Home
[Linked Image from semissourian.com]

A statement from Kathryn Limbaugh and family said Rush Hudson Limbaugh III was honorably laid to rest Wednesday in St. Louis, with close immediate family in attendance. There will be additional celebrations of Rush's life to come both virtually and in his home town of Cape Girardeau, the statement said. It was later confirmed that Limbaugh was buried at Bellefontaine Cemetery, a historic cemetery in St. Louis where many other famous Missourians have been laid to rest.

Courtesy Rush Limbaugh family.

https://www.semissourian.com/story/2868048.html
Posted By: ribka Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
God bless Rush

Heck of a legacy and a very generous giving and tough man. Plus Tens of millions of dollars to charities over the years.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Rest in peace Rush - gone way too some .
Posted By: gregintenn Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Damn I miss that man already.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Didn't realize draft dodgers got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had an anal cyst which got him a medical deferment.

Anyone that would mock the death of a fellow citizen by a horrific cancer... deserves worse.
Posted By: 270jrk Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Buzz of Jim, nobody here respects you. And are you really gay? That Facebook profile someone here found, was that really yours? What is wrong with you that you spend this much of your life trying to antagonize a bunch of conservatives on their virtual turf. I do not envy you, I hope you get help.
Posted By: DavePrice Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

What kind of DICK makes a statement like this?
Posted By: bluefish Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

Typical loser liberal comment. Didn't realize Tennessee has such a sizeable population of c**ks*****s, Jim. You the leader of the band down there? Fugg you.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN aka Obama Dick Sucker
Didn't realize heroes got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had a medical condition which got him a medical deferment.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 270jrk Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Or are you someone’s sock puppet, like JeffO or something? Either way, just as sad. You’ve been around in one form or another since 2006, just to be a pain to us? Or because you get something you need socially? Weird.
Posted By: CGPAUL Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Thanks for posting..nice to see the Color Guard there.

OH, for the above, a very SMALL dick.
Posted By: Dess Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
RIP sir.

Talent on loan from God returned with interest.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN aka Obama Dick Sucker
Didn't realize heroes got flag draped coffins and honor guards. No wait, he didn't dodge the draft he had a medical condition which got him a medical deferment.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Goodbye Rush, I will miss you!
Posted By: GRIZZ Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

Your an anal cyst you sniveling prick...GFY
Posted By: callnum Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Anyone that would mock the death of a fellow citizen by a horrific cancer... deserves worse.

WTF are you yammering about? The fire hillbillies do it all the time. See the RBG thread.

BTW his cancer was self induced.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
We lost more than a 12-3 radio show.
We lost a Great American!.

God Bless Rush.

PS, Rush,
see if God will loan that talent to another deserving American.
We really need it right now.
Rush served his country in a way that will last for generations...
Originally Posted by callnum

WTF are you yammering about? The fire hillbillies do it all the time. See the RBG thread.

A lot of cancer is "self induced" these days damn near anything can kill you. You sir is a fuqking moron... GFY
Posted By: rickt300 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

After years of thumbing her nose at the constitution and being responsible for the deaths of millions of Americans RBG deserves no respect. Rush stood for the good things freedom and America have to offer.
Posted By: gregintenn Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Boy did this thread bring out the resident rope suckers??!!??
Originally Posted by callnum aka Another Obama Blowboy
WTF are you yammering about? The fire patriots do it all the time. See the RGB aka Bolshevik thread.
BTW his cancer was unfortunate.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hanco Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
God bless him, RIP sir
Posted By: 12344mag Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

Better than being an anal cyst such as yourself.
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Buzz of Jim, nobody here respects you. And are you really gay? That Facebook profile someone here found, was that really yours? What is wrong with you that you spend this much of your life trying to antagonize a bunch of conservatives on their virtual turf. I do not envy you, I hope you get help.

Sucking cock makes for a miserable life.........

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

There are many ways that an individual can serve this country and not all of them require military service. I’d prefer to look at the totality of ones life before disregarding or writing off their contributions to society.

I don’t listen to talk radio and probably haven’t heard more than 30 minutes of Rush’s radio show combined over the years but I have read his stuff on occasion. I’ve always thought that he had a good grasp of the predicament we’re in and that he was not afraid of telling the truth. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing that he had a discernible and positive impact on our country and that he’s no longer in pain. May he RIP.
Rest in Peace Rush, you done good Brother.
Rest In Peace to an exceptional American.
Posted By: rte Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
God Bless Mr.Rush Limbaugh.

My dad and uncles have been listening to him for almost as long as I've been alive.

