Home
African-Americans. Stevie Wonder just announced that he's permanently moving to Ghana to be an American-African. Will others follow?
BECOMING AN AMERICAN-AFRICAN
What will we call the crackers that move to Africa, same thing?
Do they take him for an airplane ride then tell him he is in Ghana? Just saying...
Ghana's probably more than happy to get Wonder and his money. They won't be so happy to accept a million welfare recipients who would have to go to work to live over there.
later steve, thanks for the schitty music
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Do they take him for an airplane ride then tell him he is in Ghana? Just saying...

No comment, just a chuckle.
grin
Ghana huh? Hmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,

American-African! It’s whats for dinner!!!
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
What will we call the crackers that move to Africa, same thing?

Nope. It be about where you be from, not where you be at.

They still be crackers.
Will he even know? How did he pick Ghana? It's not for the sight seeing.
Perhaps bill Gates will immunize him,,,
I suspect a gaggle of bodyguards, physicians, attendants, etc. will go with him. He is getting up in years and somehow I don't see him relying on some witch doctor with a bone through his nose for long term medical care. I'm sure his attendants have set him up a palace over there and he will live the rest of his days like a sultan.

Typical hypocrisy.
Maybe we can smuggle Springsteen aboard as well.....
If I worked for him, I'd find another job rather than move over there. It sits very close to the equator and is very poor. Formerly, it was a major port for the slave trade. The birth rate is very high and they estimate the population will double in the next 80 years. They're looking at serious problems in the coming years.
You don't just move from one multi million dollar mansion to another and change what you are.

Go for it Stevie Boy!

Give away all your money, never to be recovered.

Put on a loin cloth, and get dropped off at a random village.

Cook what rats you can catch in a dirty coffee can, with a buffalo dung campfire, and sleep amongst the sand fleas!

THAT'S livin' what you preach. whistle
I have superstition he won't go.
Cut stevie some slack......hes probably never seen pictures of Ghana
Originally Posted by tzone
Will he even know? How did he pick Ghana? It's not for the sight seeing.

I “see” what you did there.
So, he's going for the beautiful sunsets and the view?
hmm, I only know one song by Stevie Wonder, I do like it.
I see.
Well bye and no loss
Google 'ghana' and switch to images. You won't like it. Masses of people, low grade everything.
Lot's of 'superstitions' to learn and be aware of....over there.
Good riddance....a typical ungrateful black guy who made more money than most. Then demands equality. Fug you POS!
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Google 'ghana' and switch to images. You won't like it. Masses of people, low grade everything.

But they'll adore his celebrity until they figure out how to fleece him out of everything hes got.

But no matter, its one less groid in this country.
He just doesn't see the problem....

Pure genius
Originally Posted by rainshot
Perhaps bill Gates will ANESTHETIZE him,,,
FIXT
That's good. Hopefully such people give up US citizenship so they can't come back.
Right but the dems will let anyone in so he will be back
Who told Stevie Wonder that he's black?

Haha.

Sounds like something in Hogans Hero’s

Load him up in an van and play airplane noises. 🤪😂
Parachute him into a cannibalistic tribe.
Terribly crime ridden poor country.
Maybe he’s going for the tarpon fishing? World class in the waters there.

Osky
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
African-Americans. Stevie Wonder just announced that he's permanently moving to Ghana to be an American-African. Will others follow?
BECOMING AN AMERICAN-AFRICAN

Stevie can't see what a ....... he will be living in...

Which makes an interesting point....

If they remove the networks that don't show only the party narrative then we won't know what a ......... we are living in either...

But back to your question.

Pretty much any American could live like a king over there until they ran out of $$$.
When you believe in things that you don't understand, you suffer. Stupid-stition ain't the way.
Please.let this be the start of a trend.i ll even chip in for tickets.
Someone probably read Birdwatcher's, Odes on Ghana, to Stevie.

mike r
I don't care who you are, that's funny. Ghana was the epicenter of the slave trade back in the day.
Instead of reparations I'd be more than happy to sponsor a family moving back to Africa.
Unless Santa is real and buys them a plane ticket, guaranteed free housing with all utilities included, and a food/ entertainment monthly stipend.

No !

🦫
I agree with Ralphie May on African-Americans https://youtu.be/IpKrWRwTHpY
C-Ya
There can be only one!!!
I have been to Ghana ...... traveled a bit around the country.

While Ghana may be better than many if not most countries in Africa, it is still a pretty miserable place to live.

He will need an army of household staff and a number of bodyguards.

He will also find out that rather than "welcoming a brother" back home, I would expect many ... well..... maybe ...most Ghanaians will resent him to the point of hatred.

He will also be expected to pay "double or triple" for what ever goods and services he may require.

I expect he may well go there... get educated about Ghana.... and return to the good ole USA.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Perhaps bill Gates will immunize him,,,

Hope Gates goes with stevie
Can a white South African farmer move here, claim to be an African American, and reap the benefits?
© 24hourcampfire