Home
What is with this dude? Regularly invokes the name of God, has happy in his name, constantly screaming the sky is falling and may be the most negative, unhappy camper among us, and that is saying a lot. Has never started a thread outside of the Campfire. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/view/started/id/74232

I don't think he has ever posted outside of the Campfire. If he is a Christian, he's a goddam horrible phugking example. If he thinks he's happy, he's beyond delusional.

Um, he's a scared puzzy.
Originally Posted by goalie
Um, he's a scared puzzy.

If he believes in the power of prayer, he should ask that his paranoia be stricken down.
I think it’s one of Renegade50’s sock puppets.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Hahahaha!
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
What is with this dude? Regularly invokes the name of God, has happy in his name, constantly screaming the sky is falling and may be the most negative, unhappy camper among us, and that is saying a lot. Has never started a thread outside of the Campfire. https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/view/started/id/74232

I don't think he has ever posted outside of the Campfire. If he is a Christian, he's a goddam horrible phugking example. If he thinks he's happy, he's beyond delusional.

Yep.

Him and MntSnake are a couple of strange one's.

Can't be, he's never mentioned Cici's.

I like him. One good thing about HC, unlike you, he ain't retarded.
You know folks, we are all a bit different.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yep.

The democrats/commies/bolsheviks have destroyed America and need to be hanged. Then shot, then burned.
Every once in a while I just have to look at one of his post.....................mostly he's on unofficial ignore.

If he's a sock puppet of rene's , renfiddy gots the routine down bros. We in trouble, we never know who's who no more.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

No doubt. Some are completely detached from reality.
Originally Posted by smokepole

Can't be, he's never mentioned Cici's.

Youre right.

Man this is a head scratcher.
Never discussed deer hunting strategy and placement of the morning stand either. Coincidence?

Not possible. One has a great sense of humor and the other is completely vacant of humor. I would assume other people have the same problem with their sock puppets as I do. I inevitably conflate the personalities.
Keep your socks close and your puppets closer.
There seems to be a lotta unhappy fellas on this website.

I’d say there’s a lotta unhappy folks out there period. Maybe this website gives a certain segment of em’ a place to vent.
Originally Posted by antlers
There seems to be a lotta unhappy fellas on this website.

Those are the ones gotta attack someone else before they feel ok in their own skin.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Yep.

The democrats/commies/bolsheviks have destroyed America and need to be hanged. Then shot, then burned.

Does it have to be in that order?
Yea, I can't figure him put, he's a little strange, 'bout like everyone else around here I reckon.
Happy Camper is one of the few that doesn’t have me on ignore
People who know what's going on are upset about it.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

+1.

And here I am thinking that I could be upset about something and not have a constant stream of negativity flowing out of me. I am not a theologian, but based off of my limited understanding, God has a special place in hell for those who profess to be Christians but are mired in paranoia and negativity. God wants his children to celebrate the life he has given them and the beauty he has created in this world.

You forgot the aliens.

He PM'd me. You're really close, be careful.
Camper is a plant.

Never talks about the outdoors, guns, etc.

Just links to quack sites, antivax sites, etc.

It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if he had financial ties or was one of the founders of said sites.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Most here don't.
“Ignore” isn’t just for irredeemable hassoles. The terminally-annoying are good candidates too. Helps prevent inadvertent reading of soul-sucking posts.

Come to think of it, you’ve been kinda bumming me out lately with all the good luck you’ve been having.🤔

He PM'd me. You're really close, be careful.

I been on his ignore before. Someone, I can’t remember; did some Henry Kissinger diplomacy for me.

Brokered a deal

Beer summit stuff

🗣🧠👏🏻😎

That's high-level stuff.
Camper is a plant.

There's only so many times you can recommend an SWFA topped 6.5 Creedlord for 1200 yard elk hunting before it gets old.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
“Ignore” isn’t just for irredeemable hassoles. The terminally-annoying are good candidates too. Helps prevent inadvertent reading of soul-sucking posts.

Come to think of it, you’ve been kinda bumming me out lately with all the good luck you’ve been having.🤔

One of my jobs here is helping others feel good about themselves.
Camper is a plant.

There's only so many times you can recommend an SWFA topped 6.5 Creedlord for 1200 yard elk hunting before it gets old.

True.
But in between spandex and the rules of the road, even you throw in some gun [bleep] now and then.
😉

Well, my lot in life certainly.....
Camper is a plant.

I don't see anything in his post history that would lead me to believe that he's a plant.

Nor a mineral.
If the 24HCF had a collective unconscious, Happy Camper would be her alter ego.

I don't see anything in his post history that would lead me to believe that he's a plant.

You are joking, correct?
Poster has been here for less than nine months, 3000+ posts, and hundreds of links to the brighteon website?
I likes killin...

You are joking, correct?
Poster has been here for less than nine months, 3000+ posts, and hundreds of links to the brighteon website?

The Brighteon site doesn't seem to be the type of place that a subversive would link to.

You are joking, correct?

It's hard to imagine how he could be any spammier.

You are joking, correct?

Hadn't noticed the connection but hey, brighteon's gotta eat too.

You are joking, correct?

