Home
it has hit it here in Oregon.... and going past that amount, with no hesitation....

plus Circle K has bought into the fuel stations in the Rogue Valley here, and now charging 16 to 20 cents more a gallon to use your credit or debit card....

I don't buy fuel at those places.....

back to Obama era, high fuel prices, when are shortages going to be next...

and Commine Harris wanting even higher prices, no heating as the latest trend is to outlaw natural gas, with no alternative in play...
they talk solar and wind mills, and yet have no infrastructure to distribute it, much less handle it...
trying to ban heating with wood also...although there is tons of it...

heard on the radio housing prices are up 7 to 10 % in just a few months...

they want more taxes on everything, knowing that there are still only 100 pennies in a dollar, they just think they deserve more of your dollar you worked for than you do..

We all need monitored more according to whats coming out of DC...

when are they going to have the re education camps, and white people termination camps set up?

like good little minions we all are just standing down and taking it....

being white in the nation is akin to being a Jew in 1938 Germany......
I was back in the San Francisco area for a few days. Gas was $4.09 a gallon (it's $2.30 here in Montana). For my truck, with a 36 gallon tank, that's a pretty big increase in fuel costs.
I hope all of the idiots that voted for Biden are happy! It's going to get a lot worse!
$2.499 here down to the corner. $2.299 in Topeka. Politicians gots to have cheap fuel.
$2.49 regular here, up a dime in the last few days.
I paid 2.33 at Costco in Twin Falls, ID yesterday. Walmart's the same. Diesel's about 2.80. We were in Vancouver, WA last week and saw gas in that part of WA and OR pushing $3 really hard. We did see $3 in a couple small towns. There was a Costco in Vancouver last week that was 2.41 and the lines were very long since everyone else was .30 higher.
For some reason, gas here in Twin Falls is often cheaper than anywhere else from here to Portland or Seattle, even cheaper than Boise.
See who's f-ing u ... gov of course... https://taxfoundation.org/state-gas-tax-rates-2020/#:~:text=You'll%20find%20the%20lowest,and%20Mississippi%20(18.79%20cpg).
Haven't been to town in a few days.

Last week was $3.09 at the "cheap" station there, $3.49 or so at the Chevron, and something like $2.69 on the Rez
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Last week was $3.09 at the "cheap" station there, $3.49 or so at the Chevron, and something like $2.69 on the Rez

so you're stopping by and getting cozy with the Injuns?
It was 3.05 in town yesterday.
Not yet, 2.60ish. I've read China's Mao Tse-Tung sent the beaurocarts to work in the rice patties like the common people for two weeks a year.

Biden should have to work for a living, and pay bills like us common stiffs.
$2.99 here and trending up, sucks to have a commie running the country.
2.39 for the truck, 2.89 for the car. The truck is fortunately the daily driver since the car doesn't get much better mileage.
Come on man!!!
It's the pre-spring blend. Nothing to see here.
$2.52 ish in central Florida
WTI is at $63.... I'll take high gas as long as crude keeps up.
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Valsdad

so you're stopping by and getting cozy with the Injuns?

5 miles outside of town. I did the math once, based on the difference in price if I'm at a half tank or less I come out ahead in the truck doing the 10 mile round trip. And with an 8 gal fill up I get a free ice tea. And we get to write our name on the receipt and drop it in the box for a drawing. They've got a big set of Milwaukee tools this go 'round. Friend won a huge bbq grill, they've had kayaks and fishing eqpt and other goodies too. All the Chevron does is make a bigger profit for their shareholders.

I do support my "Red cuzzins" out there, they are providing jobs closer to where they live. Building a nicer truck stop there on 395 too for the folks driving commercial. Easier to fill up there than try to get in and out in town.
Gas was $2.36
Diesel was $2.64 this morning
$2.35 to $2.65 in Omaha. Up $0.50 in the past 2 weeks.
Just paid $2.22 per gallon for mid-grade 89 0ctane at a Shell Station in South Texas, north of Houston, this morning.

