Home
Posted By: 338Rem Coon Rapids, Minnesota. Racist! - 02/10/21
Knowing the creativity that resides on here, maybe you guys could have some input on a new name smile

A group wants the city of Coon Rapids, Minnesota, to change it's name - saying it has a racist connotation ...

"We did get a lot of really good stories from people who are ashamed of the name who don't tell people where they're from," Lori Anderson with Tranformative Circle said. "Who prefer to tell people they are from Minneapolis or a northern suburb or who don't even come to Coon Rapids because they're afraid."
The land of FUDD.
Never been to Minnesota..how bout lake coon minnesoda? Maybe Mosquito Falls?
Change the name to Moon Cricket. Moon Cricket, Minnesota........has a nice ring to it.
Coon Valley Wisconsin (just south of Lacrosse Wi) is probably next. Although them old Norsky"s could give a shiet about the town name/
There's a Coon Valley, WI not far from where I grew up. Wonder when that will be renamed.
Wokeville?
I live right down the lane from Coon Neck Tx.
338Rem, You and I must have been typing at the same time, Doncha know!
Dang, guess I won't be able to buy anymore watermelon wine then.
Originally Posted by OGB

Ufda!
Fer chitts and giggles I googled Benny Coons. He black. What’s he gonna do?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Ever been to Cut and Shoot Bob ? Or Dime Box ? 🤠
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Originally Posted by OGB

Ufda!

You Betcha!
Next they will wanna Change the name of Niagra Falls because it “sounds” racist.
They probably need to rename the animal to something else while they are at it. Sorta liked they renamed the Jewfish to Goliath Grouper. You know just to be safe.

Skol!
I think all of Minnesota and Wisconsin should be combined into one state and renamed “We’re Retarded.”
Originally Posted by deflave
I think all of Minnesota and Wisconsin should be combined into one state and renamed “We’re Retarded.”

I'd be all for that - annex Madison, Milwaukee, Twin Cities and Duluth as their own entities and it'd be a wonderful merger.
We'd then give the Vikings to North Dakota.
Originally Posted by OGB

Yah sure

This from "Florida Man"!
Originally Posted by SKane

I'd be all for that - annex Madison, Milwaukee, Twin Cities and Duluth as their own entities and it'd be a wonderful merger.
We'd then give the Vikings to North Dakota.

That would be a wonderful merger.

And the Minnesota kids on this side of the state would have ample opportunity to meet and greet ND Vikings players when they come over here to buy up the cabins and over fish the lakes. lol
Originally Posted by OGB

This from "Florida Man"!

STFU "new guy."
Originally Posted by OGB

This from "Florida Man"!

STFU "new guy."

Sick burn! Learn all that eloquence from your "Stiches" CD?
Oh boy.

Another slow witted sock puppet that never goes outside.

Just what we needed.
I used to spend a lot of time in Moab, and I kept wondering why Negro Bill Canyon didn't get harped on by the faqqoty granola-type leftists I saw around there. I always called it Niqqer Bill. I'm that guy.
Originally Posted by OGB

This from "Florida Man"!

He's f'ing FIB.......
Aunt Jemima is no more. Now called Pearl Milling Company. The progressive leftards think 9hit like this makes our world a better place.
Hell, rename it Raccoon Rapids.

Trade MN/WI to Canada for AB and SK. We could toss IL and MI their way too for BC and the Yukon.
Rename it "[bleep]", so the uneducated/unintelligent can really get their panties in a wad.

I see that the censure function is just as uneducated/unintelligent as its human counterparts. The word is N-i-g-g-a-r-d-l-y.
Racoon City 2.0
My brother got into a discussion in a bait store over the name of a bay on a nearby lake. My brother thought it was Coon Bay, the other guy said it was Woods Bay. After the other guy left the store owner told my brother it actually is Woods Bay, but everyone calls it Coon Bay because the other guy lived there...
So changing a few names will get them to quit having kids out of wedlock and killing each other.

Its never their fault, about anything.

Consequently, change the fuggin town name to " Blame Whitey ".

Main street to " Bleed a lot "
Its fuggin Minnesota.
Butthurts should just go north a little ways.
Originally Posted by horse1

Trade MN/WI to Canada for AB and SK. We could toss IL and MI their way too for BC and the Yukon.

Like we don't have enough cold air already.
Minnesota should just be called New Somalia.
Scumalia
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Have you ever been there?
There's a lake close to here called Nig ger Lake. I kid you not.

https://www.geodata.us/canada_names_maps/maps.php?featureid=DABRY&f=38

It's none of your [bleep] [bleep] business, but yes, [bleep].
It is sad that people want to erase history like this despite the fact that the people who named the town had no ill intent.

From what I have read, Coon Rapids was named simply because it was a good location for raccoon hunting and there was a river with rapids nearby. Simple, and obviously no ill intent behind it.

But the US isn’t alone here and there are similar efforts going on all over the world. Consider the below town in Spain that was pressured to change its name, even though that name came from its citizens’ genuine desire to secure a good life for themselves and their family.

