Home
Senate Democrats and six Republicans voted on Tuesday to move forward with the impeachment trial.

Republicans voting to join the Democrats in this unprecedented assault on our constitution:

** Ben Sasse
** Pat Toomey
** Susan Collins
** Lisa Murkowski
** Mitt Romney
** Bill Cassidy

clic for article
[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
The only surprise was Cassidy from Louisiana. I would suspect he will vote not guilty come the vote. Those Cajuns he represents will not take kindly to a guilty vote, and he has to know that.
Everyone should have voted to move forward with the impeachment trial. I mean the longer this crap plays out the less time they have to work on other crap to push through. It is a cartoon show. I would much rather them have at a conviction that just isn't gonna happen, than bringing up a slew of gun control bills and whatever else they can dream up. Whoever votes to actually convict needs to go for sure.
Originally Posted by ro1459
The only surprise was Cassidy from Louisiana. I would suspect he will vote not guilty come the vote. Those Cajuns he represents will not take kindly to a guilty vote, and he has to know that.

Wondered what happened between the two votes, he sure caved fast. I imagine he’s toast, if he votes to convict.
I am not amused with Cassidy. He has nearly six more years in the Senate.
Collins will always be purple at best due to Maine politics.

I agree it would be awesome to have six solid conservatives in those seats.
So you want them defeated so more dems get into power?

They just voted to listen to the so-called "testimony". After the "testimony" they will vote no. No need to get all wound up over a simple: lets listen to the "facts" from both sides as it goes better that way with voters. They can report at home: we heard what was said and believe nothing was done wrong.
There will be more than six after they impeach Trump for nothing. Worthless democrats and rhinos.
I'm surprised it was only 6. I've never known any elected official to vote to give themselves less power. Even if they ultimately vote not guilty, I'm surprised they didn't all agree that they had the power to have a trial.
Originally Posted by sackett
So you want them defeated so more dems get into power?

They just voted to listen to the so-called "testimony". After the "testimony" they will vote no. No need to get all wound up over a simple: lets listen to the "facts" from both sides as it goes better that way with voters. They can report at home: we heard what was said and believe nothing was done wrong.

I would be completely shocked if Murky and Romney didn’t voted guilty after the “Trial”. They’re scumbag RINOs of the highest order.
Don't worry about Toomey.
He is giving it up in 22.
Going into the private sector.

I'll bet $1k that he will make million$ before the 28 election (What would
have been his next)

He's done the deed, now he's gonna feed his greed.
(Pay off for services rendered)

[bleep] should be nutted for his actions over the last several
months. I voted for the "Conservative Christian Values" candidate.

Yep, I'm bitter.
6 rinos and every democrat needs "defeating" very much so. This chit show is done by design to fatigue the American citizen, condition the citizens for the democrats continues social engineering initiatives.
I’ll put money on Liiisa voting to convict trump of exercising his 1st amendment.
Dominion software works for Republicans who are in the employ of the Big Boys as well as it works for Dems who are. Y'all talking about primarying these f a g g ots are living in "past world" where elections had to be thrown with old school methods like ballot stuffing and scaring old folks away from the polls by stationing New Black Panthers outside and such. Now such primitive methods are no longer needed.

Don't worry, Romney, Murkowski, et al are probably not the only ones that vote to convict. There will probably be more after the Big Boys pony up the price of a few more "conservative Republicans". They're just holding out for more money. It may not even cost the globalists more if they can get some pics photoshopped of the holdouts on pedo island or the like.
Originally Posted by ro1459

Need to voodoo all six of them.
Like now!
Romney is safe in his senate seat from Utah. The Mormon church won't go against their wealthiest donor, and Salt Lake City is turning into solid blue fruitcakes. Brigham Young must be fighting to get out of whatever level of heaven he's in to go back and straighten out the Mormons that allowed the LGBTQ crowd into SLC.
Cassidy is straddling the fence. He voted with the dems to have the trial, but I'll bet he'll vote not to impeach. I already trashed him on his web site for not standing up against the electorial vote. Told him point-blank that he had lost my vote and I'd do anything I could to see that he wasn't elected again.
Six ? The whole damned apple cart needs to be turned over . On the edge of the earth !
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Hastings
Romney is safe in his senate seat from Utah. The Mormon church won't go against their wealthiest donor, and Salt Lake City is turning into solid blue fruitcakes. Brigham Young must be fighting to get out of whatever level of heaven he's in to go back and straighten out the Mormons that allowed the LGBTQ crowd into SLC.

Romney is no where near there biggest donor but I understand what you’re saying. He is safe for another 4 years but even the LDS that I know can’t stand him and want him gone. They love Mike Lee and hate Romney.
The need to just find another Mormon that doesn't suck if they insist on electing a Mormon.
I believe Lee is LDS. Romney is a Mormon piece of 💩
Originally Posted by Oldman3
Cassidy is straddling the fence. He voted with the dems to have the trial, but I'll bet he'll vote not to impeach. I already trashed him on his web site for not standing up against the electorial vote. Told him point-blank that he had lost my vote and I'd do anything I could to see that he wasn't elected again.

Same here with Cassidy.

He’s in the crosshairs. The people that elected him are solid Red folks.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Dominion software works for Republicans who are in the employ of the Big Boys as well as it works for Dems who are. Y'all talking about primarying these f a g g ots are living in "past world" where elections had to be thrown with old school methods like ballot stuffing and scaring old folks away from the polls by stationing New Black Panthers outside and such. Now such primitive methods are no longer needed.

e.

Finally a voice of reason.

What in the f*ck does it take for members here to wake the f*ck up.

Donald J Trump won in the largest landslide victory in US history, yet the Uniparty Establishment took that victory away from him/us with massive well coordinated voter fraud and election fraud.

Are you guys that naive to actually think that this was a one time event and now that Trump has had this election stolen from him, things will get back to normal and Our Elections will be honest, fraud free, and we the people will once again be in charge.

Do you honestly believe you can elect your way out of this massive election fraud operation.

That’s not only naive , its delusional.
I have seen reports that Trump won 46 states with 65% to 81% of the popular vote. If true, it shows the extent of fraud in the last election. The democrats orchestrated this fraud and the republicans did nothing to stop it so both are responsible. We will never have an honest election again unless the process can be restored. Purge the voter rolls of ineligible voters for whatever reason, require photo ID, proof of citizenship and residency, eliminate ballet harvesting and mail in voting, eliminate motor voter registration, require votes to be hand counted with impartial observers present. This will never happen at the national level because the deep state is so corrupt. The only chance of success is at the state and local level.
© 24hourcampfire