Home
[video:youtube]https://people.com/crime/dramatic-video-lady-gaga-dog-walker-shot-theft/[/video]
I'd give serious thought to stealing a dog for that much
Get a load of this BS and puke pic of the dog walker.

Does anyone smell something fishy?

https://people.com/crime/lady-gaga-dog-walker-stable-condition-breathing/
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
I'd give serious thought to stealing a dog for that much

Hahaha. Tff.
Yes. As soon as I heard that, I began considering dog knapping as a retirement endeavor.
who the f cares
Originally Posted by 1minute
Yes. As soon as I heard that, I began considering dog knapping as a retirement endeavor.

Lots of dimocraps and Vietnamese do that, you know. wink
I haven't laughed this hard since that mouthy couple in Pennsylvania.
People dress like that on purpose???
If I was Gaga I'd give $500k for the heads of the assailants.
Plenty of Cartel guys looking for a side hustle.
Jessie Smollett voice over?

Or the real Jessie?
The FBI has jumped into the fray. Because dognappers and garage door pulls are so much more of a threat to the public than election fraud.

Kinda fitting that what was once the premier law-enforcement agency in the country, if not the world, has declined to be little better than pooper-scoopers.

Better to hire Ace Ventura.
Well I don't wish that dog walker any ill will at all. I will say that when watching and listening to that I had two thoughts. First, "Wow, that lady is screaming a lot and fighting back" and "if it were me and those chuckleheads had firearms pointed at me, I would say 'take the dogs'". I'd have never guessed that was a guy making all of those noises.
they shot me in the right heart

LOL
She has unopened jars of jiffy peanut butter to use up.
Wouldn't mind some doggy with Gaga...
Originally Posted by 673
She has unopened jars of jiffy peanut butter to use up.

Hehehe. I bet.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Well I don't wish that dog walker any ill will at all. I will say that when watching and listening to that I had two thoughts. First, "Wow, that lady is screaming a lot and fighting back" and "if it were me and those chuckleheads had firearms pointed at me, I would say 'take the dogs'". I'd have never guessed that was a guy making all of those noises.

My thoughts also. The sounds were pure unadulterated entertainment. Never thought id have consodered that in that situation.
I liked when her family members commented. They were all praying that the dogs would be ok. Never said anything about hoping the dog walker would be ok. I love dogs but there is something wrong with our society when so many value the lives of a dog over a human.

The guys who stole them were probably thinking they were pit bulls and wanted them for the weekend dog fights. She needs to donate more to BLM to defend the police so the crime can continue to escalate. Just when you thought all the urban crap hole cities couldn't get any worse 2020 happened. As more and more Hollywood types are directly effected by crime do you think any of them will wake up. Even they have to come out from behind the gates sometimes.

Bb
Originally Posted by jaguartx

My thoughts also. The sounds were pure unadulterated entertainment. Never thought id have consodered that in that situation.

I saw it on the local news earlier today. I thought it was a woman too going by the screams. Then they said it was a “man”.
Too bad it wasn't Lady gaga.
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I liked when her family members commented. They were all praying that the dogs would be ok. Never said anything about hoping the dog walker would be ok. I love dogs but there is something wrong with our society when so many value the lives of a dog over a human.

The guys who stole them were probably thinking they were pit bulls and wanted them for the weekend dog fights. She needs to donate more to BLM to defend the police so the crime can continue to escalate. Just when you thought all the urban crap hole cities couldn't get any worse 2020 happened. As more and more Hollywood types are directly effected by crime do you think any of them will wake up. Even they have to come out from behind the gates sometimes.

Bb

Nah. POS “Entertainers” like Lady Gag Me all have armed Body Guards. Too bad they didn’t kidnap that stupid bitch.
Originally Posted by Esox357

LOL ! Beat me too it.
Haha, that was funny as shiet. That dude sounded like a little girl!
Has she blame a Trump person yet?

Ya know, her being a target for her ‘redneck endorsement’ of Biden and all
The whole thing is a $hit sandwich and shows, from multiple angles, just how fugged up our society has become. The guy screaming like a girl was troubling.
This is a job, for bitcoin.

Youre right, Big. That poor sucker has probably been through the ringer plenty earlier in life that caused him to end up like that.

