Home
Posted By: chlinstructor Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/16/21
Was just on the Evening News saying folks will now probably need a THIRD VACCINE SHOT. 😡

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/16/21
Fugg Bill Gates.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/16/21
He wants to feed you lab grown fungus too.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
My guess is whoever has had the China virus vaccine is going to need a booster every year. Hopefully there will be no adverse side affects to those who have decided to take the vaccine.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
My guess is whoever has had the China virus vaccine is going to need a booster every year. Hopefully there will be no adverse side affects to those who have decided to take the vaccine.

That is the purpose of all the hype regarding mutating varieties of Covid. The Covid bug is acting just like every other virus. It changes over time. People get a new flu shot every year. Why would they not expect that Covid would be the same ???

Is it a big game? Yep. Is someone making money on it? Yep. Follow the money...
Posted By: garddogg56 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Who the fu(k is he
Posted By: Dixie_Dude Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Bill Gates started Microsoft and at one time was the richest man in the world. He retired from Microsoft now and is pushing vaccines of all sorts. 80-90% of all personal computers operate on Microsoft Windows, about 10-15% on Apple computers, and some people use Unix.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
WTF is anyone listening to this computer geek about vaccines????
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Is he a doctor now?
Posted By: JD_MT Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
I usually get my medical advice from the Geek Squad, don't you.
Posted By: Paul_M Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Sako76
Is he a doctor now?

No, that would Biden's wife who is the doctor. crazy
Posted By: LouisB Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
I am sure glad that bill gates has become the china virus medical expert.
Why doesn't he bring some of his aid money to help poor kids right here in the us FIRST.
Maybe he does and I don't know it but have never seen news stories about aid like he has for other continents.

He is NOT going to be my go-to guy for china virus advice!
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Thought this was gonna be about him replacing beef cattle with a plant that bleeds when you cook it.

Unbelievable, either way.

đŸŠ«
Posted By: Dirtfarmer Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Obviously not in the cattle business.

DF
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Guy is a f ucking scum bag.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
I'd like to give him a fist vaccine .

Always a good one to see Ghostinthemachine ! ! !
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Yea don't forget the fake beef.
Posted By: Fiddy Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Bill Gates is simply a wealthy philanthropist looking out for what's best for society. That's why he's pro-vaccine, and it's also why he has made himself the largest owner of farmland in the U.S. - he is going to grow soy meat and save the world from climate change. Seems logical enough. 🙄
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
When life blows too much smoke up peoples' azz it permanently messes with their thinking.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Dixie_Dude
Bill Gates started Microsoft and at one time was the richest man in the world. He retired from Microsoft now and is pushing vaccines of all sorts. 80-90% of all personal computers operate on Microsoft Windows, about 10-15% on Apple computers, and some people use Unix.

Stole the computer technology from Xerox.

Wonder who he stole the vaccine from?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
This deserves its own thread, but I'll post it here first .

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bill...-he-switched-from-microsoft-to-vaccines/

Why Bill Gates Switched from Microsoft to Vaccines
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It was actually Steve Jobs who stole the computer technology from Xerox.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Good catch.
Posted By: deflave Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
I love that Bill Gates is somehow the person we ask about cold viruses.

LOL
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Yeah! Like consulting Tyrone Biggums about savings and wise investments.

LOL

Well, Microsoft does have tons of experience with virus infections. whistle
Posted By: andrews1958 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Amazes me how the media portrays as an expert with both the covid, what we should eat and the environment. Who cares about his opinion on covid and vaccines? Spraying goop in the atmosphere to stop global warming and no artificial meat. Cannot stand this man
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Is he a doctor now?

No she likes to be called Dr. Jilly girl teaches taught at a community college.
Either she was sleeping with her professors or went to "everyone gets a trophy U."
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Is he a doctor now?

So is Fauci.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Interestingly the gates (who spout global warming) just bought a beachfront home in kommiefornia...

Guess sea rise is a myth...

If continents are moving, mountains are growing, hills areceroding, sand is blowing, and tides are sloshing back and forth, tell me where can you measure a change of millimeters from without the margin of error exceeding the measurement?
Posted By: HuntnShoot Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Gates is a eugenicist and a sociopath. He is responsible for the deaths or sterilizations of hundreds of thousands of Africans and Indians. He has earned his death a million times over. I wouldn't trust him to give me the time of day.
Posted By: kenjs1 Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Is he a doctor now?

So is Fauci.

...and Mengela.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
The CDC is in bed with the vaccine makers, and Gates is invested in vaccines. The CDC gets 30% of their budget from vaccine patent sales. Government management get bonuses for their “work production”, that’s how Fraudachi gets a $400,000 paycheck. This setup of government and private sector looks awfully fascists to me.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Interestingly the gates (who spout global warming) just bought a beachfront home in kommiefornia...

If continents are moving, mountains are growing, hills areceroding, sand is blowing, and tides are sloshing back and forth, tell me where can you measure a change of millimeters from without the margin of error exceeding the measurement?

I’ll bet their neighbors aren’t groids.
Posted By: Dave_S Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21

Good catch.

Actually, Apple worked out a deal with Xerox for the technology. Bill Gates stole it from Apple
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21

LOL

Almost like asking the Fire.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
The CDC is in bed with the vaccine makers, and Gates is invested in vaccines. The CDC gets 30% of their budget from vaccine patent sales. Government management get bonuses for their “work production”, that’s how Fraudachi gets a $400,000 paycheck. This setup of government and private sector looks awfully fascists to me.

Yes
Did you know that the CDC is a company that happens to get tax $ too and function as a beneficiary provider to keep that cash cow flowing milk?
This is true of so many "centers" and agencies that most on even this forum wouldn't believe it.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Yup, isn't that obvious. You can see it, but things keep on going on like they want us to quit burning wood to save the planet nonsense. Yet tell the average person and they'll just lazily call you a conspiracy theorist because they love to be lied to and conned.

The same is true of the global warming leader Eelgore.
Algore has a huge mansion on the coast while he tells everyone that they must pay him, carbon taxes, to save the world from a flood. These arrogant reprobates are calling God a liar every time a rainbow appears.
Posted By: grovey Re: Fuggin Bill Gates ! - 02/17/21
https://centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
© 24hourcampfire