Home
"On January 6th, 2021, Ashli Babbitt was taken from this world prematurely by a Capitol Police Officer with an itchy trigger finger. He is yet to be publicly identified and has not answered for his crimes. The officer hid behind a door, shot Ashli in cold blood without giving a warning, and then ran away to hide as she died on the floor of the US Capitol. Over a month later, she is being remembered for who she truly was and not what the mainstream media and the crooks on Capitol Hill have made her out to be."

[Linked Image from d2g8igdw686xgo.cloudfront.net]

Ashli Babbitt- Wife, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, friend, veteran, patriot. These words will forever describe Ashli who tragically lost her life on January 6th supporting a cause she believed in with her whole being.

Ashli's love for America started early. She joined the United States Air Force in 2003 at age 18 and served for the next 14 years. During that time, Ashli deployed four times. It was during one of those deployments she was injured during an attack. Throughout her challenges, she never lost her unwavering patriotism and love for her country. After active duty, Ashli joined the National Guard and went back to school to earn a degree in business. She used that knowledge to run her own company along with her husband, Aaron.

Ashli was passionate in all aspects of her life. She loved learning about everything: music, travel, world cultures, art, and history. She was a force of nature and had a wealth of knowledge that will be sorely missed by everyone who knew her. Anyone could come to Ashli for help and they were never denied.

Ashli’s family would like to give her the memorial she deserves, to honor her memory, and say our last goodbyes. As Ashli's sister-in-law and best friend of 22 years, I am currently asking for donations to help cover the cost of Ashli’s services. Due to the circumstances of her passing, the expenses of a memorial have become insurmountable for her family. Because of this devastation, her family, business and friends are being financially threatened.

This page is created by, and for, the family members of Ashli Babbit. The direct family members will be the only ones involved in this effort and distribution of these monies.

We appreciate any support you can offer as we mourn the loss of our dearest Ashli.
Destinie Condon

https://www.gofundme.com/f/ashli-babbitt-official-memorial
TTT
That "officer" is a DISGUSTING PATHETIC COWARD, now being protected by the elites. It is fugking INSANE that none of those elitist swine OR the media, INCLUDING FAUX, will even mention her name.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
That "officer" is a DISGUSTING PATHETIC COWARD, now being protected by the elites. It is fugking INSANE that none of those elitist swine OR the media, INCLUDING FAUX, will even mention her name.

They have no problem identifying other Capitol police officers, even ones that heroically retreated aka ‘heroically diverted’ some of the visitors.

https://sportsgrindentertainment.co...-for-diverting-mob-from-senate-chambers/
If only she stayed outside the building and protested.
Blah,blah,blah,yadda,yadda,yadda.

The cop was a coward.At the time he executed her,both of her hands were visible and she had no weapons.

The cop who died of a stroke was feted as a hero and his body was immediately incinerated to remove any possibility that the Demonrat's lies about his death,being struck by a fire extinguisher, could not be revealed.The Demonrats/homos/pedos gathered around his casket and pretended to care about his death.This was Kabuki theater at it's worst.

Her GoFundMe page has been up since January 9 and generated 6 grand. Not so bad but not so good as some.
Rumor has it the cop that shot Ashli is the guy shown here receiving an award from Trump. Special agent David Baily. Start at 19:50 or so.
C-span congressional baseball game shooting medal of valor ceremony
Originally Posted by Morewood
Rumor has it the cop that shot Ashli is the guy shown here receiving an award from Trump. Special agent David Baily. Start at 19:50 or so.
C-span congressional baseball game shooting medal of valor ceremony

Nope.. Not the guy. The guy was WHITE. HE'S ON THE FUGKING VIDEO COMING OUT OF THE CORNER AND SHOOTING HER IN THE NECK AT POINT BLANK RANGE.

FUGK THAT PIECE OF SCHIT. I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL. FUGKING COWARD SCUM.
Strange how there wasn’t a funeral.

Almost as if it was staged......
Didn’t Gerge Floyt fam get like $11 mil?
Stupid hurts.
Originally Posted by David_Walter

I suspect that dear old Gavin Newsom has prohibited in person funerals due to Covid.

She shouldn't have been in the Capitol building and she shouldn't have climbed through that window.