Wasn't it you that was on here linking the Amazon site where your liberal brother's book could be bought?

Does that make you a plant?

You are joking, correct?

Mmmmmmn?

you may have a point there.

Then again, he may not get any news from anywhere else, which might tend to cloud one's outlook some?
If you have a beef, don't click.

Not possible. One has a great sense of humor and the other is completely vacant of humor. I would assume other people have the same problem with their sock puppets as I do. I inevitably conflate the personalities.

I've noticed that people you target at the Fire tend to be pretty okay people, so I'll take that as a clue about Happy Camper.
I watched some of the videos that Happy Camper posted. Maybe they're not to everybody's taste. But they're not subversive.

This.

Hey wabi,

If I had a beef............................................

I'd be lookin' for a butcher after I fed it up good.

Wasn't it you that was on here linking the Amazon site where your liberal brother's book could be bought?

What are you talking about?
Must not post under a thread that I deem relevant. Never heard of him/her/it.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I've noticed that people you target at the Fire tend to be pretty okay people, so I'll take that as a clue about Happy Camper.

Target? lol.

Paul Barnard's brother's book about how great it is to have wolves back in the ecosystem.

Paul Barnard's brother's book about how great it is to have wolves back in the ecosystem.

That was CowBoyTim.
LOL

i think that was cowboy tim

😃

You must have been drunk when you read that thread.

Post a link to it and let's see. As I recall, it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.
I have it straight from Mister Rick Bin, he pretty much lets this place run/wild.
Message From Moderator TRH:

Okay, if you all can't play nice, I'm locking this one down.
Oh,...okay,..it was Cowboy Tim.

PaulBarnard is the one who hates people posting videos about it not being a crime to be white.

It's difficult to keep the idiots sorted out on here.

You are joking, correct?

That was the Biden voting CowBoyTim and his Disney wolf saving .gov brother.
If you don't think it's a crime to be white,...you must be a "plant" from somewhere.

PaulBarnard is the one who hates people posting videos about it not being a crime to be white.

LOL. grin

Post a link to it and let's see. As I recall, it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hit-1-new-release-on-amazon#Post15515225

Paul is the Firearm Cooler. When he touches a gun, it stops working. Too much Gremlin in his DNA.

Has me on ignore...Thank God!

🦫

No moron, it wasn't speaking to the subject at all, it was speaking to Chicken Little's incessant screaming about the sky falling. You drunk already?

If anyone on this forum's screen name is a misnomer...
Issue 3

Guys that only post a link to gateway pundit and then vanish back into the bamboo for 2 hours.

Then repeat with, a new thread and a link to something on Breitbart, don’t comment or reply to anyone.

Lather rinse repeat

No moron, it wasn't speaking to the subject at all, it was speaking to Chicken Little's incessant screaming about the sky falling. You drunk already?

No,...haven't been drinking. I just think it's peculiar that Christian themed posts get you in such an uproar.

In fact, I think this forum needs an on site exorcist sometimes considering how the mention of Christianity makes some people on here point and shriek.

Protect the flock at all cost.

🦫
Issue 3

Guys that only post a link to gateway pundit and then vanish back into the bamboo for 2 hours.

Then repeat with, a new thread and a link to something on Breitbart, don’t comment or reply to anyone.

Lather rinse repeat

Are you kidding? That's a valuable public service.

I mean, it's not like anyone can just log on there and read it for themselves if they want.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hit-1-new-release-on-amazon#Post15515225

That thread is not for dog lovers...

No,...haven't been drinking. I just think it's peculiar that Christian themed posts get you in such an uproar.

In fact, I think this forum needs an on site exorcist sometimes considering how the mention of Christianity makes some people on here point and shriek.

You are 0-3. You'd be hard pressed to to dig into my post history to find me speaking to any Christian themed thread.

Read this bud, I am concerned about you. https://www.cdc.gov/stroke/signs_symptoms.htm
Issue 3

Lather rinse repeat

Are you kidding? That's a valuable public service.

I mean, it's not like anyone can just log on there and read it for themselves if they want.

You mean you don't find value in mind dead, commentary free copy and paste links? They are the very foundation of this forum.

You are 0-3. You'd be hard pressed to to dig into my post history to find me speaking to any Christian themed thread.

Until this thread?
Bottom line,...anybody with even a hint of intuition knows who the gatekeepers are on this forum.

Happy Camper isn't one of them.

JFC....
# 3 over the period of almost 10yrs on here down the fugging drain.
Again......

RIP..... Whitmann
RIP.....TomBrown
RIP.....Happy Camper

Until this thread?

What the trailer park hell are you on about?

You are joking, correct?

The Brighteon site doesn't seem to be the type of place that a subversive would link to.

Every now and then Bris feels compelled to give out an emotional tithe.

Now back to hating Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and the PNW.

🦫

Until this thread?

What the trailer park hell are you on about?
Bristoe's just telling you you're a fooking retard, only he says it in a lot nicer way than I do.
Originally Posted by renegade50

JFC....
Again......

