Home
Hey guys, I am currently running a 2WD 2012 Toyota Tundra w/ the 5.7L V-8. I am considering upgrading my truck to a newer model and I plan to get 4WD this time. I fairly regularly tow my 20 ft equipment-style tandem axle trailer and 32 hp tractor w/ attachments. My Tundra does pretty decent pulling this load and its well within its rated capacity. Still if I end up getting something else, I’m considering a newer Tundra (which mechanically is the same as what I have) and also wondering whether I should consider a 3/4 ton. I don’t really think I need a diesel, so would likely get a gasser 3/4 if I went that way. I’m kind of afraid of all the hyped up Turbo V6 stuff out there and I want something reliable. My Tundra has been nigh on bulletproof for example.

Top contenders are the following:

2019 or newer Toyota Tundra w/ 5.7L 4WD
Ford F-250 w/ 6.2L 4WD
Ford F-250 w/ 7.3L 4WD

Don’t care for Ram, and feel like GM sold their soul under Obama.

Thoughts, Advice?

Mark in GA
I think the 7.3 gasser Ford would be about right
I tow a boat a little lighter than that regularly. Previously, I had a 2003 F250 and loved it, but "stuff" just started wearing out. I can't be a no-show, so I went with the 4x4 Tundra two years ago. It is my second Tundra, the first was a 2011. Milage sucks, but other than that they are great.

I probably would have gone with another diesel, but couldn't see spending $20 more to tow 3 tons.
The Tundra will get about 14-16mpg (maybe 17, on a good day, going downhill). Ford’s will probably do 12-14. The 7.3 sounds good on paper. May be a few years before we know whether they got it right, or whether it needs “improvements”.

I wouldn’t say the Tundra is “perfect” for what you’re doing, but the 5.7 is a known commodity, and will get better mileage than your other choices, in day to day driving.
6.2 comes stock in the Super Duty. I own a 2019 F250 CC 4WD short bed with the 6.2 and 4:30 gears. Tows like a dream and is rated to carry about 3500 pounds. I average 12 mpg towing a boat that weighs 5K. The 6.2 is as bullet proof as they come.
My ex 2013 Tundra CC 5.7 4WD towed the same boat and got 11 mpg and the azz sagged like a old ladies boobs.

The 7.3 should do an even better job. But its new on the market and some people are complaining about the 10 speed. Add in its an extra cost option at roughly $2,000.
Been running the 7.3 gasser for 12 months and 14k miles. You will not be disappointed.
Ford also sold out their soul for free money as well. Unopposed bid for government vehicles and they received 6 billion dollars in government money as well, which will they will finish paying back the US in 2022. And don't forget that Ford want to reintroduce the cash-for-clunkers program and took money for payroll protection over the past year due to covid.

Ford wants the cash for clunker back

Your best bet, buy the Chevy 2500HD with the 6.2 and the 10 speed
Any of the diesel trucks on the market, would work well! The new ford sounds good, but time will tell he real story.
Originally Posted by MarkinGA
Hey guys, I am currently running a 2WD 2012 Toyota Tundra w/ the 5.7L V-8. I am considering upgrading my truck to a newer model and I plan to get 4WD this time. I fairly regularly tow my 20 ft equipment-style tandem axle trailer and 32 hp tractor w/ attachments. My Tundra does pretty decent pulling this load and its well within its rated capacity. Still if I end up getting something else, I’m considering a newer Tundra (which mechanically is the same as what I have) and also wondering whether I should consider a 3/4 ton. I don’t really think I need a diesel, so would likely get a gasser 3/4 if I went that way. I’m kind of afraid of all the hyped up Turbo V6 stuff out there and I want something reliable. My Tundra has been nigh on bulletproof for example.

Ford F-250 w/ 6.2L 4WD
Ford F-250 w/ 7.3L 4WD

Thoughts, Advice?

Mark in GA

Your instincts are good.
Whatever you get, get a 3/4 ton. It isn’t about the power so much as the stopping ability and trailer control.
Originally Posted by K1500
Whatever you get, get a 3/4 ton. It isn’t about the power so much as the stopping ability and trailer control.

I don't agree that you need a 3/4 ton to tow 8,000 lbs., but I do agree that you need something with heavy-duty brakes, otherwise they wear too fast.

