Home
Posted By: gemby58 I heard - 02/21/21
I heard from a good friend thats a doctor they there saying that where going to need to be Vaccinated every 6 months for covid, that schit ain't happiness with me
Posted By: Stickfight Re: I heard - 02/21/21
2 masks, 2 doses, 2 genders, forever!
Posted By: ingwe Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Originally Posted by gemby58
I heard from a good friend thats a doctor they there saying that where going to need to be Vaccinated every 6 months for covid, that schit ain't happiness with me

Dats bad news on the way....

Not happening, at least not to this kid.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Like keeping fresh batteries in your shock collar.
Posted By: gemby58 Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Like keeping fresh batteries in your shock collar.

Sounds like we're getting screwed, better to say dil do
Posted By: rong Re: I heard - 02/21/21
it's been said from the beginning,this is a "shot" not an end all vaccine.
Similar to the flu-shot,,, Like many here have said "follow the money"
Posted By: jaguartx Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Lets see, the left is worried about dying from global warming from overpopulation but they demand we take the vaccines so we live long healthy lives. Yeah. Like they support Planned Parenthood, or is that Planned Unparenthood.
Posted By: Wannabebwana Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Just the latest wealth-building scheme for politicians.

Pay drug companies billion$ to keep supplying a vaccine that the government is paying for. Refresh every 6 months for a few more billion$.

Make sure you give the appropriate campaign donations to the right people. Or book deals. Or modelling gigs for their ugly daughters.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Not happening here...
I’ve decided that I’m not taking the vaccine.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: I heard - 02/21/21
I'm not getting a DNA-altering jab, no sir, no way. Besides, if everybody else around me has had the vaxx, I'm safe, right?? laugh
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Could be like a rabies vaccination.

Know you know how your dog feels when you take him to the vet... wink
Posted By: gemby58 Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Pay drug companies billion$ to keep supplying a vaccine that the government is paying for. Refresh every 6 months for a few more billion$.

Make sure you give the appropriate campaign donations to the right people. Or book deals. Or modelling gigs for their ugly daughters.

Stop picking on the Clinton's
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Stop picking on the Clinton's

LoLoLoLoL!!!!
Posted By: high_country_ Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Wow. 2x I've had confirmed cases inside the cruiser for hours....one sat in my office for quite some time. Chit hasn't grabbed me yet.

Hard pass from me. Not one shot, not 3 not ever.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: I heard - 02/21/21
I don’t even get flu shots.

I get sick and die,,,,,

Fugg it.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: I heard - 02/21/21
I just don’t see the point. It doesn’t provide immunity from getting Covid. It doesn’t keep one from passing Covid to others. The ONLY thing it does is allegedly make sure that you won’t get a case of Covid bad enough to hospitalize and kill you. At my age and health, there is less than a one percent chance it will do that to me even if I catch it. Therefore, I do not see the utility in taking the vaccine.
Posted By: efw Re: I heard - 02/21/21
“Simon says!”
Posted By: saddlering Re: I heard - 02/21/21
Wife and I are not going to get the shots either! It's bunch of Bull!
Posted By: jnyork Re: I heard - 02/21/21
My wife and I both had the covid, damn near died of it. The issue was in doubt for several days. Lost the entire month of November and most of December, still short winded. Sickest either of us have ever been, for the longest period of time.

We both went and got our shots as soon as they came out. Didn't bother us for more than a day.

I will do whatever possible to avoid getting that chit again, and will do whatever possible to avoid giving that chit to some other poor bastard.

Praying none of you fellows go through what we went through.
Posted By: Stormin_Norman Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Get the shots, it’s not about politics it’s about staying out of hospital and staying healthy.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Got sick with that crap last year and still kicking.

Maybe next time i will check out.

It's been a good run.

But i will not be getting a shot that is NOT A VACCINE.

No way.

Don't fly with out the shot good i won't fly.

If someone thinks that the shot will save them and they want to get it all i got to say GO FOR IT.
Posted By: MarkWV Re: I heard - 02/22/21
I need 358 more days at work. Then there will be no vaccine for me. I have a feeling I won’t make it....hopefully unemployment will get me there.

NO VACCINE ON THIS CHILD! Maybe in 5-8 years, but not until then.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Barry, I'd rather go to my vet- he's smarter than my doctor.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Barry, I'd rather go to my vet- he's smarter than my doctor.

Then you need a new doctor!
Posted By: jackmountain Re: I heard - 02/22/21
No way in hell. Good luck to those that do.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Get the shots, it’s not about politics it’s about staying out of hospital and staying healthy.

I'll take 2 per week if the govt tells me to .
Posted By: Texczech Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm not getting a DNA-altering jab, no sir, no way. Besides, if everybody else around me has had the vaxx, I'm safe, right?? laugh

That makes perfect sense to me.
Posted By: Texczech Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

That makes perfect sense to me.
Posted By: goalie Re: I heard - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by jnyork
My wife and I both had the covid, damn near died of it. The issue was in doubt for several days. Lost the entire month of November and most of December, still short winded. Sickest either of us have ever been, for the longest period of time.

We both went and got our shots as soon as they came out. Didn't bother us for more than a day.

I will do whatever possible to avoid getting that chit again, and will do whatever possible to avoid giving that chit to some other poor bastard.

Praying none of you fellows go through what we went through.

Not trying to be confrontational or a jerk, but why do you think getting covid didn't give you active acquired immunity?

Follow up: if your immune system doesn't have said active acquired immunity from actually fighting and defesting covid, why do you believe a vaccine will protect you?
Posted By: muleshoe Re: I heard - 02/22/21
It won't be long before you will not be allowed on an airline unless you can provide paperwork proving you've had your covid shots.
© 24hourcampfire