Home
Lauren Boebert Trolls Demonrats in Zoom Video with AR-15s in Background.lol

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) trolled Democrats Thursday by taking part in a Zoom video with AR-15 rifles and a shotgun visible on the bookshelves behind her.

The video was the medium for the House Natural Resources Committee meeting, and the guns were clearly visible just feet behind Boebert.

The Hill reports Democrats responded with criticism, alleging Boebert does not store firearms safely.

Fox example, Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) said, “I always thought my dirty dishes piled up and accumulating bacteria were the most dangerous thing in a Zoom background…#SafeStorage.”

The HuffPost’s Matt Fuller noted Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA) also reacted to the “gun shrine” behind Boebert:

As the Robinhood hearing starts, the real action — apparently — is at the Natural Resources organizing meeting, where Rep. Jared Huffman (D-Calif.) is roasting Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) for the gun shrine she’s constructed as a Zoom background. pic.twitter.com/I5GdIVsM1B

Bobert responded to the criticism by tweeting a photo of the guns in the background and explaining, “Who said this is storage? These are ready for use.”

On December 23, 2020, Boebert told Breitbart News she was getting a Washington, DC, concealed carry permit so she could carry a gun daily in the city. Weeks later, on January 3, 2021, Boebert trolled Democrats in an Arsenal Media Group video which showed her walking through different parts of the city, showing how she would keep her Glock close-at-hand for self-defense.

On February 4, 2021, D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee explained Boebert’s pursuit of permit had been successful, saying, “A concealed carry permit was issued in that case.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...in-zoom-video-with-ar-15s-in-background/

Boebert for President.
More Winning!
Love it, heads are exploding!
That looks like Shooter's Grill in the background. I try to eat there every time I'm in Rifle, Colorado.
She trolled the hell out of those Demonrat/Commie/pedos.

Hahahahahahahaha!
Originally Posted by achadwick
That looks like Shooter's Grill in the background. I try to eat there every time I'm in Rifle, Colorado.

It is,she owns it.
I think she purdy.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I think she purdy.

Yes indeed.
I like the way that Glock swings and I'm a Beretta man.
Hell, after reading the Cruz threads she cold troll quite a few posters here most likely.
She has a future.
This video of Congress Woman Boebert carrying concealed in Washington D.C. must have made the Demonrat girly-men crap in their panties.

Concealed Carry In DC.
I hope she stays the course because she's firing on all eight cylinders right now.
She quotes the third amendment. I bet Dicklosi had to google it to figure out what she was talking about. Rock on Boebert!
Originally Posted by rte
This video of Congress Woman Boebert carrying concealed in Washington D.C. must have made the Demonrat girly-men crap in their panties.

Concealed Carry In DC.

Great ad.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Boebert for President.

Based on what? The fact that she is cute, likes guns, and can spit out MAGA punch lines? Not that eloquently either.
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
I think she purdy.

Yes indeed.

Yep she is
Originally Posted by chesterwy
Boebert for President.

Based on what? The fact that she is cute, likes guns, and can spit out MAGA punch lines?

Those are critical litmus tests.
Boebert for President.

Based on what? The fact that she is cute, likes guns, and can spit out MAGA punch lines?

It's at least a good start.
Anything that pisses off a liberal is alright by me. Good for her and us.
Boebert for President.

Based on what? The fact that she is cute, likes guns, and can spit out MAGA punch lines? Not that eloquently either.

She supports the individual rights enshrined in our Constitution, and specifically the 2A.

That works for me.....and puts her ahead of 99% in DC.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Boebert for President.

She supports the individual rights enshrined in our Constitution, and specifically the 2A.

That works for me.....and puts her ahead of 99% in DC.

Yep.
Not to mention she has the mental acuity to give a fast and coherent answer to a simple question.

That alone puts her waaaaaaay ahead of Sleepy Joe.
Most of these Representatives prefer to display their communist and SJW books prominently behind them.

I find that offensive, coming from an elected legislator who took a sworn oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.
If she were ugly, self serving, stupid and hated this country she would have "D-CO" after her name.
God bless her and I hope she runs for president.
Boebert for President.

She’d be the first High School dropout as President then.
Boebert for President.

+1
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Boebert for President.

She earned her GED and does that piss you off?

PS: I'd take a person with common sense over an Ivy Leauge educated Commie any day,especially someone who supports our second amendment.
Boebert for President.

Good, she is a free thinker. Hasn't had her head cooked by liberal universities that teach NOTHING related to being a President.
Boebert for President.

Good, she is a free thinker. Hasn't had her head cooked by liberal universities that teach NOTHING related to being a President.

Since I voted for her and She represents my district I have high hopes for her. Having attended a few events where had to field questions from the public it is obvious She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Originally Posted by Toddly
She has a future.

Not in DC Uniparty politics, she will be Dominioned out shortly.
Boebert for President.

So far so good, for sure!
Boebert for President.