Edited to add...bigger IS better, but big enough is big enough.
Buy a Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins Diesel and you will wonder what took you so long.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I don't agree that you need a 3/4 ton to tow 8,000 lbs., but I do agree that you need something with heavy-duty brakes, otherwise they wear too fast.

A diesel with an exhaust brake is the shizzle....
With my Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins Diesel I tow a 36 ft 5th wheel, at about 11,000 lbs. I have had two now, and both were fantastic.
Given your three finalists, the 6.2 F250 is your best bet. Toyota and heavy-duty do not belong in the same sentence. They’re nothing more than a car with a box behind them and won’t last in sustained heavy duty use. They’re good grocery getters though!
That isn't much to tow. My wife has a Dodge 1/2 that's rated to tow 13k and it does fine. My son's '15 F150 tows 7500 easy as well.

I'd go with an engine trans combo that's known for reliability. These new turbos look good on paper but time will tell. Turbo's get expensive quick, new engines with popping head bolts, bad gaskets, slipping transmissions, etc. are not what I'm interested in. My choice would be an F150 with the 5.0l first, Second a Toyota Tundra, third would be a fight. I have had to many problems with the Chevy's I've tried, the Dodge has been fine but isn't as comfy. I don't look at Nissan.

I have had (still do) an F350 SD that tows like crazy, had a Cummins before that. If you get a Dodge trade it off before it starts rattling much. Mine started coming apart in the cab. I hate sqeaky dash BS. One tons are made for towing but ride quality and fuel consumption suck.
Originally Posted by ledvm
Buy a Dodge Ram 2500 with a Cummins Diesel and you will wonder what took you so long.

Amen!
Originally Posted by BigNate
That isn't much to tow. My wife has a Dodge 1/2 that's rated to tow 13k and it does fine. My son's '15 F150 tows 7500 easy as well.

I'd go with an engine trans combo that's known for reliability. These new turbos look good on paper but time will tell. Turbo's get expensive quick, new engines with popping head bolts, bad gaskets, slipping transmissions, etc. are not what I'm interested in. My choice would be an F150 with the 5.0l first, Second a Toyota Tundra, third would be a fight. I have had to many problems with the Chevy's I've tried, the Dodge has been fine but isn't as comfy. I don't look at Nissan.

New turbos? Ford has had the ecoboost for 10 or 11 model years now. Plenty of history. The numbers look good cause they are.
7000 lbs doesn't require a 3/4 ton.

If you want it, more power to you.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
7000 lbs doesn't require a 3/4 ton.

If you want it, more power to you.

Exactly.
[quote=TimberRunner

New turbos? Ford has had the ecoboost for 10 or 11 model years now. Plenty of history. The numbers look good cause they are. [/quote]

So they've "upgraded" no less than five times in ten years and that's solid performance in your eyes?
It is easier towing with a 3/4 ton and even easier with a diesel..... I like easy smile
A lot depends on the type of terrain. I would guess your locale isn’t exactly mountainous, so bottom end torque and big brakes with an exhaust brake isn’t that critical. You should do ok with the Tundra.

If you were towing regularly through North Ga into Tennessee and thereabouts, I would opt for a 3/4 ton diesel.
Georgia interstates? Give me the biggest brakes available.

That Ford 6.7 diesel will stroll.
Originally Posted by BigNate
[quote=TimberRunner

New turbos? Ford has had the ecoboost for 10 or 11 model years now. Plenty of history. The numbers look good cause they are.

So they've "upgraded" no less than five times in ten years and that's solid performance in your eyes?
[/quote]

Upgraded? The new gen motor in 2017 and improved fuel injection? Seems like over a decade, those are reasonable moves.

There's millions of them on the road, and if they were anything but a success, do think the most popular vehicle in the country would still have them?
Towing 7500# isn't a lot to tow! But what are you going to haul in the bed. With my bed full of camp gear, two 4wheelers on the above bed rack, then 7500# towed. I'll take a diesel. Thats how I roll, went from gas to diesel years ago, won't go back to a half ton gas. The ecoboost Fords fall on their face trying to keep up towing in the mountains, diesels rule that area! It doesn't matter what manufacturer!
I tow about #7000 almost every weekend 550 miles round trip through mountain passes. With 98 F150 4.6, got 9 mpg towing, screaming at 5500 rpm a lot of the time. 2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost, 13 mpg towing, mostly at less than 2400 rpm. 2020 F150 3.5 Ecoboost, 14 mpg towing (also 10 speed), rarely over 2200 RPM.

