Home
Posted By: kennyd Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Go figure.
There was an "article" about climate. I opined that the continustion of the last ice age decline was happening; and that maybe Etna would erupt enough to cause another Little Ice Age.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Still on facebook aye..
Posted By: ruffcutt Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Anytime someone brings up the melting glaciers I say “you mean the remnants of the last ice age?”
“Is there anything under those glaciers, like archeological artifacts that were there before the glaciers?”
The earth is trying to return to the state it was in before the last ice age.
You have a lot of good company. Now that you have been insulted, get to Gab, Rumble and Parler.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Nothing but a bunch of damned DENIERS here!!!
Y'all best start masking up.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
You should not patronize FaceBook. FaceBook is anti-American.
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Facebook deleted my post! You expected something different from your controllers? WTF!
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
There went your good standing at the 'fire.
Twitter banned Crowder cause he posted video evidence of checking voter addresses which turned out to be empty lots in NV, AZ and Detroit.
Good. Now delete FB. Why patronize a company that hates what you believe and is actively working to destroy your way of life?
Posted By: tedthorn Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
You have a lot of good company. Now that you have been insulted, get to Gab, Rumble and Parler.

Parler????

Hmmm
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
Anytime someone brings up the melting glaciers I say “you mean the remnants of the last ice age?”
“Is there anything under those glaciers, like archeological artifacts that were there before the glaciers?”
The earth is trying to return to the state it was in before the last ice age.

Ice cores take from the peak of the last ice age reveal that there was 5 times as much CO2 in the air at that time than there is now. It's one of the many basic facts that illustrate the falseness of the "global warming" theory that human emissions of CO2 are changing our climate. Another one is that charts of sunspot activity over the last 110 years perfectly correlate with charts of the levels of navigable rivers during the same period--the latter also correlating with temperatures. Another strong indicator that variations in the output of the giant hot yellow thing in the sky causes climate to change, rather than human-caused CO2 emissions, is that the polar ice on Mars fluctuates similarly to that on Earth. So, it's either solar fluctuations causing that, or the Martians are driving too many diesel trucks up there.
Posted By: cv540 Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Curious what reason Facebook gave for deleting it.

I don't have Facebook and never will, why feed someone that hates me.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
You insulted their religion.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Everyone one of them weenies can tell me that it's getting hotter and we need to 'stop it'.................

But when i ask them, not a one of them can tell me what the 'normal' temperature is for the Urth............. to borrow another's spelling...

I also axe them what it was, specifically, that caused the polar ice sheet, that covered Chicago, to melt. AND, what made the glaciers melt that created the finger lakes of NY State??
Posted By: Redneck Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Why ANYONE is on that chitbox site is beyond me...
Posted By: sse Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
You insulted their religion.

good point
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

Parler????

Hmmm

Is Parler cancelling folks?
They banned me a month ago with no reason. Said I violated community standards.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
I was banned by me a month or so back, Fugg Em
Is Parler around? I thought it came crashing down due to Apple and Google?
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Is Parler around? I thought it came crashing down due to Apple and Google?

They be up and a runnin. Been watching Prager U videos there.

Click and see https://www.parler.com/auth/access
Posted By: las Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
They banned me a month ago with no reason. Said I violated community standards.

You on Conrad's bathing schedule? smile
Posted By: 16bore Re: Facebook deleted my post - 02/24/21
We’re melting dammit!
Spacebook won't let me sign on OR register as a newbie. So I guess I have insulted communism at some point on Spacekook. I have been so upset since that happened. I can't get on to find out what I did. I didn't like commies while in high school and I still don't like them 50 plus years later. But Be Well, RZ.
© 24hourcampfire