Home
Joe "Election Fraud" Biden FAILS as POTUS, again and again and again:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/2167...as-counties-but-abbott-asked-for-all-254

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden declared a major disaster for 77 Texas counties, the White House said Saturday morning, two days after Gov. Greg Abbott had asked for a declaration that covered all 254 counties coping with the effects of a winter storm that knocked out power and heat across the state.
Saw it on the local news tonight. One of our hard st hit counties was NOT on the list.

Political Payback for TX not voting for that brain dead POS.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Saw it on the local news tonight. One of our hard st hit counties was NOT on the list.

Voting doesn’t matter when there is fraud. Biden didn’t win.

30% of affected counties is shameful and should cause an uproar.
Wonder how the 77 “voted”? I bet they’re blue as hell.
Originally Posted by 16bore
Wonder how the 77 “voted”? I bet they’re blue as hell.

That would be an interesting map!
Anyone see the level of support slo-jo ordered FEMA to provide?

A week late and 177 counties short.

I think the red/blue map would be an eye-opener.
Texas needs to throw the democrats out. Never had a power problem when I was there.
Counties approved by Biden Admin.... Greater Houston, Austin/San Antonio, DFW/Metroplex.

All democrat strongholds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

2020 Election results by county.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Surprised?
Look particularly at the pink counties.

Corksucker.
Pretty obvious whats going on.
Can't believe you guys are still crying cause it got cold and no ones there to hold your hand or wipe away your tears.
To be fair, most Texas Counties don't even know HOW to ask for Federal assistance. They've never done it and it ain't gonna happen without begging. Democrats are used to that.
Originally Posted by akasparky
Can't believe you guys are still crying cause it got cold and no ones there to hold your hand or wipe away your tears.

Why don't you come down and wipe my tears for me, smartass?

Better bring a lunch.

Stupid MF'r.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
To be fair, most Texas Counties don't even know HOW to ask for Federal assistance. They've never done it and it ain't gonna happen without begging. Democrats are used to that.

Yeah, it's the cities where democrats congregate...

Everyone I know was too busy taking care of things and preparing for it to worry about how to make money from it. We were more concerned with how to keep from losing anything.

Was successful at that too.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He's just following Dim guidelines. After the 1964 elections, LBJ ordered the eventual closings of military installations to punish the Texas counties which favored Goldwater. The Amarillo SAC base and Perrin AFB come to mind.
I was always lead to believe Texans prided themselves on rugged individualism, as Rockinbar pointed out. Being upset that Biden not sending them aide flies in the face of that.
Originally Posted by chesterwy
I was always lead to believe Texans prided themselves on rugged individualism, as Rockinbar pointed out. Being upset that Biden not sending them aide flies in the face of that.

Jesus Christ.
remember not too long ago when Biden pledged to serve ALL Americans, not just those who voted for him ? Don't hold your breath waiting for some "journalist" to ask him whatever happened to that or any one of his other many outright lies that he continually spews with no repercussions whatsoever.

What you seem to be advocating is more akin to repeated anal rape than "rugged individualism", at least based on the way I define it. Maybe you can clarify: do you think there is lots of "rugged individualism" around April 15th, or perhaps in prison showers?
Originally Posted by akasparky

You retard, the subject is how the aid is being given out. Since you are too stupid to see that GFY. The point being the leftist scum are helping the leftist scum only.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

What you seem to be advocating is more akin to repeated anal rape than "rugged individualism", at least based on the way I define it. Maybe you can clarify: do you think there is lots of "rugged individualism" around April 15th, or perhaps in prison showers?

I don’t recall ever advocating for anything. You’ve lost me with the April 15th and prison shower gang rape. Care to elaborate?

I don’t recall ever advocating for anything. You’ve lost me with the April 15th and prison shower gang rape. Care to elaborate?

You seem to be advocating that "rugged individualism" means you get fuucked in the ass and take it, perhaps with stoicism.

You seem to be advocating that "rugged individualism" means you get fuucked in the ass and take it, perhaps with stoicism.

You really are a simpleton aren't you...
Originally Posted by RL

Tee hee...you are insulting me! What a great argument! Now I'll call you a dim-witted faqqot. Yay!

JFC people are stupid. If you have a point, make it. If you don't have anything to add, go back to jerking off to black guys fuucking your white women.
Originally Posted by RL

Tee hee...you are insulting me! What a great argument! Now I'll call you a dim-witted faqqot. Yay!

JFC people are stupid. If you have a point, make it. If you don't have anything to add, go back to jerking off to black guys fuucking your white women.

Really that's the best you've got, homosexual, racist comments, WTF ! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess a guy with your intellect probably doesn't have much extra cash to play with, but I would be more than happy to front you some cash, to get down to Texas and help Barry out , I'm sure there's a couple more guys here that fund your travels, Hell, Barry might just chip in too ! You F~cking twit !
Originally Posted by jimy
Originally Posted by RL

Really that's the best you've got, homosexual, racist comments, WTF ! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess a guy with your intellect probably doesn't have much extra cash to play with, but I would be more than happy to front you some cash, to get down to Texas and help Barry out , I'm sure there's a couple more guys here that fund your travels, Hell, Barry might just chip in too ! You F~cking twit !

Come to White Sulphur Springs, then send me a PM. We'll get together and talk.
Originally Posted by RL

OK if we must - First off I was not insulting you any more than you had already insulted yourself. You appear to be such a "dim-witted [bleep]" (your words not mine) that you missed the Whole Point of what was being said in the very beginning of the thread. I also thought I made my point very well and assumed you would know what "simpleton" meant - my mistake. Does that clarify for you???

Now all that other stuff you said - what did that do for you? Give you high blood pressure dreaming of sex with black guys? Sounds like you have a problem you should be attending to rather than spending time on the computer - not insulting just trying to help you out. Oh, kinda new to some of the acronyms so not sure what a "JFC" is but I am sure you didn't mean it derogatory.
© 24hourcampfire