Home
Is ‘Payback’ from God to Senators Cruz, Cornyn

LINK

As millions of Texans suffer through an unprecedented winter storm that has caused widespread power outages and has claimed the lives of at least 21 people, actress Bette Midler is using their hardship to score political points, seeming to argue that the storm is “payback” from God against Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

Bette Midler tweeted her divine retribution theory late Tuesday, describing the Republican senators from Texas as “hateful,” “vicious,” and “cruel.” She implied that God is punishing the politicians for voicing objections to the Electoral College certification in January.

While Sen. Cruz registered his challenge to Biden’s certification, Midler incorrectly cited Sen. Cornyn, who declined to join fellow Republican lawmakers in their Electoral College objections.

“I feel for the people suffering thru this weather, but #God doesn’t seem to like #TedCruz or #JohnCornyn. These two also never recognized that #Joe won,” she wrote. “If this isn’t payback, I don’t know what is.”

Midler also blamed the winter storm on climate change, saying that Al Gore warned of such possibilities three decades ago.

The winter storm is believed to have knocked out power to 4 million Texans as unprecedented snowfall and winds dealt a blow to green energy sources, including windmills that were rendered useless due to ice.

As Breitbart News reported, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday that while President Joe Biden was “monitoring” states severely impacted by winter storms, he had not yet personally reached out to their governors.

In 2019, Bette Midler tweeted that Hurricane Dorian was nature’s “revenge,” implying that Mother Nature was exacting retribution against mankind.
BM, brain dead twit twat. IQ same as a thoroughly shot green head mallard with no heartbeat. Nough said.
She’s as smart as Rosanne Barr or Devine, and as good looking too.
Every.Single.Time.
A Jew wants to claim God is punishing conservatives for RINOs through normal weather events?

Could be, could be.
KARMA is going to hit back at that POS very hard when it does !!!!!
Since the entire World is at least as sinful as Sodom and Gomorrah could ever have been, why doesn't GOD exercise divine intervention and kill all of mankind to cleanse the Earth from sin?
No surprise. Hollywood is full of morons just like Midler, all striving assiduously to outdo each other by advertising their mental incompetency.

That's the way it is in Hollywood.

L.W.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Since the entire World is at least as sinful as Sodom and Gomorrah could ever have been, why doesn't GOD exercise divine intervention and kill all of mankind to cleanse the Earth from sin?

I'll give you three guesses, though I suspect you won't need all three.
Where's Old Tootie?
I thought that Lefties didn’t believe in God?
Washed up old hag, trying to maintain her relevancy.
Originally Posted by efw

They do when it suits them
Originally Posted by wink_man
KARMA is going to hit back at that POS very hard when it does !!!!!

Hasn't KARMA already beat her, with a ugly stik?
HORRID OLD [bleep] .
That’s got to be a real fine how da ya do for the unprepared mostly liberals doing most of the ‘suffrin in a storm like that.

With the popeyes and all not not bein able to fry dat chiggin
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by efw

Heck Biden took a pic inside a church. As if.....

Dems would say abortion cures Covid and look to add funding for it in a bill - to the applause of the same morally superior.

Originally Posted by kenjs1

Originally Posted by efw

Devout Catholic
Jusk ask him.......
Given her championing of the gay community I wonder what her thoughts are relative to AIDS.
She looks like a fat, dragged out Woody Allen.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by kenjs1

Originally Posted by efw

Devout Catholic
Jusk ask him.......

Catholic Biden would announce abortion cures Covid and the masses would applaud and approve funding an emergency bill.
Bless her heart.......
Originally Posted by tdbob
Washed up old hag, trying to maintain her relevancy.

Beat me to it! She hasn’t done anything entertaining since the last episode of Johnny Carson! Been a minute.
Moron seems to fit. We don't realize how wide the divide in this country is until these moronic imbeciles open their pie holes. And she has a gargantuan one.
Originally Posted by DMc
Moron seems to fit. We don't realize how wide the divide in this country is until these moronic imbeciles open their pie holes. And she has a gargantuan one.

