Home
Any bets as to

Who,

Where

and

When

the State of the Union address will occur?

Quien Sabe,

GWB
Don't care, and WILL not watch any of those two clowns.
Not my President so I don’t care.
All the R's should boycott for sure & not show up at all....................but they won't & they will. Sadly giving the POS, POTUS credibility not due.

MM
Don,t had fuss themGood auto correct rick
Cammella will deliver. She needs to take credit for the fast roll out of all the Covid vaccines (but we all know Biden developed them all by himself and rushed them out).
Ole joe won’t be president by 2022.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
All the R's should boycott for sure & not show up at all....................but they won't & they will. Sadly giving the POS, POTUS credibility not due.

MM

The republicans should attend and they all should be dressed up in white to represent their purity, right down to Cousin Eddy’s white shoes.
Effed
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER

Originally Posted by Springcove
Not my President so I don’t care.

Yup. Although I'm sure the highlights of Illegit Joe stumbling over his thoughts and words will be somewhat entertaining.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Ole joe won’t be president by 2022.

and that's the scary part...
Can his handlers keep him on script long enough to read the speech?
I done watching Joe read bullschit.
What's the difference between the two? Other than Karma Kameleon having a higher sperm count.
Harris isn't allowed to deliver it. The constitution clearly says president. The timing, though, is up in the air. It just says 'from time to time'. That's wide open to interpretation.
You miss the point, RC. The question under the question is "Who will be the Pretendident by then?"
We'll probably have president Harris by then. I hope a lot of republicans boycott the SOTU address and that someone in attendance tears up their copy of it on national TV, because that is a brave and noble gesture of speaking truth to power, or some such B.S.. At least that's what it is when Nancy Pelosi does it.
I think joe's handlers are terrified of him giving a State of the Union addreses
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
You miss the point, RC. The question under the question is "Who will be the Pretendident by then?"
I see what you're doing there.
I think you are seeing the start of the process, with the Dems asking Bidet to give up the nuke codes. Getting ready to amendment 25 him.
Originally Posted by auk1124
What's the difference between the two? Other than Karma Kameleon having a higher sperm count.

Exactly. Why stress about the difference between a crap sandwich and a turd sandwich?
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Beat me to it...
Well it can’t be Joe Biden, cuz according to the Q-bers, Joe Biden was executed for treason and the guy in the White House is a payed actor.
There is the option to submit it in writing.
It will be in someone else's writing...
But that would likely be submitting false evidence/findings....
Not that he has a problem with that...
Though it can be checked...
© 24hourcampfire