Home
With just a small percentage of the American population vaccinated and less than 5% receiving their second dose
Biden is giving away billions of doses to Europe and the rest of the world.

I guess Biden spoke the truth when he said to Dovos the "America First Agenda" is over with.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?tab=rm&ogbl#trash/FMfcgxwLsdFBgxlggTRNfkctZWWkWWJL
It's poison anyway. But I'm pissed we are paying for it.
that's enough to pizz off the pope
Anything Biden does is against America.
Joe's beholden to those whose tune he's got to march to.
He has to screw his head on every morning and cross threads it almost every day.
May be a good way to halt population growth or even reduce the population. whistle
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
that's enough to pizz off the pope

The pope can have my vaccine.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
May be a good way to halt population growth or even reduce the population. whistle
I heard it might mess up female fertility. If so keep sending it.
Based upon my distrust of the motivations of those billionaires that are militantly foisting the untested and unproven vaccine on us Serfs here in America I think that by giving it to the rest of the world there’s no better human trial than what they’re doing. I don’t advocate giving anyone (except prisoners) an unproven “vaccine” but if there’s any truth to the “conspiracy theory” surrounding the mRNA “vaccine” then the cabal has found the perfect delivery system along with billions of unwitting lab rats.

What better way for the evil-doers to execute their plan of de-population than through their altruistic distribution of “free” “vaccines”.
We need to be paid for the vaccine. Good Bad or indifferent. If they want it, pay for it.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Based upon my distrust of the motivations of those billionaires that are militantly foisting the untested and unproven vaccine on us Serfs here in America I think that by giving it to the rest of the world there’s no better human trial than what they’re doing. I don’t advocate giving anyone (except prisoners) an unproven “vaccine” but if there’s any truth to the “conspiracy theory” surrounding the mRNA “vaccine” then the cabal has found the perfect delivery system along with billions of unwitting lab rats.
What better way for the evil-doers to execute their plan of de-population than through their altruistic distribution of “free” “vaccines”.

There are all sorts of pitfalls out there laid by those who would be our masters and the best thing is DO NOT take the bait. Dope, low interest credit, free healthcare, rapidly rising markets, and now a little virus and vaccines that might kill or incapacitate you. I might ought to be careful about my paranoia or Mr. Paul Bernard will put me in the same boat with Happy Camper.
doctor encore: And you expected something else from china and the ho's administration?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Biden is a turd.
The American government is so flush with excess funds, why not? (sarcasm)
[quote=VarmintGuy]doctor encore: And you expected something else from china and the ho's administration?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy[/quote

Nothing surprises me anymore and the "Left" is just getting started.
We pay, Joe gives it away.
How’s that big pharm stock looking today??
Out of the goodness of my heart, they world can have mine.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Out of the goodness of my heart, they world can have mine.
Mine also.
When do we stop paying taxes?
Joey can give mine away,have NO PLANS to put that Poison in my body...I am 60 and never taken a Flu shot and no plans to start.
Me either but I am going to get taxed on giving them to everybody else on Dipshits list.
© 24hourcampfire