Home
You just can't make this stuff up. Not long ago I would have assumed the story was from the Onion, Babylon Bee, or some other satire site.

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
By Associated Press | February 25, 2021 at 11:30 AM CST - Updated February 25 at 11:30 AM
NEW YORK (AP) — Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister.

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender-neutral new name: Potato Head.

The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today.

Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

From WAFF 48 News
That is some phouced up schitt....
Just ain't Right! This country has gone to chit!
Are they going to call in LBGT? Head or just Phagg Head?
Isn't there a "Mrs. Potato Head"??
Originally Posted by Raeford

......... Yes; if Mr. Potato Head wishes to identify as female. Or get a sex change operation and become the worlds first transgender potato.
Originally Posted by Raeford

I know at one time there was, and a brother and sister potato head.
How does it even matter his anatomy is already neutral?

I’m just glad the toy company has the pulse of the American conscience and is willing to take on today’s biggest issues.
I dont think this is to appeal to the kids these days, it is to indoctrinate the kids these days.
Originally Posted by efw
How does it even matter his anatomy is already neutral?

I’m just glad the toy company has the pulse of the American conscience and is willing to take on today’s biggest issues.

Probably now will include external genitalia of both sexes to allow for play involving gender reassignment.
He’s already a negro potato so they got that covered.
This country is so fuqked.
How a company thinks this is a good idea is beyond me. Do they think it will sky rocket potato head sales?
I thought you were talking about Brian Stelter of CNN.
When I was a kid, you got a bunch of accessories (mustache, mouth, nose, ears, glasses, etc.) that were meant to be stuck into a real potato.
So I'm guessing Mr. Peanut has had it. Mr. Pibb's days are numbered. Crap, I just
checked. Mr. Pibb is already toast.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
When I was a kid, you got a bunch of accessories (mustache, mouth, nose, ears, glasses, etc.) that were meant to be stuck into a real potato.

Exactly - that was what made it fun. After I got done messing with it, Mom would peel up the potato with the rest of them for supper.

Does anyone else remember a pot metal potato gun - pistol-shaped, stuck the tit at the muzzle into a potato to get a projectile, then pull back on the "trigger", which slid the front of the piece against the back section, creating air pressure which shot the bit of potato out of the muzzle?
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by mirage243
This country is so fuqked.

And getting worse
I'd hit it.
Originally Posted by ingwe
That is some phouced up schitt....

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I guess he’ll no longer be singing “I only have eyes for you”.
We never had a Mr. Potato Head.
Originally Posted by Beoceorl
You just can't make this stuff up. Not long ago I would have assumed the story was from the Onion, Babylon Bee, or some other satire site.

A mister no more: Mr. Potato Head goes gender neutral
By Associated Press | February 25, 2021 at 11:30 AM CST - Updated February 25 at 11:30 AM
NEW YORK (AP) — Mr. Potato Head is no longer a mister.

Hasbro, the company that makes the potato-shaped plastic toy, is giving the spud a gender-neutral new name: Potato Head.

The change will appear on boxes this year.

Toy makers have been updating their classic brands to appeal to kids today.

Barbie has shed its blonde image and now comes in multiple skin tones and body shapes. Thomas the Tank Engine added more girl characters. And American Girl is now selling a boy doll.

Hasbro said Mr. Potato Head, which has been around for about 70 years, needed a modern makeover.

From WAFF 48 News

How sad but true.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mr-p...-allow-kids-to-create-same-sex-families/

This is what happened when we turned our children over to the gt to raise. Decent families forgot about God, His Instruction Manual for raising them. The devil took over their instruction for 8+ hours per day, five days per week. Now that same devil throws it in our faces and laughs his head off.
Well, someday the Lord of His armies will return to stomp the head of that creature. I WANT to see his head crushed under God's heal like a rotten potato.
Did anyone else besides me think that this thread was going to be about an announcement from Resident Biden regarding his personal life?
How long before there's a Mud Shark Barbie? Accessories include 3 black kids.
80+ million of us can stop this anytime we want.
In the same vein, a while back they took away Elmer Fudd's old double barreled shotgun that he always used when hunting the "wascally wabbit", now I think he has a sword or something else totally inane.
Had a conversation about this "Gender Identity" crap with a coworker today. We came to the conclusion that when the US declines to a certain point, Russia or China is going to kick the crap out of us (pretty easily most likely). And they'll be plenty happy to identify our roles at that point.....
Originally Posted by jnyork
In the same vein, a while back they took away Elmer Fudd's old double barreled shotgun that he always used when hunting the "wascally wabbit", now I think he has a sword or something else totally inane.

You mean this?
[Linked Image]

How bout the version where Duffy duck keeps sticking it in his own posterior?

(In the tree, up the rabbit hole, to under his tail?)
Originally Posted by aalf

LOL. That's awesome!
PS We won this one. Hasbro has nixed plans to terminate Mr. Potato Head due to overwhelming negative reaction.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
PS We won this one. Hasbro has nixed plans to terminate Mr. Potato Head due to overwhelming negative reaction.

They will probably offer a julienning kit where you can turn your potatoes inside out...
© 24hourcampfire