RIP..... Whitmann
RIP.....TomBrown
RIP.....Happy Camper

Dude. Fess up, you left out Miss Lynn.
Originally Posted by SockPuppet

1st rule about sockpuppet club, is dont grow attatched to a sock puppet cause it's just business.
2nd rule about sockpuppet club is dont talk about sock puppet club.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Every now and then Bris feels compelled to give out an emotional tithe.

Now back to hating Jews, blacks, Mexicans, and the PNW.

🦫

Firing on all cylinders today Beav!!! 😂

Hahahaha!!!!
Issue 3

Lather rinse repeat

TN guy,

those aren't nearly as bad as the ones that throw out an

" I read it this morning that the commies will attack next week" or "I heard ...................."

and then when asked for a citation or link they say scheidt like "google it" or "do the research, you'll learn better that way".

And the ones that put up stuff with a link that goes to a paywall site, or must deactivate adblocker. Sorry Charlie, as the tunafish used to say.
Camper is a plant.

True.
But in between spandex and the rules of the road, even you throw in some gun [bleep] now and then.
😉

Paul is Ruger firearms test crash dummy.
LOL!!!
Camper is a plant.

True.
😉

Paul is Ruger firearms test crash dummy.
LOL!!!

That is funny as hell!

1st rule about sockpuppet club, is dont grow attatched to a sock puppet cause it's just business.

You left off rule 3

Do NOT tell even best bud you running a sock puppet. Cause he will want to ‘borrow it’ to put a hatchet job on someone

But he’ll fouck it up by adding “!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” To the end of a sentence and blowing the cover.

But he’ll fouck it up by adding “!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” To the end of a sentence and blowing the cover.

Hell, I accidentally do that to my own sock puppets.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Issue 3

Lather rinse repeat

TN guy,

those aren't nearly as bad as the ones that throw out an

" I read it this morning that the commies will attack next week" or "I heard ...................."

and then when asked for a citation or link they say scheidt like "google it" or "do the research, you'll learn better that way".

And the ones that put up stuff with a link that goes to a paywall site, or must deactivate adblocker. Sorry Charlie, as the tunafish used to say.

Those are the dumb ones that haven’t mastered Control-C copy
Control-V paste
"The democrats/commies/bolsheviks have destroyed America and need to be hanged. Then shot, then burned."

Immediately after a fair trial.......,, OK - a trial. smile
9'll te99 you wh9t 9 9hink! laugh

JFC....
Again......

RIP..... Whitmann
RIP.....TomBrown
RIP.....Happy Camper

Dude. Fess up, you left out Miss Lynn.
crazy crazy whistle laugh

And here I am thinking that I could be upset about something and not have a constant stream of negativity flowing out of me. I am not a theologian, but based off of my limited understanding, God has a special place in hell for those who profess to be Christians but are mired in paranoia and negativity. God wants his children to celebrate the life he has given them and the beauty he has created in this world.

Paul you showed disdain for God when you took his name in vain. GD is about as low as it gets. So with that in mind I put absolutely no credence in what you might have to say about the requirements of a Christian.

But back to your first post and about Happycamper. First of all if you look at what the Bible has to say there is reason to not be happy with how things are going in this nation. It says in the last days they will justify the wicked and condemn the righteous and call good evil and evil good. Do you not see that? It's paraded in our faces every day. It bothers me, does it not you? I know it bother Happycamper.

You seem to be upset over him being critical. I never saw a thread with more whining in it than what you started over your Nosler rifle then you had another right after that for another lemon you bought. It seems to me you're not familiar with the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black.

You left off rule 3

Do NOT tell even best bud you running a sock puppet. Cause he will want to ‘borrow it’ to put a hatchet job on someone

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Who was the genius that was running a sock puppet about a year or so ago that forgot to log in to said sock puppet and instead gave a nasty retort to his own post under the same name?

BUSTED!!

Hoorry Chidt that was funny!
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Paul you showed disdain for God when you took his name in vain. GD is about as low as it gets. So with that in mind I put absolutely no credence in what you might have to say about the requirements of a Christian.

But back to your first post and about Happycamper. First of all if you look at what the Bible has to say there is reason to not be happy with how things are going in this nation. It says in the last days they will justify the wicked and condemn the righteous and call good evil and evil good. Do you not see that? It's paraded in our faces every day. It bothers me, does it not you? I know it bother Happycamper.

You seem to be upset over him being critical. I never saw a thread with more whining in it than what you started over your Nosler rifle then you had another right after that for another lemon you bought. It seems to me you're not familiar with the old saying about the pot calling the kettle black.

Shouldn't you be KJV1611 instead of Jim1611?

I'm not either. I might need some expert tile installation advice someday and I know where to come!
[/quote]

Shouldn't you be KJV1611 instead of Jim1611?[/quote]

Never gave that any thought.

I learn something new every day. I thought it was perfectly acceptable to damn a god. I am generally very good about not taking God's name in vain. I do understand that it takes a little critical reading to see what I did. All I know about Happy Camper is that if I were a non-Christian, I'd never look at him and think I'd like to get me some of what he's got.

It's interesting that you can't see the difference between a few posts about rotten QC and 3000 whining posts in 9 months, and NOTHING else.

Hahahaha!!!!

