Home
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ro...morris-accountability-panel-1123900/amp/

https://tasteofcountry.com/maren-morris-luke-combs-crs-2021-panel-with-ann-powers/

Now with a taste of fame and money , they’ll bow down to the Left . Smh
I fully believe this is making us more and more racist.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I can only hope.

Why would a bunch of annoying white people make me racist?
Originally Posted by deflave

Well...you hate pandering white liberals too.....dont you?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I agree 110%
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

And then you wonder why us Yankees don't have a lot of empathy for the current problems that Texas is going through...

Yes.

But it has nothing to do with race.
Originally Posted by UPhiker

And then you wonder why us Yankees don't have a lot of empathy for the current problems that Texas is going through...

Those nothern brethern that truly know me, know that was posted as a joke. But you sir may pound sand!

You sir, are everything we absolutely abhor here. And your lack of empathy for us doesn’t matter one bit to any of us.

Oh c'mon. This is funny.

#Clam

Another piece of white trash goes on ignore....I'll bet his property looks like a garbage dump
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Oh c'mon. This is funny.

Yeah, it's funny. It's just when it's taken in context with the other thread...
Cabin fever, winter fatigue, seasonal depression disorder...these things are real.

I should know, I've got all three. 🤣
Me vs UPhiker:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
"In 2020 alone, she endorsed Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for president and vice president, supported the Black Lives Matter movement and used a CMA Awards acceptance speech to shout out a number of the genre's Black women."

Read More: Luke Combs: 'No Excuse' for My Past Use of the Confederate Flag | https://tasteofcountry.com/maren-mo...m_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

This is how you spell dumbass.
Race relations have been deteriorating ever since Obama became president, and I believe it was and is by design. Liberalism is hate-able on its own, but when one segment of the population allows itself to be exploited by liberal politicians, well, it's hard not to harbor ill feelings toward them as a group. When you see a white person, there's at least a 50-50 chance that he is a conservative, patriotic American. When you see a black person, you know that there is a 90% plus chance that he votes for the enemies of the constitution. That's not being racist, it's being realistic.

This country has bent over backwards trying to right the wrong of slavery, but it is never, and will never, be enough for them.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Me vs UPhiker:

Sorry, get over it. You guys lost.
PS-that's not me. I'm a US flag.
Fug em.

Southern man don’t need em around any how......
Me vs UPhiker:

Yeah ok sure

Somebody get this guy an Under Armour hat.
And get her fixed so she doesn’t raise any mini Toots , I mean liberals
Me vs UPhiker:

Stroll on over to Detroit if you think the South lost.
I have no idea who either of them are and that's fine with me.
Me vs UPhiker:

Great sticker!

Of course you know that all the record labels eventually flow upwards to LA.
So this is just leftist entertainment industry BS being pushed down in an effort to cram America into the woke mold.....

Me I don't like fungus.
Keep your effin' mold to yourself.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Me vs UPhiker:

And Bristoe lands a nice jab
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Me vs UPhiker:

And Bristoe lands a nice jab
Not for someone who has to claim Louisville...
And UPHiker breaks a nail ...

Another piece of white trash goes on ignore....I'll bet his property looks like a garbage dump

Nah, new build from 3 years ago. It's sad that you're such a snowflake that you can't handle opposing viewpoints.
#BobsSearchForRelevence

#sockpuppetlivesmatter
Ever notice who runs the country music labels?
#RoyCaintSpell

Those nothern brethern that truly know me, know that was posted as a joke. But you sir may pound sand!

You sir, are everything we absolutely abhor here. And your lack of empathy for us doesn’t matter one bit to any of us.

hilarious. Uphiker makes me ashamed of being a yankee
Originally Posted by BCBH
Ever notice who runs the country music labels?

No, I don't listen to country.

Who?

Just for you, Universal Pussy Hiker...

ribka,

Love you like a brother!
Me vs UPhiker:

Your a fuggin Troll ,a Youper wannabe from under the bridge.You will never be accepted in The UP,Mr Wannabe.
That's what it's intended to do. It really started with Obama.
Originally Posted by Huntz
Me vs UPhiker:

Your a fuggin Troll ,a Youper wannabe from under the bridge.You will never be accepted in The UP,Mr Wannabe.

Says the Cheesehead...
Me vs UPhiker:

I always thought UP Hiker was a chick and "UP" stood for "ugly pussy".
They may call them "country music" artists...........but those of us who know what REAL country music is know differently.

Nothing but a lameazz attempt by the Left to smear White people
If folks are offended by the confederate flag, it's only because they're told they should be. You can be proud of you're southern heritage and not be racist. They're are just as many, if not more, non confederate flag waving racists as those who wave the stars and bars.
Me vs UPhiker:

Says the Cheesehead...

Who was born in Lake Linden.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Me vs UPhiker:

And you'd be wrong, like so many times before...

"Us"? You maybe..."us"?...far from it...
Me vs UPhiker:

You need to get your ass back in the kitchen and make the boys some sammiches, sweet cheeks. Like the song says, quit your bitchin'.
I don't know the story behind it but whoever owns the property should get a medal.

Just outside of Tampa on 75.

True Garrison size. Like a Perkins:

That's beautiful.

In general the average Yankee is some kind of leftist POS, I applaud the ones not made stupid blue. To bad you don't make the grade. As for empathy GFY.
Me vs UPhiker:

Lost what leftard? Too bad you screwballs all would rather wear pink than red, white and blue.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Fug em.

Well Neil Young was Canadian but I too felt it should include the vast majority of idiots that let their states go blue.

Nah, new build from 3 years ago. It's sad that you're such a snowflake that you can't handle opposing viewpoints.

