Home
Posted By: bigdaddy anyone from SC in here? - 09/25/02
do yall know that season in SC comes in as early as august 15 with guns in the lower parts of the state? thats pretty kewl there if you ask me...although its kinda hot that time of the year here...you get a nice chance of killing a buck in velvet....deer here loose there velvet here between the middle of august to about the first of Sept.
Yes,I live in SC too.I usally do not start hunting though until October.
Posted By: JJWIII Re: anyone from SC in here? - 09/28/02
I live in Charlotte NC but belong to a hunt club in York Co. SC.I've been out there a few times,it was warm and I had no luck.One 6 pointer was taken there 10 days ago.Also, other deer have been seen.I'm optimistic and I believe that when/if it gets cooler,we'll have even more luck.Regards,JJWIII.
Posted By: Lonerider Re: anyone from SC in here? - 09/29/02
Kowboy..I've been living in the upstate for about six years now. Got a little place out in the boonies in northern Cherokee county. Got a 350 yard shooting range in the back yard and a few deer make the mistake of showing up when I have a gun in my hand. I hunt mostly with handguns. Mostly contenders. Got a new barrel to try this year. A .257tcu..neat little rascal. Deer season for firearms starts here in mid October. Muzzleloader starts this Monday. Where you at in S.C.? Lonerider.
Posted By: bigdaddy Re: anyone from SC in here? - 09/30/02
kewl...ummm I live in Fort lawn...which is in Chester county but right below Rock Hill...I am not far from Lancaster and york county...if you look on the map I am were they all meet...ummm we have land in Fort Lawn, Fairfield county, and in San Tee...3,000 acres there....thats my main place to hunt...big deer there too...talk to ya laters
© 24hourcampfire