Home
Treason! Obama Officials Caught Col...Presidency To ‘Foil Trump Diplomacy’

A new report from the Washington Times has new revelations that could amount to, what many say, treason by Obama administration officials.

The report alleges that former Secretary of State and current Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry and current special envoy on Iran policy Robert Malley, were in backchannel communication with the Iranian regime throughout the Trump administration, with express intentions to “foil Trump diplomacy”.

The "scandal free" Obama administrations apparently continued their "non scandals" well into the Trump presidency.
Sad question is, "What will be done about it? And by whom"?

Doesn't appear to be any accountability in government. Been that way for a looooong time. Now, it just seems to be more open and in our face.
More and more, I fear there's only one way to take our country back... and I don't see that happening.
Originally Posted by FOsteology

Well, we all know the answer to that.

In reality, it won't even be acknowledged to have happened.

MM
Blah blah blah nothing to see here move along people!
We all no nothing will ever happen to obama!
GOP has no balls to press the issue, Dems control house & senate. Not a snowballs chance in hell justice will EVER be served. Justice is blind (except for high level democrat's)
I foresee the Washington Times as being a victim of cancel culture in 3, 2, 1........
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

Well, we all know the answer to that.

We sure do..........

Doesn't appear to be any accountability in government. Been that way for a looooong time. Now, it just seems to be more open and in our face.
More and more, I fear there's only one way to take our country back... and I don't see that happening.

Eventually we might get some Republicans with balls and the power to use them. We can hope at least.

This. We're in Soviet Union territory in the US today.
What ever happened to that Logan Act?
I'm sure Joe will get right on that.
Here comes the anti Iran propaganda that's intended to get the Trump supporters on board.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm sure Joe will get right on that.

Exactly. And, if not him, CNN or the New York Times.
Oh no a Russian bot waving a chinese schit rag. This is the right place for both.
Everything is possible and nothing believable.
Originally Posted by IamShado

Eventually we might get some Republicans with balls and the power to use them. We can hope at least.

Smokin' that good stuff a little early today, eh?

One of the best most recent funnies........................

MM
We had one. His name is Trump. They drove him out of Washington because he scared them. Edk
There is no rule of law.
Nothing happened to Ted Kennedy when he did the very same thing with the USSR during the Reagan years, so nothing will happen now. Remember, we have the foxes watching the hen house. They do these things because they know they will get away with it even if it's discovered. Now we know why they were so pissed that Trump took out their head terrorist.
Originally Posted by MPat70
GOP has no balls to press the issue, Dems control house & senate. Not a snowballs chance in hell justice will EVER be served. Justice is blind (except for high level democrat's)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!
I say, Kingfish, could the declass drip be picking up steam?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by MPat70

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!

It may not be in the GOP or DOJs hands.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This. We're in Soviet Union territory in the US today.

And people are slowly realizing that, being led from dark to light. Dark winter. Brighter spring.
They added votes for obama too. Plus he was going to school here as a foreign exchange student from indonesia where students are muslum. He born in kenya.
Ho hum....(yawn)..... Wake me up when somebody gets charged or arrested.
This is not a new story. Happened long ago, and the Trump folks didn’t do anything about it, so why would Biden’s? Why that is I don’t know. Either it would be “bad form” or simply not worth the trouble, I suppose. I doubt it meets the standard of Treason, though clearly it’s disloyal. I’d rate it about like Hanoi Jane posing on a NVA AA gun, worthy of our contempt and scorn, but probably not actionable.

Wikidickey says only two people have ever been charged, and none convicted under the Logan Act. It is a felony.
Kerry committed treason, similar to this during Vietnam. "Unfit to Command". if you haven't read it, do so.

No changing of stripes there.

The guy is a maggot.
I can’t stand that fooktard Kerry.
Originally Posted by las
Kerry committed treason, similar to this during Vietnam. "Unfit to Command". if you haven't read it, do so.

No changing of stripes there.

The guy is a maggot.

McCain and Kerry worked hard to suppress POW/MIA evidence in Southeast Asia to make sure normalization
with Vietnam moved forward. On June 16, 1993 the Boston Herald published that Stewart Forbes, CEO of Colliers Int'l
announced that John Forbes, (who is Kerry's cousin) would broker a 905 million dollar contract for a deep sea port in Vung Tau, Vietnam.
He's a walking, talking piece of shït.
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.
There are degrees of war. And parts of it are already here..
Bastidges. Every one 🤬
The sad thing is not a damn thing will be done about it!
Originally Posted by stevelyn
War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in your backyard.

Back Yard
HE!! they are practically knocking at our front doors.
Give them another 4 or 5 months
All I have to say is Valerie Jarrett. Iranian family with deep ties.
© 24hourcampfire