That being said, lethal force was not warranted.
No more a hero than any other looter. George Floyd died because he was a criminal engaged in criminal behavior. Ashli Babbit died because she was a criminal engaged in criminal behavior. GD
NYT has made correction about the capitol police officer that was NOT killed w fire extinguisher.
Originally Posted by hookeye
NYT has made correction about the capitol police officer that was NOT killed w fire extinguisher.

They must be taking their time with the autopsy.
She had more balls than most here!
They spun that for the impeachment but somehow rhe truth got out. So they made a low key correction.

Who knows what really happened that day.

Other than if there was an insurrection, those lying bastards would have felt it.
Originally Posted by greydog
No more a hero than any other looter. George Floyd died because he was a criminal engaged in criminal behavior. Ashli Babbit died because she was a criminal engaged in criminal behavior. GD

Funny how you use only George Floyd and Ashli Babbit.

There's a whole 9 months missing from your sample size and analysis, you pathetically stupid fugk.
Originally Posted by Esox357

Going inside was not protesting.
That was stupids acting like groids, no brains ( or balls ).

Stay outside and protest.

Or go in and fetch em for hanging.

Fuggin around inside was breaking and entering.
Dumb as fuq
I hate to speak ill of the dead, but you left dumbass out of your list in the title.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Didn’t Gerge Floyt fam get like $11 mil?

They've already blown it on Kool menthol cigs and Schlitz and Church's Fried Chicken
Originally Posted by David_Walter

If you're referring to Ashli Babbit,they did have a funeral.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Stupid hurts.

You should know,since many have stated that you are one of the most stupid posters here.

You are one dumb fu-cker.

Does this statement ring a bell?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

That's probably the reason that some members feel the need to denigrate this veteran.
Originally Posted by hookeye=the fires new ass-hole

Fuggin around inside was breaking and entering.Dumb as fuq

What can you say about a pathetically stupid and cowardly poster.

Oh yes,you are a dumb fu-cker.
Elites and peasants

We’re there
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff = another fire ass-hole
I hate to speak ill of the dead, but you left dumbass out of your list in the title.

Yet you did take the time to denigrate a veteran.

Is this your good deed for today,billygoatasshole?
Originally Posted by rte

You are one dumb fu-cker.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

What does that statement have to do with this at all? Is breaking into the Capitol and smashing your way into the House chambers somehow free speech or perhaps peaceful assembly? Perhaps it was her religion that made her do it because Jesus smashed the temples, right? Inquiring minds want to know.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by hookeye=the fires new ass-hole

Fuggin around inside was breaking and entering.Dumb as fuq

What can you say about a pathetically stupid and cowardly poster.

Oh yes,you are a dumb fu-cker.

I see you run on emotion and not logic.

Thats the kind of chit that makes people go into places they shouldnt and get shot.

Originally Posted by rte

Veterans should be used to going by rules and maybe being held to a higher standard.

Sounds more like she got wound up emotionally and made a few poor decisions.

Doesnt mean she should have been shot for em.
But only an idiot would not think that such a risk.

Especially the farther in they went.
Real simple....if she stayed outside and protested she wouldnt have been shot.

Might have been a swell person that just got caught in the moment and screwed up. It happens.

Should not have been inside, did cross a threshold.
Known or unknown doesnt matter.

Maybe security over reacted.

Somebody breaks into your place, a wild mob outside, and they have a backpack on. You gonna ask em why they broke in or you gonna pop em?

Originally Posted by JimFromTN = Ass-hole from TN
What does that statement have to do with this at all? Is walking into the Capitol and walking your way into the House chambers somehow free speech or perhaps peaceful assembly? Perhaps it was her religion that made her do it because Jesus smashed the temples,overturned the money changers tables right? Ass-hole minds want to know.

Hello Police?

My name is JimFromTn and I want to report my neighbor.

By the way,I'm also the homo-fluffer for greydog.
Originally Posted by rte
What does that statement have to do with this at all? Is walking into the Capitol and walking your way into the House chambers somehow free speech or perhaps peaceful assembly? Perhaps it was her religion that made her do it because Jesus smashed the temples,overturned the money changers tables right? Ass-hole minds want to know.

Hello Police?

So I guess we can assume you got nothing. No surprises there, I guess,
Real simple....if she stayed outside and protested she wouldnt have been shot and I wouldn't have anything to claim my self-righteousness.

My name is hookeye and I don't have your six.