But, if slummy keeps it up, one of these days I may be reaching for that button to make him the first one on my ignore list shocked

I learn something new every day. I thought it was perfectly acceptable to damn a god. I am generally very good about not taking God's name in vain. I do understand that it takes a little critical reading to see what I did. All I know about Happy Camper is that if I were a non-Christian, I'd never look at him and think I'd like to get me some of what he's got.

It's interesting that you can't see the difference between a few posts about rotten QC and 3000 whining posts in 9 months, and NOTHING else.

Paul Barnard,..what has Happy Camper done to you?

and,...why can't you make a post about something that doesn't bore people to death?
You would’nt

I’m the only one that replies to you after 11pm

You left off rule 3

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ever see a suspicious post...................................

by a noob......................

with .............................................

Guess who smirk
You would’nt

I'd peek!
Toggle toggle toggle...................reply..................toggle toggle toggle.

Paul Barnard,..what has Happy Camper done to you?

and,...why can't you make a post about something that doesn't bore people to death?

You are on a roll this morning. How many responses have I bored you into in this thread.
Like all those new guys that knew Beaver 10’s birthday the first month they were on here.

lol
You would’nt

I'd peek!
Toggle toggle toggle...................reply..................toggle toggle toggle.

Theo Gallus does that.

Hang around me a while and I'll try to teach you a few things, Paul. I never paid any attention to how many post the man had. Here's something to think on. All we ever see of each other is this place. It's not exactly a real look into any of us either. Happycamper does provoke some thought that I appreciate and relate to. Others do the same. And by the way I never said anything about the lack of QC, it was the whining. I hate poorly made stuff far worse than whining though.

Hang around me a while and I'll try to teach you a few things, Paul. I never paid any attention to how many post the man had. Here's something to think on. All we ever see of each other is this place. It's not exactly a real look into any of us either. Happycamper does provoke some thought that I appreciate and relate to. Others do the same. And by the way I never said anything about the lack of QC, it was the whining. I hate poorly made stuff far worse than whining though.

He provokes thought in me as well. I think it would be horrible to be that paranoid and miserable. I am glad to know my content was worth the read though.
I learn something new every day.

doubt it
Originally Posted by sse

doubt it

OUCH!

🦫

[/quote]

He provokes thought in me as well. I think it would be horrible to be that paranoid and miserable. I am glad to know my content was worth the read though. [/quote]

In real life maybe he might seem different. I'm sure we all would. Your content....I'll go back to the Nosler thing, or anything else for that matter. Open discussion is great. I hope we never lose that. After all isn't that what the 1st Amendment assures us of.
Originally Posted by sse

doubt it

OUCH!

🦫

Face it dude,

even the younger ones around here all have their minds made up and ain't learning anything anymore.

us oldsters are incapable...............so we kinda have an excuse.

In my case, as a former "Smartest Man" I'll attribute it to the hard drive being full, no room in any sectors for any more bits of info.

Open discussion is great. I hope we never lose that. After all isn't that what the 1st Amendment assures us of.

It's what makes this place so great, one of the few places left.
You would’nt

I'd peek!

You wouldnt toggle snipe slumarella then go back to the safe space ignore zone.
1st time I ever heard of such a thing on here.
Interesting.....
Ignorers actually do that to ignoree types.

Jeeez.......

Learn something new on here everyday.

This place is amazing!!!
Never a dull moment!!!
Originally Posted by 5sdad

Nor a mineral.

Fungi maybe?
[Linked Image from wholefully.com]
What kind of rag does someone have to be on to start the day with a thread that says this?

You would’nt

I'd peek!

Interesting.....

Jeeez.......

This place is amazing!!!
Never a dull moment!!!

No, I prolly wouldn't.

But, I may have to work up a puppet for those kind of things.............................

(I threw in that "prolly" cause it seems to bother some folks. Maybe I get put on ignore? )
What kind of rag does someone have to be on to start the day with a thread that says this?

A jaguar TampX??
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nor a mineral.

Fungi maybe?

Mike Adams maybe.

“According to Adams' own website, he became interested in alternative nutrition when he developed type II diabetes at the age of 30 and one of his websites asserts "he cured himself of diabetes in a matter of months and transformed himself into the picture of perfect health in mind, body and spirit" himself using natural remedies.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News
You would’nt

I'd peek!

Interesting.....

Jeeez.......

This place is amazing!!!
Never a dull moment!!!

No, I prolly wouldn't.

But, I may have to work up a puppet for those kind of things.............................

(I threw in that "prolly" cause it seems to bother some folks. Maybe I get put on ignore? )

Oh yeah
“Montana Mike or MTmike he got into the Grizz for using “prolly”

lol

Must have been whipped by Mormons In Denim.
I enjoyed slappy hamster’s dojo posts.
You would’nt

I'd peek!

Interesting.....

Jeeez.......

This place is amazing!!!
Never a dull moment!!!

No, I prolly wouldn't.

Oh yeah
“Montana Mike or MTmike he got into the Grizz for using “prolly”

lol

Must have been whipped by Mormons In Denim.

The ghost of Sister Mary Margaret is sitting on my shoulder growling.

I would agree with that.
Even a plant would have an IQ higher than Crappy Hamper.

