Home

He took his parents' keys and drove
The boy told the Utah Highway Patrol that he fled his home in his parents' car after his mother told him she wouldn't buy him a Lamborghini, the agency tweeted. He took the keys to the car without his family's knowledge, hopped in their Dodge Journey and made it as far as the interstate before Utah Highway Patrol pulled him over.

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/570204402.html
Well he's only 5. I'd cut him some slack, not knowing that a Dodge POS isn't a Lambo.
that kid is going to be a handful when he is 15
[Linked Image from dvdtalk.com]
I was 5 when driving farm truck and tractors....stayed mostly on our land that was 60 year ago.....
Howd he see over the dash?

One of my earliest memories when I was four was driving the car into the ditch.
My dad left the engine running while he went into the house. He gave me very serious instructions to NOT touch any of the controls. That gear shift was tempting. 😄
When I was a kid 50 years ago we used to ride our bikes past a house with a Lamborghini in the driveway just to look at it. It was parked in an older high end neighborhood. Oh the dreams of little boys huh....
I've never seen but one or two lamborghini's, but my son rode in one when he was 8 or 9 yr. old. Fellow that lived across the road from Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge had one. Wife and son were down that way one day and the fellow was outside washing the car. Son talked Mom into stopping so he could see it up close. Fellow offered him a ride, so around the block they went. Made his day.
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
Well he's only 5. I'd cut him some slack, not knowing that a Dodge POS isn't a Lambo.

He did know. Go to the link and read the story dumbass.
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
I was 5 when driving farm truck and tractors....stayed mostly on our land that was 60 year ago.....

Crashed my first ( and only) car at 5, Dad left me in it parked on a hill. Too easy to play with the prndl. After that showed and let me drive the farm truck and tractors
Parents are at work, 16 year old sister watching him and prosecutor is deciding if he wants to charge the parents?
He drove it like he stole it - pretty young to be an OG.....
I want one too.
Originally Posted by hanco
I want one too.

But you're old enough to steal your wife's car and drive it to Walmart and nobody will care!!! Yes, you too can reenact this feat of derring-do in your own town!!!

laugh
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

My dad left the engine running while he went into the house. He gave me very serious instructions to NOT touch any of the controls. That gear shift was tempting. 😄

Forward to 2 min. Watch fast as the pertinent scenes are very short

I had this guy beat, until the light turned green
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Forward to 2 min. Watch fast as the pertinent scenes are very short

😄👍

That's the kind of kid you want on your side!
© 24hourcampfire