Put 268K miles on the 98 4.6, 69K on the 2016 2.7, and so far, 8K on the 2020 3.5.

I'm not afraid of the new fangled turboed V-6's... they make millions of them FFS. (BTW I only sold the 2016 2.7 because my buddy had a good year commercial fishing, and wanted to buy it from me for 5K over NADA)
7500 lbs is not all that heavy but it’s the frequently part that made me select a Super Duty for the OP . If you got a Tundra 5.7 geared for towing , a trailer with breaks on one axle (two would be better ) , and put a brake controller on the truck you’d be ok most likely
I’m the original poster, my tandem axle trailer does have electric brakes on it. Came with brakes on one axle when I bought it used. I added brakes to the 2nd axle so now they are on both. I have a Tekonsha brake controller wired in. The Tundra pulls it fine, it does squat a bit though.

Mark in GA
I’m the original poster, my tandem axle trailer does have electric brakes on it. Came with brakes on one axle when I bought it used. I added brakes to the 2nd axle so now they are on both. I have a Tekonsha brake controller wired in. The Tundra pulls it fine, it does squat a bit though.

Mark in GA

FWIW, I had a Tenkonsha in the old 98 F-150. It was better that any brake controller I had used up until that point.

The newer F-150's have a build in brake controller that leaves the Tekonsha in the dust... you litterally can't tell the difference between you're truck's brake pressure and the trailer's.. it's all in perfect harmony.

Ford F-250 w/ 6.2L 4WD
Ford F-250 w/ 7.3L 4WD

Thoughts, Advice?

Mark in GA

For the record, GM, Chrysler and Ford were all bailed out in 2009 along with 984 other companies. I don't know why everyone only talks about GM while using a credit card company that was likely bailed out as well...
As far as towing, I've done a lot of it and I wouldn't recommend regularly towing anything that weighs more than the tow vehicle with less than a 3/4 ton truck. It isn't all about the power.... 3/4 tons have stiff suspension so the trailer doesn't push you around in the bends. That suspension also helps to prevent the trailer from swaying. Bigger brakes help you stop. The heavier tranny helps hold you back and it doesn't get abused doing it. 10 ply tires last longer under the weight too. The engine won't break a sweat running up the hills in GA either. Why make a 1/2 work it's azz off when you can get a 3/4 ton to just cruise along???

Good luck with your decision!
For what you mentioned, a 6.2L F-250 sounds like a perfect fit and is one helluva combo If you want to keep your cost down but still have a nice looking rig, check out Ford's "STX" trim. If you're ok with spending some $$ and like to ride in style, the Lariat is one of my favorite options. The Platinum and Limited are great trucks if $$ is not an issue (love the massaging seats) but way to pricey for my $$. That being said, if you're ok with buying a truck that's a couple years old with low miles, you can save a lot of money and still end up with a truck that you can enjoy for a LONG time!!
Originally Posted by irfubar

Fubar, Is that a factory option or strictly an aftermarket mod?
FWIW most folks run out of payload *far* before they run out of ‘tow’ weight. Take a 2020 4x4 Tundra SR5 DC 6.5’ bed. Door jamb sticker says 1,320 pounds of payload (factory says 1,500, but they weigh every truck and put the actual cargo capacity on the door jam). That’s with a 150 pound driver in the truck. Do you weigh 150 pounds? Are you going to have anything (people, cargo, etc) in the truck?

You are supposed to have 10-15% of the trailer weight on the tongue. So, a 7,000 pound trailer eats up about 1,000 pounds of your 1,320 pound payload in this particular tundra. Throw in a passenger and a ‘normal’ weight driver and you are overweight before you put a single thing in the truck. All the 1/2 ton drivers on here will brag about how much they can tow by looking at the factory claims, which are based on a 2WD base model and ignore making the GVWR work with your trailer. And you can’t fix the problem with air bags or helper springs.
I drive an F250 with the 6.2. It’s about as much a no fuss, just a truck kind of truck as you can buy these days. It doesn’t get fantastic mileage, 15 on the highway unloaded and 10-12 pulling a trailer. It rides like a 3/4 ton but not nearly as rough as my old single wheel f350. It doesn’t have an exhaust brake or turbo and doesn’t make 1000lb ft of torque since it isn’t a diesel.

