Home
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
Would you advance on this guy's machinegun nest?

Posted By: ribka Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
bit pricey

https://drozdworld.com/product/new-drozd-blackbird-with-full-auto-chip-installed/
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
But a lot cheaper then an original Thompson 😁
What a scream!😀
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
Cheaper than my BB gun.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Cheaper than my BB gun.

Is it the kind that shoots a bunch of different size bbs?
You could have some fun with that...
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
A three or four second burst right in the ass would sure get someone's attention. I've been shot in the butt with a single BB and it stung a little...but I'll bet a couple hundred in a few seconds would smart some.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
Had one , they are fun . Gave it away . Wish I still had it , mine was an older model , ugly azz yellow , but it was fun .
Kenneth
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
That might put an eye out!
Posted By: Esox357 Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/27/21
Black birds wouldn't have a chance!
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
Had one , they are fun . Gave it away . Wish I still had it , mine was an older model , ugly azz yellow , but it was fun .
Kenneth

That's the one I have, Kenneth. The one with the magazine that holds the C02 cartridge. Six shot bursts at 600 RPM.
Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/28/21
Yep , I think it was about 140.00-180.00 , seriously questioned my sanity when buying it .
But little did I know what I would pay later in life for hunting irons that don’t kill em no deader .
Another fun toy was a Gatling gun set up with twin 10/22’s , good for mowing down briars , but that was about it .
22 leaves a lot of unburnt powder , after about four thirty rd mags you had to strip them down and clean them to get them to run . Cycle rate and guns laying on side I suppose contributed even more .it was one of the early models , don’t remember the name anymore . Trigger toggles operated from cam lobes on crank .
Kenneth
Posted By: 007FJ Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/28/21
On my list now of stuff I didn’t know I needed
Originally Posted by 007FJ
On my list now of stuff I didn’t know I needed

LOL. Yep.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/28/21
I think for fun, I'd rather have the Crosman... grin

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I think for fun, I'd rather have the Crosman... grin

Cool. That functions exactly like my EAA Drozd Bumblebee, but looks a hell of a lot cooler, and is cooler, also, because it mimics an AR platform gun. I'd rather have that than my Drozd, but they didn't exist when I bought it.

PS They look a lot more fun than they are, though, after the initial thrill. The problem is you get about two full mags of fire on full auto before you need to replace the C02 cartridge.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Non-NFA Full Auto Fun - 02/28/21
Yeah, feeding them Co2 might get expensive! smile

Crosman sent me one of their full auto airsoft gun on an AR platform. It ran off of batteries, and had an electric drive.

Thing would shoot well! It'd cut a beer can in half in about 3 seconds!
© 24hourcampfire