Home
https://www.warnock.senate.gov/wp-c...elief-for-Farmers-of-Color_One-Pager.pdf
WTF ???? and they called Trump a racist ! what a fugged up world we have let them make of our America ! for being such a small percentage of the population they sure have made themselves heard . It is time for the everyday working , tax paying , true American to stand up and shout as loud as they can and tell this fugin guberment we are not doing this !!!
I’ve never seen a black farmer .

Originally Posted by BobBrown

[Linked Image from i0.wp.com]

That's because it's a lot of hard work.
Now you have thanks to aalf
Reparations are on the horizon.
Originally Posted by aalf

I have to admit that was kinda funny.
It says that black farmers lost over 12,000,000 acres in the last century. Ok. How many acres were lost by white farmers in the same time period?

Like affirmative action, this bill is a perfect example of systemic racism.
That is racist, discrimination against whites!

The mf’s Are always talking about equality WTF

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by OldHat

Well, they gotta pay the Negroes back for voting 4 or 5 times apiece.
They done took over all of the tv commercials except for a few gay white guy commercials. My bad that’s what white guys are looked at now as puzzies!

I have, and I was very good friends with his son-in-law and, through him, the rest of the family. For years I was welcome to hunt deer and turkey and trap fur on their land. They worked their asses off for years after starting from nothing. He ended up on the board of directors of the local bank and was a majority partner in a Ford tractor dealership. I can tell you for certain, he would have had a lot to say about such half-assed, racist legislation as this...none of it good.
I hope these guys sue.................they are not included. However i doubt the bill will ever pass.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...ming-means-cultural-reclamation-n1072036
If this sheit passes I'll open up a tire shop specializing in rims and low profile tires for tractors, I'll have all our taxpayer money back in two years.

Thats just antique farm equipment
Maaaan, this systemic racism is gettin pretty bold.
Originally Posted by hillestadj

Thats just antique farm equipment

Mississippi

Farm progress show
Damn you guys are a little slow. In the 1980 s if you were buying land from the gov the first thing on the list to qualify was you had to be a minority. I know this because an Indian ended up with my family’s home farm because of this. White folks need not apply. Edk
Originally Posted by mirage243
If this sheit passes I'll open up a tire shop specializing in rims and low profile tires for tractors, I'll have all our taxpayer money back in two years.

LMAO !!!
Last time I checked, white was a color.

Me either.
Originally Posted by nealglen37
I hope these guys sue.................they are not included. However i doubt the bill will ever pass.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...ming-means-cultural-reclamation-n1072036

Cultural reclamation?

Things change, [bleep] gets sold/lost.
Coming from a farming/logging background, but ending up
as a factory worker wishing I was a farmer/logger, I should
be entitled to something.

But, things change. Life is never "fair".
I'm entitled to a chance.
With no artificial impediments.
Nothing more.

That, is what America used to (should) be about.
Used to be a lot in Arkansas, of course there used to be a lot of farmers period. There are still some, but the farming has went from small farms to very large farms in a relatively short time period. Lots of Farmers could not make the change. Same amount of land farmed, just less farmers. miles

Lol, You're a baaaaad Man........
I wonder if there is any historical precedent for a country taking its agricultural operations away from Whites and putting them in the hands of blacks? I wonder if the people in the country that did that, mostly black people, eventually began starving and had to beg White farmers to return?
I do know a few Black farmers. Most are okay people, but they were satisfied to remain as small operators, with absolutely no ambition whatsoever to expand their operation. So, to say that they're owed any money because they were discriminated against, is absolutely ridiculous.

All this boils down to is another Democrat giveaway program aimed at keeping the Negroes on the dole.
All the money will go to weed grow operations.
Looks like all those agricultural Co-Ops run by white people will soon be labeled as white supremist hate groups.
Originally Posted by OldHat

On the horizon? This IS reparations, they're just not calling it that. Wealth redistribution.
22250rem nailed it we are on everything.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
I wonder if there is any historical precedent for a country taking its agricultural operations away from Whites and putting them in the hands of blacks? I wonder if the people in the country that did that, mostly black people, eventually began starving and had to beg White farmers to return?

Look no further than to Africa. It was even more brutal over there.
The negros received something like this in 2008 also. My mentor in the cattle business is a black farmer and knows cattle. His problem is he's cheap and not willing to change, still farming and selling his commodities like he did as a kid.
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
The negros received something like this in 2008 also. My mentor in the cattle business is a black farmer and knows cattle. His problem is he's cheap and not willing to change, still farming and selling his commodities like he did as a kid.