Im betting she doesnt get the dogs back. That kind of reward and publicity probably has them dead already.
"I liked when her family members commented. They were all praying that the dogs would be ok. Never said anything about hoping the dog walker would be ok.. ..." Bb

It's really very simple. The dog walker is nothing more than a worker peasant. Why would they care about a worker peasant dog walker? After all, Hollywood is full of dog walkers. Ger another one from Central Casting. grin

L.W.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
"I liked when her family members commented. They were all praying that the dogs would be ok. Never said anything about hoping the dog walker would be ok.. ..." Bb

It's really very simple. The dog walker is nothing more than a worker peasant. Why would they care about a worker peasant dog walker? After all, Hollywood is full of dog walkers. Ger another one from Central Casting. grin

L.W.

No doubt LW !
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Really ??? She is one ugly skank! 🤮
Originally Posted by slumlord

That’s why the feebs are involved. They’re sure it’s the work of White Supremacists.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle...&c=6985534676634736561&mkt=en-us
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

That’s why the feebs are involved. They’re sure it’s the work of White Supremacists.

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle...&c=6985534676634736561&mkt=en-us

Probably Jussie Smollet ! 😜
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That’s why ya go doggy!

Woff woff!!
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

That’s why ya go doggy!

Woff woff!!

LMAO ! You’re killing me Bob!
Its the kidnappers who get to decide how much too pay, not the victim. I would want alot more than 500,000, I would go with 2 million after sending one of its ears in the mail..yes/no?
She's out combing the streets, hoping the dogs escaped, and she can rescue them. frown

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by luv2safari
She's out combing the streets, hoping the dogs escaped, and she can rescue them. frown

Reminds me of the old phrase “lipstick on a pig” 😜
Originally Posted by luv2safari

Reminds me of the old phrase “lipstick on a pig” 😜

What a meat curtain!
I thought the $1/2 mill was for info leading to the arrest of the suspects!

It's for the dogs?! Sheesh!
Is this meat dress some stupid PETA protest, or a lure for Fifi and Mumshkins?
Of everyone involved, the only things I want to send well wishes to are the dogs.
Props to the dog walker who fought back against 2 to 1 odds while making a lot of noise 😎

Maybe screaming like a girl draws more attention.

Not sure I’d wanna be the guys who took her dogs, she IS Italian.
Hopefully, in tamale form.
I doubt the dogs were taken for a ransom demand, likely the thieves didn't have any idea who they belonged to.
French Bulldogs are worth tall coin and the guy was walking three of them.
Mighty cold blooded capping the guy.
Botched robbery. People having their dog taken at gunpoint is not without precedent. Its the element of celebrity and the violence that ratchets this up.
I doubt she sees the dogs again, but I also believe the thugs will be found. And hopefully killed immediately.
if your dog is capable of being dognapped, he is a pussy.
Originally Posted by Esox357

I'd like to make her scream like that. smile
What a cartoon
Just read the dogs have been returned.
Looks like some young woman just got thr "lotto"
I, for one, am glad that the dogs are safe, and that the wounded man is expected to recover fully.
Two suspects, described as Black, between 20-25 years old, remain at large.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Get a load of this BS and puke pic of the dog walker.

Does anyone smell something fishy?

https://people.com/crime/lady-gaga-dog-walker-stable-condition-breathing/

Nothing fishy at all.

Did you watch the video?

That is the sound that those who are light in their loafers make when they are in shear terror.

I have it on good authority that Paddler shrieks like that when he has nightmares of Deflave getting ahold of him! laugh
What is with fuqking stupid groids and their obsession with bull dogs? I use to work with a niglit named 'Kenny' and he bred some type of bull dog always running around after a new litter bragging about how he "got's some of dat dog money"
I have read, for some reason, five different accounts of the dognapping, and the description of the bandits was never given. Uncle Alvah I am not surprised to read your report, no description = negro.

I just read that some woman was walking along in the park and she spotted the two dogs, their leashes tied to a lamp post. She took them down to the police station.
Lady Gaga says she will pay the woman the money.
Smells like a PR stunt, but dudette getting shot, not so much.
Originally Posted by DMc

You don't let someone shoot you in the abdomen as part of a stunt.....
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by DMc

Guess you've never hired any blacks....
Originally Posted by DMc
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by DMc

Guess you've never hired any blacks....

Nope. I have not.

I do, however, always hire the BEST person for the job.
Get Ace Ventura on the case!!!
© 24hourcampfire