Home
These Are the Roughly 200 Businesses Whose Leaders Are Backing Gun Control Initiatives by Beth Baumann
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...-are-backing-gun-control-initia-n2585088

Dave
This post has been seen here dozens of times. Big companies lobby, donate, and do other things that lead them to being on this kind of list.

There is not ONE SINGLE 24HCF member here who can say they don't support a company on that list.
Originally Posted by duck911
This post has been seen here dozens of times. Big companies lobby, donate, and do other things that lead them to being on this kind of list.

There is not ONE SINGLE 24HCF member here who can say they don't support a company on that list.

thank you great conservative patriot. still upset about gamestock?
You answer with a lame azz personal attack, so I assume you have nothin to refute my assertion that everyone here is guilty in supporting "business who support gun control?"

In today's economy, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to maneuver through a day without using, consuming, wearing, or eating something produced by an EVIL company.

That was my point. But, you are too ignorant to really get it. And, it was a REALLY obvious point.....
Duck Duck Gooey
They will not be a business in the new USA.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
They will not be a business in the new USA.

Pray tell?
Thanks, it's nice to know which ones to avoid!
You answer with a lame azz personal attack, so I assume you have nothin to refute my assertion that everyone here is guilty in supporting "business who support gun control?"

In today's economy, it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE to maneuver through a day without using, consuming, wearing, or eating something produced by an EVIL company.

That was my point. But, you are too ignorant to really get it. And, it was a REALLY obvious point.....
So your solution is to not even try avoiding those companies?
I believe in "Gun control". Only aim, point at what you intend to shoot.

As a friend says, Guns don't scare me, flying bullets do!
Thanks for posting the list and article. I saw that paypal was among them. I terminated my account with them yesterday.
The title should read that they support MORE gun control.
About the only surprise on that list was Autozone.

Costco's on it for all you Costco fans.

“You can run, but you can’t hide”

What does the list of business that SUPPORT” the 2A look like?

Midway USA
Chick-fil-A
Black Rifle Coffee Company
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Probably should also mention the mainstream Churches that support it also.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I'd be interested to have that information. Do you have a link or source?
It’s nice to know the enemies of the second amendment. Hard to avoid all of them all the time. Had my wife cancel all our scheduled Amazon deliveries. Still will have to buy some things from them. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

I'd be interested to have that information. Do you have a link or source?

It was posted here a while back and the list was surprisingly long.
I'd be interested in the criteria needed to be put on that list.
Duck and Old_Kook in the same thread...

It's like a dream come true!

Costco is just great!

They import "prime" beef and sell it to people who don't know any better.
I support gun control....so tight one can hit the X from 1200 yards!!
Well I know some I won't support in the future. I still boycott Gillette because of their support of an AWB 30 years ago.

Someone should state a web site with an up to date list of such firms together with a list, in each case, of a competitor.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Duck and Old_Kook in the same thread...

It's like a dream come true!

And your dumbf’k ass presence completes the trifecta.

Still nursing that sore pussy, goy Boy?
Heh.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Well I know some I won't support in the future. I still boycott Gillette because of their support of an AWB 30 years ago.

Someone should state a web site with an up to date list of such firms together with a list, in each case, of a competitor.

https://concealednation.org/2019/12/updated-list-of-pro-gun-and-anti-gun-stores/
GRADE F

CHICK-FIL-A 45 F
DUNKIN 45 F
MCDONALDS 35 F
7/11 20 F
ACE HARDWARE 20 F
APPLEBEE’S 20 F
BARNES & NOBLE 20 F
DOLLAR TREE 20 F
OLD CHICAGO PIZZA 20 F
RAINBOW SHOPS 20 F
HOT TOPIC 20 F
JOS. A. BANK 20 F
KOHL’S 20 F
NIKE 10 F
LOWE’S 0 F
HOME DEPOT 0 F

F is a good thing

I agree its hard to avoid the dipchits.
its a process.
dave
Thanks for posting this list.I had not seen it yet.
I guess I am doing pretty good. Most of the businesses on that list I have never heard of. Autozone is the only one I do business with from that list. Luckily we have 2 other parts stores in town,so I can cut the cord with Auto zone.
I have a sincere question: why would it matter if a company supports or doesn't support some specific right? If they are not in a position to infringe on that right, what does it matter? What if Costco says you shouldn't have any absolute right against self-incrimination? What if Auto Zone releases a statement claiming you shouldn't be able to worship the god of your choosing? Hell, most Christians say you shouldn't be able to worship the god of your choosing, if it isn't their specific god, and in their specific terms.

So, why does it matter? Do these corporations really have the power to affect your rights? Do you think your rights boil down to elections and campaign contributions and lobbying groups? I would say to you that if you do believe that, you already have no rights.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
I have a sincere question: why would it matter if a company supports or doesn't support some specific right? If they are not in a position to infringe on that right, what does it matter? What if Costco says you shouldn't have any absolute right against self-incrimination? What if Auto Zone releases a statement claiming you shouldn't be able to worship the god of your choosing? Hell, most Christians say you shouldn't be able to worship the god of your choosing, if it isn't their specific god, and in their specific terms.

So, why does it matter? Do these corporations really have the power to affect your rights? Do you think your rights boil down to elections and campaign contributions and lobbying groups? I would say to you that if you do believe that, you already have no rights.

You sound confussed.
I vote at the polls and with my wallet. Levi’s, Comcast, Nike, Dicks Sporting Goods, Gillette are a few companies among others that I avoid 100% of the time. I can’t avoid all of them and can’t devote my life to researching conglomerates and all political stances but the obvious in your face ones do not get my dollars.

Surprised Target wasn't on there.
The only absolute that would be reall hard to avoid is Microsoft. I've never heard of 3/4 of those companies.
Originally Posted by HuntnShoot

Do you understand election contributions? Do you understand the federal agency system?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Costco is just great!

They import "prime" beef and sell it to people who don't know any better.

They know enough to know that it’s good stuff.

I think that they also sell that stringy, tough, certified, pure grass fed scchitt too for them that want it.
Originally Posted by dave7mm
GRADE F

CHICK-FIL-A 45 F
DUNKIN 45 F
MCDONALDS 35 F
7/11 20 F
ACE HARDWARE 20 F
APPLEBEE’S 20 F
BARNES & NOBLE 20 F
DOLLAR TREE 20 F
OLD CHICAGO PIZZA 20 F
RAINBOW SHOPS 20 F
HOT TOPIC 20 F
JOS. A. BANK 20 F
KOHL’S 20 F
NIKE 10 F
LOWE’S 0 F
HOME DEPOT 0 F

F is a good thing

I agree its hard to avoid the dipchits.
its a process.
dave

Surprised My Pillow isn't on that list.
A bunch of arm crossed harrumphs isn’t gonna change a thing. I’d be willing to bet that being “anti” is better for business than being “pro”

Ever see a bunch of gun guys in the parking lot of Burger King demanding they support the 2A?

“Support the 2A or we’ll burn this mother down!!”

Low life libtards don’t have anything better to do than whine and protest. People with nothing to lose throw the first bricks.
Never heard of most of them!
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Thanks for posting the list and article. I saw that paypal was among them. I terminated my account with them yesterday.

Their policies suck. I'm going to stop accepting them for payment.
When do they insist we are supposed to sew a yellow gun on our clothes?
CC at a few of em LOL
© 24hourcampfire