Home
Posted By: MM879 Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
The similarities are shocking, both energy rich and the populations are suffering from bureaucratic decisions. First California, now Texas. Who is next? 3:1 it is Michigan.
Posted By: GRF Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
I can not see it happening just based upon the Texans that I know.

The left coast and central Canada will drive us in that direction much much quicker than Texas.
Central Canada? Enlighten me. I thought that southern Ontario, Quebec and Vancouver area were the leftist enclaves. How's Manitoba going to drive us down?
Venezuela is a country.
Originally Posted by deflave
Venezuela is a country.
It's also a shixthole.
Posted By: MM879 Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
Venezuela is a country.

Have you found a Texan that didn't think Texas is a country?
Originally Posted by MM879
The similarities are shocking, both energy rich and the populations are suffering from bureaucratic decisions. First California, now Texas. Who is next? 3:1 it is Michigan.
I'd say Illinois, New York and Florida before Michigan.
I figure that Austin, Houston, Dallas, and other big population centers are the main problem. Easier to hide your deceit in a place with a large population. Open borders also a factor. miles
Posted By: TimZ Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
Even though we had a good stock of drinking water, wifey was getting nervous by the third day without water....so we would make a daily foraging run and stake out the grocery stores in the area to see where people were coming out with drinking water in their carts......my comment was this must be what it's like to live in Venezuela.......

Course there is a big difference between 3 days and 10 years like they have done....
Posted By: Dess Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
I believe California will collapse before Texas.
Posted By: GRF Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
Hatari; Manitoba is Western Canada, leftist enclaves also exist in parts of the maritimes far too many decades living on freebies from the feds.
Originally Posted by Dess

I believe I would worry about Colorado before Texas. Either way with all the dope you folks have , you want know it.
Hasbeen
Posted By: hanco Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
We are filling up with Meskins fast.
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I'd say Illinois, New York and Florida before Michigan.

Fair. I would agree on California and New York. Florida is a different bird. The Texas and California attacks of the people were through energy systems. Florida's economy is so strong that they will have to figure out a different way to get at their people. When people move to Florida their suitcases are filled with money.
Venezuela is a country.

Have you found a Texan that didn't think wish Texas is a country?

Fixt.
Posted By: Dess Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by Dess

I believe I would worry about Colorado before Texas. Either way with all the dope you folks have , you want know it.
Hasbeen

I agree. Colorado has Tabor amendments that attempt to curb spending and force votes on taxes. It helps, but it is under attack.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Venezuela is a country.
It's also a shixthole.

It was an economic powerhouse, wasn't always a sh^thole.
How can they rebuild it in their image if they don't first destroy it? Texas has a lot of electoral votes to contribute.....
Posted By: ingwe Re: Is Texas the next Venezuela? - 02/22/21
America is the next Venezuela...
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Venezuela is a country.
It's also a shixthole.

And this country is on its way to being the same.
Slo mo fugking train wreck......
Originally Posted by ingwe

👍🏻
Originally Posted by Fireball2
How can they rebuild it in their image if they don't first destroy it? Texas has a lot of elector votes to contribute.....

Get the lethal injection table at Huntsville, Texas fired up.
Originally Posted by hanco
We are filling up with Meskins fast.

Yet they're all able to find jobs .

I’m afraid you are right. The global politicians want everyone to be the same. That means dragging first world countries down to third world. Mass immigration is the first step. Hasbeen
I think Wyoming is going to suffer money wise, first the assault on coal and now oil, damn shame, I hope it doesn't happen. Maybe Texas should stop refining oil for Democratic states and see hoe they like it! I'm from a blue state, they suck!
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

I’m afraid you are right. The global politicians want everyone to be the same. That means dragging first world countries down to third world. Mass immigration is the first step. Hasbeen

Dominion Voting Systems was the first step.
Texas probably has more people who speak Spanish than Venezuela has....already....

if the USA just takes over Mexico, then all of these Mexicans can be Americans and we can manage them better and easier....

instead tho, we have the smaller country, invading the bigger one, and taking over.. without ever firing a shot...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Texas probably has more people who speak Spanish than Venezuela has....already....

if the USA just takes over Mexico, then all of these Mexicans can be Americans and we can manage them better and easier....

instead tho, we have the smaller country, invading the bigger one, and taking over.. without ever firing a shot...

Yes but, we would have to answer the question "Does chili have beans in it? " I'm with the Texan's on Rancho Beans. They stand alone as a food group and entertainment group.
What would happen if TX put an energy tax on all of the energy that passes through their state en route another state?

Brazil is the next Venezuela.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/petrobras-shares-slump-brazils-bolsonaro-163033262.html

Texas has some real problems but is a ways off from becoming like Venezuela.
Know the intents of your enemy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monkey_Wrench_Gang
Originally Posted by Whiptail

Brazil is the next Venezuela.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/petrobras-shares-slump-brazils-bolsonaro-163033262.html

Texas has some real problems but is a ways off from becoming like Venezuela.

That article is good example of false flag operation. The energy sector in Brazil is based on sugar. Brazil has the largest ocean shelf in the world. It is estimated that it could supply the oil&gas energy.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Venezuela is a country.

Fixt.

If Texas would cecede, I'd sell out and move there and help them kick out the Democrats
No, but it's been the "brass ring" for the shlt sucking loony democrat commies for decades!

1 fluke extreme winter storm catches their power grid off guard and now Texas is Venezuela......geez
Originally Posted by mirage243
Venezuela is a country.

Fixt.

If Texas would cecede, I'd sell out and move there and help them kick out the Democrats

We may give them a 15 minute head start... grin
Regardless of where I may live, I'll always subscribe to the old Scout Moto. Be prepared. It's not the governments job to take care of me.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Regardless of where I may live, I'll always subscribe to the old Scout Moto. Be prepared. It's not the governments job to take care of me.

Lots of truth in that.

But in the same thought process, it's not govt's job to fug with citizens either.

Many just want to be left the hell alone.
Originally Posted by Seafire

The Tejanos who live in Texas are more conservative than you may think. A lot of them have roots going back before Texas was a state. They are family oriented, not mush on gay marriage, and abortion is out of the question.
Hasbeen
Originally Posted by AlaskaCub

1 fluke extreme winter storm catches their power grid off guard and now Texas is Venezuela......geez

...but it does feel like Venezuela today. It's almost 80°.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

83* here right now.

Thank God we have electricity.... To run the a/c full blast! grin
Originally Posted by ltppowell

83* here right now.

Thank God we have electricity.... To run the a/c full blast! grin

Yessir. It's tough to acclimate. There was ice on every yesterday. Today, it's hot.
© 24hourcampfire