IIRC, 87 Octane regular was $2.09 per gallon.
$2.99 here in Mesa, AZ. Circle K.
2.50 here.
Here in the PRK, prices haven't been below three $$ per in years.
2.58 to 2.60 here!
2.25 here
$2.11 two days ago for regular.
It's about $2.30 at the Costco in Idaho Falls now. Last month it was $1.92. So only a 20% increase this last month. They will continue to crank it up at that rate until at least $4. The dirty dems what European level prices at $5-$6.

Bb
It will be 8.00 here by next year if biden stays.
$2.79 in western New Jersey, up .74 since Numnuts took office!
Was about 198 at cheapest place,, and now 285. Good news, because meat, bread and milk will follow soon.
What happened to your savings? Evaporated, lost buying power.
$2.89 in central PA
$3.23 for diesel in south Jersey
We are looking to buy farm fuel for fall.
$2.91. Soon to go though.
3.45 here
I filled today at $2.70.
had to make a trip to the schithole that used to be denver today...2.919 for premium
premium shot up big time...3.25
Originally Posted by Scout308
I hope all of the idiots that voted for Biden are happy! It's going to get a lot worse!

That's the thing though, biden wasn't voted in he was installed by DeepState!
$2.25 for farm fall fuel.
Seafire: Top quality Exxon gas (regular) has just risen to $2.43 here in SW Montana!
Thanks to china joe and his ho!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
2.79 at the speedway in our town. 2.61 right next door at Wesco. Guess where I gassed the car up. When I got home told the wife and she hopped in her truck to top it off. Both places were 2.79.

Gonna be a long 4 years
2.23 to 2.49 around town.

Bout a 45 50 cents increase since Jo and the Ho,s coranation and all the rubber stamp EO,s started up.
Paid $3.69 yesterday. $3.00 would be a real treat! Gotta pay for climate change ya know?
$2.55 -$2.60- range in Atlanta area. Up from $2.10 (or less!) in early January.
Originally Posted by renegade50
2.23 to 2.49 around town.

Bout a 45 50 cents increase since Jo and the Ho,s coranation and all the rubber stamp EO,s started up.

2.24 at the Raceway in front of Co-Op

2.59 at that negro EBT gas station on the bypass
Just wait till Joey signs a EO boosting up fed fuel tax.......
Coming to a gas station near you soon.........
Gas up again in town, $2.57. Took a 60 mile road trip today and saw $2.75 for a high.

Talking heads blame climate change and the Texas freeze for the increases.

Fuucktards musta missed the 50+ cent increase prior to the latest climate hoax......

I can't wait to see someone out of gas on the side of the road with Biden Harris bumper stickers broke and hitching.I will give them the number 1 sign with my middle finger as I drive by.
This thread was unintended to be timely....

well out and about today...... yeah Gas locally went over $3.00.... to between $3.29 to $3.39....

Plus one of two local major oil companies, was sold to Mario Andretti's Company of Circle K...

on top of these prices, they charge a further 16 to 20 cents per gallon more to use your credit card, OR debit card....

well be over $4.00 a gallon here I'll bet before Easter gets here...

G.Damned DemocRATS.....
If gas is only $3.00 in your area, you are behind the Biden curve and need to catch up!
Still cheap compared to electricity last week in Texas. I wonder which one of those dumb bastards kept their Tesla plugged in and charging when electricity hit $9.00 per kWh.

That’s a $900 fill up to go 300 miles.
Anyone with money in the stock market is making way more that a bump in gas prices.

Hillbillies stepping over dollars yo pick up fines.
Some folks here know that I retired after 30 years with a major in O&G and have always been on the lack of success of the sector here. When running properly a pile of jobs are offered that drive unemployment down ( a win?) I am really lost on the hate of the oil industry here.
High test is over 3.00.

