Home
New CDC report on gun deaths. Homicides, suicides, but only victim demographics. The sky is falling because black males are disproportionately dying as a result of gun violence.

https://efsgv.org/wp-content/uploads/2019CDCdata.pdf

BUT THEY DON’T SAY WHO IS DOING THE KILLING. YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FBI WEBSITE FOR THAT DATA.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/expanded-homicide

“When the race of the offender was known, 55.9 percent were Black or African American, 41.1 percent were White, and 3.0 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,752 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)”

P
The report is false! Should be noted to Get rid of blacks. They're killing blacks.....
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
New CDC report on gun deaths. Homicides, suicides, but only victim demographics. The sky is falling because black males are disproportionately dying as a result of gun violence.

https://efsgv.org/wp-content/uploads/2019CDCdata.pdf

BUT THEY DON’T SAY WHO IS DOING THE KILLING. YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE FBI WEBSITE FOR THAT DATA.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/expanded-homicide

“When the race of the offender was known, 55.9 percent were Black or African American, 41.1 percent were White, and 3.0 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,752 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)”
P
That says nothing about context. How many of them were killed while engaging in a crime or resisting arrest?
Typical liberal thinking.
Opinions vary.
My guns are still innocent....
I think we're should provide more guns not less. Let them kill each other!
Get rid of Knee Grows! Problem solved!!
Yes! I sat my 11 year old grandchild down in front of my open door gun safe and she told me 30 minutes later that none of my firearms jumped outa that safe and exited the quarters! Imagine that!!
What is CDC doing studying this anyway? Don't they know what the letter D stands for? Lead poising in this context doesn't count as a disease. This is another brick in the anti-gun propaganda wall.
I have to agree with them. Pretty sure everyone of my firearms has to potential to kill a shîtskin
Being stupid is part of the problem with blacks killing each other and the public school system is promoting that.Who is in charge of that? What we're seeing is an orchestrated plan in action.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Being stupid is part of the problem with blacks killing each other and the public school system is promoting that.Who is in charge of that? What we're seeing is an orchestrated plan in action.

Liberalism is keeping that alive.. creating problems so we can employ them to try and solve the problem they keep alive, while the public is too blind to see it..

if they can pull off the election fraud they just did, and have a large part of the public believe them, then they can just about pull the wool over the nation's eyes on about
any subject...

someone who learns to use their head... ( a real talent for the masses anymore).. its pretty simple... if the government says it, you know its a lie...
and full of schitt....

someone should let the CDC in on the fact... its just young blacks killing each other...

no firearm I've ever had was racist... not one of them have ever killed a black punk, even those who really needed it...
the same with these antifa idiots...or NLM idiots...
I want to see video of these guns out roaming the streets killing anyone at all..
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I want to see video of these guns out roaming the streets killing anyone at all..

see it in person... zip over to Chicago... pick a neighborhood after midnight.... then take in Detroit...

even Minneapolis is trying to get on the bandwagon any more...it sure isn't the nice safe place when I lived there...
glad I left there 25 years ago...
Originally Posted by Esox357
The report is false! Should be noted to Get rid of blacks. They're killing blacks.....

Unfortunately for this demographic, this is the truth. It's not a gun problem, it's a societal problem. No different than alcoholism on tribal lands.
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm

Unfortunately for this demographic, this is the truth. It's not a gun problem, it's a societal problem. No different than alcoholism on tribal lands.

Very different.
Young blacks are killing young blacks.

Blaming inanimate objects actually makes the problem worse.
CDC clearly has too much money if they cannot stay focused on biological issues.

Beat me to it...
Americans clearly disagree going by sales whistle
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The sky is falling because black males are disproportionately dying as a result of gun violence.

P

And who says theres no good news?
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm

Both groups could be helped a bunch if they weren't being cared for by outside sources. Unoccupied people cause lots of problems. Anytime I'm travelling I like to stay at places where there are welding trucks and contractor rigs parked. Also 4WD pickups are a good sign there will be no trouble. Those folks have jobs and guns and don't go around killing people.
I must be buying the wrong guns – I have let mine out regularly. I know the time is coming when I hear the chant, soft at first, echoing from inside the gun safe. After a few days it gets loud enough it keeps me awake. Then the clanging noises begin and I worry about safe dings and handling marks so I have to let them out. My bedside pistol acts as the ringleader and keeps everyone organized and out the door they go.

