Home
I remember earlier this week that the Michigan Restaurant Association was wanting to meet with our Bolshevik Great One on allowing much more capacity for restaurants. The 25% capacity was supposed to end Feb 21st.

Evidently that pissed her off so it’s extended to March 29th now. We love our governor.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...tended-restaurant-restrictions-march-29/
Governor Whitless.... rhymes with Governor Schittless....

however in Oregon we have Queen Kate " let them eat cake" Brown...

her and Gov Schittless need to be in one of those "tragic" plane crashes...
Maybe they could double date Newsom and Cuomo.
Beaten, and then hung, comes to mind.
I can't even imagine the pain inflicted upon restaurants during these stupid lockdowns.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Maybe they could double date Newsom and Cuomo.

I’d like to see them tossed into an otherwise empty room with a few family members of the nursing home patients they killed for political expediency.
Quite possibly, a return to middle ages punishments would work. You know, drawing and quartering, beheading, and, from my roots, impaling.
A perfect example of why women shouldn't be allowed into leadership roles. She needs to go home and pet her cat.
i'd like to see an investigation of her nursing home policy and outcome
What’s worse?

The ones who make these restrictions or the ones who enforce them?

The fat kids that got picked on in grade school? Yup. Their turn to be someone now. Power drunk.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
What’s worse?

The ones who make these restrictions or the ones who enforce them?

The fat kids that got picked on in grade school? Yup. Their turn to be someone now. Power drunk.

My answer ; the people who take this crap sitting down , way passed time for people to get together in numbers and show their ''leaders'' who's the boss . But of coarse that's not going to happen ..
© 24hourcampfire