Home
In light of recent disclosures pertaining to crimes against shotguns, scamming, con job, hackasourus wrecks...

I have noticed a spike in participation, creativity etc.

The entertainment level is through the roof.

This "purge" has got me thinking, maybe we need a minimum rage standard for campfire posting?

I'm not sure how to develop the unit of measurement or how to develop the standards...

It's a very raw proposal.

Thoughts?
Well I would head the committee for rules and I want a 100K a day pay rate, minimum!
I think corruption usually comes in a little later on. Not certain though.
Get the poobah to do it. He ran the Dink-A-Thon, complete with corruption.............. whistle wink laugh
I'd like ta thunk, your old mate Dong, could head da posse !

Funny enough, to confuse most a da 'tards n der sockpuppets here.
An inflamed dong, is a thing to be reckoned with !

grin
Not sure what this is about, but suspect angry dwarves.

And really, who doesn't love an angry dwarf?
N_D,

took me a minute, on a one cup of coffee brain, to figure out what the hey you were going on about.

Now that I think I have it, perhaps posting a selfie showing just how red faced and outraged one is, to demonstrate a suitable amount of pent up rage. Time and date stamped so there's no hanky panky going on.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Not sure what this is about, but suspect angry dwarves.

And really, who doesn't love an angry dwarf?

Not sure about dwarfs, but I kinda like this guy:

][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
The first metric is to not have someone on ignore. Sack up and be a hi performance jerk, let the rage flow through oneself. Have all members available for view, let them post shît that hurts all your senses and feelings.
The rubor, minirubor, megarubor, microrubor etc. The redness of inflammation is called rubor. The giga-rubor must be reserved for those special few/. ;-{>8
Elvis Costello said "I used to be angry; now I am merely amused."
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Reeves? Didnt he die in a horse jumping accident?
Originally Posted by slumlord
Reeves? Didnt he die in a horse jumping accident?

lol
Is that logarithmic like the Richter scale.
5.7 Cage
1.2 Reeves
Posted By: efw Re: Minimum rage increase proposal - 02/26/21
You said unit
Minimum rage is Japanese for minimum wage.
Originally Posted by deflave
Minimum rage is Japanese for minimum wage.

Secretry.....
Posted By: las Re: Minimum rage increase proposal - 02/26/21
No hanky panky. That would kill half of us old futs.

Stick to just the hanky.
Originally Posted by slumlord
The first metric is to not have someone on ignore. Sack up and be a hi performance jerk, let the rage flow through oneself. Have all members available for view, let them post shît that hurts all your senses and feelings.

The people I have on ignore are just those who've been shytcycles in the classifieds. I'm not unignoring them just so I can see the mean things they say to you.

I can't be expected to remember who''s got a legit chunk of shotgun barrel and who's was ill gotten.
I forgot about the classifieds thing

Makes sense

But if they have me on ignore, they are not supposed to be saying mean things to me anyway. They wont see anything for me to trigger them.

Unless they are peeking, then they are not really ignoring me. Like theo gallus and 16 bore and 40 somethin others.

LOL
Peking duck, is 1 of Dong's specialties, along with flied lice !
How do we quantify passive-aggressive rage? Seems it's been on display in the last few months, no?
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
How do we quantify passive-aggressive rage? Seems it's been on display in the last few months, no?

Originally Posted by New_2_99s
I'd like ta thunk, your old mate Dong, could head da posse !

Funny enough, to confuse most a da 'tards n der sockpuppets here.

Damn, mention dem puppets & dey fo sho turn up, quick like !

laugh
© 24hourcampfire