Home
I watched ABC Evening News tonight. The first ten minutes, of a 30 minute show, were about Trump's acquittal in the Senate. ABC hates Trump as much as CNN does, but, this was the biggest story of today, Saturday, and they had to cover it.

Tonight, I watched Watter's World and Judge Jeanine. Not ONE WORD about the acquittal of our President.
To be fair, at the 30 minute mark, a gal had a one minute news break on Watters World, and she did a 30 second story on the acquittal.
On Judge Jeanine, the same gal did her one minute break, and this time she talked about a snow storm.
This is the best news, and the only good news, about our President in the past 3 months.
Watters and Jeanine talked about the Corona Virus, and the teacher's unions.

I have been watching Watters and Judge Jeanine for years and I think I know them pretty well. All things considered, they both would have spent 30 minutes talking about the impeachment and the acquittal in the Senate.
Obviously, the Big Brass at Fox told them both not to mention it.

I am looking forward to Life, Liberty and Levin tomorrow at 8. I heard Levin on the radio last night and he spent a half hour talking about what a great job Trump's attorneys had done that day.
I don't see Levin as a sell out like Watters and Jeanine are. I can't wait to see what Mark Levin has to say about the acquittal tomorrow night.

Will Hannity talk about it on Monday?
I believe they recorded their shows yesterday.
Brother Simon, the whole Fox crew sold us out on election night..... they have stuck with the job rather than standing on principle...
Hannity is the worse, he has been making 30 million a year for a long time and he should have enough saved & invested to tell them GFY..... but no, he chose more $
Yup pre recorded shows.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
Originally Posted by hunter4623

This.
There is no truth in the media
Maria will cover it in the morning.

That is the way it works for the weekend shows. The teevee A-team anchors do not work on the weekends. They want to schmooze and party with their peers. The low scale second string does the weekends.

L.W.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

I’ll be watching her and Levin.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Brother Simon, the whole Fox crew sold us out on election night..... they have stuck with the job rather than standing on principle...
Hannity is the worse, he has been making 30 million a year for a long time and he should have enough saved & invested to tell them GFY..... but no, he chose more $

Yep.

Maria is the only reason I watch anything Fox related.
I watched both Watters and the Judge this evening. I thought it was refreshing to hear someone talk about something BESIDES the impeachment, been hearing it 24-7 for weeks, sick and tired of hearing about it.
Bread & circuses.... after all this and you all still support Fox? WTF
I can't believe y'all still watch the state propaganda programs.
Fuqk Fox.
Posted By: RDW Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21

I wish she would smother my face with a pie or milk machines....really, I do

Originally Posted by FatCity67
Yup pre recorded shows.

Originally Posted by Raspy

This.

Well, of course.
when are y'all gonna wake up and realize FaouxNews is just that?

Yep.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

^
I think Jesse and the Judge will give it to them next Saturday. Since i havent been watching Fox lately i think i will see what Hannity has to say Monday and the other 2 next Saturday.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
when are y'all gonna wake up and realize FaouxNews is just that?

Guilty here.

Some.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by TimberRunner

^

^^
Yes I know, most of Fox sold out.
Lou Dobbs didn't. Two weeks ago he was still saying that Trump was robbed and he put the facts on his show, to prove it.
That didn't set to well with the Big Brass at Fox.

Levin also has not sold out. I will be watching him tonight, I bet the entire show will be on the impeachment.
Posted By: EdM Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
Two Guys Garage at the moment.
Posted By: ingwe Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fuqk Fox.

Yep.

One word...'Newsmax'...hint.
Posted By: sse Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
Fox is far from perfect, but for reporting factual accounts of the news they are far better than any other news outlet
.............Before ya rag on Hannity, find out how much longer he has on his contract. If he were to leave early and tell Fox to GFYs then he would be sued big time for contract violations.....Now at the end of his contract, then if he renews his contract then your point would be well taken.
I like Maria. She knows her stuff and has good common sense and is fair.
Originally Posted by sse
Fox is far from perfect, but for reporting factual accounts of the news they are far better than any other news outlet

Ya, they initiated/enabled the stealing of a US election.

Nobody’s perfect.

Don't post things that indicate a lack of knowledge.

As everyone knows, Fox didn't "sell us out." One reporter called one state early. He was fired soon after that.

As for Hannity making $30MM, what's your problem? Jealous?
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

As everyone knows, Fox didn't "sell us out." One reporter called one state early. He was fired soon after that.

“One reporter”?

WTF
Posted By: sse Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by sse

Nobody’s perfect.

full of it
Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by sse

Nobody’s perfect.

full of it

You still watch Fox.

Posted By: MAC Re: Fox "News" and the Acquittal - 02/14/21
They tape those shows a few days before they air them. They are not live.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I watched ABC Evening News tonight.

Why on earth would you do that? All you get is insults for yourself.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I watched ABC Evening News tonight.

Why on earth would you do that? All you get is insults for yourself.

Because it can be amusing to watch the unease and then the spin they put on the acquittal.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Maria is the only reason I watch anything Fox related.
I can't even watch that... She's so desperate to get a minute's worth of () in before their incessant 5-minute breaks for ads, and interrupting her guest every 5 seconds to ask something else... Wish she'd just SHUT UP and let a guest answer... That's the biggest reason I can't watch that crap any longer.. At least OAN mostly lets their people answer fully before going on..
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Fuqk Fox.

You’ll get in trouble with the humane society again Toby!
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.............Before ya rag on Hannity, find out how much longer he has on his contract. If he were to leave early and tell Fox to GFYs then he would be sued big time for contract violations.....Now at the end of his contract, then if he renews his contract then your point would be well taken.

Good point Squeeze, and I had thought of that. Seems there should be ways to wiggle out of said contract or at least make them so uncomfortable they would want you gone.
But I know little to nothing about these things so I am only speculating.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Good grief..... your thought process is so similar to a liberal useful idiot I don't know where to start......

My points obviously went so far over your head..... incredible... an insight into a fudds mind.... lmao
© 24hourcampfire