I will bitch and moan like an old woman and claim to be a self-righteous dumb fu-cker.
You are too emotional.
Too emotional to own a gun IMHO.
It's sad she was killed I wish it had not happened but she put herself in that situation

Play stupid games and you sometimes are the stupid prize winner
You are too emotional.
Too emotional to own a gun IMHO.

Hello police,I'm a member of the Demonrat/Commie/homo/pedo Party and I want to report a gun owner who disagrees with me.

Will you take his gun because I don't believe he should own one.
Originally Posted by 700LH
It's sad she was killed I wish it had not happened but she put herself in that situation

Making a disclaimer in your first sentence and then undoing that disclaimer in you second sentence is cringe worthy.

This coming form a member who touts rifles on which the bolt handle snap off and the safeties fail in a catastrophic manner.lol
Originally Posted by rte
Stupid hurts.

You should know,since many have stated that you are one of the most stupid posters here.

No flighty values here. Enjoy yours.
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 700LH

Making a disclaimer in your first sentence and then undoing that disclaimer in you second sentence is cringe worthy.

This coming form a member who touts rifles on which the bolt handle snap off and the safeties fail in a catastrophic manner.lol

Touts, Cringe, does seem very emotional.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by rte

Hello Police?

So I guess we can assume you got nothing. No surprises there, I guess,

Lol, Cum eater.......
it leaked out the guy who shot her, was NOT Capitol Police... it was one of the Congressional Member's Body Guard...

it was announced that he would not be prosecuted some time soon afterwards...

this whole " insurrection" was orchestrated and overseen by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck U. Jewmer...

Just like post election fraud that has been denied over and over, it still leaves a trail right back to those who started it and oversaw it...
a Trail Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could follow...
[

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."[/quote]

What does that statement have to do with this at all? Is breaking into the Capitol and smashing your way into the House chambers somehow free speech or perhaps peaceful assembly? Perhaps it was her religion that made her do it because Jesus smashed the temples, right? Inquiring minds want to know.[/quote]

This coming from a " guy" who works at the Nashville Ballet and his " wife" is another guy?
Originally Posted by rte

rte-arded,

Go dig up John McCain and suck his cold, dead prick then.

Hero status is a pretty high bar for me.

Poor girl got murdered, doing yeoman's work for enemy agents. She was by all accounts a pretty wonderful woman, but she was also a dumbass.

I'm sorry if things beyond color by number flummox you.
Where exactly is she buried?
I gotta agree Hookeye.

If you’re gonna storm the capitol, you do it with AR’s and rope and make sure you’ve got the rest of the crowd on board. That’s a fairly serious business. Otherwise, everybody stays outside with signs and banners.

(I’ll probably get put on a list for saying that)

Smashing windows and stealing furniture was pointless.

I’m pretty sure had they not broke into the capitol, AOC would have still been plenty traumatized by the few hundred thousand folks outside, and the left would still be calling it an insurrection and we still would have had a second impeachment trial.

And, yes, what happened to Ashli Babbitt was sad and unfortunate and needs to be investigated. But won’t be.
I have no problem w protests, even if in error.
Property damage is not protesting....
be it downtown someplace in Oregon, Seattle, Chicago or at the Capitol
Anybody with brains seeing a small group get stupid, should have immeidately distanced themselves.

If a protest starts to become a riot, get the fugg away.

Unless youre cool w being shot.

Sadly, two wrongs in that case that do not add up to a right. She's paid the price, and the officer involved should pay his as well.
She was a Californian , a recent divorcee,
defaulted on her business loan, supported
Obama as president , her 14 year E4 grade
military career amounted to guarding gov.
facilities was racked with disciplinary issues
and insubordination resulting in demotion.
Was once part of Air National Guard assigned
to protect Washington DC in even of riot...LoL.
She was drugged out on "God" and "Q" with
history of road rage where she was charged
with reckless endangerment.

In a lot of ways just a typical female with some
extra special mental and emotional problems.
Where did you glean this info?
If there are any errors feel free to correct them.
You'd have to be an idiot, a pundit, or part of the MSM to post such strong statements without any supporting documentation.
Originally Posted by Starman
If there are any errors feel free to correct them.

So, now it's everyone else's job to support your statements.
So you are claiming none of it is true ?

Originally Posted by kingston

So, now it's everyone else's job to support your statements.

I don't care what you do or don't do regarding it.

