Home
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9gO_i8B-g&feature=youtu.be

Y'all ban Disney from your households yet or nah?
Originally Posted by Fiddy

I love Gina but do you have any idea how difficult it would be to ban Disney from my house?

Why.....are you still following Dora the Explorer? grin memtb
Originally Posted by deflave

I love Gina but do you have any idea how difficult it would be to ban Disney from my house?

I have a 3.5 year old girl. No way. Lol

Bravo

I don’t, but I’d bet there’d be a great lesson there for your kids, if you did !

Long time ago
Gave up on disney when they went pro gay.
Had the classic animation and old yeller, 2000 leagues stuff.

They proly watched disney channel TV at their moms.
I dunno. They werent into Hannah Montana or that kinda thing. Were more Nickleodeon
Hell my oldest daughter way back thought the lightfield slug commercial was the coolest thing ever ( impacts ).
Originally Posted by memtb

No.

But do you know what Disney owns?
Originally Posted by kingston

Bravo

You’ve yet to atone.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Gave up on disney when they went pro gay.
Had the classic animation and old yeller, 2000 leagues stuff.

They proly watched disney channel TV at their moms.
I dunno. They werent into Hannah Montana or that kinda thing. Were more Nickleodeon

Interesting.

No.

Disney land??

No.

It's a long long list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_The_Walt_Disney_Company

No.

It's a long long list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_assets_owned_by_The_Walt_Disney_Company

Gee, thanks dickhead.
You clicked the link...
You clicked the link...

I don’t click on kingston links.

Ever.
You're welcome.
The whole anthropomorphism thing has long bugged me about Disney. Now I’m pretty sure they are run by Q.

Good luck steering clear. They are pervasive.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

I don’t, but I’d bet there’d be a great lesson there for your kids, if you did !

It would be a powerful message, no doubt.
Might be difficult to ban Disney in a home with kids but in the long run it might be the right thing to do. They may get a little less liberal programming, and in today's world, hopefully it makes a difference. Unfortunately, the propaganda comes from so many different angles now. You have to pick your battles. Our parents had it a lot easier when we were kids. We had 3 channels on TV. Between school, sports and work, I probably watched 4 hours of TV a week tops. Today's it's a full time job keeping the brainwashing from kids. At a MINIMUM I would keep them away from the major network shows. Those are a cesspool of liberal "values" and a battlefield of social engineering. Good luck.
Hey RIP Van Winkle, I Jimmy Olsen'd Gina yesterday, sleepy.

Lol.
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Might be difficult to ban Disney in a home with kids but in the long run it might be the right thing to do. They may get a little less liberal programming, and in today's world, hopefully it makes a difference. Unfortunately, the propaganda comes from so many different angles now. You have to pick your battles. Our parents had it a lot easier when we were kids. We had 3 channels on TV. Between school, sports and work, I probably watched 4 hours of TV a week tops. Today's it's a full time job keeping the brainwashing from kids. At a MINIMUM I would keep them away from the major network shows. Those are a cesspool of liberal "values" and a battlefield of social engineering. Good luck.

Disney owns ABC, ESPN, and the History channel.

For starters.
I dont watch TV.
And even when I did, ESPN wasnt a channel to be viewed.

Yep. They get it from all sides these days.

We might watch a nature or science-related show once a month around my house for the 8 year old, but it's probably not even that often,and even those can be horribly leftist. My wife does early childhood development so the no TV policy being a mutual decision is no problemo.

For starters.

Ya those networks are garbage, easy pass.

For starters.

Ya those networks are garbage, easy pass.

They also own The Simpsons and all of Marvel film productions.

And Star Wars.
Disney is The Devil Mouse.
Limiting your child's exposure to social conditioning is worth the effort. Better yet balance the exposure by giving them opportunities to access real history, reading to them from the age appropriate classics and discussing current events is essential.Parents need to realize that children are learning machines but must develop critical thinking skills through exposure to the truth so that they can recognize BS when seen. Question authority and seek the truth that can be proven, is the mantra of our family through many generations.

#goodparentingisjobone

mike r
I'm pretty sure a person can keep their kids on the straight and narrow without denying them access to Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, The HIstory Channel, the Simpsons, ABC, the NFL, the NHL, the NBA, ESPN, YouTube, cellular service providers, internet providers, cable television, and Wal-Mart.

And call me crazy, but if you denied all these things to a developing mind and explained your reasoning, I'm pretty sure they would end up hating you and opposing everything you stand for.

Disney and Disney Studios has a history of hiring kid fûckers, then protecting the ones that make them big box office coin.

Bryan Singer comes to mind, most recently.

The Mouseketeer’s was a feeding playground for pedos.