But it has the brakes and springs to handle anything I want or need to pull. Oil changes are about $35 if you catch the oil on sale at NAPA. And even though it doesn’t have the sack of the modern Diesel engines it still pulls better than anything we had available 20 years ago. Plus it’s a proven and nearly bulletproof setup.

The main reason for my ordering one was the chat I had with the lead mechanic at work. We have a fleet of 4x4 3/4 and 1 tons with 6.2s. Over the years they’ve tried gas and diesel trucks from all the big 3. His claim was that the 6.2/6sp combo in the super duty was absolutely hands down the most reliable setup he’d ever seen, and he’s a GM guy.

Toyota Tundra with the 5.6L engine and tow package have a 3/4 town Dana rear end just like American 3/4 tons. They also have bigger brakes

than even some American 3/4 Tons. The towing packages gets you a bigger radiator and a lower rear axle. 4:30 to 1. it is a real stump puller

But Trans has 2 overdrive gears, it is also heavy duty. Like everone said fuel economy is not the strong point. They are made for work. Mine tows

my 27 Ft Artic Fox trailer good. It weighs about 8500 Lb loaded.
Not needing a diesel doesn’t mean you can’t run a diesel. Most of my towing is just a bass boat and a 8,000 lb camper but I never wish I had a gasser. I vote new Powerstroke
If your looking for a F 250 with the 7.3 start looking now. My brother has been on the hunt for one for a couple months now. Extremely limited inventory. Hearing production is at a indefinite halt or the 2021 run is done and all inventory is at dealers already.
If it were me, I'd get a 1978 Ford F250, chuck the stock 400, and swap a built 5.9, 12-valve Cummins into it - either that or a 521 Stroker. A helluva lot cheaper than a new Ford truck. 'course if I go with the 521, the fuel costs would wipe out any any savings between the 521 and a new Ford truck in about a week.

Ford F-250 w/ 6.2L 4WD
Ford F-250 w/ 7.3L 4WD

Thoughts, Advice?

Mark in GA

All things considered, the F250 with the 6.2 seems about perfect for you. Maybe a 7.3 gasser on your next purchase many years from now.

Like many people have mentioned already, you need more than just a good engine to make a good puller. From tires on up.

Back in 2016 when I picked out the F-150 I bought I was also looking at an F-250 with a 6.2. Both trucks were equipped with 6 spd autos .I asked the salesman what the difference was between the 6 spd in the F-150 and the one in the 3/4 ton, he looked at me like I was on dope and said they were exactly the same
The 3/4 ton has different wheels and tires, suspension components plus the 6.2 instead of the 5.0 l. I would ask the same if I were you about the new 10spd auto trans. Idiot sales type told me gear ratio is immaterial with a 10 spd.? Mb
I've owned diesels since 1980 always liked them better than a gas motor. But after just getting rid of my 6.7 Ford I refuse to by another diesel, there just not the motor that powered any truck before 2001 and never will be. The government has turned a highly efficient diesel motor into a fuel sucking piece of junk, trying to get less people to own.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Any of the diesel trucks on the market, would work well! The new ford sounds good, but time will tell he real story.

This for sure, diesel for me, compare to my trundra it will out tow
These days it's a crap shoot.

Grab a 3/4 ton from any of the big 3 and cross your fingers.

I can give examples from all 3 of being pieces of schitt and can give examples from all 3 going near 300k with minimal or no issues.
Sadly Coyotewacker is right . I think diesels are still good, just not AS good. I ran two 1/2 ton Fords. They were great , but were 1986 and 1996 2wd . I went with a 4x4 2005 GMC diesel after that. After about 5,000 lbs, you will appreciate the 3/4 ton. I know the new 1/2 tons are much more heavy duty than my old 1/2 tons, however,they pulled very good, but it was with a full load of wood around an S curve one day that got me thinking about why experienced pickup drivers are willing to spend more money on D rated tires instead of just plain old 235/75/15" tires. I decided that day that safety is more important than getting by with the smallest truck and working it harder. The 3/4 ton is likely the same price in the long run. My GMC diesel with Allison tranny is so low on repair cost, and so much longer lasting that I wonder if it has the same repair cost price. My brakes lasted 180K, I never touched the tranny or the engine except new oil and filters. Runs like new @ 281K. You will not regret a 3/4 ton going down hill in a S curve when a deer runs out. I think the difference will be very noticable between your Tundra and a 3/4 ton truck.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Fubar, Is that a factory option or strictly an aftermarket mod?