Lower grades don't get as much millage as High Test.

Oil is now over 60.00 a barrel and looking up.
Originally Posted by EdM
Some folks here know that I retired after 30 years with a major in O&G and have always been on the lack of success of the sector here. When running properly a pile of jobs are offered that drive unemployment down ( a win?) I am really lost on the hate of the oil industry here.

People here in Oklahoma are thanking god that prices are rebounding. The ranchers, roughnecks, engineers, pipe yards, land companies, attorneys, restaurants, car dealers, accountants, investors and real estate companies are all praying it keeps going and is a trend and not a blip.

I’m just amazed that all the people who hate high gas prices don’t realize that the main beneficiaries of higher prices are, you guessed it, rural (fly over country) Republican voters.
Have been paying $3.25 gas for a few weeks
Gas has been over $3 up here all along. It did jump about 20 cents in a couple days last week, to $3.69. Diesel has stayed at $3.62 for the last 6 months or so.

Befo Joe and Ho are through with us, it will likely be over $6.
Originally Posted by las
Gas has been over $3 up here all along. It did jump about 20 cents in a couple days last week, to $3.69. Diesel has stayed at $3.62 for the last 6 months or so.

Dayom... almost worth driving to Ninilchik. 2.69 at Three Bears and 2.64 at Tesoro . Went to Soldotna twice in 2020, ain't been there yet this year.. The Three Bears store/Ace hardware is great in our Lil Villa!! + Twin Rivers adult beverage redistribution center/rock and roll emporium..
Only drive 5-6 miles a day.. Harbor at Ninilchik and cruise the beach at Deep Creek.. Tuesdays a high mileage day,
Both beaches and changing filters at an air quality monitoring station..10 miles Rd trip.
Originally Posted by EdM

Ed, of all the folks I have met on the campfire here over the last 16 plus years on it, you are the guy I first think of when I think of someone who has run his life well planned out and has managed his successes.. I've been super impressed with how you've done that.... definitely a life well lived...

that said, I have to admit... I do have problems with how more money out of my pocket, to benefit others, ends up benefitting me in the end...

if that benefits me, then why don't we make fuel $6.00 a gallon or even $10 a gallon.... but then I look at my bank account, and see a lot less money in it,
and I'm still having trouble seeing how that benefits me...

Under Trump, we had more fuel resources available, than ever before....yet I remember in my youth and when I started driving back in 1968, I had a lowly VW bug...
it ran on regular, and as memory recalls, up and down the entire east coast, you really had a hard time finding fuel for less than 29.9 cents a gallon, or OVER 29.9 cents a gallon.... the oil industry was clipping along just fine, and with plenty of stations of many different companies.... plenty of competition...

now with mergers after mergers.... prices not fluctuate all over the map.... states road tax fuel a lot more than they use to...
diesel use to be much cheaper than gas, since it was a by product of oil production... for the last 20 years it now costs much more than gas...

even my young memory of my folks buying gas in my youth, say 1958 on... they paid 29.9 for gas.... that price was stabile for 15 plus years...

and for myself, I can remember my hate for oil companies, goes back to the 1973-74 fuel embargo on the east coast.... where stations were open two hours a day only..
many states you bought fuel on even and odd days, according to your license number..... while oil tankers sat off the east coast at anchor for 4 to 6 months, as they had nowhere to drop the fuel, because local refineries were full.. but little gas was available to the public, as they pushed up prices...

it was all manipulated.. and was pretty evident... for me, 50 years later... that is why I don't trust oil companies one damn bit...

and when I say that, I'm not referring to local dealers like John on the campfire here down in Texas.... but I do know here in Southern Oregon, that two guys own most of the fuel stations in the local valley, and they keep prices wound up at high as they can get away with.... no competition...

fuel is a basic need of folks...price gouging pisses people off... the same as with this electric fiasco Texas is experiencing right now after this storm...

this is pretty much why I have no love for oil companies....

yet I am admitting to being a hypocrite, being in the medical support industry....
Common sense tells me, lower fuel prices equal more jobs. Trump had the lowest unemployment numbers in history and the lowest cost per barrel of oil. Couldn't even give the oil away at one time. Don't believe the oil company BS, think for yourself.