🦫

Maybe consult the man of the house? You're welcome. smile

wink

Done.
I'm pretty sure a person can keep their kids on the straight and narrow without denying them access to Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, The HIstory Channel, the Simpsons, ABC, the NFL, the NHL, the NBA, ESPN, YouTube, cellular service providers, internet providers, cable television, and Wal-Mart.

And call me crazy, but if you denied all these things to a developing mind and explained your reasoning, I'm pretty sure they would end up hating you and opposing everything you stand for.

My 8 year old gets none of any of that at home, except a little online access for education. As time goes on he will get more and more access, but critically, the addiction will be missing from his brain due to the absence of those inputs through his formative years.

Sure, he sees plenty of it when at other people's houses and that's totally fine. He knows it's normal to them. But since he wasn't raised on it, he doesn't seek it or "miss" it.

Know what we didn't deny him? Real life. He knows his way around power tools better than many "men," he can milk goats, de-feather chickens, and butcher rabbits. He eats the animals he raises, nose to tail. He knows all about life and death. He climbs boulders for fun when it's freezing or raining. He builds fires and forts. Will he end up hating and opposing what I stand for? Time will tell, but I suspect not.
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Limiting your child's exposure to social conditioning is worth the effort. Better yet balance the exposure by giving them opportunities to access real history, reading to them from the age appropriate classics and discussing current events is essential.Parents need to realize that children are learning machines but must develop critical thinking skills through exposure to the truth so that they can recognize BS when seen. Question authority and seek the truth that can be proven, is the mantra of our family through many generations.

#goodparentingisjobone

mike r

Not only worth the effort, it may be the most worthwhile thing you do in your life. Good on you!

I lean heavily on questioning authority, too. Even my own authority.
I didn't have Disney as a kid in the black and white TV era. We only had two channels. We played outside most of the time, including winter except on rainy days. Inside we played other stuff. Girls too. Sorry, but your kid can watch other channels etc.

My 8 year old gets none of any of that at home, except a little online access for education. As time goes on he will get more and more access, but critically, the addiction will be missing from his brain due to the absence of those inputs through his formative years.

Sure, he sees plenty of it when at other people's houses and that's totally fine. He knows it's normal to them. But since he wasn't raised on it, he doesn't seek it or "miss" it.

Know what we didn't deny him? Real life. He knows his way around power tools better than many "men," he can milk goats, de-feather chickens, and butcher rabbits. He eats the animals he raises, nose to tail. He knows all about life and death. He climbs boulders for fun when it's freezing or raining. He builds fires and forts. Will he end up hating and opposing what I stand for? Time will tell, but I suspect not.

How old are your other kids?

Not only worth the effort, it may be the most worthwhile thing you do in your life. Good on you!

Interesting choice in residence.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Maybe consult the man of the house? You're welcome. smile

wink

Don't make me make fun of you for a week.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
I didn't have Disney as a kid in the black and white TV era. We only had two channels. We played outside most of the time, including winter except on rainy days. Inside we played other stuff. Girls too. Sorry, but your kid can watch other channels etc.

Can you name these pro-Constitutional channels that my kids can watch?
Limiting your child's exposure to social conditioning is worth the effort. Better yet balance the exposure by giving them opportunities to access real history, reading to them from the age appropriate classics and discussing current events is essential.Parents need to realize that children are learning machines but must develop critical thinking skills through exposure to the truth so that they can recognize BS when seen. Question authority and seek the truth that can be proven, is the mantra of our family through many generations.#goodparentingisjobonemike r

[Linked Image from desertpeace.files.wordpress.com]

Interesting choice in residence.

USA? I was born here. And I'm not the kind to bitch and moan about people fleeing bad situations... and then flee a bad situation.

How about you?

USA? I was born here. And I'm not the kind to bitch and moan about people fleeing bad situations... and then flee a bad situation.

How about you?

You pay California state taxes but won't let your eight year old watch X-Men?

That's fugking hilarious.
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Yeah! Daddy's a meanie....

Originally Posted by aalf
Limiting your child's exposure to social conditioning is worth the effort. Better yet balance the exposure by giving them opportunities to access real history, reading to them from the age appropriate classics and discussing current events is essential.Parents need to realize that children are learning machines but must develop critical thinking skills through exposure to the truth so that they can recognize BS when seen. Question authority and seek the truth that can be proven, is the mantra of our family through many generations.#goodparentingisjobonemike r

[Linked Image from desertpeace.files.wordpress.com]

How old are your kids?

How about you?

You pay California state taxes but won't let your eight year old watch X-Men?

That's fugking hilarious.

Pay? Or they're taken from me? Biiiiig fkn difference, if you've got the brains to figure out why.

My 8 year old doesn't want to watch x-men. Biiiiig fkn difference, if you're able to comprehend...