Aces, it's standard from the factory. Mine is a Ram, but they all have them. Mine has two settings, one is like a cruise control downhill, it will not let you exceed the last speed you braked at. The other setting will apply the brake until you stop. When I am loaded down in the mountains the exhaust brake make driving effortless. And the brake pads last forever.
The RAM 2500 6.4L has been top of class in the 3/4 ton gas category for a while. Fords new 7.3L is challenging now. I don't trust Ford to build a V engine. They miss the simple things like keeping spark plugs in them.

You are already ahead of the game!

smile
Another vote for a good 3/4 ton, you should be able to get one for not much more $ initially. Big difference between towing that weight (7500+) occasionally and regularly. I tow about 5500 lbs behind an F150 properly equipped. On the flat stuff it is easy, through the mountains and/or windy roads (we have a bunch of that) it is quite a bit less fun. Next truck we will be looking at is a 3/4 ton if we are to continue towing.
That 6.2 ford motor makes lots of power, that is the one I would be looking at.
Originally Posted by patbrennan
Another vote for a good 3/4 ton, you should be able to get one for not much more $ initially. Big difference between towing that weight (7500+) occasionally and regularly. I tow about 5500 lbs behind an F150 properly equipped. On the flat stuff it is easy, through the mountains and/or windy roads (we have a bunch of that) it is quite a bit less fun. Next truck we will be looking at is a 3/4 ton if we are to continue towing.
That 6.2 ford motor makes lots of power, that is the one I would be looking at.

Around here the used market for a 3/4 or 1 ton is cheaper than the 1/2.

The 2015 F-350 XLT extended cab 4wd 6.2 in my drive was purchased in 2018 with 50k on the odometer. $25k out the door. Same package but in 1/2 ton was about $5k more.

Never worried much about what it takes to pull 7500#, but worried a lot about what it takes to stop 7500# at hi-way speeds or down the rocky mountain passes, Rio7
7500 pounds?

Probably an 88 S10.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
7500 pounds?

Probably an 88 S10.

I have seen you on the open road..... 35mph... 4 ways flashing.... all day to get to the next farm field.... smile
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
7500 pounds?

Probably an 88 S10.

I have seen you on the open road..... 35mph... 4 ways flashing.... all day to get to the next farm field.... smile

Headlights pointed so high in the sky.....got the kid hanging out the window with a spotlight on the road.
IMO whatever you buy is a compromise. I agree GM sold out to the magic knee grow. I have never been a fan of Ford engineers but their bodies hold up well with lots of creature comfort features. I like the HO Cummins with a six speed in the Dodge but other things don't hold up and need constant maintenance. For your application the Tundra might be the best compromise.
I frequently pull a 20' stock trailer with as many 1200 to 1500 pound cows as I can get in it, or a flatbed trailer with a 16,000 pound backhoe or 16 bales of hay that weigh about 1200 pounds each. I am always overloaded. Just a matter of time until I get pulled over by the Arizona traffic control people. Watch ol' bandit run!

Jim, Tap the Brakes to get front tires to touch the ground to steer, been there done that! No T-Shirt.
Originally Posted by 45_100
\ I agree GM sold out to the magic knee grow.

Don't forget Ford and Chrysler.
Thought I would respond back and let you guys know what I ended up with after all the discussion. Yesterday, I closed the deal on a Factory Certified 2019 Ford F-250.

10,978 miles on it
Lariat Trim
6.2L gas engine
6-speed tranny
4WD
1-Owner

Will try and post few pics shortly.

Mark in GA
Is there a Prius Pickup?
Few pics

Mark in GA

Attached picture 938BEA55-F4D0-43FB-9099-10D59E0EBF45.jpeg
Attached picture 77FB3583-AA90-4478-A32D-4654C74F6833.jpeg
Attached picture F4A713E8-572D-4070-B03E-66B677BA43CE.jpeg
Attached picture A044C429-0563-46C0-ABD5-A92ED6123F46.jpeg
Tundras are fine if you don`t need a positraction and are happy with an ill designed frame that is half the thickness of any of the American made Pickup and live in a State that has no winters.If you own one in Wisconsin you should flush the frame daily in the winter before it rusts away.
Looking good Mark.