Has me on ignore...Thank God!

🦫

Me too, but he peeks everytime.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

I would agree with that.
Even a plant would have an IQ higher than Crappy Hamper.

Oh,...I don't know. He's obviously bright enough to realize that the attack on western culture is an attack on Whites and Christianity.

Most people still don't know that they're being attacked.
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

I like him. One good thing about HC, unlike you, he ain't retarded.

LIKE. laugh
Oh,...I don't know. He's obviously bright enough to realize that the attack on western culture is an attack on Whites and Christianity.
Most people still don't know that they're being attacked.
Right
I like Happy Campers post. From what I’ve seen he’s a more interesting and more intelligent poster than Paul by a long shot.

How is Paul going to call someone else negative when Paul has a thread titled with all of the drama of a teenage girl “my divorce from Nosler” than a thread griping on Ruger and now a random thread complaining about HC complaining.

Isn’t Paul the died in the wool mask wearer that thinks it would be cool to live in harmony with African tribes or some sheit?

I’ve no doubt missed more post than I’ve read but I can’t recall ever finding HC wrong or myself in disagreement with him.

A mask breathing overdramatic cook constantly complaining about guns he can’t keep in working order and randomly calling someone out to complain about for no reason on the other hand...

Not you Wabi. You're a lot different.

In a good way.

grin
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I like Happy Campers post. From what I’ve seen he’s a more interesting and more intelligent poster than Paul by a long shot.

How is Paul going to call someone else negative when Paul has a thread titled with all of the drama of a teenage girl “my divorce from Nosler” than a thread griping on Ruger and now a random thread complaining about HC complaining.

Isn’t Paul the died in the wool mask wearer that thinks it would be cool to live in harmony with African tribes or some sheit?

I’ve no doubt missed more post than I’ve read but I can’t recall ever finding HC wrong or myself in disagreement with him.

A mask breathing overdramatic cook constantly complaining about guns he can’t keep in working order and randomly calling someone out to complain about for no reason on the other hand...

It does seem a bit strange.
F

When do you start? wink
Being fair to Paul. He does put out some wild posts that cause him some significant verbal ricochet splatter from members.

He takes the hits and keeps on going.

This thread isn’t any different.

Spandex and tricycles for the win.

🦫
Bike riders, glass houses, rocks, there's an anecdote in there somewhere....
Camper is a decent guy. Lots of good folks on here, lots of A$$holes also. I keep note of what people say.
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Camper is a decent guy. Lots of good folks on here, lots of A$$holes also. I keep note of what people say.

Me too. I have a fondness for being told I’m going to burn on a spit in hell.

😜🦫
All this talk of sock puppets? Are y'all saying there's 2 dozen people running all these profiles? Maybe a lot of mental illness, multiple personalities.
Being fair to Paul. He does put out some wild posts that cause him some significant verbal ricochet splatter from members.

🦫

Hold into the sprocket.
All this talk of sock puppets? Are y'all saying there's 2 dozen people running all these profiles? Maybe a lot of mental illness, multiple personalities.

Pffft...This place has Walmart beat on sock sales.

🦫

Right? I mean, it's not like you didn't know that already.

Right? I mean, it's not like you didn't know that already.

Laffin...So, true.

🦫

😜🦫

No one can condemn you to hell except yourself. I'd never say that to you Beaver.
Just so we know where you stand are you a follower of Jesus or no?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nor a mineral.

Fungi maybe?

Mike Adams maybe.

“According to Adams' own website, he became interested in alternative nutrition when he developed type II diabetes at the age of 30 and one of his websites asserts "he cured himself of diabetes in a matter of months and transformed himself into the picture of perfect health in mind, body and spirit" himself using natural remedies.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

Type II Diabetes is completely behavior-caused, and completely behavior remedied. Look into it. Change your diet, exercise, get well. It's not like millions of people haven't done it, and they don't make TV shows about it or that companies aren't based on the concept.

Man, people are stupid.

😜🦫

No one can condemn you to hell except yourself. I'd never say that to you Beaver.

Appreciate that, JT.

I’m a Christian.

Sins and all.

I just happen to take serious offense to individuals who want to jam their beliefs down peoples throats.

🦫

😜🦫

Appreciate that, JT.

I’m a Christian.

Sins and all.

I just happen to take serious offense to individuals who want to jam their beliefs down peoples throats.

🦫

👍

😜🦫

Appreciate that, JT.

I’m a Christian.

Sins and all.

🦫

Fixin to have to spray you boys down with the wortuh hose

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You’re right most everybody has you on ignore. Oh wait!
I’m responding to you. Maybe I don’t have you on ignore. Or I’m peeking.
Carry on. 😉

😜🦫

Appreciate that, JT.

I’m a Christian.

Sins and all.

🦫

Fixin to have to spray you boys down with the wortuh hose

You douche Nozzle.

😜😂🦫
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
Man, people are stupid.

Don’t worry, you’re still in contention for the 2021 “smartest man on the fire.” 🦫

Happy hasn’t displaced you yet.
Man, people are stupid.

Don’t worry, you’re still in contention for the 2021 “smartest man on the fire.” 🦫

I don't look to the mid-wits here to validate my intelligence. Just like you shouldn't keep comparing your dick to children's.
Man, people are stupid.

