Home
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/2...ery-lie-joe-biden-has-told-as-president/
No SOUP Twitter for you!
Lies all lies, mf'er is incapable of telling the truth.
Ok, he lies, now what, the Uniparty going to impeach him, the media going to condemn him, the liberals are going to abandon him, the independents going to even give a schit, ?

He stole a Presidential Election for F*cks sake and nobody cares, what is exposing a little or a lot of political lying going do.

Nothing.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Ok, he lies, now what, the Uniparty going to impeach him, the media going to condemn him, the liberals are going to abandon him, the independents going to even give a schit, ?

He stole a Presidential Election for F*cks sake and nobody cares, what is exposing a little or a lot of political lying going do.

Nothing.

Indeed!!
NBC and CNN will have this on any minute, I'm sure.
He does and says what Obama orders him to do and say.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Nothing.

Not trying to be argumentative, but Joe did not steal the election. It was stolen FOR him, by the oligarchy that runs the government

Other than that, I agree with your assessments
Yes obama is holding biden's strings.
Well, in Biden's case, the lying is congenital. Does that give him any sort of dummy pass? If any of those are white lies, is it racist to say so?

So, Biden is showing the world he needs to be 25'ed. Is it his deep state handlers idea to do that, or someone else's idea.
Why no State of the Union Address? Why wouldnt his deep state handlers want him to do the address if they wanted to show his mental decline and replace him with Hairass?

Strange isnt it? It seems almost as if neither Biden nor his handlers are in control. Hummm. I wonder who could...., oh nevermind. whistle
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

[Linked Image from libtardos.com]
Dan for the win...........
© 24hourcampfire