few minutes. For another 45 minutes or so. Makes for a long night.

The VA has arranged for an in-home sleep study but the equipment they said would arrive last week never came. They seem to assume I snore and it'll likely be some kind of CPAP device. Except that I don't snore, according to my wife, who ought to know. If the gear ever arrives and it's a CPAP, I'm just going to send it back.
© 24hourcampfire