Skim through this

Dems want biden to give up nuke authority

Been in office a month..what next

Gas is selling for $2.30 and $2.40 locally. It has gone up about $.30 so far and shows evidence of going much higher. The Biden voters are having second thoughts. Too bad we have to suffer with them.
For all consumables related to growth, when the price goes up it helps some and hurts others. It's how markets work.

Unfortunately, our markets arent free, they are just manipulated bubbles.
We just bought fall diesel. Right, or wrong?
Great job Joe!!
Originally Posted by EdM

I don't hate the oil companies, but we are getting squeezed hard on freight charges as it is. Higher fuel prices will exacerbate that.
How did big oil do during the Trump years...?
Our nation became energy independent and gasoline prices stayed reasonable.
Originally Posted by EdM

Built in personal biases and a lack of understanding contribute a lot to it.

And before I get any more PM's, no I didn't vote for Joe, and I have no influence over how much any one of you as individuals might pay for a gallon of gasoline.
It's knocking on the door here. Jumped 14 cents overnight. Up 75 cents in 2 months.
Fugg Biden and his supporters.
Hope it goes to $10 a gallon .
Dear Uncle Joe,

Since you took office as the non-elected president I’ve seen gas prices in my AO go from $1.72 to $2.50 as of today.

Don’t even think of blaming it on Texas because they’ve withstood hurricanes over the last 4 years and the prices never budged. They recently went up 10 cents last week and 10 cents more last night. Prices only got high because of your lover Obumo and your own self served interest.

You and your party are a plague on the USA. Like covid....a sickness. I only wish I could put on a mask and make you go away.
We're close, but we also have the highest state gas tax in the country. I fully expect well over $4 over the summer (maybe sooner).
Yep, keep voting Democrat.
3.75 here and going up fast. Thought the corn product was supposed to be "Green"?
We are at $2.79 and climbing.
Gas was $2.599 yesterday. it jumped to $2.959 today. Glad I gassed up both vehicles yesterday. The truck has a 36 gallon tank.
Paul B.
Just paid 2.47 for regular here.
$5 per gallon coming soon to a gas station near you within the next twelve months. Hello green energy. Actions have consequences.
$2.39 to $2.49 here in N. TX.

It’s jumped at least .65 cents per gallon since Hiden Biden stole the White House.
Refineries is tow up.
Just saw diesel at $3.77/gal in North GA at a Pilot station. Here in South TN it's $2.29/gl. Glad I didn't need it in GA.
We're at $2.56 here just south of Sarasota. Up about $.35 in the past month.
Originally Posted by ro1459
Just saw diesel at $3.77/gal in North GA at a Pilot station. Here in South TN it's $2.29/gl. Glad I didn't need it in GA.

Just filled up old Red.

$3.09 for #2.

$3.59 for #1.
3.60 today.
Where is SAChuckles in this thread? I have a feeling he’s sucking on a hose.
I asked a guy at work today who voted for Biden if he was happy with the gas prices and what Biden has done.

He said he doesn't go anywhere (fricken gamer millennial) so it doesn't bother him. I wanted to smack the smile off his face...
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I asked a guy at work today who voted for Biden if he was happy with the gas prices and what Biden has done.

He said he doesn't go anywhere (fricken gamer millennial) so it doesn't bother him. I wanted to smack the smile off his face...