I'm claiming that it's the author's responsibility to support their claims.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.
LoL..Theres nothing 'extraordinary' about divorce
and business loan default and a very ordinary
career in the military.

As far as being a hero and patriot , we are yet
to see evidence of such in DC where she failed
to Uphold the constitutional values she swore
to when joining the military.
Support your claims or don't. This is yet another opportunity for you to prove your mettle. I wager that it will again be forfeited, not for lack of conviction, but for lack of rigorousness.
LoL..Theres nothing 'extraordinary' about divorce
and business loan default and a very ordinary
career in the military.

As far as being a hero and patriot , we are yet
to see evidence of such...in fact in DC he failed
to Uphold the constitutional values she swore
to when joining the military.

Yeah but the over-the-top stuff you posted goes way beyond that. Lots of people get divorced, have failed businesses, and have ordinary careers in the military. That's not all you said originally.

I just googled "Ashli Babbitt" and read a very thorugh New York Times article about her. The NYT is very thorough. Unless you can cite a credible source for your allegations, then I must conclude, sir, that you are a liar.
Do you know any of them to be false or untrue?

Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Yeah but the over-the-top stuff you posted goes
way beyond that. ..

Which points do you consider 'over the top'..?

The morning after the capital rally I read all the tragic news nothing but grief what a waste of life very passionate. However she was obviously a troubled young woman if the video attached being attributed to her is actually her.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/07/ashli...itol-posted-tirades-against-politicians/

We all need to get beyond the petty BS and see if there is a grievance that requires redress. IMO if conservatives did what we have been told the liberals did during the most recent election cycle our country would be on fire right now.

Justice can be slow I still believe right wins. God bless America "please".

Good luck and shoot straight y'all.
She was a Californian , a recent divorcee,
defaulted on her business loan, supported
Obama as president , her 14 year E4 grade
military career amounted to guarding gov.
facilities was racked with disciplinary issues
and insubordination resulting in demotion.
Was once part of Air National Guard assigned
to protect Washington DC in even of riot...LoL.
She was drugged out on "God" and "Q" with
history of road rage where she was charged
with reckless endangerment.

In a lot of ways just a typical female with some
extra special mental and emotional problems.

I didn't quote this earlier because I didn't want associated with my handle. I almost didn't post in this thread for the same reason. I'm quoting it now for the record.
Dunno if legit but.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-once-harassed-and-chased-husbands-ex/
The restraining orders against Ashli were legitimate.
Both 2016 and 2017 issues being upheld by the court.

AB was a crackers insecure woman harassing another
woman just for being her partners X.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

2016 Charge sheet for reckless endangerment
and malicious property damage.

Then after all such her husband finally had enough
and filed divorce papers in 2018 after separating
in 2015.
https://i.postimg.cc/SR9NjGnW/IMG-20210217-153716.jpg

Heres the filing for breach of written contract
on a business loan from Florida-based firm EBF
Partners after failing to make payments.

The case resulted in a default judgement against her
and another lien in July 2019 after she also failed to
comply with court rulings requiring her to pay the
financial sanctions put in place against her.

Anybody can get tagged w an RO.
Violating one though is another matter.

And anybody can have a slice of time picked to make em look bad.

If theyve got issues it shows up repeatedly.
Some folks do lots more than what is recorded too.
She had a backpack on her... could be a bomb in there.

Trumpers are not sane as we all know..

She was a Californian, supported
Obama as president

More evidence she wasn't very bright.
Obama as president

Not being bright does not allow the cops to kill you with planning aforethought.

Does anyone think George Floyd's IQ was above room temperature?
Do you know any of them to be false or untrue?

Yeah but the over-the-top stuff you posted goes
way beyond that. ..

Which points do you consider 'over the top'..?

It's not my job to refute your lies.

Read the NYT article, read what you posted, and read the things you posted that the NYT article didn't mention. Do you have a source that mentioned them?

If not, you sir are a liar.

Well, their need to lie about it died with their need for it to contribute to Trumps Senate guilty vote.
Obama as president

Not being bright does not allow the cops to kill you with planning aforethought.

