Home
Sorry to hear about TW today, but more sorry to see how he is being covered. When your driving and cross a curbed median into ongoing lanes, then hit another curb and go airborne into the timber and no skid marks are found throughout duration you appear to be impaired. The news states no evidence of impairment seems to imply BS to me, especially after his Florida incident. Even if you fell asleep once hitting the median you’d be slamming on the brakes. Not applying brakes shows you are unconscious. I suppose he could have fallen asleep and upon hitting the curb was somehow knocked unconscious and unable to operate brakes. After recent surgery and history of prescription drug use I tend to question the non impairment prognosis. In the end he’ll apparently be okay so there’s that. Lucky he didn’t head on somebody.
Yeah, he's a little coke-monkey, and is reaping the consequences of that now.
First reports said leg injuries. TV just said he's in critical condition.

I can't stand the philandering misfit, and I hope he never plays again. Flame suit on.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
First reports said leg injuries. TV just said he's in critical condition.

I can't stand the philandering misfit, and I hope he never plays again. Flame suit on.

Flave’s gonna be pissed!
Sure fuucked his beautiful wife over!!
Better at driving golf balls than vehicles.
Why the fugg is a guy with that kinda wealth (Lear Jets, yachts, 40 million dollar home, billionaire) driving a vehicle. Where’s a driver/limo? Strange.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah, he's a little coke-monkey, and is reaping the consequences of that now.

Yep. Hey, if you got the money, destroy yourself.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Why the fugg is a guy with that kinda wealth (Lear Jets, yachts, 40 million dollar home, billionaire) driving a vehicle. Where’s a driver/limo? Strange.

Where's the excitement in that?
Originally Posted by hanco

She fuuucked her life over when she said, "I do".
Well if your going to blow your mind out in a car and have the money to do so it should be a $500K Ferrari. A Genesis SUV isn’t exactly exciting.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Right, she was like that Indian that picked up the rattlesnake.
Originally Posted by Hastings

Right, she was like that Indian that picked up the rattlesnake.

Hahaha. For sure. She just picked up a POS. And let it fugger.
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Well if your going to blow your mind out in a car and have the money to do so it should be a $500K Ferrari. A Genesis SUV isn’t exactly exciting.

I bet he'd disagree flipping and rolling through the air and trees. wink

I once skidded down an interstate doing numerous backwards doughnuts at 80 in a hatch back sports car.

Shee-itt. shocked
Is he out of the woods yet?
Tiger who?

I reached in my pockets and found zero fuuucks.
Drove into the rough.
Out of bounds....
The fall will be cushioned by money, lots of it.

Take care, Willie
I'm sure his Manager paid the tow drivers to get all of the pills/coke out of the car.
So it's true after all.. you can take the tiger out of Africa, but you cant take the Africa out of.. wait, what?
Anyway, who cares? Dude puts a little ball in a hole for a living and is grossly overcompensated for it.

100 million settlement for five years of marriage? I’d say she’s doing ok.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

She’s smiling for sure.
Why does anyone here give a schitt?
Originally Posted by cra1948

It's psychological. Same deal as seeing themselves as being something like a fake-tanned real estate swindler and envying that one for his whore of a wife, too. People are weird.
He's just trying to be less white.......
Originally Posted by cra1948

You cared enough to open and post in this thread. Derrrrrrrrr!
Just another one time "celebrity" who once had fame and fortune and now is throwing it all away. Started when he fell in with the wrong crowd whoring around in Vegas, to his dismay what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas. His white babe trophy wife stuck it in his azz and broke it off, and it's been down hill ever since.
Just another one time "celebrity" who once had fame and fortune and now is throwing it all away. Started when he fell in with the wrong crowd whoring around in Vegas, to his dismay what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas. His white babe trophy wife stuck it in his azz and broke it off, and it's been down hill ever since.
Dang few can handle that much smoke up their azz.
Media coverage rivalled that of the Kobe Bryant incident.
Woods shanked it out of bounds into the trees.
LA Sheriff's dept Indicated there was no indication of intoxication, and that the area the accident happened, is known for a lot of accidents. Sounds like the Curbing he hit get's hit a lot, so may need to be moved or taken out. Who knows. I think they would say if there were drugs in the vehicle as multiple deputies were there long before the tow truck.
That kind of information does not support the vested interest in maintaining the status quo of participants in CF threads.
Seemed strange to me that the news media had nothing better to report, all day long. WTF
What's the big deal a pro golfer crashes?

Seriously just how important is that?

3rd page news
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain

She’s smiling for sure.

"We've already settled what you are; now we are just negotiating price."
I am sorry, but phuque this clown. The MSM is all about "can TW stage a comeback now?" Unbelievable how stupid the MSM think we all are!
Originally Posted by 700LH

3rd page news

Nah it's front page stuff. The guy is probably the most famous 'athlete' in the world and maybe the richest next to Lebron or Jordan.

I hated him after what he did to his wife but he got my respect back after working so hard to get his game back. Now this, I don't know what to think. Probably high as a kite, but maybe just stupid...it's tough to speculate.
The media loves them some Tiger drama!
With the wealth that he has amassed, why can he not just pay someone to drive him around??? He cannot drive and has proven so two different times now. Wow, what a idiot!

FORE!!!!
Wasn't even his car. He was in one of the new Genesis SUVs they loaned him for this past weekend's tournament, and he was supposedly on his way to a photo shoot for them. News today claims he was not "medically impaired" which I will take with a grain silo of salt.

I hope the sonofabitch never plays again, but it will not stop the golf commentators from gushing about him while they wet their panties.

Edit: just noticed the cake. Happy birthday, JeffyD. Just had mine last week, so we know what our Dads were doing some long-ago May day, eh?
I just read a report that he's 'responsive'. That's not just being shaken up.
If they had social media and cell phones when Arnie was the man, Tiger would be child’s play.
Originally Posted by 700LH

3rd page news

What do they have to put on the first page anymore?

Russian collusion?

Impeachment?

smile
Genesis can spin this into a commercial i bet
Ben Hogan had a head on crash with a Greyhound which almost killed him. He managed to come back and not only play but win, including the 1953 season where he won 5 out of 6 tournaments he entered including 3 of the Grand Slam events (he did not enter the fourth because he was playing in another tournament). So we will see about Tiger, I wish him well.
The media loves to tear someone down as much as they love to put them on a pedestal.
well, he is half Asian, so that explains the driving....
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
I bet he wins another tournament before he turns 50.
Originally Posted by 16bore

What do you want to bet?

And, I'm talking PGA, not an overseas non tourney thing
For whatever reason, he obviously can't drive for schitt. He needs to take an Uber from here on out.
Originally Posted by goalie

What do you want to bet?

1 Titleist Prov1.
Originally Posted by goalie

What do you want to bet?

1 Titleist Prov1.

Make it 1 pink Bridgestone and I'm in!!!
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That wreck hasn’t slowed him down none at all
© 24hourcampfire