I think they are Chevy guys and gals
i bought a new '15 f250 CC with the 6.2 and have been very happy with it except for the gas mileage. the heaviest thing i've towed is a mini excavator with a dual wheel trailer and it handled it up and down the hills of PA without working hard at all. gas mileage is 10.2 according to the computer. that sucks as far as i am concerned. otherwise it is an awesome truck.
Originally Posted by rem141r
i bought a new '15 f250 CC with the 6.2 and have been very happy with it except for the gas mileage. the heaviest thing i've towed is a mini excavator with a dual wheel trailer and it handled it up and down the hills of PA without working hard at all. gas mileage is 10.2 according to the computer. that sucks as far as i am concerned. otherwise it is an awesome truck.

ok, money bags

10.2 towing the Mini-X or 10.2 lifetime combined? Either way, it's no worse than what a 5.7L Tundra is going to give most folks and that F-250 is a lot more "truck" than a Tundra.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

I think they are Chevy guys and gals

If they had those gals pole-dancing at the busiest bar in the county then pooled them dolla-beels they could have new tires on at least 2 of those trucks inside of 6Mo.
Not quite as good as a car wash in Cool Hand Luke!
Originally Posted by horse1

10.2 towing the Mini-X or 10.2 lifetime combined? Either way, it's no worse than what a 5.7L Tundra is going to give most folks and that F-250 is a lot more "truck" than a Tundra.

10.2 combined. i didn't measure it when towing.
Originally Posted by BobBrown

ok, money bags

i bought it with the money i made laundering ebt cards with my ptsd buddies.
Thought I would respond back and let you guys know what I ended up with after all the discussion. Yesterday, I closed the deal on a Factory Certified 2019 Ford F-250.

10,978 miles on it
Lariat Trim
6.2L gas engine
6-speed tranny
4WD
1-Owner

Will try and post few pics shortly.

Mark in GA

The Lariat trim level makes for a very comfortable and great looking truck and that Certified Warranty is a big plus! The MSRP of the last new one I looked at was $75k, how'd you come out on yours?
Well on mine, with Gator tri-fold tonneau cover, spray-in bedliner, factory chrome step bars, FX4 package, up-fitter switches, LED bed lights, factory carpet mats (soon to be replaced w/ Husky liners), LED Roof marker lights, remote start, Navigation, Blind-spot System, and 10K GVR Pkg, I ended up at $52,300. This one has the 20” wheels and 275/65/R20 Michelin LTX AT2 tires on it.

I traded my 2012 Tundra and put some $ down as well. Goal is to pay it off in around 14 months!

Mark in GA
I got a left-over 2019 Ram 3500 4X4 last June. It has the HO Cummins and 6-speed Aisin transmission, 3.73 rear end. Rated to tow over 23K and I think around 3,100 lb. payload. It gets around 18 mpg on summer diesel and will tow anything I will ever own. Paid right at $50K for a tradesman with some upgrades like bigger touchscreen, cloth seats, etc. It tows a 16K lb, equipment trailer like a kitten on a string. This is the best towing pickup I have ever owned, by far.

Here's a pic of it towing a dead F250 home.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I have an 2017 F250 King Ranch Diesel and a 2020 Ram 3500 Cummins. Get the RAM
Originally Posted by horse1

10.2 combined. i didn't measure it when towing.

Thought it would be better than that.
Originally Posted by dieselfitter
I have an 2017 F250 King Ranch Diesel and a 2020 Ram 3500 Cummins. Get the RAM

He's not shopping anymore. He's already "got".
Well on mine, with Gator tri-fold tonneau cover, spray-in bedliner, factory chrome step bars, FX4 package, up-fitter switches, LED bed lights, factory carpet mats (soon to be replaced w/ Husky liners), LED Roof marker lights, remote start, Navigation, Blind-spot System, and 10K GVR Pkg, I ended up at $52,300. This one has the 20” wheels and 275/65/R20 Michelin LTX AT2 tires on it.

I traded my 2012 Tundra and put some $ down as well. Goal is to pay it off in around 14 months!

Mark in GA

Very nice rig, Mark.

Would be interested to know your actual gas mileage when you can, please z

I recommend a Tundra. Mine tows 8500 LBS no problem. Just get the tow package, most come with it.
© 24hourcampfire