At least she was born in America.....unlike your president! wink memtb
Originally Posted by memtb
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]Boebert for President.

At least she was born in America.....unlike your president! wink memtb[/quote. I voted for Trump butI am being honest about what I have seen in person from Boebert. Hopefully She’ll learn some as She goes.
Boebert for President.

Ok I’m dense so maybe I missed something but I’d there suspicion that Biden wasn’t born in the US?
Originally Posted by efw
Boebert for President.

Ok I’m dense so maybe I missed something but I’d there suspicion that Biden wasn’t born in the US?

Maybe I should have said......his previous president! The one that was in office 2008 thru 2016! Better now? memtb
She is outstanding, giving those anti Americans pure hell.
Boebert for President.

Since I voted for her and She represents my district I have high hopes for her. Having attended a few events where had to field questions from the public it is obvious She’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Hopefully she can't see Russia from her porch.
Boebert for President.

She seems to have turned out alright without that commie education.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

You do know that line was said by Tina Fey, a lib comedian, dont you?
We need a few more like her.
She slung hash for me and my family at her restaurant, was courteous and polite, carried a pistol which I pointed out to my daughters. The food was good, the price was fair. She has my vote for President.
I hope she's tough & that some of the R's actually grow a set & support her or they will all hang her out to dry & make her life miserable.

MM
Well ain't she a pistol❤️

Maybe I should have said......his previous president! The one that was in office 2008 thru 2016! Better now? memtb

I thought that was probably what you meant, but then wondered sheesh maybe that’s just one more thing that’s come out while I’ve not been paying attention??
Ya she had a janky azz ar with a cheap azz Chinese red dot.....look out folks.

Fugging moron. 10 bucks says she couldn't lock the bolt back on an AR....
Originally Posted by MPat70
Well ain't she a pistol❤️

Spunky for sure.
Originally Posted by Nollij
Anything that pisses off a liberal is alright by me. Good for her and us.

This.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Boebert for President.

She doesn’t have to look beyond Denver and most of the Front Range! memtb
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Ya she had a janky azz ar with a cheap azz Chinese red dot.....look out folks.

Fugging moron. 10 bucks says she couldn't lock the bolt back on an AR....

I'd take that bet.
She is way ahead of AOC in the IQ arena and look at how AOC got elected.Look at all the members of the so called squad and the comparison is the same.

People don't like the way Trump talked, but look at what he did for our country.

Look at out present VP. Started out as a mistress for a politcian and slept her way to the top. No one dings her about that
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
I hope she's tough & that some of the R's actually grow a set & support her or they will all hang her out to dry & make her life miserable.

MM

Nobody tougher and willing to fight harder than Donald J Trump and look what they did to him. She will be chewed up and spit out by the Republican establishment before she unpacks her bags.
Boebert for President.

That's ironic, if you intended to be ironic.

It's even more ironic, if you didn't.
my representative, Kat Cammack R-FL is as on target as Ms. Boebert.

https://cammack.house.gov/
Originally Posted by supercrewd
She slung hash for me and my family at her restaurant, was courteous and polite, carried a pistol which I pointed out to my daughters. The food was good, the price was fair. She has my vote for President.

just don't order the pork sliders!
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Boebert for President.

That's ironic, if you intended to be ironic.

It's even more ironic, if you didn't.

A person's positions on certain key issues more often that not tells you a great deal about where they likely stand on a whole series of issue, which is what I was alluding to.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Boebert for President.

It is always interesting how a bunch of "outdoorsmen" would rather believe what they think they see on TV, and take offense to factual reporting from the ground.

When you get a chance to hear from a real farmer, a real businessman, a real elk hunter from the Western Slope, about what he knows...

listening might be a good start.

Just the way I see it.....
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Boebert for President.

It is always interesting how a bunch of "outdoorsmen" would rather believe what they think they see on TV, and take offense to factual reporting from the ground.

When you get a chance to hear from a real farmer, a real businessman, a real elk hunter from the Western Slope, about what he knows...

listening might be a good start.

Just the way I see it.....

As if we GAS. You forgot to mention how you saw Zero and Biteme.

In my state whose politics are controlled by the leftists in the Denver/Boulder area, Boebert is a bright light. We were able to do something right last November.
Rep. Lauren B. trolling the Leftards and making them lose their schitt is a great way for her to kick off her term in office.
I’d like sixty nine minutes with her naked
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Yes!!!!
She’s got more balls than the Duck of Death

Bwahhaaha
Originally Posted by 673

Bwahhaaha

She could probably beat him at arm wrestling too.
Something you need to consider - every politician started out having to learn how to use the media and the interviews to her advantage. So she stumbles a little here and there on her answers, I would rather have her answers than the professional politician who is nothing more than a rat that comes out of the wall at night. From my viewpoint, she represents the views of her constituency very well, and she seems to be learning very quickly. Also, at least she doesn't have to have a teleprompter, which Biden can't even read!

i think 69 days would be better ?
© 24hourcampfire