Why is this even a comparison? Floyd was handcuffed on his back with a knee on his neck. She was crawling through a barrier into the house chambers. The police are in charge of protecting the senate , congress, and vice president. If that barrier was the line in the sand and the officers behind it were told this was the last stand and to not let anything through, they did not do anything wrong when they took her life. If Trump was behind that barrier and she was black, no one here would be having an issue with it..
Originally Posted by Seafire
it leaked out the guy who shot her, was NOT Capitol Police... it was one of the Congressional Member's Body Guard...

it was announced that he would not be prosecuted some time soon afterwards...

this whole " insurrection" was orchestrated and overseen by Nancy Pelosi and Chuck U. Jewmer...

Just like post election fraud that has been denied over and over, it still leaves a trail right back to those who started it and oversaw it...
a Trail Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could follow...

That pathetic coward should be hung by his fugkin cock and bled to death.
Originally Posted by Northman
She had a backpack on her... could be a bomb in there.

Trumpers are not sane as we all know..

You dumb basturd. How do you manage to feed yourself, or not drown in the rain.

Interesting.......

https://streetloc.com/news/view/LJv...rdered-ashley-babbitt-is-a-brazilian-blm
In your heading for this thread, you left out of your list “dead burglar”.
Obama as president

Why is this even a comparison? Floyd was handcuffed on his back with a knee on his neck. She was crawling through a barrier into the house chambers. The police are in charge of protecting the senate , congress, and vice president. If that barrier was the line in the sand and the officers behind it were told this was the last stand and to not let anything through, they did not do anything wrong when they took her life. If Trump was behind that barrier and she was black, no one here would be having an issue with it..

Floyd should’ve already been dead from one of his previous home invasions, cept he only robbed pregnant womens’ homes.
Floyd was hoopin.
Thats what killed him.
Knee just made it happen a little sooner.
Reminds me of Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi shooting Viki Weaver.

Where is Lon?
Some would like to look him up.
https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/na...of-ashli-babbitt-at-u-s-capitol/2491343/
------- I have a big ? about this video that has been posted many a time.
------- Why did police security move away from the doors and allow the mob to move in and smash the doors ?
------ Why did the ?? person who pulled the trigger not fire a few warning shots into the ceiling ???? one would have to be a stupid idiot after warning shots were fired to continue on through the smashed window.
---- And quickly armed police showed up not really knowing who shot ? Or did they ?
--------Many warning shots at the very first point of entry maybe could have slowed things down. I read planed set up on this one. ----- Who shot ?
Originally Posted by wldthg

------ Why did the ?? person who pulled the trigger not fire a few warning shots into the ceiling ???? one would have to be a stupid idiot after warning shots were fired to continue on through the smashed window.
Warning shots are a big no-no.

I mentioned David Baily way back on page 1 and was informed that I was wrong.

The matching wrist band is key.
UPhiker---- Why???
UPhiker---- Why???

Is this a serious question?
UPhiker---- Why???

Common sense, not to mention safety issues.
Safety ----as in someone might get accidentally shot and killed. --- Warning shot would not have to be directed over the heads of the the mob. I'm sure one could find a non human target to shoot at and would not endanger any human. The report of the gun may have been enough to turn the mob away. Watch the video and you tell me. Cops left the scene. This opened the door for the girl to get shot. Yea well placed warning shots may kill someone.
Safety ----as in someone might get accidentally shot and killed. --- Warning shot would not have to be directed over the heads of the the mob. I'm sure one could find a non human target to shoot at and would not endanger any human. The report of the gun may have been enough to turn the mob away. Watch the video and you tell me. Cops left the scene. This opened the door for the girl to get shot. Yea well placed warning shots may kill someone.
You're an idiot. You're responsible for every shot that leaves your gun. Ever heard of ricochets? Ever heard of bullets going through walls and hitting an innocent person? Once again, in case you missed it the first time--you're an idiot!
Upper----- Idiot -----would be more directed to one who thinks a well placed killing shot ( at 6 ft.) is less dangerous to someones safety ( in this case death) than one fired into maybe a door casing. Ya must be a Lib. because ya can't accept
facts.
..one would have to be a stupid idiot after warning shots were fired to continue on through the smashed window.
---

just as stupid to go through that window after
rioters just gave her clear shouted warnings
that "theres a gun !!!..

A deluded mentally and emotionally unstable
Qtard Christian bites the dust largely due to her
own reckless choices but is seen by some as
a "victim" by playing the pathetic violin story
that she was a mother and a veteran ..

Yes you are right Starman
© 24hourcampfire