I don't look to the mid-wits here to validate my intelligence. Just like you shouldn't keep comparing your dick to children's.

Too close to home, huh?
Man, people are stupid.

Holy Hell....😜

🦫
[Linked Image from wholefully.com]

Dammm Wabi ...
I got orvilles movie theater extra butter or whatever it is upstairs.

Now I'm thinking of microwaving a bag.

LOL!!!
Man o Man o Man.....
When Happy Camper gets wind of this thread.
Their is gonna be some Holy Hell to pay...

laugh laugh eek
Man, people are stupid.

#gatekeepers

mike r
Only sock puppet I ever had, just to f-ck with larry root. Rick banned it and my main account got banned as collateral damage. had to promise rick not to mess with larry as much.

🦫

I am not one to take myself or forums too seriously.
I thought about starting a new thread on HC's ignore list. Are any of us not on it?

🦫

You are a modest man with much to be modest about! 🤣
I missed it, what is Happy Campers crime besides incessantly posting scripture from the Bible, or is that it?
Originally Posted by ironbender

🦫

You get pretty saucy sometimes IB. Have you made his list?
I thought about starting a new thread on HC's ignore list. Are any of us not on it?

Glamorous Campers ignore list is as fake as his religious babbling’s

🦫
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I missed it, what is Happy Campers crime besides incessantly posting scripture from the Bible, or is that it?

Crime. There is no crime. He's a high order hypocrite who's going to get pounded up the ass by Satan.

There’s an ark full of his posts that you can read thru.

🦫
Hypocrite huh? Over what?

🦫

You get pretty saucy sometimes IB. Have you made his list?

Fugk and yes, but it’s “fake, pretend, ignore”.

He’s a sneaky peeker.
Saucy.
I like that. Thanks!’
Paul's at his best regaling 'shït my pants' episodes.

He's a Campfire Classic.

BTW: 'Campfire Classic' should be the Beaver's lifetime achievement award.
Saucy.
I like that. Thanks!’

Ie....You drink too much !

😬🦫
GFY Bearverino. Nobody axed you.
GFY Bearverino. Nobody axed you.

🦫
HC as KC...🥴🤣🤣🤣
Saps on here falling for his bullschit as the other guy...

HC as KC...🥴🤣🤣🤣

When SNL was still funny.

#gaytheistsuniteagainstcrappyhamper

whistle
HC as KC...🥴🤣🤣🤣

You’re a Reprobate.

Happy Camper

Crime. There is no crime. He's a high order hypocrite who's going to get pounded up the ass by Satan.

So says "a high order hypocrite who's going to get pounded up the ass by Satan" as he talks about another high order hypocrite who he says is going "to get pounded up the ass by Satan".

I have no clue about HC as I haven't followed any of his trails here, but I'm betting that Spandex Paulie will enjoy the experience that he's describing. And please, Paulie, don't respond back with your usual obsession with yourself by saying that I want pictures of your dick, You are the one who seems obsessed with pictures of your dick.
HC as KC...🥴🤣🤣🤣

If that don't make you want to go home and fück...
All right, I admit it. I am happy Camper.
HC as KC...🥴🤣🤣🤣

You’re a Reprobate.

Happy Camper

Send a donation and then put your hand on the screen.

You will be healed!!

amen.
Them alter boys called him Happy Crapper 😁
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

Ask for forgiveness and you’ll be spared.

Yeah, that’s a lie, which is a sin...We’re still gonna stone you.

LoL

🦫

You'd think you'd have found a reason to ally with many on here.

Seriously
Originally Posted by kingston

Seriously

That would defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it
Purpose?
Originally Posted by kingston

Seriously

That would defeat the purpose, now wouldn't it

Straight from the horse's mouth.

Don't you have a ballet to run or are you riding out pandemic benefits.

Interesting how some posts age.
Any George Floyd retrospect also?

Feed that narcissism.
Originally Posted by Firstlight

Feed that narcissism.

Looks like I fed a sockpuppet. Firstlight? Really? Nobody will pick up on the origins of that name. LOL.

Feed that narcissism.

Looks like I fed a sockpuppet. Firstlight? Really? Nobody will pick up on the origins of that name. LOL.
You should've chosen the career of a tenured university professor. You're just as stupid.
We have a good sockpuppet rally going this morning!
I'm not a sockpuppet of that jason guy you attempted to paint me as in my other thread I started, which corroborates the evidence you are mentally disturbed, like all communist university professors.
I'm not a sockpuppet of that jason guy you attempted to paint me as in my other thread I started, which corroborates the evidence you are mentally disturbed, like all communist university professors.

Three strikes in that one post.

LOL!

Yeah, say you are really Jason Cardenas without saying you are Jason Cardenas! laugh laugh laugh

You provide zero evidence in this reply, which makes you nothing but a pathological liar, as all mentally sick closet commies are.

7:30AM on a Saturday morning, and here you sit on a computer regurgitating your lies to feed your narcissism.

Like I said, you're no different than a mentally deranged tenured commie university professor.

Your own posts proves it.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
LOL!