Agreed David, although I seriously doubt her IQ is high enough to even qualify to make it to moron level. 😜
Betts opinion matters about as much as Daffy Duck
I suggest that she is washed up and fat.
We on the right are all a bunch of meanies.

We need to get more generous with other people's money..
Well I'll say it: that 9itch needs to go suk-start a Glock
Apparently killing babies in the womb is acceptable to God.
Fugg I can't stand that skank.
Can’t stand that self righteous hag. Think the MSM will crucify her like they did ole Pat Robertson for this gem??

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/01/13/haiti.pat.robertson/index.html

Nah, didn’t think so.
LMAO! It’s only affecting poor azz Democrats and minorities. Rich azz Republicans are warm and comfy.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Where's Old Tootie?

Perhaps your lily white, staunch, Roman Catholics, Biden and Pelosi could explain it in terms that even you could understand, Goy Boy
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Apparently killing babies in the womb is acceptable to God.

According to all white democrats it is.

Ask the devout Roman Catholic Governor of New York.
What’s her face payback for?
Originally Posted by sawbuck

LINK

As millions of Texans suffer through an unprecedented winter storm that has caused widespread power outages and has claimed the lives of at least 21 people, actress Bette Midler is using their hardship to score political points, seeming to argue that the storm is “payback” from God against Sens. Ted Cruz and John Cornyn.

Bette Midler tweeted her divine retribution theory late Tuesday, describing the Republican senators from Texas as “hateful,” “vicious,” and “cruel.” She implied that God is punishing the politicians for voicing objections to the Electoral College certification in January.

While Sen. Cruz registered his challenge to Biden’s certification, Midler incorrectly cited Sen. Cornyn, who declined to join fellow Republican lawmakers in their Electoral College objections.

“I feel for the people suffering thru this weather, but #God doesn’t seem to like #TedCruz or #JohnCornyn. These two also never recognized that #Joe won,” she wrote. “If this isn’t payback, I don’t know what is.”

Midler also blamed the winter storm on climate change, saying that Al Gore warned of such possibilities three decades ago.

The winter storm is believed to have knocked out power to 4 million Texans as unprecedented snowfall and winds dealt a blow to green energy sources, including windmills that were rendered useless due to ice.

As Breitbart News reported, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday that while President Joe Biden was “monitoring” states severely impacted by winter storms, he had not yet personally reached out to their governors.

In 2019, Bette Midler tweeted that Hurricane Dorian was nature’s “revenge,” implying that Mother Nature was exacting retribution against mankind.

Funny, she doesn't look like an Evangelical Christian TV preacher!
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
Given her championing of the gay community I wonder what her thoughts are relative to AIDS.

Spot on!
Bette Midler's god is the Devil. Whether she knows it or not.
she looks like she could store a picnic ham in her twat
Originally Posted by Stophel
Bette Midler's god is the Devil. Whether she knows it or not.

So saith the clairvoyant Goy.
Wonder when her last winter will be?

Can't come soon enough.
Another piece of schitt bloodline that should have ended in an eastern European oven,.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Another piece of schitt bloodline that should have ended in an eastern European oven,.

Now, now. Calm down.
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by sawbuck

LINK

Funny, she doesn't look like an Evangelical Christian TV preacher!

Stupid calling stupid... stupid.

WOW...

You own an 18v mini mini mini Ryobi excavator also?
Originally Posted by rem141r

^ ^ ^ ^ this
What would that beech know
about God ?
Hopefully she Gor away with
Crazy old skank.
Midler’s gash is leaking herbicide again.

🦫
The so-called deadly winter storms appear to be "deadly" in Texas only.

AK Weather
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by rem141r

^ ^ ^ ^ this

Lol.
Ole Bette should speak about One she knows.....
Well, I hope something bad happens to that bitch!
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by DMc

Agreed David, although I seriously doubt her IQ is high enough to even qualify to make it to moron level. 😜

Good point Neal.
© 24hourcampfire