Sad!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

gotta change that to possum neck TX.

what a bunch of idiots
Originally Posted by 338Rem
Coon Valley Wisconsin (just south of Lacrosse Wi) is probably next. Although them old Norsky"s could give a shiet about the town name/

When i was a kid, I used to fish in Coon Creek that ran the length of Coon Valley. In the early 60's some folks from Chicago that came up to fish for carp in the Mississippi river tried to raise a stink about Coon Valley. They thought it was racist way back then... It didn't go anywhere, but my Dad thought it was funny as hell.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Aunt Jemima is no more. Now called Pearl Milling Company. The progressive leftards think 9hit like this makes our world a better place.

Pearl? That offends my white azz
Guess the Wokes saw that shoe laying there, and tried it on... And it fit!

Dumbasses.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Wokeville?

Lol, I'd name it "Democrats Not Welcome Ville".
Originally Posted by Stickfight
It is sad that people want to erase history like this despite the fact that the people who named the town had no racist intent.

From what I have read, Coon Rapids was named simply because it was a good location for raccoon hunting and there was a river with rapids nearby. Simple, and obviously no ill intent behind it.

But the US isn’t alone here and there are similar efforts going on all over the world. Consider the below town in Spain that was pressured to change its name, even though that name came from its citizens’ genuine desire to secure a good life for themselves and their family.

Sad!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

I've now got a name for my land! Thanks!
What ever noun is attached to a black person will to someone be racist. Damndest thing I ever saw.. Why they've always been n i ggers to me.
Well hell, lets just change Main Streets across the country to Sickle Cell Avenues.

We can have STD Boulevards too.

To further celebrate the success of groidism, change every local 9-12 school to " Drop Out High ".

I want them to call crackers something else because Cracker Lives Matter.
The woke generation wants to change everything to suit them. Up here we have lost Chinaman's Peak and N igger Lake. I'm surprised, Squaw Creek is still holding on. My wife lived in Coon's Hollow. The sawmill I worked at, when we were first married, had a steam n igger. Some of these titles may have been somewhat racist in origin but I don't think their was any malicious intent.
There has been a suggestion made that Squaw Creek be renamed to honor Justin Trudeau but " Condescending Liberal Prick Creek" just doesn't have the same panache. GD
Ya know.

If that many people are upset, they ought to just move where damn near everybody is of similar race.....

Think missionaries need to pull out and just let em all go back to worshipping goats n chit.

Quit trying to save people from themselves, esp those not of western mind.

Amazing how so many condemn the whites yet proclaim to be christian here. Saves your friggin souls by bringing that religion.....and ya still complain.

Voodoo and that meteor...... have at it.

Over there.

Here? GTFO
LOL.
I have a friend who grew up in Coon Rapids.
grandpa had a great old black hunting dog we called _ igger never as a kid did we ever think about that racist crap. i wonder if i get a new pup my grandkids wanna call him Sam and yes that lab will be black too, will we be labeled racists ? i am imagine the name blacky would be a real no no ? i guess some of these race`s need to print a book for us white racist`s to know what will be acceptable for pet names,streets,rivers,ponds lakes and all the rest. >> in return i as a tax payer i just want few things from these races in return stay married , raise their own kids,work , pay taxes and obey the laws of America ,oh that`s right they want more and give less.
I wonder if they changed Squaw Tit Mountain here... I do not remember the decision in the dust-up.

It's none of your [bleep] [bleep] business, but yes, [bleep].

Interesting response.

Are you from Montana?
Dude at work cheated on his wife and got divorced.
Did it twice. Busted for mult DUI and drugs. Felon.
SOB gets drug into court for never paying bills.

His siblings of comparable moral standing.

And he was in tears at work, because somebody told him a person he barely even knows the name of, is not friends with, MAY HAVE used the N word and not even directed at him.

YGBFKM

Cry about that chit, and trash your family and pizz away thousands being a dumbfugg.

And that is acceptable, because ya know....its part of their culture.

Nice guy. Does decent work.

But slave to a chitty mindset.

Im sure he will snap out of it when they change the name of a town in some blue state way over there.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ever been to Cut and Shoot Bob ? Or Dime Box ? 🤠

I’ve been to both! I live close to Coonroe
So will we have to change the nomenclature for raccoons as well?

I'd claim Coon Rapids a lot quicker than Turkey Neck, Maryland. Lived part of my life in W Va, and neighborhoods were named after all kinds of vermin.

Over near Vale, Oregon, we have White Settlement Road. Now that's racist.
Originally Posted by CraigD

When i was a kid, I used to fish in Coon Creek that ran the length of Coon Valley. In the early 60's some folks from Chicago that came up to fish for carp in the Mississippi river tried to raise a stink about Coon Valley. They thought it was racist way back then... It didn't go anywhere, but my Dad thought it was funny as hell.

caught my first and only brown trout in coon creek when I was a kid!
Originally Posted by GeoW
Why they've always been n i ggers to me.

Yes, and will always be to me too.
Originally Posted by 1minute

Already been done. They're "Trash Pandas" now.
Originally Posted by horse1
Originally Posted by 1minute

Already been done. They're "Trash Pandas" now.

You got something against Chinese?
Our first house was in Coon Rapids MN, on Kumquat street. I kid you not.
Has Spic and Span been forced to change their name yet?
Anything Whitey does is bad.
Originally Posted by OGB
Originally Posted by CraigD

caught my first and only brown trout in coon creek when I was a kid!

I live north and west of Coon Valley. That creek flooded bad a few years back. I forget which year it was. It's a cool little town, but the Libs are moving into that area in droves. Expect a name change in the future!
© 24hourcampfire