Home
My old boss, the Fire Chief, painful to watch. He is a nice guy but not a public speaker. He had his PIO Chief there but he just stood there while the FC mumbled. The PIO Chief is a top notch guy and a way better speaker than the FC.
As far as "Jaws of Life" which is a Hurst Company tool, it was not used. LA County FD uses the Amkus extrication tool. It was burly men and hand tools that got him out of the car, Halligan and ax, AKA "Irons".
The media asks some stupid questions. The few times I had to deal directly with them I wanted to punch them all and there was 2 women in the group.
Poor ole Tiger
What’s the cliff notes version. I’m not watching faux news to find out.
Originally Posted by hanco
Poor ole Tiger

Yep, darn the luck. Looks like hes gonna make it. wink
Originally Posted by smarquez
My old boss, the Fire Chief, painful to watch. He is a nice guy but not a public speaker. He had his PIO Chief there but he just stood there while the FC mumbled. The PIO Chief is a top notch guy and a way better speaker than the FC.
As far as "Jaws of Life" which is a Hurst Company tool, it was not used. LA County FD uses the Amkus extrication tool. It was burly men and hand tools that got him out of the car, Halligan and ax, AKA "Irons".
The media asks some stupid questions. The few times I had to deal directly with them I wanted to punch them all and there was 2 women in the group.

That doesn't tell us about Woods. What happened to him?
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Hard-working Black/Asian man, on his way to work at 7:15 in the morning, injured by defective Asian automobile. Extricated from vehicle by a bunch of angry White supremacist firefighters and taken to hospital, where he was operated on by a bunch of rich White/Asian/Jewish doctors, because the hospital refuses to hire sufficient numbers of Hispanic and Black doctors....
Car crash. Woods injured leg seriously.

[Linked Image from dynaimage.cdn.cnn.com]
Busted up leg and ankle needing surgery. Tight lipped about drugs or alcohol and circumstances surrounding the crash. Mostly stupid questions by media after that.

I
he's lucky to be alive
He's lucky he didn't injure or kill someone else.
Was there a curve nearby?
I hope his golf bag is okay.
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Hard-working Black/Asian man, on his way to work at 7:15 in the morning, injured by defective Asian automobile. Extricated from vehicle by a bunch of angry White supremacist firefighters and taken to hospital, where he was operated on by a bunch of rich White/Asian/Jewish doctors, because the hospital refuses to hire sufficient numbers of Hispanic and Black doctors....

Did he test positive for covid?
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by fburgtx

Did he test positive for covid?

Soon.
© 24hourcampfire