He taught my generation how to defeat the Demonrats and their scumbag supporters.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know why leftists put so much weight into serving in a military that they hate for a country they disdain. Leftists only value military service to the extent that they can belittle and insult the person serving, the branch of service, the USA or any combination of those 3. Not serving in the military is only used as disparagement by the left when they’re referring to a conservative. When a leftist, communist POS doesn’t serve they’re heralded by their fellow commies as a hero that didn’t yield to the industrial military complex. When a commie does serve they’re heralded by the left as a real Patriot that enjoys extrajudicial privilege and extra-Constitutional freedoms. The communists never said a thing about Klinton protesting AGAINST the USA on foreign soil during a time of war or Obongo not serving but instead spreading his anti-American sentiment through protests and “community organizing”.

Howsabout Beijing Biden? What branch did he serve in?.....oh that’s right, he didn’t! Instead he received 5 deferments.

There are many ways that an individual can serve this country and not all of them require military service. I’d prefer to look at the totality of ones life before disregarding or writing off their contributions to society.

I don’t listen to talk radio and probably haven’t heard more than 30 minutes of Rush’s radio show combined over the years but I have read his stuff on occasion. I’ve always thought that he had a good grasp of the predicament we’re in and that he was not afraid of telling the truth. I pray his family and friends are comforted knowing that he had a discernible and positive impact on our country and that he’s no longer in pain. May he RIP.

This^^^^
He is missed my millions.
Not many can say that.
It does no good to put JimFromTN on ignore if everybody is going to quote him. I understand the desire to dump on what he posts, but please don't inflict his babble on those who have him on ignore. Thanks.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

You dont realize more than you do.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
It does no good to put JimFromTN on ignore if everybody is going to quote him. I understand the desire to dump on what he posts, but please don't inflict his babble on those who have him on ignore. Thanks.

I agree and do have the [bleep] on ignore but I occasionally open his posts to dump on him. He is a consistent jerk.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Dt.

And you will never amount to his anal cyst.
Posted By: aalf Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

https://www.facebook.com/schmeggin
Posted By: slumlord Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Was hoping they could keep his resting place as discreet and not broadcast it.

Then again anyone sick enough would find it and vandalize it.
Rest in Piece Rush, loved and missed by millions and a truly great American.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

I guess leftists just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like blue lives matter patriots beating cops with american flags at the capital. You have to see the irony, right? As for Clinton, he wasn't a hypocrite about it. Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military but then again, thats not nearly as serious as a bone spur, anal cyst, or crapping your pants for a week like the great patriot Ted Nugent did. As fo Obama, there was no draft to dodge at the time he was of age.

As for the photo, I am sure it is stock, just a poor choice.
Posted By: Dess Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Mega-ditto's Rush.
He sure will be missed. Truly the end of an era on his passing. Hard to take in.
Posted By: gunner500 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by aalf

I bet daddy slapped them ears red.............."it aint thmeggin you goofy ass runt" sigh, I wont be getting any grandpups outta this cull.
RIP Mr. Limbaugh.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

He had a Jim.
Posted By: jpretle Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

Pretty disgusting post, JimFromTN

Yes, everyone was shocked when little joe bidet mysteriously developed asthma after being a star athlete in school. crazy
Posted By: mathman Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
blah blah blah

Go fuck yourself.
Originally Posted by mathman
blah blah blah

Go fuck yourself.

It has too, no one else will ; ]
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by gunner500

Yes, everyone was shocked when little joe bidet mysteriously developed asthma after being a star athlete in school. crazy

Its called doctor shopping.
Posted By: GregW Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Rush will be melting liberal hearts from the grave for many, many years. THAT, is a legacy.
Posted By: benchman Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
RIP. A great man. Not perfect, but great.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

I hope you get ass cancer and die painfully. I too dodged the draft, wanna compare military records, scumbag?
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
My flag is still at half staff in honor of Rush. My heart sure goes out for his wife right now. As it is with us she could never find such a man as she did in him.
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
..............JinFromTN = ONE PATHETIC POS!!!
Posted By: bigsqueeze Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by GRIZZ

A lot of cancer is "self induced" these days damn near anything can kill you. You sir is a fuqking moron... GFY
YEP! Call-NUMB-NUTS is too damned stupid to realize that. His hatred of Rush brings out his complete mental retardation.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
Originally Posted by aalf

Well that explains everything.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN aka ObamaDickSucker
I guess Commies just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like ANTIFA beating cops with American flags while wearing MAGA hats backwards. You have to see the irony, right? As for Blow-job Clinton, he was a hypocrite about it. Biden has Fake chronic asthma since he was an athlete in high school.Thats not nearly as serious as fake news perpetrated by the Demonrat/Commei/pedo party about bone spurs,cysts,other lies about the great patriot Ted Nugent. As for the homosexual Obama, there was no draft at the time he was blowing homosexuals in the red light district of Honululu.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ERK Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21
If Rush was a black liberal they would parade his body around for three weeks or so. Edk
Originally Posted by benchman
RIP. A great man. Not perfect, but great.