You you feel your abject stupidity is an opposing viewpoint? Go back to navel gazing. It is your strong point.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Fug em.

Well Neil Young was Canadian but I too felt it should include the vast majority of idiots that let their states go blue.

I love Neil Young but of course he's a liberal retard...they almost all seem to be.
Originally Posted by fldoghunter
If folks are offended by the confederate flag, it's only because they're told they should be. You can be proud of you're southern heritage and not be racist. They're are just as many, if not more, non confederate flag waving racists as those who wave the stars and bars.

Considering all the race riots seem to be centered in Yankeeland that would imply that racism is worse up there than in the south.

Yes.

But it has nothing to do with race.

Well...there are a bunch of "swing voters"....aka "moderate racists" that are getting tired of all the tweets and media coverage.

Good post, sir.

The funny part is he thinks that anyone from Texas is probably captivated by anything he has to say. It must be truly lonely where he lives. Maybe cold too. laugh
Originally Posted by fldoghunter

Considering all the race riots seem to be centered in Yankeeland that would imply that racism is worse up there than in the south.

I read a news story on that very subject a long time ago, about the race riots that occurred in the Northern cities back during the Civil Rights era. The conclusion was that Negroes in the South were still scared chitless of the White man.

Apparently the Yankee White's didn't scare them much...............lol
Maybe I guess. Could be that many of the southern states have stand your ground laws, and shooting arsonists/ looters is an accepted behavior.
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I read a news story on that very subject a long time ago, about the race riots that occurred in the Northern cities back during the Civil Rights era. The conclusion was that Negroes in the South were still scared chitless of the White man.

Weren't any in Tejas. Back in the 1960's every White Man in my neighborhood was a veteran - they all were back then - and they had a gun or two in the house and it wouldn't have taken much for them to fall out into an ad hoc formation for 'civil defense' of the neighborhood.

Bob,

it looks like they caught that last Yankee grazing in the blueberry patch!

As usual, I find Bob's humor equal parts pertinent and impertinent, which is to say....

Just right!

Here's to warmer weather!

In general the average Yankee is some kind of leftist POS, I applaud the ones not made stupid blue. To bad you don't make the grade. As for empathy GFY.

UPSkirthiker is a real liberal pos
Maybe I guess. Could be that many of the southern states have stand your ground laws, and shooting arsonists/ looters is an accepted behavior.

Michigan passed their stand your ground law before Texas did. Open carry has always been legal, also.
So anyone here offended by mine?
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Jim1611
So anyone here offended by mine?
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Looks good!
Thanks!
I like my flag.
The Traitors Flag..
the double standards in these types of things are almost comical. everyone just needs to keep digging and digging until they find something that offends them. then we'll all be happy. the pussification of america continues.

and ya, i agree with jim that this schit is just making us ALL more racist. this is the "change" that obama promised. lets all learn to hate each other.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Bob,

it looks like they caught that last Yankee grazing in the blueberry patch!

As usual, I find Bob's humor equal parts pertinent and impertinent, which is to say....

Just right!

Here's to warmer weather!

It’s just my yin and yang, dude!

Enjoy the sunshine!
"They" want to get rid of all flags.
Book it.
Cucks. He went to Ashville, which is like Boulder of the east.

He also sings s hit songs and knows literally 3 cords on a guitar.
Originally Posted by 673
"They" want to get rid of all flags.
Book it.

This!
Originally Posted by local_dirt
"In 2020 alone, she endorsed Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for president and vice president, supported the Black Lives Matter movement and used a CMA Awards acceptance speech to shout out a number of the genre's Black women."

Read More: Luke Combs: 'No Excuse' for My Past Use of the Confederate Flag | https://tasteofcountry.com/maren-mo...m_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

do they think anyone from the south real cares one damn bit about them at this point?

certainly not in my age range... but then I didn't have a clue who the fat ass even was before this...

they support Biden, Harris and NLM, they can kiss my ass....they are the enemy of anything decent in this nation... they are communist supporters...
Me vs UPhiker:

I just love hunting deer in the Michigan UP

Hell wit luke combs.

yee yee !!!!

NOT embarrassed by The Flag:

Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by local_dirt

do they think anyone from the south real cares one damn bit about them at this point?

certainly not in my age range... but then I didn't have a clue who the fat ass even was before this...

they support Biden, Harris and NLM, they can kiss my ass....they are the enemy of anything decent in this nation... they are communist supporters...

I hear ya.
Foolish is any group or person that thinks they can take away a groups flag.

That's, them, there fighting words.
Fug em.

Hear what you are saying but hope you don't have to eat those words - The Great State of Texas is not the shoo-in red it used to be. I know it concerns me a lot!!!

Well evidently they, yankees, have no sense of humor. Maybe they are all turning democrat.
I think it would be great if all factions could fall under one flag and let that be their one symbol of solidarity and unification.

Like we can all unite under that one thing.

That would be a cool concept.
I think it would be great if all factions could fall under one flag and let that be their one symbol of solidarity and unification.

Already have that, One nation under God! Why do you think the communist left have worked so hard to eliminate God from everything.

Already have that, One nation under God!

Thanks, Jim.

Hadn’t thought of that.

Already have that, One nation under God!

Thanks, Jim.

Hadn’t thought of that.

You're welcome. You were fast, I edited it right after posting and added a bit.
Use the UN flag instead.

Seeing how the UN is primarily a loan shark-wealth extraction organization.....it would fit nicely.
Use the UN flag instead.

Seeing how the UN is primarily a loan shark-wealth extraction organization.....it would fit nicely.

Jim are you trying to start war????
Use the UN flag instead.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ribka
Me vs UPhiker:

I just love hunting deer in the Michigan UP

Wrong again. Please try to keep up.
© 24hourcampfire