Home

Stuck off in my neighbor’s yard

Wanted me to pull him out with my tractor. Told him to call a tow truck to winch him out. Gravel is pretty deep, he just kept nosing into it deep and light in the ass end, kept spinning in the mud.

Told him back up and go further over to the side yard and ease it, but he keep gunning it. Dude all hopped like he was on white crosses and red bull.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

bet that driver was mad at ya slum
I take it you don't use Amazon? lol
I’d have helped him.....but I’m a sucker. 😁
Fancy van, we don't have that chit around here.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Amazon don’t deliver to the Rez ? 😜
White crosses?

do they even make them anymore?
Fuqk Amazon, I would have helped him get it a little deeper.......
GHS on the front quarter panel. Guess that stands for Got Her Stuck! laugh
I will go without before I order anything on Amazon
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

My luck I’d have tore up more the neighbor’s gravel driveway (neighbor wasnt home), I heard all the dogs assed up and went to go check it out.

Besides amazon got plenty of money.

They left the driveway dished out and muddy ruts. Driver could have least taken the heel of his boot and fixed those holes somewhat.

Whats up with the back wheel? lol..looks weird.
I bet he appreciated you taking pictures of him. laugh grin
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

My luck I’d have tore up more the neighbor’s gravel driveway (neighbor wasnt home), I heard all the dogs assed up and went to go check it out.

Besides amazon got plenty of money.

They left the driveway dished out and muddy ruts. Driver could have least taken the heel of his boot and fixed those holes somewhat.

Flave could fix those ruts. lol
I haven’t seen an Amazon truck yet that isn’t dinged up, bumpers all busted or a gouge in the roof
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I bet he appreciated you taking pictures of him. laugh grin

The guy probably never even knew it,... slum rocks the stealth mode with the camera!
HIT IT!
Originally Posted by 673
Whats up with the back wheel? lol..looks weird.

Agreed, looks like a doughnut.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
White crosses?

Maybe speckled birds ??

The Fed Ex people rent Uhaul vans.
He needs more horsepower to get unstuck. Bring him a cup of sugar and tell him to put it in the fuel tank for extra temporary horsepower.

He will appreciate your wisdom.
He probably was on amphetamines. People who work for Amazon and don't keep it moving, get a taste of the lash.
Originally Posted by Stickfight
He probably was on amphetamines. People who work for Amazon and don't keep it moving, get a taste of the lash.

I really think so. He got out started chattering to me like a guy doing a tax tag and title disclaimer. Wanted to show me every wheel and yadda yadda yadda. The tow truck man got loud with him and told him get in there, stay in there and keep the wheels turned left toward the cable winch.

The winch was doing all the work just fine but the amazon guy just keep gunning it. I was thinking any second he was going to get a good bite a traction and run the recovery man over or crash into the back of the flatbed.

Good laugh for the afternoon. Been a slow week around here on the farm.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

The Fed Ex people rent Uhaul vans.

Christmas time they were driving personal vehicles.

With out of state plates. Everyday there was a different strange car pulling in the driveway to deliver Fedex packages.
Here Amazon delivers to the post office and they deliver it. I think much of that screwed up USPS tracking is because they enter it in the system when Amazon actually has it.
Originally Posted by kingston

With out of state plates. Everyday there was a different strange car pulling in the driveway to deliver Fedex packages.

And you(I) were wondering WTF does Coolio want?

I'm out here where there's more tractors that pass by than cars. When the tinted out Nissan SUV with Missouri plates came all the way up the drive, I was definitely a little WTF.
You were thinkin'...

Not another pajamagram from Beaver.

NO!!!!
Originally Posted by slumlord

Stuck off in my neighbor’s yard

Wanted me to pull him out with my tractor. Told him to call a tow truck to winch him out. Gravel is pretty deep, he just kept nosing into it deep and light in the ass end, kept spinning in the mud.

Told him back up and go further over to the side yard and ease it, but he keep gunning it. Dude all hopped like he was on white crosses and red bull.

lmao Slavers at Amazon probably lash him if he don't make his quota of deliveries. Prolly all hopped up on the No-Doz.

I would've sworn I had that elf from Bad Santa deliver some shixt a couple months back. I thought I was havin' a flashback!
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Harsh!!! 😂😂😂
They have got stuck trying to turn around in my brother in laws yard several times. If you would see his place and where they end up it is unbelievable that a sane person would leave the driveway and end up there. It’s not worth the headache but he has gotten compensation from Amazon. This last time he fixed the ruts himself and bought a rifle with the $$.
You were thinkin'...

Not another pajamagram from Beaver.

NO!!!!

He's got me addicted to $70 tins of popcorn.
#whitecheddar
This must be why Jeff Beelzebub wants to start deliveries with Drones.

That little dude is welcome anytime, he cracks me up.

I've got to see if I can find the clip where he's lecturing Bad Santa about ass [bleep]' cashiers in the changing room.
#whitecheddar

1/2 Cheddar- 1/2 Carmel

Shît should come with a bong.
The driver was probably very thankful for your advice. Haha

That little dude is welcome anytime, he cracks me up.

I've got to see if I can find the clip where he's lecturing Bad Santa about ass [bleep]' cashiers in the changing room.

Was he on Friday screwing the preacher’s wife across the street? LOL
White crosses?

Fuggg they outlawed them when the Hells Angels were making Crank. Those things been gone for a LONG time.

Was it this guy?
LMFAO
On a serious note I had a treadmill delivered to the house yesterday from a shipping company. He pulled up and I asked are you gonna help me get it into the house or do I have to get someone else. He says delivery to the curb only, I said that's fine I understand.

We got to talking and he learned that I wasn't a Dumocrat and he helps me push the thing all the way into my hallway (I have a ramp for my front porch steps).

Turns out he took some power lines down in a nearby town the day prior, so he was reluctant to take a shot of whiskey with me lol. He was certain that he was getting a piss test when he got back to the office. Was a good dude, I would have partied with him.
Originally Posted by gunzo
White crosses?

Maybe speckled birds ??

black beauties (blackbirds)

type that in duckduckgo and you'll get some pics of some women too.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
White crosses?

Fuggg they outlawed them when the Hells Angels were making Crank. Those things been gone for a LONG time.

Probably still a source for them in Mexico.

I hear they still make 'ludes in South Africa, popular there still too.
Right on! Let Amazon put a little of the money it takes out of the local economy back in....

That was effing funny BigDave...
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Was it this guy?

If my wife wouldve seen someone doing that to her holiday decorations( that she goes overboard on even though hardly anyone sees) she would have beat that drivers azz lol!
White crosses?

Probably still a source for them in Mexico.

I hear they still make 'ludes in South Africa, popular there still too.

From the wayback machine. Mandrax and Lemmon 714. G'night, Irene...

Delivery dude there sure could've used one or two. wink

White crosses?

Oh yeah ???

🤪😃😂🤘🏻🤔

You should’ve stocked up.

Never dispute slumlord

LOL

so you fug up UR truck pullin him out ?

Amazon gonna pay ?

Hell no......

Call a tow truck
Is it true Renegade ripped the rear end out of his Canyon trying to pull him out? Lmao

Bob
Amazon doesn't hire the smartest folk to deliver the goods. If you have a smartphone and a current drivers license, you're hired.

Yeah, you have to use your own phone for GPS, etc. to deliver their chit.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Is it true Renegade ripped the rear end out of his Canyon trying to pull him out? Lmao

Bob

Not true

He was too high on Krylon fumes to drive anywhere, never make it 20 miles out here. 😃
© 24hourcampfire