Home
Our daughter's a dentist. She sent my wife this photo she took of the inside of a patient's mouth.

[Linked Image]
LOL!

By the looks of things in there, he must have got some past its expiration date.
LOL! I know a guy that has "FU" tattooed on his lip like that. laugh
The best accountant I ever had was Dentist.
Originally Posted by hatari
LOL!

By the looks of things in there, he must have got some past its expiration date.

Beat me to the punch. Six teeth left on the bottom. What about the top?..............Four?
By the way his teeth are worn it must be tougher than boot leather.
Ronnie
thats Kameltoe harris' ex boyfriend
Maybe he shudda spent his tattoo money on dentistry.
Guess such is a come on to the hygenists
Looks like a Dick Garage for Paddler.

🦫
Originally Posted by 1minute
Guess such is a come on to the hygenists

Might work in florida
I'll bet even money alcohol was involved
Originally Posted by Tyrone
LOL! I know a guy that has "FU" tattooed on his lip like that. laugh

You know Howard?
Dentists know a lot more about their patients lives than the patients realize. I asked one gal if she might not be pregnant and she nearly came unglued and said "Shush my parents don't even know". And then there are the roughed up palates and funky green stains on teeth and, - - - - -
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Looks like a Dick Garage for Paddler.

🦫

Lol . . . . . . .I bet he's parked his dick in worse.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Dentists know a lot more about their patients lives than the patients realize. I asked one gal if she might not be pregnant and she nearly came unglued and said "Shush my parents don't even know". And then there are the roughed up palates and funky green stains on teeth and, - - - - -

Man, being thorough with questions about TMD and actvities that aggravate episode can get you some TMI answers! (Where were these chicks when I was in school?)
Google meth mouth sometime.
© 24hourcampfire