Home
Posted By: elkmtb Other forums - 02/17/21
What other message boards you guys visit most?

Texashuntingforum is kinda slow

Used to be on bowsite some

What was the other forum that blew up when somebody poster a pic of thier junk in a pan

F150 forum if you want to geek out about led lights for your truck
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Once you get on to the speed of the game, this freak show is hard to top.
Posted By: 673 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
There are no other forums.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
been yrs.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
The others bore me to death.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
General discussion on Arfcom. It's kind of loose with the rules just like this place. Just don't have an avatar with a military insignia. That only recently became verbotten. No threats or running feuds like your are still living in junior high. You will quickly get shut down which I'm good with. And, no naked girls or boys like here. Brownells owns the web sight now. No other forum on Arfcom is as forgiving. You'll get the boot quickly.

kwg
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
The effeminate moderators on the other forums want you to speak politically correct and never so much as mention God's existence by wishing Merry Christmas.
Then there's those here that have no respect for God's name whatsoever.

James 3
For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
RugerForum.com and this one. Use to visit AR15.com.

AR15.com has become more politically correct after Jan. 6 and more interested in maintaining their $$$$$$.
Posted By: TheLastLemming76 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
This is my go to for the content and lack of being babysat “moderated”

Michigan Gun Owners some for local news but it has too many Fudd type members and is heavily moderated.

Michigan Sportsman for real-time local hunting and fishing news and conditions but a whole lots of Fudd’s.

Several other big name national sites that most of us into guns, hunting, or fishing are familiar with and occasionally a construction, ATV or Snowmobile site but most of those are specific topic related.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I go to Arrowheads.com even though it’s a bunch of old gay boomers and dealers. Still a few real dudes on there that actually find stuff instead of buying and bragging.
Posted By: elkmtb Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by elkmtb
What other message boards you guys visit most?

Texashuntingforum is kinda slow

Used to be on bowsite some

What was the other forum that blew up when somebody poster a pic of thier junk in a pan

F150 forum if you want to geek out about led lights for your truck

I think it was Swamps it became hunt America or something like that. Deer slayer and Doug:bobcat I think we’re a couple of characters
Originally Posted by slumlord
I go to Arrowheads.com even though it’s a bunch of old gay boomers and dealers. Still a few real dudes on there that actually find stuff instead of buying and bragging.

I knew you’d go to a gay site that had “heads” in the title....
Posted By: LoadClear Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Doubt there are many here, but if you qualify for membership, and can follow some strict rules, socnet.com has 1st class discussion of the issues of the day- better than any forum I've ever been on in fact.
Posted By: EdM Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
A Mopar and a couple of Mustang forums, Lee Martin's Single Actions, S&W Forum and the Ruger Forum.
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Doubt there are many here, but if you qualify for membership, and can follow some strict rules, socnet.com has 1st class discussion of the issues of the day- better than any forum I've ever been on in fact.

Strict rules? lol
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Forums started dying years ago

There are several other media platforms that pretty much rule the roost these days....
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Didnt take but a few posts to get sideways with some thin skinned flea marketeer on there. Some old guy in a sweater with elbow patches and a pipe. hahaha

Didnt take but a few posts to get sideways with some thin skinned flea marketeer on there. Some old guy in a sweater with elbow patches and a pipe. hahaha

I’m just pointing out the obvious...don’t shoot the messenger and don’t make fun of my sweater!
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Colt Collectors, Trad Gang, Predator Masters, Cal Guns
Posted By: LoadClear Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by 673

Strict rules? lol

Like I said, not many here would qualify lol...

FWIW, one of the last guys to get his ass handed to him claimed to be a BC Mountie.
Posted By: LeakyWaders Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I read a lot but don't post a lot....I occasionally visit weatherby nation, shotgun world, pensacola fishing forums, and gun dog forums like versatile hunting dogs.

Most people I know don't surf the internet to 'follow strict rules.'
Originally Posted by 673

Strict rules? lol

Like I said, not many here would qualify lol...

FWIW, one of the last guys to get his ass handed to him claimed to be a BC Mountie.

LOL, I can believe it.
Posted By: hanco Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Only this one
Posted By: Remsen Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I go to any forum with Flave posts.
Posted By: BeanMan Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Rokslide is a good hunting site that stick to hunting related topics.
Posted By: Remington6MM Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Flave.com
Posted By: 16penny Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
https://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/
https://www.trapperman.com/
Posted By: nyrifleman Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Rokslide

I’m just pointing out the obvious...don’t shoot the messenger and don’t make fun of my sweater!

It’s all good. Have had a couple people tell me walking 8 hours down a river bank or in a plowed field was a gay exploit.

Both of them sit on their fat asses in a porto potty deer blind and blast deer off of a corn pile. I consider the source. Their thighs would catch on fire.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
smith-wessonforum.com - moderators feel like CA commies, but I like the subject matter and content.

rugerforum.com

bushcraftusa.com - Good bunch of guys that get along pretty well.

Marlinowners.com - When I got suspended for the last time by the snowflake admins for calling my fellow Floridians and myself crackers, that was when I was done with those idiots. Had fun there for a while.

longrangehunting.com - how I found this website.
Posted By: auk1124 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The effeminate moderators on the other forums want you to speak politically correct and never so much as mention God's existence by wishing Merry Christmas.