And I do all I can, which is a lot more than most, and with fair success, to pay as little in taxes as possible. 😉

Let's hear about why your kids want to watch the fruit of other men's imaginations, and why you think that's good to normalize. What do you do to avoid your state's taxes? Or do you happily pay them?? Why don't you relocate? How old are your kids? (All rhetorical)

Only thing hilarious to me is you having to poke and prod to find something to try and skewer me over. Is it because keeping Disney out of your house is too much trouble for you?

Two ‘Mandalorian’ Actors Posted Nazi Analogies to Social Media, But Lucasfilm Only Fired the Conservative One
By Cristina Laila
Published February 11, 2021 at 12:39pm
475 Comments

clic photo for story
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

Pay? Or they're taken from me? Biiiiig fkn difference.

My 8 year old doesn't want to watch x-men. Biiiiig fkn difference.

And I do all I can, which is a lot more than most, and with fair success, to pay as little in taxes as possible. 😉

Let's hear about why your kids want to watch the fruit of other men's imaginations, and why you think that's good to normalize. What do you do to avoid your state's taxes? Or do you happily pay them??

You never answered how old your other kids were.

What does your private school run a year?

By "fruits of other men's imaginations" are you referring to Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin?

I love Florida. So does Governor Desantis.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude

Can you name these pro-Constitutional channels that my kids can watch?

Books

I'd post some links, but then you have to lie about not clicking on them.
The real trick is gonna be keeping the kids off of smartphones.

Do you think you might have Stockholm Syndrome?

Your continued interest in my child(ren)/finances is weird. Weird questions. And so far none of your interest seems like it has anything to do with anything other than trying to find fault or hypocrisy in what I do, maybe so that you can come up with witty one-liners about how I might have faults, which hasn't and won't work, which might then make you feel better about you paying for Disney to be in your home.

Maybe I'm off, but that's what it looks like. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself "better" than anyone else, but I won't apologize for my wife and I having taken steps to improve our lives and the lives of the children at home and around us, despite being legally confined to Commiefornia. I understand why people stay in their lanes and I don't blame them...

Good talk 😉
And welcome to another episode of “As The ‘fire Burns”...
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

It's an impossible task, just gotta make sure they have as good a character and intentions as possible by the time you let then into that world.

Your continued interest in my child(ren)/finances is weird. Weird questions. And so far none of your interest seems like it has anything to do with anything other than trying to find fault or hypocrisy in what I do, maybe so that you can come up with witty one-liners about how I might have faults, which hasn't and won't work, which might then make you feel better about you paying for Disney to be in your home.

Maybe I'm off, but that's what it looks like. Anyway, don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself "better" than anyone else, but I won't apologize for my wife and I having taken steps to improve our lives and the lives of the children at home and around us, despite being legally confined to Commiefornia. I understand why people stay in their lanes and I don't blame them...

Good talk 😉

Just say you're eight years into fatherhood and your only child attends a public school in California.

But hey, no more Mickey Mouse. Strong work.

LOL
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

It's an impossible task, just gotta make sure they have as good a character and intentions as possible by the time you let then into that world.

There's an idea.

Books

I'd post some links, but then you have to lie about not clicking on them.

You must not have read enough of them.

Good talk 😉

Just say you're eight years into fatherhood and your only child attends a public school in California.

But hey, no more Mickey Mouse. Strong work.

LOL

Pretty funny dude you are! You mad?

Hat to break it to you, but distillation of complex ideas down to oversimplified quips is how the left entrances their subjects.

You've got a weird way of making your life meaningful.

All that, and you couldn't be more wrong.

But you keep tryin, I'll keep laughin' 😅
Enjoy your boycotting.
Enjoy your boycotting.

You ain't been right once, keep tryin tho. Enjoy your Disney.
Enjoy your boycotting.

The funniest thing is your dumb ass still doesn’t know what Disney owns.

The Campfire creed should be “Ready, fire, aim!”

LOL
Enjoy your boycotting.

LOL

Speaking of "Ready, fire, aim" you're back. You must be mad.

That's a lot of strikes and you're still not out. For having bad aim, this place is nicely forgiving. You haven't been right once. You ever try to make anyone feel better or just talk schitt? How do you treat your kids??
Enjoy your boycotting.

LOL

What's truly amazing is how many
"fugking funny things is"
And "hilarious schitts"
And "LOLs"
You've posted....... been dead wrong.

Now THATS funny schitt. You're mad. It's fine. Watch some Disney to cool off.
I'd really have a good laugh if you told me your only child is home schooled.

LOL

That's a lot of strikes and you're still not out. For having bad aim, this place is nicely forgiving. You haven't been right once. You ever try to make anyone feel better or just talk schitt? How do you treat your kids??

Here's another question that should cause some steam to come out of your head:

Who is your internet provider?

LOL

LOL

Just spin the wheel again. Eventually you'll be "right." Why you mad?

LOL
Fugkin funny schitt
HILARIOUS
LOL
How do you treat your kids??