That look and smile is a defeated person, he’s a useless slave and he knows it.
$3.45 is the cheap price now, Diesel about $3.60.
Originally Posted by r_dubya
Originally Posted by las
Gas has been over $3 up here all along. It did jump about 20 cents in a couple days last week, to $3.69. Diesel has stayed at $3.62 for the last 6 months or so.l

Dayom... almost worth driving to Ninilchik. 2.69 at Three Bears and 2.64 at Tesoro . Went to Soldotna twice in 2020, ain't been there yet this year.. The Three Bears store/Ace hardware is great in our Lil Villa!! + Twin Rivers adult beverage redistribution center/rock and roll emporium..
Only drive 5-6 miles a day.. Harbor at Ninilchik and cruise the beach at Deep Creek.. Tuesdays a high mileage day,
Both beaches and changing filters at an air quality monitoring station..10 miles Rd trip.

Tesoro went up 10 cents a gallon today..
Up $0.45 since the "election".
Sky's the limit
30% of the Nation's refining capacity is down now because of last week's weather. Some facilities will take weeks, others months, to get back up.
Over $5 for me and has been for some time now.
Diesel hit $2.99 today.

Yesterday diesel was $2.79.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Refineries is tow up.

Yep.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

But high beef prices are great, right?
its getting there 2.79 last night ,....Jan 15 it was between 1.99-2.05 till lyin biden started signing energy executive orders ,5 days later
30% of the Nation's refining capacity is down now because of last week's weather. Some facilities will take weeks, others months, to get back up.

It was up over 50 cents before the big freeze.......
$2.50 here. Up 50 cents since January.
Originally Posted by aalf

That's because WTI was up about 40% during that same time frame. That's sort of a big deal in this scenario.
3.09 for premium in NE Oregon up about .50 since the beginning of January
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by aalf

That's because WTI was up about 40% during that same time frame. That's sort of a big deal in this scenario.

So Slo Joe's EO on the pipeline had no effect?
Negative.

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Reuters-Poll-Bankers-See-Steady-Rise-In-Oil-Prices.html

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/Oil-Prices-Soar-As-US-Oil-Production-Plunges-30.html
Up $.50 a gallon since the inauguration.... waiting to see the big boost to the economy that I keep reading here on the 'fire that comes from higher gas prices. KaChing!!!
$2.51 today in the Bluegrass state.

Sam's probably had it for $2.35. But fugg Lexington.
$1.41 when hiden biden was elected... now at $2.47
Filled up today for 2.29
Pulled into a Chevron this morning and mid grade cost me $4.03
Getting a little spendy
2.24$ here abouts.

A little cheaper in Baton Rouge.
$2.39 today. Who knows tomorrow
That schitt will be $5.00 before Christmas. After Hiden Biden signs more EO’s killing the Oil & Natural Gas Industry.
Seen $3.01 for 87 octane today.
Oops - previous post I claimed + 3/ gal. Off by a dollar. Maybe I was channeling our Hawaii visit just after Xmas. Impossible I just effed up.... smile

Diesel still 2.62 for last 6 mo, , gas is up about 40 cents or so from a month ago - now at 2 .69.
I live in the Hudson Valley of NY State. $2.80 is about the best I can find near me.
Just watched Russ from RVerTV pay $4.19/gallon in Baker, CA. yesterday... eek Diesel here jumped another nickel yesterday - now at $3.18/gallon..
Got gas today 35 miles west of New Orleans at $2.69 per gallon for regular. This is up exactly $1.00 per gallon from Election Day!
Just thankful that when gas prices were low, sub two bucks a gallon, that meat, veggies and the rest were at an all time low.
$3.95+ and some are at $4.00.. ALREADY.
This was in Palm Springs CA last week...

Attached picture fuel_prices.jpg
Up 95 cents a gallon here since Joe took office
Yes.

I buy 500 gallons of pure, high test gas o line at a time.

I think its three something now.
I paid $1.92 the week the Biden regime was forced upon us. The other day it was $3.19 at the same place.

Bb
Almost 3.50 here in the mountains. They say the trucks work harder coming up the mountains. I said they coast going down.
© 24hourcampfire