So you don't like other forums that censor talk about your religion, but you also don't like some of the members on here being able to disagree with your religion or challenge you on it?

Can't have it both ways. If you want the freedom to talk about religion, you have to accept that other people will not agree with you.
Posted By: czech1022 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Shotgunworld.com
Posted By: kennymauser Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I have tried several forums, but this is the one I return to every day----sometimes all day! Where else can I laugh so hard I almost pass out, and get pissed off a few minutes later. I have accidentally learned more essential and non-essential knowledge than I would have anywhere else.

If I was younger, my wife would have left me for repeating some of the "true" things I have heard on this forum. After 48 years she can handle it.

So, as a southern friend in the AF told me once "hang it up your goat-smellin azz"

Ken
Posted By: elkchsr Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Rokslide is a good hunting site that stick to hunting related topics.

Those clowns can't decide what shoe to put on first without asking the internet. The only place worse than rokslide is archery talk.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Most of the 18th century/reenacting/flintlock message boards are dead.... along with the hobby. Still on the American longrifles forum, though I'm not super active there anymore. Also the muzzleloadingforum, but not there much either, as most of the knowledgeable people have been run off by anti-historical dipsticks.

On smithandwessonforums some, but not much. Haven't been on the "big blue" smith-wessonforum in a long time. Several others I'm registered on, but they just don't "move" much, with nothing going on. Haven't been on bushcraftusa in a while. I just reached my hipster limit, and haven't been back.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Rimfire Central some, the Ruger forums on occasion a very few others rarely
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Bladeforums, AAPK, Calguns regularly.

There are many specialty forums still very active.

Its all the BS "people magazine" boards that went the way of the dodo with FB and instafart.

Posted By: ironbender Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
FTE, orange tractor, tinkers guild.
Posted By: DouginAlaska Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
https://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com

https://www.m14br.com
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
The hull truth and the BBC boards.....if I don't get the boot yet again....
Posted By: doubleDs55 Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Ar 15 went to hell, a few mods there are crybabies still live with their parents, sniveling little pansies. Good reloading forum though, run by a great feller name of dryflash. Him & Aimless were the only 2 mods worth a damn.
Marlin Owners is nice for lever shuckers like me. Tractor by Net is another great place I belong and Predator Masters.
This one right here at the fire I'm taking a likening too, no baby sitting, I like that. M14 carbine is good.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Iforgeiron is the only other one I have joined.
And only to ask a couple questions.

Gonna piss some off, but this site is kinda like Fakebook.
Without a like button, getting to choose/delete content, or
"Fact Checkers".
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Hulltruth, Rimfirecentral, expeditionportal, advrider til I was banned.
Just read on those mainly, very few posts.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by auk1124

So you don't like other forums that censor talk about your religion, but you also don't like some of the members on here being able to disagree with your religion or challenge you on it?

Can't have it both ways. If you want the freedom to talk about religion, you have to accept that other people will not agree with you.

He/she is also grateful that they don't censor stupidity here.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Thehulltruth and rimfirecentral are really good forums. The two Ruger forums can be good for getting info. 65creedmoor is good in the same way. The Savage forum is decent. There are plenty of other good ones, but few have the flavor or volume of this place.
Posted By: OGB Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Where else could I go and get the myriad and colorful variations of Slum and Flav telling me to F myself?

I'll stick with this one, it's more entertaining!
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Here, GunBroker (not the auction side), and BigFishTackle. Used to participate in other gun forums like CastBullets but no longer. There's also a "by invitation only" site but the traffic there is quite slow.

I visit almost two dozen websites every day, counting news, weather, forums, space, and general research sites. These days of involuntary confinement, I read a lot and watch a lot of YouTube, also.
I used to visit the reloadersnest often until it went down. frown
Posted By: elkmtb Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
True, you can earn a PhD in this place- mostly in BS but in a lot of handy topics too.
Posted By: Duckhunter Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by atvalaska
The hull truth and the BBC boards.....if I don't get the boot yet again....

Al is a pretty good guy over at BBC as long as you don't talk Politics or slam Canada.......
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Crappie.com
Posted By: 5thShock Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Audiokarma.org
paleoplanet69529.yuku.com
www.Rugerform.net
www.cloudynights.com/
Posted By: bkraft Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
There is no forum but the "Fire" and Rick Bin is its Master.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Originally Posted by auk1124

It's ALWAYS been both ways to whoever controls the speech whether forum moderators, or gt dictators.
It doesn't mean that it is right or that I have to like it.
I'm no language policeman around here or anywhere else. But when I see the foulest word anyone can think of mixed with my Lord's Holy Name, I know that we are living in the last days. There's absolutely NO sense in that happening on a forum of so called conservatives.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20
Posted By: Ghostinthemachine Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I do the Unz Review daily.

Everything else is just too boring or PC with heavy handed moderating.
Posted By: rifletom Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
This one, Cal guns and Henry rifle forums. Someone here mentioned Lee Martins "Single Actions". Might join that one.
Posted By: Ralphie Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
I really like the Fire, been here a long time, but I do like rokslide because it is very specific to just hunting.

I also go to monstermuleys, ih8mud (land cruisers), and ford-trucks.
Posted By: louiethedrifter Re: Other forums - 02/17/21
Texasbowhunter
© 24hourcampfire