Very well said
Posted By: RJY66 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/26/21

Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military

Resident Biden played multiple sports in High School and claims to have played football for the University of Delaware which may or may not be a lie. You can't do either of those things with "chronic asthma" that prevents military service.

He dodged the draft.

https://www.sportscasting.com/joe-b...team-to-an-improbable-undefeated-season/

https://redstate.com/scotthounsell/...-serving-during-vietnam-conflict-n254437
Posted By: ribka Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Biden's HORRIBLE chronic asthma was never mentioned by Biden in/ his autobiography and he bragged about being a life guard and playing college football. Horrible debilitating chronic asthma would preclude you from both of those activities.

Biden is a pathological liar, a coward and a war mongering chickenhawk and a creepy pedophile

Looks like Biden's asthma isn't acting up when he is molesting this poor young girl. How convenient

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I guess leftists just enjoy pointing out the hypocrisy. You know, kind of like blue lives matter patriots beating cops with american flags at the capital. You have to see the irony, right? As for Clinton, he wasn't a hypocrite about it. Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military but then again, thats not nearly as serious as a bone spur, anal cyst, or crapping your pants for a week like the great patriot Ted Nugent did. As fo Obama, there was no draft to dodge at the time he was of age.

Agreed, I hope it comes back X2.
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

Agreed, I hope it comes back X2.

Hopefully God will send a tornado to destroy Jim TN's methlab/trailer/house
Posted By: wabigoon Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
I wish everyone good health.

Rest In Peace Rush!

That does it! Taking donations via PM for Jimmy does the Jimmy from TN. Since we have all his FB/social media info it won't be an hour before someone PMs me his address.

I move to send our "flaming member" a 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant. I will personally take delivery, cut it with 5 gallons of ghost pepper, and send it forward to our favorite homosexual at his home address.

I'm in for a hundo. Need about 17-18 other guys to help chip in $100 each and we can literally burn a dick and an [bleep], and if we're lucky two dicks and two [bleep]. And since we know the enthusiasm male homosexuals have for unprotected sex with multiple anonymous partners, we can prolly burn the dicks off of hundreds of homosexuals. I'm in for $100, the ghost peppers and shipping. Just need some help on the rest.

Here's a stock photo and I am SURE Jimmy loves Jimmys won't like it: https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...+drum+lube&qid=1614385123&sr=8-1

That's 7,040 ounces of Flamin' Hot (tm) cock!!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I wish everyone good health.

Rest In Peace Rush!

I wish someone in TN a bad lower intestinal rupture.

RIP Rush.
That Fuggin FahgFMTN needs a hot iron shoved up his azz.
Posted By: oldcuss Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
If Rush was a liberal they would blame his death on Trump!
He did more to unify Republicans than any politician since Regan.
Does anyone know who the minister was who conducted the funeral?

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world."

John 11

That's a pretty good promise isn't it?
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

That does it! Taking donations via PM for Jimmy does the Jimmy from TN. Since we have all his FB/social media info it won't be an hour before someone PMs me his address.

I move to send our "flaming member" a 55 gallon drum of personal lubricant. I will personally take delivery, cut it with 5 gallons of ghost pepper, and send it forward to our favorite homosexual at his home address.

I'm in for a hundo. Need about 17-18 other guys to help chip in $100 each and we can literally burn a dick and an [bleep], and if we're lucky two dicks and two [bleep]. And since we know the enthusiasm male homosexuals have for unprotected sex with multiple anonymous partners, we can prolly burn the dicks off of hundreds of homosexuals. I'm in for $100, the ghost peppers and shipping. Just need some help on the rest.

Here's a stock photo and I am SURE Jimmy loves Jimmys won't like it: https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lube...+drum+lube&qid=1614385123&sr=8-1

Thats hilarious. I double dog dare you. Can you show up at the address you send it to and video the experience and then post it here? I really want to see the look on the people's face when they open it.
Any guesses on when they fill his spot on AM radio? Mark steyn? Tucker carlson?
Posted By: RAS Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
RIP Rush!!

