Home
Posted By: shawlerbrook Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/18/21
https://nicolemalliotakis.com/cuomo-resign/#petition-action
Posted By: HTDUCK Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/18/21
Signed
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/18/21
I hope I'm wrong but I can't believe a liberal democrat is gonna take the fall for this. I'm sure they'll find a convenient scapegoat to blame and Cuomo will skate away free as a bird. That's how it usually goes with high ranking democrats. Of course, he may admit that "some mistakes were made" and " I will accept full responsibility", whereupon nothing will happen to him whatsoever and the whole controversy will just fade away.
Posted By: Orion2000 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/18/21
Teflon Don... Ain't nothing gonna happen to Cuomo...
Posted By: miguel Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
I’m really wary of what’s going on. Nobody hates this clown more than I do, and I don’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but something stinks. Everyone, including the liberal media has turned on him. What he did was dishonest and unsavory, but nowhere near the level of scandal running rampant in DC for the past 3 months. Believe it or not, I think Cuomo may be too centrist for the powers to be. That really scares me to think who his replacement may be.
Posted By: OrangeOkie Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
They will pay a fall guy to take the rap and Cuomo rides away into the sunset, free as a bird, to get ready for his 2024 Presidential run.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
The Democrats and the Media have a plan, they always have a plan and throwing a major member under the bus is either a distraction, or something big.
Posted By: rong Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
LaTisha
Posted By: slg888 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
Cuomo & Murphy with their cov-flu coloring chart letting people know which street is safe or not. Lmao
Posted By: hunter4623 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
The Dems are throwing him under the bus. They know he’s a threat to the WH after 4 years of Joe/Ho running the country into the dirt. He has too big an ego and mouth. They prefer easy control
Posted By: Skunkman Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Democrats and the Media have a plan, they always have a plan and throwing a major member under the bus is either a distraction, or something big.

^ I agree, this just doesn't happen on their side, something is behind it.
Posted By: jay Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
signed
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by hunter4623
The Dems are throwing him under the bus. They know he’s a threat to the WH after 4 years of Joe/Ho running the country into the dirt. He has too big an ego and mouth. They prefer easy control

I agree... or he is the distraction from HoJoMeme.

Doesn't matter... kill many and retire with millions... it's the Uniparty way.
Posted By: RicG Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
The Republicans plan is no plan. Cuomo taint gonna get busted.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
Originally Posted by hunter4623

Nonsense, elections are predetermined long in advance.

Ever hear of a little machine called Dominion.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Get rid of Cuomo ! - 02/19/21
A lot of political machines in the Democrat party. Cuomo’s is being thrown under the bus. For the good of the party don’t you know. Hasbeen
© 24hourcampfire