Sometimes I hear what sounds like gunfire outside at night, but I could be mistaken, or the crew knows it should get far enough out of the neighborhood to not crap where it eats, so to speak. I don’t ask questions, I just clean them up when they get back. That seems safer.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
CDC clearly has too much money if they cannot stay focused on biological issues.

This.
Guns are a disease, eh ?
Originally Posted by Seafire

see it in person... zip over to Chicago... pick a neighborhood after midnight.... then take in Detroit...

even Minneapolis is trying to get on the bandwagon any more...it sure isn't the nice safe place when I lived there...
glad I left there 25 years ago...

There are actually guns going out on their own and killing people in those places?
Using the data the OP cited, it looks like black males, perhaps 6.5% of the population, committed 55% of the homicides.

That's pretty bad.

If blacks want equality, they should do something so they don't commit murders at 10 times the rate of whites.
CDC and that union representing a certain segment of society are lockstep in the anti/confiscate movement.
Remember one can lie by commission or omission . . .
the local lefty politicians and black are constantly on the nightly news bleating about 'out of control gun violence'. Never once do they admit that it's young black males that feature in virtually EVERY murderous incident. I keep telling them it ain't 'gun violence' but BLACK violence.
They are slowly ramping up the propaganda to push gun legislation. You are seeing more of this bullshit with every passing week.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
the local lefty politicians and black are constantly on the nightly news bleating about 'out of control gun violence'. Never once do they admit that it's young black males that feature in virtually EVERY murderous incident. I keep telling them it ain't 'gun violence' but BLACK violence.

Absolutely. It's also supposed to be a biiiig secret...heck, I have a lot of guns. So far, like myself, they are well behaved. As it turns out, they behave exactly like me. This should not be a surprise.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Guns are a disease, eh ?

Well, as much as alcoholism.
Proof that guns are systemically racist.
What "Disease" is the CDC trying to "Control" with that study and report? Maybe they are on the side of common sense - just trying to smuggle the real underlying message into the public without having their report be labeled "racist". Well - just speculating.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Guns are a disease, eh ?

Well, as much as alcoholism.

Exactly !!!
Originally Posted by CCCC
What "Disease" is the CDC trying to "Control" with that study and report? Maybe they are on the side of common sense - just trying to smuggle the real underlying message into the public without having their report be labeled "racist". Well - just speculating.

Conservatism
Get rid of all the guns that cause violence, keep the ones that don’t.

And the forks that make people fat
And the needles that make people addicts.
And the phones that make people text and drive
And the pencils that give kids bad grades
And the dumb phuqqin libtards that dream this schit up.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Exactly. Well said.
CDC's "reasoning," basically the sort of groupthink you get in cloistered situations, is that because gunshot wounds and deaths take up public medical resources during at least part of the, um, "event," its a matter of "public health." That is a stretch all by itself. It's CULTURAL. You have to have a willingness to pick up a gun and kill somebody, and another willingness entirely to do it in commission of a crime and/or to do evil. And evil is, at least partially, culturally rooted, or culturally encouraged, or culturally ameliorated.

Black Guns Matter.
They forgot to tell us that it was blacks killing black. I guess they forgot that little part.
kwg
If you are wondering what the inner city neighbor hoods think about the subject watch the first minute of this.
Yeah, I have lived free for way too long to do something like that.
NY Slimes just issued an editorial calling for gun control on Feb. 24th. Any coincidence? Not likely.

They're coming.
It’s not the damn guns killing it’s the brothers pulling the trigger!
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
My guns are still innocent....

No doubt, none are.

Like we do not condone driving while being intoxicated. Also would not condone handling a gun while intoxicated or taking part in gang bang activities.

Get rid of guns then what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_7HQUA6PY
Another of Fauci factoids?
© 24hourcampfire