Yeah, say you are really Jason Cardenas without saying you are Jason Cardenas! laugh laugh laugh
Where is your proof I'm this jason person?
LOL!

Fuqk you Jason 🤣
me thinks he doth protest too much. shocked
LOL!

Aside from following me around, using the infamous terms in the epic Elksucker meltdowns, and being a total dumbass?

Not much, I guess. laugh
Yep, never not funny when you nail them.

Need a dedicated troll patrol.
LOL!

Aside from following me around, using the infamous terms in the epic Elksucker meltdowns, and being a total dumbass?

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

Anyone can look at your posting history this morning, and see it is you who is following me around, proving once more you're nothing but a pathological liar with your lying accusations.

What are these "terms" I am using that proves I'm this jason person?
LOL!

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

Anyone can look at your posting history this morning, and see it is you who is following me around, proving once more you're nothing but a pathological liar with your lying accusations.

There was a dude here some time ago who called a lot of a pathological liar. When he did it, it was often a non-sequitur, just as it is here. That same poster called people couldn't help but calling others mentally ill. Elklayer or something like that. Can't quite remember.
That was pretty easy.
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started. That seems to be the direction this is headed.
Run the key word search "pathological" under user name Elklayer and just look at all of those returns. LOLOLOLOL
LOL!

Not much, I guess. laugh
LMAO.

There was a dude here some time ago who called a lot of a pathological liar. When he did it, it was often a non-sequitur, just as it is here. That same poster called people couldn't help but calling others mentally ill. Elklayer or something like that. Can't quite remember.
By your logic, anyone who uses the term troll is a sockpuppet of the first person who used the word troll, because, again, according to you, nobody can use the same word twice to describe a person's actions after being used on a site.

As I have noted previously, your logic is exactly that of a mentally disturbed communist university professor.
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started. That seems to be the direction this is headed.

By your logic, anyone who uses the term troll is a sockpuppet of the first person who used the word troll, because, again, according to you, nobody can use the same word twice to describe a person's actions after being used on a site.

As I have noted previously, your logic is exactly that of a mentally disturbed communist university professor.

Wow, who would have thought you'd be back to tenaciously defend the indefensible. LOLOLOLOLOL
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started.
You do realize you just proved you are a hypocrite with your "can't let go" accusation, being you went and brought this old thread back to the top, but then that's a hallmark trait of commies. They are master hypocrites.
Elksucker always calls people commies
Another hallmark of Elklayer was that he could not, for the life of him, let go once he got started.
You do realize you just proved you are a hypocrite with your "can't let go" accusation, being you went and brought this old thread back to the top, but then that's a hallmark trait of commies. They are master hypocrites.

What a surprise to see you digging in. LOLOLOL. It's almost a burden for me to be this good at outing sockpuppets. I wonder what finds you so enthralled by this thread. Been here since July of 2020 and about half your posts are in this one thread. LOLOLOLOL.

By all means, don't let go now. Keep coming back to prove you aren't...you know.
I reckon I am going to get up on the roof and blow leaves out of my gutter.
Typical communist debating tactic. Paint the poster as another person everyone hates.

When you're getting your a$$ handed to you, you spin the topic with lies and deflect, and lie and lie and lie until your dogs come to repeat the lies to brainwash the ignorant you are correct with your lies. Typical communist. Put your fingers in your ears, and sing la la la la la.

It's a given before the debate even starts when you confront commies. Their actions and moves are the same, and have been for decades, because all they have is repetitious lies.

Yup

That 5-G nanoparticle graphene made from the Devil’s bioluminescent semen was pretty compelling.

Tickled a few ears on here.

Hey where is the guy that was going to make his own Hydroxychloroquine in his bathtub with grapefruit peels, comet and Fresca??? Texas Tony or vic or whatever
Typical communist debating tactic. Paint the poster as another person everyone hates.

When you're getting your a$$ handed to you, you spin the topic with lies and deflect, and lie and lie and lie until your dogs come to repeat the lies to brainwash the ignorant you are correct with your lies. Typical communist. Put your fingers in your ears, and sing la la la la la.

It's a given before the debate even starts when you confront commies. Their actions and moves are the same, and have been for decades, because all they have is repetitious lies.

The dry spell made the leaves easy to blow out of the gutters.

While I have you on the hook, not-Elklayer, I'll point out another couple of complete coincidences. The real Elklayer used to tell everyone he "handed them their ass" and saw "debate" where one didn't exist. Isn't that such a fascinating coincidence?

I look forward to your reply, because one is surely forthcoming. LOLOLOL
Elkymasarnutts Cardones reincarnated in da house.

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Funny how criminals can't help but return to the scene of the crime.

The dry spell made the leaves easy to blow out of the gutters.

While I have you on the hook, not-Elklayer, I'll point out another couple of complete coincidences. The real Elklayer used to tell everyone he "handed them their ass" and saw "debate" where one didn't exist. Isn't that such a fascinating coincidence?

I look forward to your reply, because one is surely forthcoming. LOLOLOL
What is fascinating is the fact you are spending your Saturday morning in an internet forum, lying your a$$ off, to build your online persona to feed your narcissism, because you're mentally ill.