A true American patriot!!
And Jesus said Jim, I will save you to trade unto the devil for someone worthy. Being only that you will suspended by rusty fishhooks through your testicles, not scrotum, for all of eternity.
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by RJY66

Biden has chronic asthma and would not have been accepted even if he begged to join the military

Resident Biden played multiple sports in High School and claims to have played football for the University of Delaware which may or may not be a lie. You can't do either of those things with "chronic asthma" that prevents military service.

He dodged the draft.

It doesn't matter what sports he played. When Biden was eligible for the draft, the military would not accept asthmatics.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

In listening to Rush for many years then these guest host I see none of them taking up where he left off. For one thing that don't have nearly the grip on conservatism as what Rush had. When any of them host I often find myself thinking there's no way Rush would agree with what was just said. I think some of us listeners would do better that these guys at times.
Posted By: renegade50 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
JimfromTn
AKA: F A G G O T Liberal Socialist Democrat voting scumball
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot pc
Posted By: rickt300 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
And Jesus said Jim, I will save you to trade unto the devil for someone worthy. Being only that you will suspended by rusty fishhooks through your testicles, not scrotum, for all of eternity.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Rest in peace my friend. Will miss hearing his voice everyday. A true legend, there will never be another Rush, not even close! Rush made talk radio! And he did it all with half his brain tired behind his back just to make it fair for the left😂
Posted By: 12344mag Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Thats hilarious. I double dog dare you. Can you show up at the address you send it to and video the experience and then post it here? I really want to see the look on the people's face when they open it.

Lol, and he's a tough Homo to boot!

Throw a Dilldo at him and he'll catch it with his teeth......
Posted By: stevelyn Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Memory Eternal.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Jim1611

In listening to Rush for many years then these guest host I see none of them taking up where he left off. For one thing that don't have nearly the grip on conservatism as what Rush had. When any of them host I often find myself thinking there's no way Rush would agree with what was just said. I think some of us listeners would do better that these guys at times.

Fact is, Rush shaped what we know as post Reagan conservatism. More so than any politician, at least until Trump came along.

He also helped shape news as “infotainment”, for better or worse.

I wasn’t a huge fan, but have huge respect for what he accomplished. The guy is an icon. Flawed, as all of us are, he also seemed to be a hell of a good guy.

God speed, Rush.
Alex Jones?
Posted By: MadMooner Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by RJY66

He dodged the draft.

It doesn't matter what sports he played. When Biden was eligible for the draft, the military would not accept asthmatics.

Whether he had asthma, flat feet, bone Spurs, or whatever the fugg else, doesn’t change the fact that he is a creepy old twat, and far worse, supports bad policy.
Energy, economics, health care, immigration..... he is a fool.
Posted By: Craigster Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by DavePrice

A real dick. Notice he didn't say anything about his own service to the country ?

Semper Fi

Good ol anti gun pedo cal dumb chimes in

Posted By: renegade50 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by renegade50
JimfromTn
AKA: F A G G O T Liberal Socialist Democrat voting scumball
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screenshot pc

BTT
LMFAO!!!!
Posted By: duck911 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Fact is, Rush shaped what we know as post Reagan conservatism. More so than any politician, at least until Trump came along.

I wasn’t a huge fan, but have huge respect for what he accomplished. The guy is an icon. Flawed, as all of us are, he also seemed to be a hell of a good guy.

God speed, Rush.

My thoughts, almost EXACTLY.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Originally Posted by Jim1611

God speed, Rush.

Yes he did shape it and I remember many times when he carried to torch when many wouldn't. Not that long ago many in the republican party were saying that the party was toast unless they accepted abortion. I very well remember Rush opposing this and even going as far to say that if we can't defend the life of an unborn child just what can we defend.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by ribka

Good ol anti gun pedo cal dumb chimes in

smile Soy-boy pics = always funny .
Hear you go guys.
Sean Hannity reflects......

Video:
https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-nobody-can-replace-rush-limbaugh
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
He'll be hard to replace. I wonder if Trump is looking for a new challenge.....
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
He left us with a lot of work to do. Get on your red caps and make this country look like a Trump rally.

I have a Keep on Trumpin flag that is going up tomorrow in honor of the Trump speech at CPAC. Do something!
Posted By: 22250rem Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
R.I.P. Rush..... Gonna miss you and I don't think we'll see your equal in my lifetime.
Posted By: RickcNY Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
My condolences to the family and friends I really enjoyed listening to him
Posted By: hatari Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21

Good thing ignorance isn’t malignant or you’d be at deaths door.

So what will you eventually succumb to?

Heart disease? - self induced. Too much bbq

Alzheimers? - shouldn’t have sniffed all that glue when you were a kid.

Pancreatic cancer? - you were told to lay off the booze.