Same as every other father.

Like schit.

LOL

LOL
Fugkin funny schitt
HILARIOUS
LOL

The precursor to an epic meltdown.

LOL
How do you treat your kids??

Same as every other father.

Like schit.

Oh ok then, you win

LOL

LOL
Fugkin funny schitt
HILARIOUS
LOL

The precursor to an epic meltdown.

LOL

I wish I had the time you had... I'd probly burn it between here and Disney

I wish I had the time you had...

Everybody does.

Oh ok then, you win

That's obvious.

Yep. We did it with our three.

Here's another question that should cause some steam to come out of your head:

Who is your internet provider?

LOL

Stike 17

So you're insinuating that since a person can't 100% avoid a pedophile-run propaganda company's extensive reaches into our society, they should be mocked mercilessly for making an effort to keep any of, or the overwhelming bulk of, said company's propaganda out of their kids heads.

Got it. You win. Obviously. 😉 Hahaha you def mad.

So you're insinuating that since a person can't 100% avoid a pedophile-run propaganda company's extensive reaches into our society, they should be mocked mercilessly for making an effort to keep any of, or the overwhelming bulk of, said company's propaganda out of their kids heads.

Try keeping stupid in your pocket, not on your sleeve.

Try keeping stupid in your pocket, not on your sleeve.

Another nonsensical off-topic one-liner? What were the "chances?"
Disney and ESPN now trying to get their pound of flesh out of Dana White because he supported Gina. These douche bags just go down the list trying to prosecute anyone seen as a Trump supporter.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Disney and ESPN now trying to get their pound of flesh out of Dana White because he supported Gina. These douche bags just go down the list trying to prosecute anyone seen as a Trump supporter.

Dana is/was a Trump supporter.

He's been on the schit list for a long time.

He was going to purchase a private island to broadcast his fights and a certain little company that owns him said that wasn't allowed.

Let me know when we all stop watching UFC.

You're as bright as I think you are.
It's impossible to determine where all the Left's testicles are because they're practically everywhere. Does that mean you have to live in a cabin in the woods for the rest of your life in isolation? No, you have to strike a balance somehow. And each person has to define a pain point beyond which they cannot pass, without selling their soul.

The NFL is a perfect example for me. Those guys did a number of things that pissed me off in the past but I remained a lifelong fan, up until they got right in my face with their hate America antics and completely disrespected my flag and anthem. As a veteran who has lost friends in combat for that flag and anthem, there's no way I can possibly forgive them. Maybe in the future, things will change, but it's way to early.

The UFC for the most part has stayed out of that quagmire, and at least Dana is a Trump supporter, so I still watch the fights. If the Left's disease spreads into their programming in a blatant in your face and disrespectful way, I'll probably stop watching them too.
flave needs to change his handle to Disney+
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

^^^Hates Dana White.^^^

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Disney+

^^^Hates Dana White.^^^

Who is she?

^^^Hates Dana White.^^^

Who is she?

How many lashings do you deliver when "The Empire Strikes Back" comes across your screen?

LOL

You dumb bastard.

^^^Hates Dana White.^^^

Who is she?

How many lashings do you deliver when "The Empire Strikes Back" comes across your screen?

LOL

You dumb bastard.

To my cock?
It's impossible to determine where all the Left's testicles are because they're practically everywhere. Does that mean you have to live in a cabin in the woods for the rest of your life in isolation? No, you have to strike a balance somehow. And each person has to define a pain point beyond which they cannot pass, without selling their soul.

The NFL is a perfect example for me. Those guys did a number of things that pissed me off in the past but I remained a lifelong fan, up until they got right in my face with their hate America antics and completely disrespected my flag and anthem. As a veteran who has lost friends in combat for that flag and anthem, there's no way I can possibly forgive them. Maybe in the future, things will change, but it's way to early.

The UFC for the most part has stayed out of that quagmire, and at least Dana is a Trump supporter, so I still watch the fights. If the Left's disease spreads into their programming in a blatant in your face and disrespectful way, I'll probably stop watching them too.

👍

No, he’s much smarter than that.
I have enjoyed watching him help you make a fool of yourself in this thread.

Anxiously awaiting the dismissive one liner from you. 😉

Another one? What were the "chances?"
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

I can't talk right now.

I'm throwing all my daughter's Disney toys away.

Right on.

I can't talk right now.

I'm throwing all my daughter's Disney toys away.

It’s a start. Good job. 👍

Right on.

Fugk yeah!

No Disney here! Only Disney owned companies!

It’s a start. Good job. 👍

She's been crying out by the dumpster all morning.

But I don't GAF.

Tough love!
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

👍

Fugk yeah!

Selective virtue signaling is the BEST!

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/202...ter-calls-from-disney-espn-to-shut-down/
© 24hourcampfire