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
The desperate communists here continue to attack anyone who mentions anything concerning religion here, and that is why all of these clowns attacked me in my thread a few weeks back asking if that elkslayer guy was a sock puppet of happy camper, as many stated on here.

Just wanted to see the proof.

So, I ask a simple question, and these psychos paint me as a sock puppet for asking a simple question.
Dedicated to our newly revealed sockpuppet from elkymasarnutts Cardones multiple personality disorder basketcase boy..

Watch and enjoy gentlemen..
👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
The desperate communists here continue to attack anyone who mentions anything concerning religion here, and that is why all of these clowns attacked me in my thread a few weeks back asking if that elkslayer guy was a sock puppet of happy camper, as many stated on here.

Just wanted to see the proof.

So, I ask a simple question, and these psychos paint me as a sock puppet for asking a simple question.
Mogo chagi...
🤣🤣🤣
Dedicated to our newly revealed sockpuppet from elkymasarnutts Cardones multiple personality disorder basketcase boy..

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣
Reading the lies from these communists, masquerading as Conservatives on internet sites, are some fun times.

Are you through your morning pack of smokes, you little commie.
Originally Posted by RUM7
Mehhhh....

Bin dont like being lied too.
No one does unless your mental like masar.

2 links

1 that he posted a couple weeks back.
1 to show start of recent meltdown and progression of it.

1st one oughta raise the Bins eyebrow if he has not seen it before.

See what happens...
Let this one hang itself some more.
Don't wanna interrupt him on a weekend .

Me and Slumlord did that long ago.
And the Bin was having a breakfest out with his family somewhere.
It was kinda awkward in many ways....
I was kinda the monkey in the middle trying to put out a Forrest fire.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣
1st rule of sockpuppet club..
Is never grow emotionally attatched to one, it's just business.

2nd rule of sockpuppet club
See 1st rule...

🤣🤣🤣

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣
Reading the lies from these communists, masquerading as Conservatives on internet sites, are some fun times.

🤣🤣🤣
Not-Elklayer sure has handed a lot of commie, pathological lying, mentally ill members their ass in these debates today. AND he has been relentless.

LOLOLOLOLOL.
Without reading through the last couple of pages since this thread was revived.

Has the term "Saul Alinsky" been used by the firstlight person yet?

Gaslighting?

Meltdown in

🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

LMAO !

Poor little mentally deranged NoElkSlayer / Happy Cramper / Jason Cardenas off his Psych Meds and headed for another Mental Midget Breakdown ! 🤪🤪🤪
And nobody notified me so I could join in on the fun ?
WTF Rene ? 😳😬😄

I’ll just leave this one here for the Pathological, Lying Little Diaper Wearing Sock Puppet.
It always seemed to agitate the schitt out him when he’d get all wound up :

🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Gaslighting?

Not yet Geno. NoElkSlayer is saving his “big guns” for his next UniBomber Manifesto. 🤪

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Gaslighting?

Not yet Geno. NoElkSlayer is saving his “big guns” for his next UniBomber Manifesto. 🤪

😂😂😂

He's building up for one of his meltdowns..

Too bad nobody really GAF about his drama anymore.

Doc Rocket was wrong about him. He really IS that stupid. No high IQ... Just a loser mentality.

Gaslighting?

😂😂😂

Doc Rocket was wrong about him. He really IS that stupid. No high IQ... Just a loser mentality.

Oh, that's gonna be a highlight of the day when that meltdown/manifesto happens.

I don't think it can be stopped either, it's like an addiction.

Gaslighting?

😂😂😂

LOL. No doubt Barry ! And he was so proud that Doc Rocket said he had “above average intelligence”.
Saved it for his Sig line. 🤪🤪🤪 😂😂😂

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
BTT
🤣🤣🤣🤣

👍👍👍

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gaslighting?

😂😂😂

LOL. No doubt Barry ! And he was so proud that Doc Rocket said he had “above average intelligence”.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
Between the 3 of us.
Masey poo is gonna blow a main vein.

🤣🤣🤣👍

Gaslighting?

😂😂😂

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

That was probably NoElkSlayer / Happy Cramper / Cardena’s happiest day in his whole miserable little existence. 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
Between the 3 of us.
Masey poo is gonna blow a main vein.

🤣🤣🤣👍

LOL. Yep. Like Geno said, it can’t be stopped now. 🤪
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hamster-masar-cardonas-post#Post17616067

Biggest contradiction of lies assembled by diaper boy.
Last paragraph especially.

I wonder if the Bin ever seen this post
🤔🤔🤔
Hmmm.....

He will on monday again if he has or hasn't
And another link.
Do what he will with them one way or the other.
Just like he has on some other maseypoo accounts since june 19 20 ish

👍🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️👍🤣🤣🤣

🤔🤔🤔
Hmmm.....

And another link.

👍🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️👍🤣🤣🤣

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

🤔🤔🤔
Hmmm.....

And another link.

👍🤣🤣🤣🙋‍♂️👍🤣🤣🤣

It'd be interesting to see just how many sockpuppets he actually has.

He creates these accts years in advance.

Sick, twisted little no life fugg...
© 24hourcampfire