Home
NOT Satire: CDC Now Recommending We Wear Pantyhose On Our Faces ALONG With Facemasks

You can't make this stuff up...
Wouldn't be the first time I had my face in some pantyhose.
Can we wear fishnets?
I wear that all the time when I rob the corner liquor store..... smile
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Wouldn't be the first time I had my face in some pantyhose.

lol. I bet
I have written this before, but all the lefties and libs who truly believe this nonsense should adopt the one and only sure-fire mask method: A plastic bag over their head and snugly duct taped around the neck. It is 100% effective against getting COVID.
Get the queen size if youre a meathead
“The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information and entertainment purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.”
Just in case you get the urge to rob a mini-mart.
Chinese funded politicians and organizations promoting the so called Vaccine are recommending that people bend over for the next test since americans are such frightened obedient little bunnies.

Just wait till they start telling us to pick up shovels and dig a ditch. The nice young uniformed men just have to follow their orders. Let's make sure we salute and thank the officers for their service to our country. 😉

Why do people even listen to the CDC who have financial interests in selling Vaccines. They promoted the Scarry, oh sooo scary covid propaganda for a year and lied about everything along the way.

Article post quote:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has finally recognized that the masks they’ve had everyone wearing for the better part of a year are largely ineffective because aerosols easily go around the top and sides.
Their latest recommendation is “placing a sleeve made of sheer nylon hosiery material around the neck and pulling it up over either a cloth or medical procedure mask,” or using knots and tucking to fit a mask closely to the face.
They came up with these techniques in experiments with mannequins in a lab and have not tested them on actual humans. They have no empirical data, and the study even warns:
And there’s also this warning: “Double masking might impede breathing or obstruct peripheral vision.”

Remember Cambodia in the 70s.
They required masks on their own people too.
They used the N100 mask.
Since the older ones complied under the new authorities, they had the privilege of wearing the special mask that prevents ALL viral infections. See that segment on the video I posted above. 16:00+
Next it will be the super duty Kotex with a nylon. Way more fibers to trap them nasty bugs. Edk
I'll wear the two masks, and the pantyhose, but I draw the line at wearing the rubber dick on my forehead.
Are my seams straight?
Old Toot running to buy him some pantyhose.

LOL
Bunch of drunk CDC jerks taking bets over how stupid the general public is.....
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

LOL, beat me to it!
"Pete? Pete Zagarini!!?

Guess fauci needs a snickers...
I know something more effective than pantyhose.
When will people finally get enough??????????

I kinda think, never...................masking-up, as the tyrants like to call it to sound cool, along with reduced seating everywhere is now going to be more or less permanent for years to come.

Book it.

Biden is about ti impose travel restrictions between states, especially red states.................you will not be able to leave.

Very soon, you will also not fly w/o proof of a negative test within the last 10 days.

MM
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Can we wear fishnets?

You gonna borrow some of ingwe's?
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
I have written this before, but all the lefties and libs who truly believe this nonsense should adopt the one and only sure-fire mask method: A plastic bag over their head and snugly duct taped around the neck. It is 100% effective against getting COVID.

Umm...no.

For when they suffocate it will be down as covid related.
Connect the dots. They want their antifa, blm and other subversives to blend in with the rest of the foks when the anarchists take to the streets when Trump resumes the Presidency after Bidens win is vitiated due to foreign subversion.
Lol, "The Fauci Effect".
Liberalism is a mental disease
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Lol, "The Fauci Effect".

Is the Fauci Effect retardation?
yeah ok fugktard
Flatten the curve.

LOL
Good God.
We are all in this together , even tha dumb fugg up North goes by Kenneth
Da brothers been wearin pantyhose over deys heads fo years. When dey rob da 7-11 😜
© 24hourcampfire