Home
to wear your MAGA caps backwards.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

When you post crap like this, do you ever have lucid moments where you say to yourself: "boy am I a moron!"
Originally Posted by kolofardos

When you post crap like this, do you ever have lucid moments where you say to yourself: "boy am I a moron!"

Ha ha ha you lost him at lucid! What insurrection?
Insurrection, my boomdeeay. An entire summer of BLM and ANTIFA insurrection, made the Capitol event a nothing burger.
It amazes me that all you clowns entertain this wanker. Y'all are just as stupid as he is, lol. Sa, Trump would shove a gag ball in your cuck hole and beat your gagging bitch a$$, lol. Short A$$ I'm guessing you drive a baby blue Prius, lol.
Originally Posted by Showdog75
It amazes me that all you clowns entertain this wanker. Y'all are just as stupid as he is, lol. Sa, Trump would shove a gag ball in your cuck hole and beat your gagging bitch a$$, lol. Short A$$ I'm guessing you drive a baby blue Prius, lol.

Yet here you are, gettin' some. smile
S A CHARLIE..

ARE YOU AN AMERICAN?

GREEN CARD?

NATURALIZED CITIZEN?

ILLEGAL AliEN?

FAT SLOB SITTING ON A GREASY RECLINER IN A POST SOVIET EAST BLOC COUNTRY POSTING FOR THE MAN LIKE A SLAVE?

DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT CONVERSATION OR ARE YOU JUST OK WITH BEING AN ASS WIPE?
................Hey Chucky! You really are quite the im-mature 'lil BOY now aren't ya?? How old are ya Up 'n Chucky? 10? Maybe less?
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
................Hey Chucky! You really are quite the im-mature 'lil BOY now aren't ya?? How old are ya Up 'n Chucky? 10? Maybe less?
....................Chucky seems to forget that Trump was ACQUITTED on the 2nd impeachment SCAM attempt of ALL CHARGES!
Living rent free in that damn empty head of yours over a month after the inauguration of the second coming, he must be doing something right.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Originally Posted by Showdog75

Yet here you are, gettin' some. smile

laugh

Charlie wears his cap backwards so he can get his lips all the way down to the base at the magic moment.
demented bottom feeder going on ignore.later
Don't you need to go change your diaper or something?
Still got TDS SAC?
Trump still in the news.

LOL
Biden ain’t exactly knocking it out of the park. AOC already rabble rousing.
Originally Posted by deflave
Trump still in the news.

LOL

Trump is rent free in upchucks head for life!

TDS is permanent for the mentally retarded retards.
Well Ron Johnson says all the repuks there were just touring the capitol.
I just put the guy on ignore. I think everyone else should too.

Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain!

TFF

Ya!

GWB

War is coming. Know who and where the enemy is in YOUR backyard.
Wear it backwards so those like you bringing up the rear can read it and weep.
Suck Ass Charlie, you screwed up in your title. January 6th was not an insurrection, you dumb twit. Look it up in the dictionary. It was at best a riot, something your crowd has spent the last 8 months conducting, causing billions of dollars damage.

More and more, the evidence points to a false flag operation with professional agitators from your side of the fence, just following Cazy Nancy's instructions.
How hard to you have to be dropped on your head to see the world like SALcharlie, piddles or the like?
Originally Posted by benchman
Insurrection, my boomdeeay. An entire summer of BLM and ANTIFA insurrection, made the Capitol event a nothing burger.

The ded chick that was breaking in figured it was more than a nothing burger.

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.
Whoops Hawley says they were standing peacefully as they have a right to do but later some of them rioted.

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.[/quote]

Wanna bet Libby?
Originally Posted by callnum

Another month and Trump will be as relevant as Sarah Palin. I think she is working at Walmart now.
..........CallDUMB the dummy...Hey dummy! The riots over the last part of spring and well into the summer and beyond saw more deaths and far more destruction than at the capitol. FAR MORE!....You are an absolute senseless idiot to compare the capitol as equivalent or equal to the entire summer of BLM and Antifa death and destruction.....MORON!... And by the way MORON, the demCRAPs never denounced ANY of the rioting and destruction. They WELCOMED IT YOU DAMNED FOOL.......CallNUMBNUTS! What a fool!

..........CallDUMB the dummy...Hey dummy! The riots over the last part of spring and well into the summer and beyond saw more deaths and far more destruction than at the capitol. FAR MORE!....You are an absolute senseless idiot to compare the capitol as equivalent or equal to the entire summer of BLM and Antifa death and destruction.....MORON!... And by the way MORON, the demCRAPs never denounced ANY of the rioting and destruction. They WELCOMED IT YOU DAMNED FOOL.......CallNUMBNUTS! What a fool!

Ha! Hey Landslide I knew I could draw you and your 6th grade education out. Did you welch on your bet to paddler or pay him? My guess is you welched.

Ha! Hey Landslide I knew I could draw you and your 6th grade education out. Did you welch on your bet to paddler or pay him? My guess is you welched.
......Typical response from an idiot whom ignores the issue. Come to Calif and I'll show ya what a real education is.....So DUMMY. Where is the equivalent to the capitol incident vs all summer with BLM and anteeefoo? How about using yer brain skills to answer the question callDUMMY.....The invitation to Paddler is always open to come and collect his money. And you are welcome to join him.

......Typical response from an idiot whom ignores the issue. Come to Calif and I'll show ya what a real education is.....So DUMMY. Where is the equivalent to the capitol incident vs all summer with BLM and anteeefoo? How about using yer brain skills to answer the question callDUMMY.....The invitation to Paddler is always open to come and collect his money. And you are welcome to join him.

News flash Landslide no one wants to see you or your [bleep] state.

Lol
Suck Ass Chuck, tell us what JoHo has accomplished.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Won the 2020 election.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Won the 2020 election.

STOLE.

News flash Landslide no one wants to see you or your [bleep] state.

Lol
..............................Nice weasel 'n out CallDUMMY. You and Piddler in the same damned categories. COWARDS are among them.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
© 24hourcampfire