Home
Posted By: wabigoon Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
I slept late, not all that bad. One cup down.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Little Smokies heating, pretend coffee brewing (!), pancake batter ready to be made, plates warming in oven, syrup pitcher ready to go into the microwave.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Sounds good John!
Posted By: hanco Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
I’m fixing broken water lines, how exciting!!!
Posted By: RockyRaab Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Good marmalade to you, too. Did not sleep in late. Finished coffee, had ham and eggs with rye toast and marmalade, glass of milk. Have to replace a toilet flapper this morning and have my cataract post-op check later today.
Posted By: Torqued Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Good morning ol boys. Having bacon and eggs right now. Looking forward to a day in the 50's. Don't even care about the mud. Hopefully I can seal the remainder of the trim for my reloading room this afternoon after I go to the LGS to see what they don't have for supplies
Posted By: EdM Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
My second cup is down. Something's going on with the ball of my left foot that makes walking tough so my wife and pup are walking alone this AM. I'm going to head out to a hot rod shop to discuss a header/exhaust install then load up some 308 and 30-30 for the upcoming hog hunt. I'll hit the range tomorrow. Still without water though...
Posted By: smarquez Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Good morning Wabi, cream of wheat, sourdough toast, coffee. Heading out to the garage to organize again, weather supposed to be in the middle to upper 70's. It's beautiful outside right now.
Posted By: Gus Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
had my second dose of moderna by 10am, and had already rested for 15 minutes after the fact.

a cup of mcdonalds best on the way to the getting place.

a cup of community coffee on the way home.

nothing from the halal place.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
Fresh coffee after dinner here. Good to hear from all you kind folks!
Posted By: antlers Re: Good Mornin' Folks! - 02/23/21
On my way back home. Did a 12.5 mile trek west of Cañon City up in some rugged canyons today. Took me a little over 5 hours. Had to make it count. We've got some harsher weather moving in tonight.
© 24hourcampfire