AIDS? - I warned you about buttfuggin your homo buddies in the bath houses

There’s your epithet
Posted By: hatari Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
You like how these trolls all use the same talking points about Rush? They got it from Debbie Wasserman Schultz, DNC k-hunt that she is.
Posted By: Huntz Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
I just realized the other day that only Rush`s body is dead.He will live in the heads of Liberals forever.His thoughts and ideas were so far ahead of their time that they will always be relevant.People will quote him 200 years from now.He will be in the History books.Dickheads like Jim from Tenn. will not be remembered the day after he dies.
Posted By: callnum Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by hatari

Good thing ignorance isn’t malignant or you’d be at deaths door.

So what will you eventually succumb to?

Heart disease? - self induced. Too much bbq

Alzheimers? - shouldn’t have sniffed all that glue when you were a kid.

Pancreatic cancer? - you were told to lay off the booze.

AIDS? - I warned you about buttfuggin your homo buddies in the bath houses

There’s your epithet

Pears sent!

Lol
Posted By: mirage243 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21

I hope you get an inoperable anal cyst the size of a watermelon.
Posted By: Chisos Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21

If you'd done a little research instead of talking out your own large anal cyst, you would find Rush Limbaugh, being born on Jan. 12, 1951, drew the 221st spot in the 2nd draft lottery held on July 1, 1970. The highest number which you could be drafted in this 1970 lottery was the 125th spot. The government's drawing giving such a high number to him, guaranteed Mr. Limbaugh would not be drafted, so your lie about him avoiding the draft is just that, a lie. Take your trolling elsewhere.
Posted By: callnum Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Maybe he had bone spurs.
Posted By: RAS Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
He left us with a lot of work to do. Get on your red caps and make this country look like a Trump rally.

I have a Keep on Trumpin flag that is going up tomorrow in honor of the Trump speech at CPAC. Do something!

Bingo.

Anything you can do will help.

I am starting monthly meetings at my camp with like minded people. Not to sit around and complain, but organize in a way that will add value to our beliefs. Lots of ideas on how to do that.
RIP Rush , Hard to believe he's gone .
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
RIP Rush.

How long until Joe Biteme and the Demofags start a congressional investigation into the graveside service arrangements as pictured?
Posted By: Hammerdown Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21

There is no DICK involved with this joker.
Posted By: Sycamore Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Question:
May a person, other than a veteran have their casket draped with a United States flag?
Answer:
Yes, although this honor is usually reserved for veterans or highly regarded State and National figures, the Flag Code does not prohibit this use. (Americanism Commission)
Posted By: Seafire Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

There is no DICK involved with this joker.

sorry to differ....

but we are talking about someone who works at the Nashville Ballet, and has a male husband...

there is plenty of dick involved with this leftist... and normally involves his mouth or A Hole....
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Question:
May a person, other than a veteran have their casket draped with a United States flag?
Answer:
Yes, although this honor is usually reserved for veterans or highly regarded State and National figures, the Flag Code does not prohibit this use. (Americanism Commission)

Rush Limbaugh was definitely a "highly regarded ... National figure" by millions and millions of American citizens.

L.W.
Posted By: Seafire Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Peace be with you Rush and with the loved ones left behind for now...

may the Good Lord be with them in your absence...

and Thanks for every thing Rush... 30 years plus....it will not be forgotten...
Posted By: RJY66 Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Maybe he had bone spurs.

Or Asthma. Adding to my list of Biden nicknames.......Captain Asthma.
Posted By: Anjin Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Question:
Answer:

Rush Limbaugh was definitely a "highly regarded ... National figure" by millions and millions of American citizens.

L.W.

I'd say that being awarded the Presidential Medal would tend to validate that fact.

Norm
Posted By: hatari Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by Seafire
Peace be with you Rush and with the loved ones left behind for now...

may the Good Lord be with them in your absence...

and Thanks for every thing Rush... 30 years plus....it will not be forgotten...

Ditto
Posted By: 79S Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/28/21

You got bounced on a chapter 15 for don’t ask don’t tell..
Posted By: ldholton Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/28/21
Didn't realize he was from Cape Girardeau Missouri
Posted By: 79S Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/28/21
Maybe he had bone spurs.

BHA retard is here... your boyfriend land tell you to post that?
Posted By: ribka Re: El Rushbo Laid To Rest. - 02/28/21
Originally Posted by 79S
Maybe he had bone spurs.

BHA retard is here... your boyfriend land tell you to post that?

Caldumb was just elected to run the Bozeman NAMBLA chapter. Congrats cal dumb!!!!
© 24hourcampfire