Home
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/2/23/hutu-rebels-accuse-drc-rwanda-over-italians-killing
who cares
Originally Posted by gitem_12
who cares

That about wraps it up.

NBN in the old country.
Yeah.....wonder what they were hauling?

Hahaha!
Probably got lippy, that and hands flailing about.
Italy should roll out the C130’s and Agent Orange the whole country. It’s time.
Sad when Al Jazeera writes a better, less slanted story then the American "media"

Mike
Hey they are bringing us food, lets kill em...
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
Sad when Al Jazeera writes a better, less slanted story then the American "media"

Al Jazeera is starting up a conservative media platform. The Hill

Surprising that a Qatari company invests in American conservative media. Hmmm...

Mike

Actually one of better international media outlets, better than all the US based “news” outlets.
Italy, the same Italian Government the Conspired to steal the 2020 election in favor of Biden, that Italian government , good, kill em all.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I don't understand why a European government would send white people or aid to Sub-Saharan Africa. What is to be gained? I couldn't understand Obama's motive in sending our army to the Ebola infected part of Africa. It is as if he wished to allow Africa to share Ebola with us. It was quite a miracle that the disease didn't get turned loose in this country. Africa cannot be helped.
What else do you expect in a chit hole of a country? Reminds me of those numb nut bicyclists who went on vacation in Tajikistan and ended up ded.
When you go to a place that hasn’t understood the invention of the wheel, what do you expect?
There must be some profit motive for being there. Above me though.
Has the EU apologized for the Italian's behavior yet?
3rd world chithole.
Drugs or human trafficking.
Ambassador to The Congo sounds like a sentence rather than an honored appointment.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Ambassador to The Congo sounds like a sentence rather than an honored appointment.

Yep. Wonder who he pissed off !
Originally Posted by ingwe
who cares

That about wraps it up.

NBN in the old country.

He couldn’t get the trains running on time.
Originally Posted by 1minute

The richest and most profitably worked copper ores on the planet, Along with abundant industrial diamonds and gold, plus uranium and cobalt...

And Chinese influence has dominated this area for more than 30 years now...
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by ingwe
who cares

That about wraps it up.

NBN in the old country.

He couldn’t get the trains running on time.

I saw what you did there! 😉

Touché
Exactly what I thought.
He was being punished.
Of the minerals listed as "conflict minerals" the Congo is the most prominent producer of the entire top of that list.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

Mike

Actually one of better international media outlets, better than all the US based “news” outlets.

Truth.
Send a person to a [bleep] country expect [bleep] results. Some places have not advanced enough to join the human race!
Originally Posted by MPat70
Send a person to a [bleep] country expect [bleep] results. Some places have not advanced enough to join the human race!
We have several "Congo" cities in this country. You would get the same results in one of them. If you see a street named MLK, STAY AWAY. The police won't even go there except in force.

Mike

Ummm...don't mean to be rude but Dr Seuss books are more believable than anything put out by American media.
Probably done for access to minerals and oil.
Don't mess wit country full of kangsNqwaains
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Don't mess wit country full of kangsNqwaains
I guess we'll have to move to Russia then.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Wonder who he pissed off !

If you are an aspiring Italian politician, you hope to be made ambassador to England, or USA, when the Premier tells you that you are next ambassador to Congo you know you have done screwed up.
You didn't really understand how badly you had screwed up because you didn't know it was a death sentence, but you screwed up.

On the other hand, he didn't understand the risks of working in Congo for years, he was a really stupid man. Maybe he was banging the daughter of the Premier of Italy, or maybe he was banging the Premier's wife, and this was a way of doing a hit on the aspiring politician.
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by 1minute

The richest and most profitably worked copper ores on the planet, Along with abundant industrial diamonds and gold, plus uranium and cobalt...

And Chinese influence has dominated this area for more than 30 years now...

Bingo.

The Scramble for Africa is going on now.

Faster with the Paris Climate bs.

......or maybe Italy wants Abyssinnia back.

Who knows?
© 24hourcampfire