Darryl??? 🤣🤣
If you lived in GA like me you would have seen ads every 15 minutes promising he’d work for “EVERYONE “, not just special interest groups

Hey, get back to work.
A farmer is a farmer. The cows and crops don’t know any different. My experience has been that farmers stick together.

Maybe it’s different in Georgia.
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I have to admit that was kinda funny.

Not really. It’s as insulting as the proposed bill, which is why it’ll likely pass.
Obama was doing this during his administration. If you were black and went to the government and said "I wanted to be a farmer but whitey kept me down" you got $50,000 on the spot.

kwg

Yes. This happened, to a degree, in my county. I retired recently from USDA and saw it firsthand.

There was a social experiment of sorts years ago here where right at 6000 acres was purchased in my county by the Ford Foundation and other big money groups. The land was given to a black cooperative debt free. The cooperative consisted of about 50 families in the area. The purpose was to show that all they needed was “a chance” , like the white farmers, and they could make it in the world of large scale farming.

The experiment failed a few years later and the land repossessed for a number of reasons. Mostly because the cooperative could not obtain financing. Many of their farming practices used early 1900’s farming methods, not “modern” methods. For instance, they’d plant several hundred acres of peanuts. Weed control? Spray and /or plow. Instead they resorted to hoeing the acreage. Ever hoe 500 acres of peanuts? They resorted to recruiting a good number of idealist college students from a number of colleges in the Northeast to spend their summer vacation down here hoeing crops. That went over well as you can imagine. The then gave each college student a load of watermelons stuffed in the trunks of their cars with instructions to sell them when they got back to New York, etc and send the money back. The cooperative never really stood a chance. You never want to see anybody fail, really. But they did.
When Obama was elected I made a statement right here on the campfire get ready for South Africa type world most laughed at me we have Obama number two in office right now.
This kind of stuff is just like the No Child Left Behind BS . Instead of getting a person of special needs a little better chance we just want to bring everybody else down to their stupidity level. Look at the world around you it's actually what's happening

South Africa tried that.
There is an Black farmer here where I live. He's been farming the same land for all his life, and he's in his 80's. If his farm has ever had any fertilizer applied to the pastures. it's where the wind blew it over on it when a neighbor was putting fertilizer on his land. His fences are so bad that if it wasn't for the neighbors keeping them up, his cows would have strayed away years ago. He's not lazy, and he's not really a bad guy, but he just has the Negro mentality about life that most of them have...................worry about tomorrow, when tomorrow get's here.

The government can spend billions trying to help them "catch up" to the White folks, but it's not ever going to do any good, because the government can't change who and what they are..........and the way they see things.
Originally Posted by mirage243

And I’ll open up a custom tractor paint and interior shop. Gotta have them metallic purple or metallic green tractors with custom white leather seats! Yes sure, I’ll get some change back qwik!
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Hahahaha!

Cha ching!

Send them checks boys!

Finally....being an Eskimo is gonna pay...
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Laffin my ass off
Why should there be special payments and special loans just for "farmers" any way. No different than special welfare for special people for their race.

How about we just go back to Americans. I'm fed up with "special" people.
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Why should there be special payments and special loans just for "farmers" any way. No different than special welfare for special people for their race.

Because farming is hard. Also, its the only profession where you are hated for becoming successful.

Not to mention the fact that slaves weren't working at McDonald's.

40 acres and a mule bitches!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Also, its the only profession where you are hated for becoming successful.

You got that right!!! I know people who have successful businesses, and who drive expensive cars, have a house at the lake, and have really done well in life.........and they get praised for being such hard workers. Yet, a farmer who often works 16 hours a day, and that's on a good day, gets criticized for buying a new pickup every few years. It's okay for a business in town to paint their name on the side of their trucks, yet a farmer who does that is bragging...........come on, get real.
I can assign myself my own gender and race by law in 2021.

If the money be right... I can grow beans.

... or watermelons.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by JackRyan

Because farming is hard. Also, its the only profession where you are hated for becoming successful.

I know a farmer who's very successful and no one hates him. He made a small fortune.

Of course, he started out with a large fortune........
Maybe the USA blacks will succeed better at farming than the black farmers in South Africa. When I last hunted RSA my PH told me that many farms were hiring the former white owners to run them because no one else could.
Except for wearing uniforms, the RSA farm workers looked like the ones in the previous pictures on his thread.

Sarcasm?

If not, about a dozen African countries is the answer.
© 24hourcampfire